IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Vigraha

The Villagers and the train - Different realizations of the absolute truth

Rate this topic

Roger, that's an affirmative. I didn't see a fireball or anything so I don't think I hit him. I think he's out of range, maybe out on book distribution. over.

NewsFlash!!!!

Sleepervadi has been spotted working as an Elvis impersonator at the MGM Grande in Las Vegas.

Recent reports have it that he has joined the flying Elvie and is planning his next parachute jump over Vegas on Christmas Day!!

elvisesflying.jpg

<hr style="color: rgb(255, 255, 255);" size="1"> <!-- / icon and title --><!-- message -->

<!-- BEGIN TEMPLATE: bbcode_quote --> Quote:

<table border="0" cellpadding="6" cellspacing="0" width="100%"> <tbody><tr> <td style="border: 1px solid rgb(102, 102, 102); padding-left: 3ex; padding-right: 3ex;" bgcolor="#e0e0e0"> Originally Posted by theist

<!-- END TEMPLATE: bbcode_quote -->

:sleep: Wake up Mr Vardi (Guruvani), your in Goloka right now!!. Oh, by the way, you and I and everyone else NEVER came from the impersonal Brahmajyoti :deal:

----------------

Again just for the record. I absolutely 100% accept that maya is a dream state of the individual soul.

</td> </tr> </tbody></table>

<!-- END TEMPLATE: bbcode_quote --> Hey Svarupa,

That is not a quote from me. Watch what you are doing please and edit my name out immediately.

Thank You

Srila Prabhupada – “You are NOT eternally conditioned (NITYA-BADDHA). You are eternally liberated (NITYA-SIDDHA) but since we have become conditioned on account of our desire to enjoy materialistic way of life, from time immemorial, therefore it appears that we are eternally conditioned (NITYA-BADDHA)’ Letter to Aniruddha, dated November 14, 1968,

So, Srila Prabhupada told Aniruddha that he was a nitya-siddha.

That doen't mean that sleepervadis are nitya-siddha.

Srila Prabhupada didn't say every jiva in the universe is nitya-siddha.

He told his disciple Aniruddha "you are nitya-siddha".

Why is some fool, idiot on this forum trying to now say that such statement by Srila Prabhupada to a disciple applies top every rotting jiva in the universe?

When Srila Prabhupada tells a disciple "you are nitya-siddha" that applies only to that disciple, not to every idiot sleepervadi on the planet.

Did you ever meet Aniruddha Guruvani? I knew him. Nice guy but he had his ups and downs like everyone else.

Well, Srila Prabhupada knows a nitya-siddha from a baddha-jiva and he wrote to Aniruddha and told him HE was a nitya-siddha.

That is not a wholesale inclusion of every evil demon on the planet.

Was Hitler a nitya-siddha?

Is Osama Bin Laden a nitya-siddha?

When Srila Prabhupada tells a disciple who is chanting Hare Krishna and serving the pure devotee that HE is nitya-siddha, that cannot be extended to include every fallen jiva in the cosmos.

Oh OK, if you say so.

I didn't say it. Srila Prabhupada did.

He wrote a personal letter to Aniruddha and said "you are nitya-siddha".

Only an idiot would take that personal letter to Aniruddha and say that it applies to every fallen soul in the world.

Srila Prabhupada told Tripurai Swami that "you are the incarnation of book distribution".

Should we then take that and say that every conditioned soul in the world is the incarnation of book distribution?

Did you ever meet Aniruddha Guruvani? I knew him. Nice guy but he had his ups and downs like everyone else.

Bhaktivinoda had his ups and downs too.

At one point in his life he hated the Bhagavat and the Vaishnavas.

This how the sleepervadis are stupid and ignorant.

They take a personal letter to ONE disciple and then present that as being applicable to every petty soul groping through the web of illusion.

