IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
pujarie five o

Not Kateri,Parmeshwari or Dee Mata

Rate this topic

my friend my patience with the arrogant ones are very low if your guru from tamil nadu guyana taught you this well fine still Kanyakumari puja i did not mean kumarie pooja you perform for nav ratri i meant the puja you do for kanyakumari (one word) pooja. as the story goes Punyakshi was a maiden who lived in the southern tip of india and wanted lord shiva as her husband, but the gods were opposed to this for only as a virgin did she posses the power to defeat demons who at the time plagued the earth.the gods agreed to allow the marriage one lord shiva had aquired some difficult things which he succeded to attain. but with condition that he must reach her village before the sun rises. mounted on his bull he rushed but just as the village appeared on the horizon the roosters started to crow. believing it was day break he turned around heartbroken. but he was fooled into thinking so because the other gods had made the roosters crow before time. when Punyakshi learnt of the divine deception her fury knew no bounds, she kicked the pots of food prepared for her wedding which turned into coloured sand found on the southern shores of india even today. the demons offered to marry her but were destroyed by her. she stood on the seashore beside her village facing the sea and vowed not to move until she is reunited with her lord at the end of time and as a result she became Kanyakumari. the divine maiden.

did not your tamil nadu guru from south india not tell you this story.Pundit g whom ever you adore as your guru is no business of mine so because he spent time in india he is guru . well i went america so i am american but wait i went guyana so i guyanese now see my point. but yet he told you that kanya kumarie pooja is the same as kumarie pooja where you worship nine virgin girls. my friend i think you need to revisit your guru and the library and futher your lessons remember your are playing with people lives and when you knowingly decieve people it comes back million fold. this is kumarie pooja i.e. worship of nine virgin girls for each night on the navartri not of what i was refering to. you can refer to me as which ever devta there is it insults me not espicially when i know i am correct. so your tactics to ridicule me and draw readers away from the point and to take your side may work but i will remind you.

about your baseless point

i said:

"then again you say that you do fowl cock pooja for kaani devi and let go the fowl cock then answer this if you are not going to sacrifice the bird why release the bird so the victory of the prayers run around the yard and well kaani is running behind it."

and you said

sooo tell me or great one why do we offer food to a dog wen you are doing kala bhairo puja so after he can run behind the dog if wat you were saying are true then you should kill the dog not leave it to run around in your yard sooo do you scarifice dogs to bhairo ooo great pujari

see how stupid your point is let me help you ! when you apply bath and chandan to an animal it becomes the offering so in other words the fowl is now prasad but still it has life in it food does not. you offer a dog food when you do bhiro pooja at no time bhiro is worshiped as the dog this is his chariot next thing i might see you do is advise people to worship and pooja lord ganesh charoit as lord ganesh himself. if i am right with your above point when you offer food to the dog it is really for khal bhiro or was it the dog being offered. in my point the fowl was the offering not food for the fowl i think in your haste to ridicule me your emotions got the better of you and you typed dogtata:P

53 verse 12 it say to send a person crazy you use a fowl by following other practices not mentioned here you leave the fowl let it run free, and the reason for me useing black majic is for the normal person to understand and therefore learn.

so how many persons pundit g have you sent crazy. we just like lord rama and ravan were devotees of the divine but this does not mean because we worship her we are alike and the same. our paths may be same but our destinations are different my dear purohit.:smash:

Hey pujarie five

Whats the scene? Enjoying your discussion, hope yuh good.

yes my dear friend i am as good as can be but know things will get better very busy in temple soon go tell you just wanted to answer this pundit boy who needs to grow into a leader and not follow society norms. i around man just taking little read now and then. blessings

Dear Pujarie

Glad to see yuh lighting up somebody else other than me. You are making sense in this debate. Sometimes people interpret the teachings wrong and to a point they take things too literally. Anyway I aint in this arguement. Have fun.

<TABLE class=tborder id=post1084222 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=6 width="100%" align=center border=0><TBODY><TR vAlign=top><TD class=alt1 id=td_post_1084222 style="BORDER-TOP: #cfcfcf 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #cfcfcf 1px solid">Jai Kali Maa!!!!!!!!!

Jai Maha Shakti Khaal Bhairo Baba!!!!!!!!!!!

