IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
true seeker

Vashi Karan Mantra

Rate this topic

Namaste,

"VASHI KARAN means through these mantras you can put under control any woman, man, office minister, devta, soul, animal etc and gain according to your wishes. "

I would like to find out whether can i use this mantra to make someone to agree with my business deal or approve my application? If yes what is the particular mantra i shud chant and how shud i chant?

Kindly seeking your guidance

True seeker

The person with the biggest aura wins. :)

I would hope that you plan to use this mantra so that you only bring about the kind of situation where everyone benefits.

(There were two sites where I got some information on this mantra, or type of mantra. It looks like you can even just buy what you want from the second one.)

http://www.aryabhatt.com/occult/yantraTantraMantra/mantra.htm

2.VASHI KARAN : Through these mantras one can put under one's control any woman, man, officer, minister, devta, soul, animal, etc. and can fulfill your wishes.

"Om namo sarvlok vashikaraye kuru kuru swaha".

http://www.vashikaran.com/

Vashikaran is a Sanskrit word, which is a combination of two words - Vashi + Karan. "Vashi" means "to attract, entice and allure others”, to influence them, win them over and magnetize them. "Karan" means “the methods of doing" this. Vashikaran, hence, is use of Occult science in which Mystical energies and Tantrik powers are used to control and regulate other people's minds, thoughts and actions.

Tks alot for info. The business we going to start will benefit many soul in my country. Its not on any personal interest or to cheat or harm anyone. The purpose is to make some goverment officers and some influences personnel tp sign the paper and give authority to start up the business.

rgds

true seeker