IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Svarupa

A-titani--past; vartamanani--present bhavisyani--future is already set

Rate this topic

A titani--past; vartamanani--present bhavisyani--future is already set within the mahat-tattva dreams of Maha-Vishnu

Chapter 7. Knowledge of the Absolute

TEXT 26

TRANSLATION<?xml:namespace prefix = v ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:vml" /><v:shape id=_x0000_i1026 style="WIDTH: 16.5pt; HEIGHT: 3.75pt" alt="" type="#_x0000_t75"><v:imagedata o:href=" bump.gif" src="file:///C:\DOCUME~1\ADMINI~1\LOCALS~1\Temp\msohtml1\01\clip_image001.gif"></v:imagedata></v:shape>

O Arjuna, as the Supreme Personality of Godhead, I know everything that has happened in the past, all that is happening in the present, and all things that are yet to come. I also know all living entities; but Me no one knows.

Srila Prabhupada - Here the question of personality and impersonality is clearly stated. If Krsna, the form of the Supreme Personality of Godhead, is considered by the impersonalists to be maya, to be material, then He would, like the living entity, change His body and forget everything in His past life.

Anyone with a material body cannot remember his past life, nor can he foretell his future life, nor can he predict the outcome of his present life; therefore he cannot know what is happening in past, present and future.

Unless one is liberated from material contamination, he cannot know past, present and future. Unlike the ordinary human being, Lord Krsna clearly says that He completely knows what happened in the past, what is happening in the present, and what will happen in the future.

In the Fourth Chapter we have seen that Lord Krsna remembers instructing Vivasvan, the sun-god, millions of years ago. Krsna knows every living entity because He is situated in every living being's heart as the Supreme Soul. But despite His presence in every living entity as Supersoul and His presence beyond the material sky, as the Supreme Personality of Godhead, the less intelligent cannot realize Him as the Supreme Person. Certainly the transcendental body of Sri Krsna is not perishable. He is just like the sun, and maya is like the cloud. In the material world we can see that there is the sun and that there are clouds and different stars and planets.

The clouds may cover all these in the sky temporarily, but this covering is only apparent to our limited vision. The sun, moon and stars are not actually covered. Similarly, maya cannot cover the Supreme Lord.

By His internal potency He is not manifest to the less intelligent class of men. As it is stated in the third verse of this chapter, out of millions and millions of men, some try to become perfect in this human form of life, and out of thousands and thousands of such perfected men, hardly one can understand what Lord Krsna is. Even if one is perfected by realization of impersonal Brahman or localized Paramatma, he cannot possibly understand the Supreme Personality of Godhead, Sri Krsna, without being in Krsna consciousness Chapter 7. Knowledge of the Absolute Text 26 Purport

Srila Prabhupada - According to Vedanta-sutra, sambhuta is the source of birth and sustenance as well as the reservoir that remains after annihilation. The Srimad-Bhagavatam, the natural commentary upon Vedanta-sutra by the same author, maintains that the source of all emanations is not like a dead stone but is abhijna, or fully conscious. The primeval Lord Sri Krishna also says in Bhagavad-gita (Bg. 7.26) that He is fully conscious of past, present and future and that no one, including demigods such as Siva and Brahma, knows Him fully.

Certainly those who are disturbed by the tides of material existence cannot know Him fully. Half-educated spiritual masters try to make some compromise by making the mass of humanity the object of worship, but they do not know that such worship is not possible nor that the masses are not perfect. Their attempt is something like pouring water on the leaves of a tree instead of the root.

The natural process is to pour water on the root, but today's disturbed leaders are more attached to the leaves. Despite their perpetually watering the leaves, everything is drying up for want of nourishment. Isopanishad Text 13

Quote from Vigraha -

"The material bodies we presently occupy are the belongings of Maha-Vishnu that we charter off him to pursue our selfish desires of material grander. Each material vessel of subtle and ethereal components are always the property of their proprietor, Maha-Vishnu, who provides such vessels that correspond with the material desires of those who have chosen to come down from Goloka and experience their mistaken selfish desires. Each pathway of all vessels are already mapped out and ones pathway in life is already set and Known by Maha-Vishnu even before they take birth in such vessels".

Is this sleeper-vada???

I never thought I would hear you lower yourself to be offensive and mundane lke the MAYA- vardis Guruvani and co, maybe behind all your quotes is just a parrot, by the way, everything is solidly based on Krishna Consciousness. You have revealed your true mundane sterotype mentality. :smash::deal:

Quote from Vigraha, -

"The material bodies we presently occupy are the belongings of Maha-Vishnu that we charter off him to pursue our selfish desires of material grander. Each material vessel of subtle and ethereal components are always the property of their proprietor, Maha-Vishnu, who provides such vessels that correspond with the material desires of those who have chosen to come down from Goloka as their nitya-baddha consciousness and experience their mistaken selfish desires.

