IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
suchandra

Bharata-Bhumite Haila Manuṣya Janma Yara

Rate this topic

Bengalis have a very special duty towards Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu and since the Supreme Lord always choses India as the only place to appear, it is the Indians who are supposed to enlighten human civilization. This is confirmed in the Caitanya Caritamrita.

8bei8ex.jpg

"The magnanimity of Lord Caitanya Mahāprabhu is expressed in this very important verse. Although He was born in Bengal and Bengalis therefore have a special duty toward Him, Śrī Caitanya Mahāprabhu is addressing not only Bengalis but all the inhabitants of India. It is in the land of India that actual human civilization can be developed."

(Śrī Caitanya Caritāmṛta Ādi 9.41)

bharata-bhumite haila manusya janma yarae

janma sarthaka kari' kara para-upakara

"One who has taken his birth as a human being in the land of India (Bharata-varsa) should make his life successful and work for the benefit of all other people." (Cc Adi 9.41)

the Supreme Lord always choses India as the only place to appear

Now, this is outright bull-crap!!

The Lord has appeared in Soquel, California as Sri Sri Guru-Gauranga Gandharvika Giridhari (and in L.A. as Sri Sri Rukmini Dwarkadish, and in Paris as...).

If you don't accept that, or if you see a distinction between the Murti and the Lord Himself, then you are as looney as melvin!

Now, this is outright bull-crap!!

The Lord has appeared in Soquel, California as Sri Sri Guru-Gauranga Gandharvika Giridhari (and in L.A. as Sri Sri Rukmini Dwarkadish, and in Paris as...).

If you don't accept that, or if you see a distinction between the Murti and the Lord Himself, then you are as looney as melvin!

Thanks for taking the time to make a patrol round tour - no, I can't accept.

Since you American Vaishnava people spoiled and corrupted global Vaishnavism back and forth who listens what you have to say anyway? Better to become more humble like Guruvani - he's more humble than this Murali, presumptuousness.

Btw, above is a quote of CC, "Śrī Caitanya Mahāprabhu is addressing not only Bengalis but all the inhabitants of India".

I was addressing your own preface, not the quote. The quote makes no claims along the lines of your own concoction. So don't claim I am contradicting Sriman Mahaprabhu. Well, you can *claim* whatever you like, but this particular claim is patently false. You do better when you stick to copying and pasting, Prabhu.

The Lord is present everywhere, and He is *personally* present in the Murti--especially when He is invited by a pure devotee.

That said, yes, I hope to become more like Guruvani.

Thanks for taking the time to make a patrol round tour - no, I can't accept.

Since you American Vaishnava people spoiled and corrupted global Vaishnavism back and forth who listens what you have to say anyway? Better to become more humble like Guruvani - he's more humble than this Murali, presumptuousness.

Btw, above is a quote of CC, "Śrī Caitanya Mahāprabhu is addressing not only Bengalis but all the inhabitants of India".

I was addressing your own preface, not the quote. The quote makes no claims along the lines of your own concoction. So don't claim I am contradicting Sriman Mahaprabhu. Well, you can *claim* whatever you like, but this particular claim is patently false. You do better when you stick to copying and pasting, Prabhu.

The Lord is present everywhere, and He is *personally* present in the Murti--especially when He is invited by a pure devotee.

That said, yes, I hope to become more like Guruvani.

Bharatvarsha - India has been graced since time immemorial by incarnations, rishis and sadhus. Whenever evil elements stifle Dharma - righteousness, God incarnates on earth to re-establish Dharma. Lord Ramchandra in the age of Treta and Lord Krishna, at the end of Dwapar, are the two most notable.

Five thousand years after Lord Krishna passed away, into the age of Kali - darkness, the ogre of evil defiantly arose out of its banishment, once again darkening the minds and hearts of the people, its grip suffocating eighteenth century India.

http://www.bollywoodheaven.com/forums/showthread.php?t=7411