Srila Prabhupada – “You are NOT eternally conditioned (NITYA-BADDHA). You are eternally liberated (NITYA-SIDDHA) but since we have become conditioned on account of our desire to enjoy materialistic way of life, from time immemorial, therefore it appears that we are eternally conditioned (NITYA-BADDHA)’ Letter to Aniruddha, dated November 14, 1968,

all of us are nitya siddha, the souls is unchangeable eternally pure is just our material covering that are polluted, even the soul of Sadham, G bush my soul (that is myself) and other big or little demons are pure souls, because the soul can't be polluted, burned, cut in pieces, etc. Is ever pure. This is one of the most basic things in KC, that our coverings are polluted but not the soul. Srila Prabhupada explain that nitya baddha doesn't mean really eternally conditioned, without beginning. Here He is saying since time immemorial, untraceable, therefore it appears that we are eternally conditioned, but before that we were liberated souls and still we are nitya siddha in an absolute way, even if our consciousness and covering are polluted.

all of us are nitya siddha, the souls is unchangeable eternally pure is just our material covering that are polluted, even the soul of Sadham, G bush my soul (that is myself) and other big or little demons are pure souls, because the soul can't be polluted, burned, cut in pieces, etc. Is ever pure. This is one of the most basic things in KC, that our coverings are polluted but not the soul.

Mental mushrooms growing on the cow plop of speculation.

Maybe you can cheat yourself like this, but you can't cheat me.

You don't know what you are talking about.

Mental mushrooms growing on the cow plop of speculation.

Maybe you can cheat yourself like this, but you can't cheat me.

You don't know what you are talking about.

how you can't understand a simply thing that you are a pure soul but your coverings are polluted?

"The soul is atomic in size and can be perceived by perfect intelligence. This atomic soul is floating in the five kinds of air [prana, apana, vyana, samana and udana], is situated within the heart, and spreads its influence all over the body of the embodied living entities. When the soul is purified from the contamination of the five kinds of material air, its spiritual influence is exhibited." (Mund. 3.1.9)

Chapter 2, Verse 23.

bump.gifThe soul can never be cut into pieces by any weapon, nor can he be burned by fire, nor moistened by water, nor withered by the wind.

Chapter 2, Verse 24.

bump.gifThis individual soul is unbreakable and insoluble, and can be neither burned nor dried. He is everlasting, all-pervading, unchangeable, immovable and eternally the same.

Chapter 2, Verse 25.

bump.gifIt is said that the soul is invisible, inconceivable, immutable, and unchangeable. Knowing this, you should not grieve for the body.

how you can't understand a simply thing that you are a pure soul but your coverings are polluted?

Srila Prabhupada: Caitanya Caritamrta Madhya 20.107

New York, July 13, 1976

There are two kinds of living entities: nitya-siddha and nitya-baddha. Nitya-siddha means they never fall a victim of maya. That is nitya-siddha. Even though they are within this material world, they are never victimized. That is called nitya-siddha. And one who is victimized, he is called nitya-baddha.

The nitya-siddha never falls victim to maya.

You have fallen victim to maya.

You are not nitya-siddha.

You are nitya-baddha.

Theist I have corrected it however I only copied what you had posted

<!-- BEGIN TEMPLATE: bbcode_quote -->

Quote:

<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=6 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #666666 1px solid; PADDING-RIGHT: 3ex; BORDER-TOP: #666666 1px solid; PADDING-LEFT: 3ex; BORDER-LEFT: #666666 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #666666 1px solid" bgColor=#e0e0e0>Originally Posted by original quote Sarva gattah

Wake up Mr Vardi (Guruvani), your in Goloka right now!!. Oh, by the way, you and I and everyone else NEVER came from the impersonal Brahmajyoti :deal:

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

<!-- END TEMPLATE: bbcode_quote --><!-- BEGIN TEMPLATE: bbcode_quote -->Quote:

<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=6 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #666666 1px solid; PADDING-RIGHT: 3ex; BORDER-TOP: #666666 1px solid; PADDING-LEFT: 3ex; BORDER-LEFT: #666666 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #666666 1px solid" bgColor=#e0e0e0>Above Originally Posted by original quote Sarva gattah

<!-- END TEMPLATE: bbcode_quote --><!-- BEGIN TEMPLATE: bbcode_quote -->Quote:

<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=6 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #666666 1px solid; PADDING-RIGHT: 3ex; BORDER-TOP: #666666 1px solid; PADDING-LEFT: 3ex; BORDER-LEFT: #666666 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #666666 1px solid" bgColor=#e0e0e0>Originally Posted by theist

Again just for the record. I absolutely 100% accept that maya is a dream state of the individual soul.