;)

<!-- / message --></TD></TR><TR><TD class=alt1 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #cfcfcf 1px solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #efefef">

<!-- BEGIN TEMPLATE: postbit_onlinestatus -->

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

first thing first jus because i know how to send somone crazy doesnt mean that i do it because i understand the cycle of karma. next my guru is not from tamil nadu gayana he is from tamil nadu, india ( ooooooo great pujari)

secondly it is stated in most texts dat wen you worship kala bhairo you offer somthing to his dog and a next ting my all knowing one it is said in the vedas that there are 5 yajnas and one of them is to offer food to lesser beings than yourself (maybe i should offer somting for you)

and the reason why i bought up this conversation is really to tell you that you are not 100% positive that there is no such devi call kaani devi soo you shouldnt say she doesnt exist you can be wrong you are human as well as me but you would hurt someone who worships kaani devi wen you say she dont exist (cuz you dont know for certain) so dont make yourself a fool and disrespect someone's goddess there are plenty goddess that we dont know about so my dear frend you should leave her alone.

i sure you eh even know wat is bram and nath shakti or how to worship them or if they even exist but you want to blasphem :eek2: against kaani devi you feel you know everything and anyone who has an opposite view you try to shoot them down i read wat you does write you know and everything is about this temple doing this wrong that temple doing that wrong you acting like you prefect:pray: you done reach in satya lok:cool: .

but still as someone in shakti worship i consider you my brother:) so brother are you ok i know kali maa blessing:pray: is upon you i am sorry if i sounded angry before is just the love i have for mother overwelms me somtimes ;) i wish you all the best.

jai mahaa kali maaaaaaaaaa:pray: mahakali mataa ki jai:)

Dear Pujarie

Glad to see yuh lighting up somebody else other than me. You are making sense in this debate. Sometimes people interpret the teachings wrong and to a point they take things too literally. Anyway I aint in this arguement. Have fun.

<TABLE class=tborder id=post1084222 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=6 width="100%" align=center border=0><TBODY><TR vAlign=top><TD class=alt1 id=td_post_1084222 style="BORDER-TOP: #cfcfcf 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #cfcfcf 1px solid">Jai Kali Maa!!!!!!!!!

Jai Maha Shakti Khaal Bhairo Baba!!!!!!!!!!!

;)

<!-- / message -->

</TD></TR><TR><TD class=alt1 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #cfcfcf 1px solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #efefef">

<!-- BEGIN TEMPLATE: postbit_onlinestatus -->

but as in everything if you have a refree dat does understand or comprehend the complexities of worship then you have nothing

because i have the testicular fortitude to stand for what i believe in and say what i want regardless to the lies that probably you and the others encourage in trinidad i am some how perfect. well then my friend thank you foryour compliment but you and i know to attain perfection is to attain moksh and i aint dead yet. some how like what i typing either you reading wrong or your intellect is very low i never said not to put something for the dog i was saying that at NO TIME BHIRO IS WORSHIPPED AS A DOG ( highlighted for easy reading) yes better you give me the food for i wish better i be a dog to you for you might understand me better in that dialect. you say i could be wrong now make up your mind. when i say Kaani devi does not exist i mean the word KAANI as a devi the devi meaning KANYAKUMARIE you moron gosh you fustrating boy you sure you is a pundit that read alot of books and study and do the people exams or it is looking to me like you buy your license. Again because someone spent time in tamil nadu and see alot of ways to worship the devi dat aint make him no guru probably yours and i now see why you is his chailor. i not trying to shoot down no one if you were paying attention i believe it was in my post i wrote this not no one elses.

prove it get a pic of Kaani devi and post it get one from your guru and then describe to us who she is. i think you mixing up katarie with kaani devi. and if there was a guru from tamil nadu teaching shakti worship how i never heard of him.

As I said before Pujarie Five O is back........lol!

The Meaning of Pujarie Five O - An Active Rather than Passive Educator of Shakti Worship.

I am glad that you have returned to share your personal philosophies of Kali Worship.

Take Care,

SitaRama.....

hey guys what mark are you refering to the majority of the pics i have there are three lines on the forehead of him describe what you have. for there is a picture of KALKI who rides a white horse the last avatar to come in the time of disolution of Sri Vishnu that resembles Khal Bhirav and he has the mark of Vishnu. i hope this is not the one you are refering to. there is also one where is forehead is yellow with a red bindu ust like the devi Mariamman. so which one are we talking about.

