IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Sunanda

Will i succeed ?

Rate this topic

Haribol,

I have a quick question for astrologers here:

I want to quit my job in a office next spring to work as a freelance celebrity photographer for a photo agency i'm in contact with.

This is a job where you can earn a lot of money but nothing is guaranteed as it is freelance. It need that i go away from the house for about 3 months next year. I'm really excited about doing this job but i fear failure.

I'd like to know if i will succeed in this.

My details:

I'm mister Sunanda dasa, born on July 24th, 1975 at 3.05 pm in Dijon, France

Thank you all in advance.

LOVE

Shri Radhey Sunanda dasa

See if some wish has occured in your heart. And this is so strong that you are going to quit your job for this. You must go for this but CERTAINLY WITH SHEER DETERMINATION TO SUCCEED.

BECAUSE YOU HAVE SEEN PEOPLE MAKING MONEY IN THIS FIELD. THE SAME YOU MAY ALSO ACHIEVE FOR SURE, SINCE THERE IS NOTHINS SPECIAL SOME WOULD HAVE APPLIED THEN THE PASSION, WHICH YOU ALREADY HAVE IN YOU.

AND IN LIFE THE DREAMS ARE MEANT TO BE ACHIEVED ... THE WISHES ARE DARED TO BE FULFILLED ... AND THE WORRIES ARE MADE TO LET YOUR DETERMINATION BE CONSTANTLY FOCUSSED TO OVERTAKE THEM TO SUCCESS.

But STILL IF your mind guides some worries too. You should be alert enough to smell the things & opportunities around you. Since there is always an opportunity standing behind a dark horse.

Shri Radhey

Lokeshav 'Pratikshak'

keshavdotcom@hotmail.com