<!-- END TEMPLATE: bbcode_quote -->Srila Prabhupada – “You are NOT eternally conditioned (NITYA-BADDHA). You are eternally liberated (NITYA-SIDDHA) but since we have become conditioned on account of our desire to enjoy materialistic way of life, from time immemorial, therefore it appears that we are eternally conditioned (NITYA-BADDHA)’ Letter to Aniruddha, dated November 14, 1968,

We are ALL nitya-siddha and are only DREAMING we are nitya baddha

THE FINAL CONCLUSION :deal:

HARE KRISHNA ALL, HAVE A WONDERFUL KRISHNA CONSCIOUS DAY ON THE CHRISTMAS MARATHON, BOOK DISTRBUTION IS THE BASIS!!

Yes we are dreaming our material continuation as well as our existence in the Impersonal Brahmajyoti, if we dare go to that dreaming-MAYA-avardi dreamless loveless selfish impersonal state of our own nitya-baddha consciousness.

Our original position is perpetually established in Goloka (NITYA-SIDDHA) beyond the mundane time and space of the mahat-tattva (material creation) and the impersonal Brahmajyoti

<!-- / message --><!-- sig -->

Our original position is perpetually established in Goloka (NITYA-SIDDHA) beyond the mundane time and space of the mahat-tattva (material creation) and the impersonal Brahmajyoti

<!-- / message --><!-- sig -->

New York, July 13, 1976

<table border="0" cellpadding="6" cellspacing="0" width="100%"> <tbody><tr> <td style="border: 1px solid rgb(102, 102, 102); padding-left: 3ex; padding-right: 3ex;" bgcolor="#e0e0e0"> There are two kinds of living entities: nitya-siddha and nitya-baddha. Nitya-siddha means they never fall a victim of maya. That is nitya-siddha. Even though they are within this material world, they are never victimized. That is called nitya-siddha. And one who is victimized, he is called nitya-baddha. </td> </tr> </tbody></table>

You are nitya-baddha.

New York, July 13, 1976

There are two kinds of living entities: nitya-siddha and nitya-baddha. Nitya-siddha means they never fall a victim of maya. That is nitya-siddha. Even though they are within this material world, they are never victimized. That is called nitya-siddha. And one who is victimized, he is called nitya-baddha.

You are nitya-baddha.

End of discussion, whenever the Sleeper-Vadis (I snapped out of my humility attack) are on the offensive, just cut and paste what is above. No more discussion.

Thats right Vigraha's old mate Guruvani, all nitya siddha's including you in your material body, me in mine and the present DREAMING nitya-baddha consciousness, who is the head of the Guruvani cheersquad (Jason Alexander) are all nitya-siddhas right now and have never and will never fall from Goloka however, :D we all can and have DREAMED we have have fallen, but really ONLY our awareness of our nitya-siddha body is covered like the clouds cover our awareness or vision of the sun.:smash:

Our original position is perpetually established in Goloka ((NITYA-SIDDHA) beyond the mundane time and space of the mahat-tattva (material creation) and the impersonal Brahmajyoti that only uneducated indian old fools think we originate from.:crying2:

New York, July 13, 1976

<table border="0" cellpadding="6" cellspacing="0" width="100%"> <tbody><tr> <td style="border: 1px solid rgb(102, 102, 102); padding-left: 3ex; padding-right: 3ex;" bgcolor="#e0e0e0"> There are two kinds of living entities: nitya-siddha and nitya-baddha. Nitya-siddha means they never fall a victim of maya. That is nitya-siddha. Even though they are within this material world, they are never victimized. That is called nitya-siddha. And one who is victimized, he is called nitya-baddha. </td> </tr> </tbody></table>

You are nitya-baddha.