Hi everyone,

I was wondering if anyone could help me out with some questions that I have regarding aspect of worship in the West Indies.

In Mariamman and Munishwar temples in India and Malay, Murugan is usually one of dieties worshiped. In the West Indies I have not even heard him mentioned and most think that he is Lord Siva's daughter, not his son. Most people just stare blankly when his name is mentioned. Are there any ideas as to why he was left out of the temples? It is quite a shame if I might add my view as he plays such an important role within the context of the universe and the teachings the tradition embodies is very pratical and rich.

hey mountain warrior what innocent had put forward is true. alot of the shakti worshipers in trinidad have adopted the ways of shakti worship as that in Guyana for they dont publicly poojay Sri Murgan in their temples. however in trinidad his way of worship is on the rise and a lot more persons are being introduced. and if you are fortunate to visit then you would see. In Trinidad the most of times espicially in Kali temples there is a depiction of him and prayers are offered onto his lap he is placed on the right side of lord shiva.

:crying2:

because i have the testicular fortitude to stand for what i believe in and say what i want regardless to the lies that probably you and the others encourage in trinidad i am some how perfect. well then my friend thank you foryour compliment but you and i know to attain perfection is to attain moksh and i aint dead yet. some how like what i typing either you reading wrong or your intellect is very low i never said not to put something for the dog i was saying that at NO TIME BHIRO IS WORSHIPPED AS A DOG ( highlighted for easy reading) yes better you give me the food for i wish better i be a dog to you for you might understand me better in that dialect. you say i could be wrong now make up your mind. when i say Kaani devi does not exist i mean the word KAANI as a devi the devi meaning KANYAKUMARIE you moron gosh you fustrating boy you sure you is a pundit that read alot of books and study and do the people exams or it is looking to me like you buy your license. Again because someone spent time in tamil nadu and see alot of ways to worship the devi dat aint make him no guru probably yours and i now see why you is his chailor. i not trying to shoot down no one if you were paying attention i believe it was in my post i wrote this not no one elses.

prove it get a pic of Kaani devi and post it get one from your guru and then describe to us who she is. i think you mixing up katarie with kaani devi. and if there was a guru from tamil nadu teaching shakti worship how i never heard of him.

first of all my guru studied in tamil nadu idiot, and let me tell you a little story i day bhairo baba manifested on my guru i asked him about a problem i was having and he told me that i have to do his puja by the sea and that he would come in the form of a dog sure enough wen i was doing my puja a dog came u see bhairo is god he can take any form he chooses why you ask foolishly because he is god.

next you say i mixing kaani devi with kateri maa you are wrong i know who kateri is i as for standing up for what is right that is stupidness you just critize people and there beliefs,

next thing you want her picture :crying2: you acting like a little child first of all there are many devi's who you can't get a picture of for instance parameswari devi,and varahi devi in her form to protect. ooo since you can get all the pics then get one of shanshan bhairo can you get that you make me laugh.

first of all you say there are many methods to worship mother but then you critize shakti temples by saying they are doing this wrong and that wrong make up your mind.

again back to my guru you never heard of him because you are so egotistical and everyone who doesnt agree with you is wrong but honestly i dont care my guru (or and he doesnt boost like you) practiced many hindu and tantric practices for many years under his guru. i went as well i visited i practiced in varanasi in the bhairo temple as well as took part in worshiping chinnamasta devi in nepal.

or and one thing can you get a picture of jvalamukhi devi for me or doesnt she exist too in your little world.

as i said mother comes in many different form many many forms ok

an i never went to get my shakti in a shakti temple i did my devotion with the guidience of my guru but still i respect shakti temples all of them why because I DONT CRITIZE SOMEONES BELIEF.

AS I SAY YOU ARE MY BOTHER AND I DO CARE BOUT YOU OK SO STOP GETTING SO ANGRY. I FEEL REALLY SORRY FOR YOU.

but as i say it wouldnt take you 30 seconds to ask mother when she manifests herself if kaani devi exist or are you scared to find out the truth by the way which shakti temple are you associated with i may like too visit somtime if thats ok with you

jai sita ram

actually it has a temple in arouca that does his worship primarily as well as an association dedicated to lord skanda it is called the shri murgan assc.

i will try to get there web page for you ok and there is another temple in san franisque which is dedicated to him and his worship.