Each pathway of all vessels are already mapped out by Maha-Vishnu within His MAHAT-TATTVA creation, ones pathway within the material creation is already set and known by Maha-Vishnu, even before they take birth in such vessels. Such container always remains the property of Maha-Vishnu.

PRABHUPADA20Your20ever20well-wishe.jpg?t=1196946317

Srila Prabhupada - Unless one is liberated from material contamination, he cannot know past, present and future.

Lord Krsna clearly says that He completely knows what happened in the past, what is happening in the present, and what will happen in the future.

The clouds may cover all these in the sky temporarily, but this covering is only apparent to our limited vision. The sun, moon and stars are not actually covered. Similarly, maya cannot cover the Supreme Lord.

Srila Prabhupada - The primeval Lord Sri Krishna also says in Bhagavad-gita (Bg. 7.26) that He is fully conscious of past, present and future and that no one, including demigods such as Siva and Brahma, knows Him fully. Isopanishad Text 13

“Narada continued: O you who are free from all sinful activity! No one can counteract the effects of fruitive activity simply by manufacturing a different activity devoid of Krsna consciousness. All such activity is due to our ignorance".

Narada further said: "When we have a troublesome dream, we cannot relieve it with a troublesome hallucination. One can counteract a dream only by awaking. Similarly, our material existence is due to our ignorance and illusion. Unless we awaken to Krsna consciousness, we cannot be relieved of such dreams. For the ultimate solution to all our problems, we must awaken to Krsna consciousness.”

SB. 4.29.34.

When we sleep and dream of combinations of past and present experiences, producing fantastic, weird or fearsome escapades from our mortal body, supervised by the Supersoul, they are often forgotten forays into the subtle realm.

But our dreams are dreams within a dream within a dream.

Srila Prabhupada writes: “This material creation is the spirit soul’s dream. Actually all existence in the material world is a dream of Maha-Visnu, as the Brahma Samhita describes:

Yah karanarnava – jale bhajati sma yaga

Nidram ananta – jagad- anda- saroma- kupah

This material world is created by the dreaming of Maha-Visnu. The real factual platform is the spiritual world, but when the spirit soul wants to imitate the Supreme Personality of Godhead, he is put into this dreamland of material creation.”Purport to SB. 4.29.83.

The Supreme Lord is absolute. Whatever He does is real. When He dreams His mystic slumber into which we are participating, is also reality.

Being part of Maha-Visnu’s dream is so bewildering that it holds ever more surprises for us, and the Lord too. He watches sometimes with amazement what is happening here.

“Although the Supreme Personality of Godhead constantly watches the activities of this world, no one sees Him.

However, one should not think that because no one can see Him, He does not see, for His power to see is never diminished. Therefore, everyone should worship the Supersoul, who always stays with the individual soul as a friend.”SB. 8.1.11.

For those who are awakening, the worship of the Supersoul means accepting and worshipping the spiritual master who is no different from Paramatma. The Gita Mahatmya of the Padma Purana also relates how Maha-Visnu watches His yoga-nidra in action.

Srila Prabhupada used a host of words throughout his writings to describe the dreaming condition: illusion, delusion, matter, Maya, distress, birth and death, bewilderment, doubt, fear, material life, sense gratification, sinful activities, misdeeds, temporary, misery, fruitive activities, I and mine, mental speculation, external energy, lusty desires, fallen, false prestige, fools, rascals and so on.

The material bodies we presently occupy are the belongings of Maha-Vishnu that we charter off him to pursue our selfish desires of material grander. Each material vessel of subtle and ethereal components are always the property of their proprietor, Maha-Vishnu, who provides such vessels that correspond with the material desires of those who have chosen to come down from Goloka and experience their mistaken selfish desires.

Each pathway of all vessels are already mapped out and ones pathway in life is already set and Known by Maha-Vishnu even before they take birth in such vessels.

Each pathway of all vessels are already mapped out by Maha-Vishnu within His MAHAT-TATTVA creation, ones pathway moving along with each ethereal and biological vessel is already set and Known by Maha-Vishnu, even before they take birth in such vessels.

Such containers always remains the property in each creation of the mahat-tattva and are continuously and eyernally made available by maha-Vishnu for those who desire a particular existence in a vessel they deserve and desire as reward or punishment according to good and bad Karma".