Where Srila Prabhupada is saying that nitya siddhas never fall down?

He is saying that nitya siddha MEANS never fall down, Srila Prabhupada is not saying that nitya siddhas never fall down, He is saying nitya siddha means that never fall down because Nitya siddha means eternally liberated so when a nitya siddha fall down he becomes eternally conditioned or nitya baddha and this is relative only. This is in harmony with the letter below

is very simple for me

nitya siddha = eternally liberated

nity baddha= from time immemorial conditioned

The nitya-siddha never falls victim to maya. FALSE

You have fallen victim to maya. TRUE

You are not nitya-siddha. FALSE

You are nitya-baddha. TRUE and FALSE at the same time because at this moment my coverings are polluted but my soul is ever pure

"People want to Be Cheated"

<!-- DÉTAILS ICI -->73/07/14 London, Bhagavad-gita 1.13-14

This word nitya-siddha is significant. Nitya-siddha and nitya-baddha. There are two kinds of living entities. Nitya-baddha means ever-conditioned. Ever-conditioned means those who are in this material world, they do not know when they came in touch with this material world. Neither they do know when they will be liberated. They are called nitya-baddha, ever-conditioned. And similarly, there are nitya-siddhas. Nitya-siddhas means they never come in contact with this material world, and even they come here for some business, they do not forget their position. That is nitya-siddha.

<center>Las personas quieren ser engañadas</center><center>Bhagavad-gita 1.13-14</center><center>Londres, 14 de julio de 1973</center>

Nitya-siddha y nitya-baddha, hay dos tipos de entidades vivientes. Nitya-baddha, significa eternamente condicionada. Eternamente condicionada significa que quienes se hallan en el mundo material, no saben cuándo entraron en contacto con el mundo material, ni saben cuándo se van a liberar, y reciben el nombre de nitya-baddhas, eternamente condicionadas. Y del mismo modo están las nitya-siddhas. Nitya-siddha, significa que nunca entran en contacto con el mundo material, y, aunque vengan aquí con alguna misión, no olvidan su posición; eso es nitya-siddhas.

... and the present DREAMING nitya-baddha consciousness, who is the head of the Guruvani cheersquad (Jason Alexander) are all nitya-siddhas right now and have never and will never fall from Goloka however,

By the way mate. I still want to know what's up with Jason Alexander? Is he the chief nitya-siddha or somethng?

3537.jpg

Quote:

<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=6 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #666666 1px solid; PADDING-RIGHT: 3ex; BORDER-TOP: #666666 1px solid; PADDING-LEFT: 3ex; BORDER-LEFT: #666666 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #666666 1px solid" bgColor=#e0e0e0>Originally Posted by CCC

all of us are nitya siddha, the souls is unchangeable eternally pure is just our material covering that are polluted, even the soul of Sadham, G bush my soul (that is myself) and other big or little demons are pure souls, because the soul can't be polluted, burned, cut in pieces, etc. Is ever pure. This is one of the most basic things in KC, that our coverings are polluted but not the soul.

Very good understanding CCC

Maybe we end up arguing like little girls about this stuff because both sides present their position as fact. Let's face it - if Babaji can't say it, then nobody can. How is it we are so positive? Are we trivializing it - relying on words and logic? When we got to Goloka did we say "Hey, I've never been here before" or "Back at last - there are my slippers"?

This controversy so sounds like the bheda and abheda, dvaita-advaita debate:

1. It says bheda here, here and here! I will ignore all abheda references.

2. It says abheda there, there and there! (I will ignore all bheda references)

3. Both are correct, inconceivably. I will embrace all references in the Vedas - otherwise it is offensive.

Maybe we end up arguing like little girls about this stuff because both sides present their position as fact. Let's face it - if Babaji can't say it, then nobody can. How is it we are so positive? Are we trivializing it - relying on words and logic? When we got to Goloka did we say "Hey, I've never been here before" or "Back at last - there are my slippers"?