Devotion to Mariamman

<TABLE cellPadding=5 width="90%" border=0><TBODY><TR vAlign=top><TD>Doctrines <TD> <TD>India has always been a land of villages and in the context of village life the most important and powerful divine presence is the gramadevata, a deity identified with the village. A village may have several gramadevatas, each with its own function. Village deities are more numerous than Indian villages, though some are known throughout a region and one of these is the goddess Mariamman (Also called Mari, Mariamma, Maryamman. In the Puranas she is known as Marika.) who has devotees all over South India.

The village belongs to the goddess. Theologically she was there before the village and in fact she created it. Sometimes she is represented only by a head on the soil, indicating her body is the village and she is rooted in the soil of the village. The villagers live inside or upon the body of the goddess. The goddess protects the village and is the guardian of the village boundaries. Outside the village there is no protection from the goddess. The village is a complete cosmos and the central divine power of the village is the goddess. The relationship between the village and the goddess is primarily for the village as a whole and not for individuals. Mari can mean sakti, power, and amman is mother, so she is the mother-power of the village.

However, this relationship is not a simple one. In some places, Mariamman is invoked three times a year to regenerate village soil and protect the community against disease and death. Other places may have an important Mariamman festival. Mariamman is not a peaceful and benign goddess. She can be vindictive, inexorable, and difficult to propitiate. Essentially she is a personification of the world's natural forces, but specifically she is a goddess of smallpox, chickenpox, and other diseases. Her role is ambivalent for she both inflicts the diseases and protects the village from them. The onset of disease or disaster causes special worship or a festival of the goddess, for they are caused by demons let in because the goddess's defences have broken down or because the goddess is angry at being neglected. Mariamman reminds people that their ordered world can be shattered at any time and worshipping her makes one's view of reality less fragile. When the villagers are afflicted, so is the goddess invaded by demons. The villagers and the goddess are suffering the invasion of the village together and that is why one can say that the goddess causes the epidemic. The goddess suffers most but cannot contain it all and spreads it to the villagers, who help her deal with it. Mariamman is especially favourable at this time to those suffering from the disease, for they are helping her bear the burden of the demonic attack.

Blood offerings of animals are commonly sacrificed at festivals of Mariamman, but this is not invariably the case. Whitehead in his classic study The Village Gods of South India (1921) found at the village of Vandipaliam in Cuddalore district that at an annual festival of ten days to Mariamman no animal sacrifices were ever offered or on any other occasion at the shrine. At Shiyali in Tanjore district during the sacrifices of animals to other gods at the festival (of all the village gods) a curtain is drawn in front of Mariamman.

<TR vAlign=top><TD>History <TD> <TD>One story about the origin of Mariamman is she was the wife of Tirunalluvar, the Tamil poet, who was a pariah, outcaste. She caught smallpox and begged from house to house for food, fanning herself with leaves of the nim or margosa tree to keep the flies off her sores. She recovered and people worshipped her as the goddess of smallpox. To keep smallpox away they hang nim leaves above the doors of their houses.

Another story involves the beautiful virtuous Nagavali, wife of Piruhu, one of the Nine Rishis. One day the Rishi was away and the Trimurti (an image with three heads representing Brahma, Vishnu, and Shiva) came to see if her famed beauty and virtue was true. Nagavali did not know them and, resenting their intrusion, turned them into little children. The gods were offended and cursed her, so her beauty faded and her face became marked like smallpox. The Rishi returned, found her disfigured, and drove her away, declaring she would be born a demon in the next world and cause the spread of a disease which would make people like herself. She was called Mari, meaning 'changed.' Both stories are reported by Whitehead and he remarks that in Mysore he was told that Mari meant sakti, power.

Mariamman is an ancient goddess, whose worship probably originated in the tribal religion of Dravidian India before the arrival of the Aryans and the brahman religion. According to tradition, among the Dravidian mountain tribes as in Coorg in southern Karnataka, human sacrifices were offered to Mariamman. These were replaced with animals and as we have seen, in some villages no animal sacrifices are offered. Here we can see a historical gradation.

Local goddesses such as Mariamman who protect villages and their lands and represent the different castes of their worshippers have always been an important part of the religious landscape of South India. However, we can note periods of special significance. The eclecticism of the Vijayanagar period (1336-1565) encouraged folk religion, which became more important and influenced the more literate forms of religion. In the last century and a half there has been a rebirth of Tamil self-consciousness (see Devotion to Murukan). In the middle of the present century deities such as Mariamman have become linked to the "great tradition" as the strata of society which worship the goddess has become integrated into the larger social order.