“No-one can hurt you unless you let them, ” Srila Bhaktisiddhanta Sarasvati Maharaj Prabhupada

At first I was thinking along the lines of Sominex. But then... I don't think Sominex causes such terrible, frightening, chronic nightmares which seem to persist for what appears to be an eternity. So, my guess is: it has to be Xanax, which is far more effective as a sedative. But being that up yonder you can git yer stuff fer dirt cheap, I'm guessing they're taking the generic version:

Alprazolam - Mylan A3

<!-- google_ad_section_start -->Mylan%20Aprazolam%200.5mg.thumbnail.JPG

Generic Name: Alprazolam

Strength: 0.5 mg

Manufacturer: Mylan Pharmaceuticals

Trade Name: N/A

Type: Antianxiety

Class: RX, CIV

But how does this stuff get smuggled in?? Don't they have Airport Security?

We need stricter laws in place. I mean, this is getting really out of hand. Aren't the Gatekeepers supposed to keep unauthorized persons out of Vaikuntha? Maybe Garuda doesn't check the bags thoroughly when He flies devotees in. I don't know. Someone's got to put a stop to this madness. I say, vote Joe Biden for President. I think he's just the man for the job. Tough, strong, kind, funny. Plus, he promises to pull the troops out of Iraq.

Vote early, vote often. Say no to drugs.

yes...

attachment.php?attachmentid=1507&stc=1&d=1196944017

"The material bodies we presently occupy are the belongings of Maha-Vishnu that we charter off him to pursue our selfish desires of material grander. Each material vessel of subtle and ethereal components are always the property of their proprietor, Maha-Vishnu, who provides such vessels that correspond with the material desires of those who have chosen to come down from Goloka as their nitya-baddha consciousness and experience their mistaken selfish desires.

Each pathway of all vessels are already mapped out by Maha-Vishnu within His MAHAT-TATTVA creation, ones pathway within the material creation is already set and known by Maha-Vishnu, even before they take birth in such vessels. Such container always remains the property of Maha-Vishnu.

The correct author is Vigraha <!-- BEGIN TEMPLATE: bbcode_quote -->

Quote:

<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=6 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #666666 1px solid; PADDING-RIGHT: 3ex; BORDER-TOP: #666666 1px solid; PADDING-LEFT: 3ex; BORDER-LEFT: #666666 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #666666 1px solid" bgColor=#e0e0e0>Originally Posted by Vigraha

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

<!-- END TEMPLATE: bbcode_quote --><!-- BEGIN TEMPLATE: bbcode_quote -->Quote:

<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=6 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #666666 1px solid; PADDING-RIGHT: 3ex; BORDER-TOP: #666666 1px solid; PADDING-LEFT: 3ex; BORDER-LEFT: #666666 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #666666 1px solid" bgColor=#e0e0e0>Originally Posted by Vigraha

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

The above posts by Vigraha are scripturally sound and correct.<?xml:namespace prefix = o />

Shakti fan-Guruvani-begger, your attack on Rama Swami is un-called for; this site has become infested with demon mentality. Are the moderators on holidays? This offensive mentality has to stop.

965LCKrishna.jpg?t=1196958054

CHANT SRI KRISHNA CAITANYA!!

Aren't you sending mixed messages?

The correct author is Vigraha <!-- BEGIN TEMPLATE: bbcode_quote -->

Quote:

<table border="0" cellpadding="6" cellspacing="0" width="100%"><tbody><tr><td style="border: 1px solid rgb(102, 102, 102); padding-right: 3ex; padding-left: 3ex;" bgcolor="#e0e0e0">Originally Posted by Vigraha

</td></tr></tbody></table>

<!-- END TEMPLATE: bbcode_quote --><!-- BEGIN TEMPLATE: bbcode_quote -->Quote:

<table border="0" cellpadding="6" cellspacing="0" width="100%"><tbody><tr><td style="border: 1px solid rgb(102, 102, 102); padding-right: 3ex; padding-left: 3ex;" bgcolor="#e0e0e0">Originally Posted by Vigraha

</td></tr></tbody></table>

The above posts by Vigraha are scripturally sound and correct.

Shakti fan-Guruvani-begger, your attack on Rama Swami is un-called for; this site has become infested with demon mentality. Are the moderators on holidays? This offensive mentality has to stop.

965LCKrishna.jpg?t=1196958054

CHANT SRI KRISHNA CAITANYA!!

This idea of predetermination, the future being already set, I'd have to see a direct quote from Srila Prabhupada before I'd even consider it. To me, Krsna's knowing the future does not imply necessarily that the future is set. That is a trivial conclusion. I think Krsna is greater than that. If it is all mechanical, even bhakti, then there can be no joy in the world for Sri Krsna; and that is not my perception.