This controversy so sounds like the bheda and abheda, dvaita-advaita debate:

1. It says bheda here, here and here! I will ignore all abheda references.

2. It says abheda there, there and there! (I will ignore all bheda references)

3. Both are correct, inconceivably. I will embrace all references in the Vedas - otherwise it is offensive.

Go back through the hundreds of posts. Only the Sleeper-Vada side ignores opposite quotes from Srila Prabhupada. We attempt to harmonize them. Srila Saraswati Thakur said that, "religion means proper adjustment".

To harmonize apparent contradictions (the bheda and abheda) is proper adjustment.

He is saying that nitya siddha MEANS never fall down, Srila Prabhupada is not saying that nitya siddhas never fall down, He is saying nitya siddha means that never fall down because Nitya siddha means eternally liberated so when a nitya siddha fall down he becomes eternally conditioned or nitya baddha and this is relative only. This is in harmony with the letter below

is very simple for me

nitya siddha = eternally liberated

nity baddha= from time immemorial conditioned

The nitya-siddha never falls victim to maya. FALSE

You have fallen victim to maya. TRUE

You are not nitya-siddha. FALSE

You are nitya-baddha. TRUE and FALSE at the same time because at this moment my coverings are polluted but my soul is ever pure

"People want to Be Cheated"

<!-- DÉTAILS ICI -->73/07/14 London, Bhagavad-gita 1.13-14

This word nitya-siddha is significant. Nitya-siddha and nitya-baddha. There are two kinds of living entities. Nitya-baddha means ever-conditioned. Ever-conditioned means those who are in this material world, they do not know when they came in touch with this material world. Neither they do know when they will be liberated. They are called nitya-baddha, ever-conditioned. And similarly, there are nitya-siddhas. Nitya-siddhas means they never come in contact with this material world, and even they come here for some business, they do not forget their position. That is nitya-siddha.

<CENTER>Las personas quieren ser engañadas</CENTER><CENTER>Bhagavad-gita 1.13-14</CENTER><CENTER>Londres, 14 de julio de 1973</CENTER>

Nitya-siddha y nitya-baddha, hay dos tipos de entidades vivientes. Nitya-baddha, significa eternamente condicionada. Eternamente condicionada significa que quienes se hallan en el mundo material, no saben cuándo entraron en contacto con el mundo material, ni saben cuándo se van a liberar, y reciben el nombre de nitya-baddhas, eternamente condicionadas. Y del mismo modo están las nitya-siddhas. Nitya-siddha, significa que nunca entran en contacto con el mundo material, y, aunque vengan aquí con alguna misión, no olvidan su posición; eso es nitya-siddhas.

Very interesting, what do you think of the following CCC

Srila Prabhupada is saying that nitya siddha MEANS never fall down, Srila Prabhupada is not saying that nitya siddhas never fall down, he says the memory of being nitya-siddha is covered.

What he means by saying nitya siddha's never fall down is they are always nitya-siddhas just like the sun is always the sun even though it might be covered by the clouds.

Nitya siddha means eternally liberated so when a nitya siddha becomes covered, like the cloud covers the sun, he becomes eternally conditioned or nitya baddha (due to the the cloud covering)

This is in harmony with the letter below

We are ALL nitya-siddha and are only DREAMING or THINKING we are nitya baddha

From the perspective of the marginal living entity within the material world, their perpetual 'svarupa body' is seemingly put on hold or ‘pause’ while they ‘sub-consciously dream' within the temporary mahat-tattva of divided time and space.

The above is a definitive statement by a conditioned kanistha adhikari, in other words a mental concoction. Such kanistha adhikaris are doomed to their misconceptions for their reluctance and repulsion to approaching higher authorities.