<TR vAlign=top><TD>Symbols <TD> <TD>At the centre and source of the village is a boddhu-rayee, navel stone, with which the goddess is associated. As mentioned in doctrines, the goddess may be represented by only a head on the ground, as her body is the village. To protect the village, shrines and symbols of the goddess are often placed at the boundaries of the village. These symbols are usually simple, rough, unhewn stones, five or six inches high and blackened with anointing oil, or there may be a stone pillar. If there are shrines these will often be crude simple structures.

Mariamman's colour is yellow and sometimes a stone is adorned with a yellow dress, only a small part of bare stone emerging at the top. Sometimes there is only a spear or trident thrust in the ground in place of the goddess-stones. In larger villages a slab of stone may be carved with a rough figure of a woman, who may have four, six, or eight arms, or none at all, and the arms hold various implements such as a knife, a shield, a drum, a bell, a devil's head, and a three-pronged fork. It is common to have a fixed stone image in the shrine and to use a small portable metal image in processions. Mariamman can be represented as riding naked on an ass with a winnow on her head and a broom and water-pot in her hands. Sometimes there is no image and the goddess is represented by a brass pot of water decorated with nim leaves. The nim tree is sacred to Mariamman. In poor villages an earthenware pot is used.

During the ceremonies of the goddess there is a symbolic marriage. Although the goddess is sometimes said to have a consort, she is really married to the village, so the goddess and village can nourish each other.

A blood sacrifice at her festival can appease the goddess to withdraw her anger symbolised as the heat of disease or it can symbolise the defeat of the invading demon. Traditionally a buffalo was offered. After it was beheaded, its leg was thrust into its mouth, fat from the stomach was smeared in its eyes, and a candle was lit on its head. It was then presented to the goddess. This humiliation of the victim symbolises the defeat of an enemy, the demon who causes the epidemic or disaster.

Village festivals are filled with symbolism. At a festival in Karnataka, the Mariamman image is first painted in bright colours and put in a shelter of nim leaves and a sheep sacrificed to placate the goddess. Then a he-buffalo is sacrificed by untouchables and the head put in a pit before Mariamman. The blood and parts of the buffalo are mixed with rice and put in a large basket. This is caraga and it is carried in procession by untouchables followed by other villagers carrying sickles and weapons to guard it. At other shrines sheep are sacrificed and mixed with the caraga, which is then sprinkled on the fields and along the boundaries of the village, thus regenerating the soil and protecting the village. Even vegetarian farmers believe that the soil needs blood and if it is not given then human lives will be taken.

Festivals without animal sacrifice may offer boiled rice, fruit, flowers, cakes and sugar, and incense and camphor are burnt. There is Abishegam, ceremonial washing of the image twice a day, with water, oil, milk, coconut milk, turmeric, rose water, sandalwood, honey, sugar, limes, and a solution of the bark of certain trees, separately in a regular order. The image of the goddess is carried twice a day on the shoulders of devotees around the village and there may be a car procession one day. Under brahmanical influence, the image can be towed around a tank.

At many festivals an important role is played by a Matangi, a low caste woman who is unmarried and holds the office for life. She is a living symbol of the goddess and becomes possessed by the goddess, dancing wildly, using obscene language, spitting at devotees, and pushing people around with her backside. The festival reverses social norms and the Matangi's behaviour, which would ordinarily be highly polluting, is purifying and people seek out her spit and insults.

<TR vAlign=top><TD>Adherents <TD> <TD>Millions of villagers across South India worship Mariamman, especially in Tamil Nadu and Karnataka. Mariamman is one of the deities worshipped in almost every Tamil village. Nearly all members of a village participate in the goddess's festival, even brahmans and Muslims. The different castes to some extent mix freely. This is not the case in daily life. The ritual topography of a village in Karnataka, for example, has an inner village inhabited by the purest castes and the rest live outside this. The shrines of the goddess would be in the outside part of the village. The oldest, largest, and most important Hindu temple in Singapore is the Mariamman Temple, which was established early in the nineteenth century.

