IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Vikram Ramsundar

Srila Prabhupada and the Golden Age

Rate this topic

Truly, the Internet has facilitated this "Golden Age of Quarrel". We can meet people from all over the globe and insult them from the comforts of our own homes!!

:)

:cool: It took weeks months for navigator Ferdinand Magellan and his spanish companions to reach the shores of Cebu, Philippines and insult the natives with their religious crap. Now, with the help of the Internet, it takes only several minutes to return that rap.

Truly, the Internet has facilitated this "Golden Age of Quarrel". We can meet people from all over the globe and insult them from the comforts of our own homes!!

Is that what you're here for? Peace, peace, peace, Mr. Ivy League. Not that I am scared of taking you on, but really of what use would that be? Winning pointless cyber battles is far, far from being my aim. Let us just ignore one another's posts. That would be wisest for both parties.

jajajaj que chistoso, saludos desde chile

Unfortunately, it is the so-called "good things in life" that often lead to needing a liver transplant or quadruple-bypass heart surgery.

Not if one acts responsibly and uses reason and moderation whilst letting their hair down. Everything in life needs to be trammelled and balanced. Just a final word from me to you.

No thanks. I'll try to appreciate your sincerity, but I cannot ignore your temerity (when it is directed against one of my Gurus).

I have no interest in "taking you on". Nor am I the least afraid of you. I don't come here to argue, but to learn. I find the best way to learn is to challenge assumptions (while avoiding personal attacks), ask lots of questions, and state one's point of view in a non-dogmatic way in order to gather feedback from others.

I will certainly point out to you when you are being a cad, though.

If I wanted peace, I'd go sit in the woods. This is not the place for peace. A little respect is useful, though, and you have shown yourself to be anything but respectful.

Is that what you're here for? Peace, peace, peace, Mr. Ivy League. Not that I am scared of taking you on, but really of what use would that be? Winning pointless cyber battles is far, far from being my aim. Let us just ignore one another's posts. That would be wisest for both parties.

Not if one acts responsibly and uses reason and moderation whilst letting their hair down. Everything in life needs to be trammelled and balanced. Just a final word from me to you.

Fair enough. I've been known to have a single (and, very rarely, two) beer (the darker the better) from time to time.

Strictly "medicinal", of course. The hops are good for my low-level depression.

Cheers!