I do not think we want to obliterate the self like this. Bheda is not illusion - it is acintya but real, for both us and Sri Krsna.

Stand and fight!

The above painting by Jadurani or Syamarani (her pet name) is in an old style where there are three different "panels" in the same painting. In the upper left background Krishna, Balarama and the Cowherd Boys, cows and calfs are returning in the late afternoon from the forests. In the bottom left panel the Cowherd Boys are returning to their residences. In the main panel Srimati Radihika and her sakhis are watching Krishna play his flute with the deer.

This idea of predetermination, the future being already set, I'd have to see a direct quote from Srila Prabhupada before I'd even consider it. To me, Krsna's knowing the future does not imply necessarily that the future is set. That is a trivial conclusion. I think Krsna is greater than that. If it is all mechanical, even bhakti, then there can be no joy in the world for Sri Krsna; and that is not my perception.

I do not think we want to obliterate the self like this. Bheda is not illusion - it is acintya but real, for both us and Sri Krsna.

A titani--past; vartamanani--present bhavisyani--future is already set within the mahat-tattva dreams of Maha-Vishnu

O Arjuna, as the Supreme Personality of Godhead, I know everything that has happened in the past, all that is happening in the present, and all things that are yet to come. I also know all living entities; but Me no one knows. Chapter 7. Knowledge of the Absolute Text 26

Srila Prabhupada - Anyone with a material body cannot remember his past life, nor can he foretell his future life, nor can he predict the outcome of his present life; therefore he cannot know what is happening in past, present and future. Unless one is liberated from material contamination, he cannot know past, present and future".

Srila Prabhupada - "Unlike the ordinary human being, Lord Krsna clearly says that He completely knows what happened in the past, what is happening in the present, and what will happen in the future".

Srila Prabhupada - The primeval Lord Sri Krishna also says in Bhagavad-gita (Bg. 7.26) that He is fully conscious of past, present and future". Chapter 7. Knowledge of the Absolute Text 26 Purport

The material bological bodies we presently occupy are the belongings of Maha-Vishnu that we can choose to charter off him in order to pursue our selfish desires of material grander without the personal presents of Krishna.

Each material vessel of subtle and ethereal material components, for a temporary time, house the living entity. Such vessels always remains the property of their proprietor Maha-Vishnu, who knows the past, present and future pathway of each vessel.

Maha-Vishnu provides these material vessels that correspond with the material desires of those who have chosen to come down from Goloka and experience their mistaken selfish desires.

Each pathway of all vessels are already mapped out and ones pathway in life is already set and Known by Maha-Vishnu even before they take birth in such vessels. Such vessels always remain the property and ornaments of Maha-Vishnu's mahat-tattva creation in this manifestation of past, present and future and also in the next.

Here is positive proof that Sleeper-Vada is covered Fall-Vada. OOPs!

Maha-Vishnu provides these material vessels that correspond with the material desires of those who have chosen to come down from Goloka and experience their mistaken selfish desires.

Here "dreaming" that a jiva "comes down" is equated with coming down which is obviously the same concept as falling down.:eek:

Stand and fight!

PRABHUPADA20Your20ever20well-wishe.jpg?t=1196946317

Srila Prabhupada - "Unless one is liberated from material contamination, he cannot know past, present and future."

GHari prabhu, the understanding of the material unverse is controlled by past, present and future where as in Vaikuntha there is only the perpetual present. If Krishna wants, just like he showed Arjurna, who saw the results of the Kurukshetra War before they happened.

Srila Prabhupada - "Even the most advanced scientist cannot see what is going on in other parts of the universe. Krsna gives him the power to see anything he wants to see, past, present and future. Thus by the mercy of Krsna, Arjuna is able to see everything".

Shakti-Fan, Beggar and co are all on my ignore list, I don't care what they say or care.

Arjuna is horrifies because he sees all that has happened in the past, all that is happening in the present and all that is happening in the future. He sees the beginning of the material creation and how it also ends, he sees everything that is yet to take place and in total horror, prays to Krishna

krishna-3.jpg?t=1197300320

Shakti-Fan, Beggar and co are all on my ignore list, I don't care what they say or care.

Everyone who does not completely agree with Sarva gattah (He may very well be Ramai Swami) is on his ignore list. He does not discuss concepts or ideas but rather only harrangues everyone here with his Sleeper-Vadi propaganda. His postings (and those of his pseudonyms and cohorts) are sanctimonious, condescending and close minded diatribes. (usually only an ISKCON sannyasi could pull this off).