Pilgrims at a Mariamman festival wear mostly yellow, the colour of the goddess. Some men dress as tigers and other animals. Pilgrims may come because of a specific fear or debt or because one of their family has a disease associated with the goddess or they themselves have recovered from the disease. Particular castes are associated with Mariamman, such as fishermen and builders on the coast of Tamil Nadu. Pilgrims fast before the festival and bring offerings, such as money in a propitious amount, say one hundred and one rupees. Some pilgrims have made vows to Mariamman to walk on fire, carry burning pots on their heads, or perform covadi, when they swing suspended on hooks through their flesh.

<TR vAlign=top><TD>Headquarters/

Main Centre <TD> <TD>There is no one main centre for Mariamman. </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Hi Bhairo

i just wanted you to know you should change your screen name, you are not worthy of the name you have chosen ( no offense). Anyway why are you calling pujarie five an idiot. and we dont worship the dog as bhairo we worship the dog as bhairo baba's chariot, give it that deserved honour. As for your story that can be left open to interpretation & conincidence. Anyway try to leave your mind open to what people are trying to teach you. We are somewhat knowledgeable in this worship. We accept people's view points but we also try to inform people in a polite way. I get angry with pujarie but he has his opinions & I have mine, but one thing for sure he knows his stuff, so stop quarelling and listen.

Jai Maa Kali!!!!!!

Jai Maha Shakti Khaal Bhairo Baba!!!!!!!:bounce:

hey bhiro i am a fool blinded my Kali maa I am an idiot that does Kali maa pooja i am ignorrant to only worship kali i am aroggant with Kali maa determination, i am selfish to want only kali, i am jealous when others touch kali maa feet before me, i hate to see a half pooja done for kali maa, i am greedy for kali's love, i lust to sleep by kali maa feet, i get angry when it is time to start kali maa pooja and it is not done on time so my great PUROHIT (not pundit) you are correct and thanks to your contribution and assumptions about me it is greatly appreciated to help improve myself. still your post a beautiful except about Mariamman but confused about the relevance in this discussion.and again all the questions i had asked you and you not answer so this fool reminds you to answer or do you not know the answer.

:crying2:

first of all my guru studied in tamil nadu idiot, and let me tell you a little story i day bhairo baba manifested on my guru i asked him about a problem i was having and he told me that i have to do his puja by the sea and that he would come in the form of a dog sure enough wen i was doing my puja a dog came u see bhairo is god he can take any form he chooses why you ask foolishly because he is god.

this is exactly my point so you so take the words from Guru mouth not understaning the meaning the dog came to show you that khal bhiro did come but all you saw was the chariot so you say bhiro is a dog and can take form but you lack so much spiritual advancement that you did not see bhiro sitting on the dog but i am an idiot. i went america so i am an american i went india and saw personally devi poojas so i is guru too come bow by meh foot.

next you say i mixing kaani devi with kateri maa you are wrong i know who kateri is i as for standing up for what is right that is stupidness you just critize people and there beliefs,

whom i critise you and your half way beliefs. i always belief if you are doing something do it correct and if you not sure if it correct do it to the best of your ability.

next thing you want her picture :crying2: you acting like a little child first of all there are many devi's who you can't get a picture of for instance parameswari devi,and varahi devi in her form to protect. ooo since you can get all the pics then get one of shanshan bhairo can you get that you make me laugh.

yes to want to know about and get another pic of parameshwari will do me fine so what dont you not grieve to see other forms of the devi but i am idiot.

first of all you say there are many methods to worship mother but then you critize shakti temples by saying they are doing this wrong and that wrong make up your mind.

yes many methods but if you are following a certain method then dont do this today then tomorrow and then return to what you previously did

again back to my guru you never heard of him because you are so egotistical and everyone who doesnt agree with you is wrong but honestly i dont care my guru (or and he doesnt boost like you) practiced many hindu and tantric practices for many years under his guru. i went as well i visited i practiced in varanasi in the bhairo temple as well as took part in worshiping chinnamasta devi in nepal.

so what you are really saying because i am egotistical and every one does not agree with me i did not hear of your guru. it is more like this if your guru was for truth and good his name would have had passed through the grape vine and i would hear. if he had really helped people then his name would have spread regardless of him doing for free or not persons would have recomended him via mouth.

or and one thing can you get a picture of jvalamukhi devi for me or doesnt she exist too in your little world.

as i said mother comes in many different form many many forms ok

an i never went to get my shakti in a shakti temple i did my devotion with the guidience of my guru but still i respect shakti temples all of them why because I DONT CRITIZE SOMEONES BELIEF.

if it is YOUR shakti what is its name i did not know that someone can own Shakti and this is my point because you never went in a shakti mandir you dont understand the rules yes you have a perception of what it is but there will come a day that when you call up on unsacred ground woe onto you and your guru.then you will see how foolish and idiotic i am.

AS I SAY YOU ARE MY BOTHER AND I DO CARE BOUT YOU OK SO STOP GETTING SO ANGRY. I FEEL REALLY SORRY FOR YOU.

as i said before ram and ravan were both worshipers of shiva but look what happened so dont class me as your brother.we may both worship mother but our destination is different. my point of view if different but i take what i do very serios and i always promise if i cant help i will find someone to help for i do not play with people lives. next thing i cannot ask the devi if i am under manifestation. so who is fool now.

DONT FEEL SORRY FOR ME KALI MAA HAS ENOUGH PITY FOR ME SO SAVE YOURS:pray:

but as i say it wouldnt take you 30 seconds to ask mother when she manifests herself if kaani devi exist or are you scared to find out the truth by the way which shakti temple are you associated with i may like too visit somtime if thats ok with you

yes my place of worship is open to each and everyone including you but i doubt the devi will send you

jai sita ram

Quote: taken from post Varaahi devi

<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=6 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #666666 1px solid; PADDING-RIGHT: 3ex; BORDER-TOP: #666666 1px solid; PADDING-LEFT: 3ex; BORDER-LEFT: #666666 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #666666 1px solid" bgColor=#e0e0e0>Originally Posted by Guest

Varaahi is the goddess who is fierce in nature but the ocean of mercy to her devotees and those who love and listen to her.This miracle has been proved in real life.Seeing is believing.She has manifested herself in physical form in the house of a devotee by name Balaraman alias Kumar Mama at Bangalore Gupta Layout Ulsoor.She converses through Kumar Mama and offers solutions to people who come to her with various problems ranging from health related and other day to day afflictions. Many people have gone back with their problems solved by the Goddess. She Can change a persons fortunes if he acts upon her advice.For more information Kumar mama can be contacted on 91-080-30527984.I have been benefited by her any other person who has problems can avail of her counsel .

Besides a Vaarahi temple is coming up at Bangalore constructed by the Mahaavarahi temple trust.Those who wish to contribute their mite can contact Mama at the above Telephone Number.

Om Vaarahyei Namaha

M.S.A

<!-- END TEMPLATE: bbcode_quote -->

bhiro wrote:

i would like to know more bout her all i know is that she is one of tripurasundari's attendants and whenever somting is offered in the shri cakra puja she comes to collect it.hope i didnt disrespect you.

i live in the caribbean i would like to know more about her and her worship so i can start doing it here and people would get to know her more i love her as my mother please help me.

check this bhiro you say that i crying like a child for info but is this not your post :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek::rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

:idea: lets be honest you want to make me look bad to highlight your self but you also beg for info but why ask for it on the internet ask you guru.

you like salt you want to be in everything.

<!-- / message -->

AAye Pujarie

Why yuh getting so vex, I like the salt thing though, that funny. Each person is entitled to his or her beliefs. Some people have to realise that just because their guru is from the "motherland" dont make them all knowing.

I told home boy to listen and learn, but youngie still quarrelling. Anyway big pooja coming up by us, yuh coming?:rolleyes:

Jai Maa Kali!!!!!!

Jai Maha Shakti Khaal Bhairo Baba!!!!!!!

check this bhiro you say that i crying like a child for info but is this not your post :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek::rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

:idea: lets be honest you want to make me look bad to highlight your self but you also beg for info but why ask for it on the internet ask you guru.

you like salt you want to be in everything.

<!-- / message -->

Hi Bhairo

i just wanted you to know you should change your screen name, you are not worthy of the name you have chosen ( no offense). Anyway why are you calling pujarie five an idiot. and we dont worship the dog as bhairo we worship the dog as bhairo baba's chariot, give it that deserved honour. As for your story that can be left open to interpretation & conincidence. Anyway try to leave your mind open to what people are trying to teach you. We are somewhat knowledgeable in this worship. We accept people's view points but we also try to inform people in a polite way. I get angry with pujarie but he has his opinions & I have mine, but one thing for sure he knows his stuff, so stop quarelling and listen.

Jai Maa Kali!!!!!!

Jai Maha Shakti Khaal Bhairo Baba!!!!!!!:bounce: [/quot

i have a close relationship with my father kaal bhairo bhagwan i love him soo much dat you wouldnt understand so dont disrespect me and honestly am sorry that i called pusarie five an idiot i should not be so disrespectfull to my elders so sorry pusarie five.

but i know his chariot is a dog but my opion is that he can take any form second in the shiva puran it says that lord shiva can take the form of a scopion,snake(hence the reason we worship naag devta),or spider.

so why cant lord bhairo do the same

i know that you are knowledgable but as for the polite thing i think not if you read bak to the first post i gave he(pusarie five) embrassed me he didnt take my point into consideration thats why i have no respect for him

second he knows his stuff but he doesnt know everything so he should try to listen as well i do agree with some of his opions but not all i jus express my views.secondly he shouldnt call me a moron

jai maa kali

first of all how you know that people dont know him i never told u his name

and a next thing i took part in the puja i didnt just see it.

i am sorry for calling you an idiot so dont feel hurt ok and i dont do half way worship you steriotyping me with other pundits i know that there are plenty pundits that does do wrong things i know that but that dont mean all of us do that secondly i love mother very much and when i set to do her prays i give it my everything for her:pray: orr and bout parameshwari maa i know lots about her infact i developed a method of worshiping her sadhaa isnt that great i asked her she approves of it (she manifests on one of my godbother)

and jus as you say that mother wouldnt lead me to your temple you shouldnt say things like that.

next i dont own shakti there sir but poor grammar nah you know how we trini does talk but we have a different method to get shakti is that wrong.

i we got results just becuz you know one way doesnt mean its the only way

or the reason why i say that am your brother is becuz we have one mother maa kali but if you say you are not brothers its ok but i know one thing you cant take away from me is that kali is our mother.

finally i really dont have time to argue constantly with you ok cuz i have work and my studies cuz am currently doing my degree all i came here to do is give all the info i have so that people can have it an probable pick up a few pointers on the way i can listen to bhairo child becuz he doesnt try to disrespect me like you do understand you are older than my you should have control over your emotions but you does let it get the best of you.

let me tell you a story it had a guru name goruknath who devised certain mantras and simple methods of useing them to get quickier result look up the nathas sect if you want to know more of him but did the swami shoot him down no they loved it. ok so dont be soooo cruel all the time.

or an a next thing i tell you to ask her when it manifests on someone else and a next thing i dont play with no one lives if i cant help them i will send them to someone who can.and i never said anything bad bout shakti temples i think its great you know where poeple could go an actually talk to the devine mother its so kool becuz not all pundits let god manifest on them like me purely becuz there lack of knowledge makes them scared i know this.

jai maa kali ma

dear bhiro how are you are you fine i know i am but just to point out if you have come to the forum to pass on you ideas and practises then i assure if not i then someone else would be objective with you ( am i being friendly enough for you) my dearest young one to eat from the tree of wisdom is nice but only a few rarely has this blessings. for if my dearest friend that you believe that i dont kow of the matrikas inclusive of varahi devi then to be honest with you i know of them do you my friend want to know of her. if you want my dearest friend i will oblige to tell you not teach you for you already have a teacher my good pundit.( sweet sweet with a red cherry on top) you see my friend arogance is your main focus you read but not understand let me break it down for you. If your goodly guru use to help persons they would from far and wide speak of him( not his name and they would describe him as follows: there is a guru from tamil nadu who practises in: ( the village) and so forth do you now understand ( with sugar and spice) am i still being sweet enough or passive enough purohit.

my friend i am not trying to take away kali maa from you and it is even senseless of you to think so especially in a point. again with sugar ontop this is a free forum and you dont have to always defend yourself if you are doing studies bless carry on that great to hear but still i taunt you and you answer so whose emotions are really running away with them and besides elders have the authorithy to scold their younger brothers ent you say we are brothers so why you feel hurt i am just your bigger brother scolding you for you to learn. how many books and websites you must have checked so far to cross referance what i say hmmmmmmmmmm.dont feel insulted dont feel hurt dont feel intimidated for i really have no hate for you. or and one more thing Bhiro child is a girl. i was once rudely corrected as i am sure she will you.you have to remember that just because some one is harsh towards that does not mean that they respect you the world has many persons friendly and some aggresive and some silent but by now you know the type i am but honestly i am quite friendly.