IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
pujarie five o

Khal Bhairav Mantra

Rate this topic

yes and if you want prepare some sweetrice and offer for all you have on the astan and do the pooja you will surely get results is it had for you to get neemb where you at. i have attached a pic to show you how the naryial should look just in case you dont know. the clean part is the hard shell and the husk part ( the churki) is what is removed after you crack it to reveal the three dots or eyes on the top. this is the part you place on the astan and the bottom half you put a block of champhor to perform aarti and place on the ground in front of the astan

post-9441-138274054852_thumb.jpg

Hey pujarie thank again for the mantra however the reason i ask is that i have asked many times in the temple and they tell me go and buy a book with them however i went to the pooja stores but did not find any and seeing that you have alot to offer i just asked. pujarie when i assist the person doing the offering i watch to see if they recite any mantra and i watch the head if he is saying but is busy sometimes sitting in mother room chatting with people i guess that is his job.So i ask them and they say that they just ask god to come and accept. i have learnt little mantras so far but i guess i want to have one for each you understand. i once asked what is the mantra to say while pooja for the blade is going one you know when the have to kill and they say they just ask khal bhiro to come. i am not brave like you to mention names but the avatar pic is like the one in my temple. and the order of how i asked for the mantras is the order we worship.i know that there is mantras for everthing done in the temple but it is either they dont want to tell me or they themselves dont know and take things for granted. by the way i know that you might not answer me but who are you and where are you from? do you have your own temple or do you go somewhere i might be able to see you and talk. i once went to a temple in Golconda looking for a young but old pujarie who is about your age if you are him i have been trying to get your number for the longest while but the persons there said that you lost that phone and they dont have that number. please even if it is not you do you know of him and where is he now. i dont want to say where i am going because i fraid other members may insult me but i see you have a way with words and you know what you are talking about i know it is not lies i went through this same thing with my wife and she made friends with the other pujaries and the head did nothing about it.

my dear saffron this is the beauty of internet you dont have to say if you dont want to.the person you seek is closer than you think for he is friends with the persons with the new temple just next door to your baba house. i know of him but sorry i am not whom you seek. correct me was he the pujarie that opened the temple in golconda and left because the two other persons whom he joined with were dishonest and untruthful like playing the power and being unfaithful to their wives.

my friend if you are not getting the knowledge you want stop going and start to edify yourself and visit other temples we have so much in Trinidad just know your comitments to them. The divine Kali maa is so great once she knows that you are for truth she will move you and send you to where she knows her knowledge will be shared. it is like walking up the step you dont stay on the bottom step for long just dont fight it allow yourself to be free to understand her visions and remember every action or decission has a reaction and outcome this is cause and effect.

my friend if the HEAD IS CORRUPT THEN ALL THE WAY DOWN THE LADDER THERE IS BOUND TO BE CORRUPTION.

JAI KALI, KAN KALI, MAHA KALI, KALI KALI, TRISHOOLI KALI, DRAUPADI MAA.

pujarie...

thank you for all the advice...i did prayers today and it went great, i felt so good....i have a question, i was reading somewhere about manifestations and they were talking about ganga maa manfestations....but i don't remember from last time how she plays....so could you tell how she does?

again thank you

first thing when you refer to Ganga maa there are two fro 1 there is a form of Mariamman that is called Gangamma then 2 there is the form that we commonly know as Ganga devi. the aforementioned manifests herself as a proud devi. she stands tall and appears to always be floating, she hardly ever smiles. you have to remember that these manifestations cannot be described with words you have too see and then the pujarie will describe for you to understand but i hope this helps.

have you read the posts on ganga and her sons in the thread Mother naked in the presence of three gods. check it out tell me what you think.

Hey pujarie thank again for the mantra however the reason i ask is that i have asked many times in the temple and they tell me go and buy a book with them however i went to the pooja stores but did not find any and seeing that you have alot to offer i just asked. pujarie when i assist the person doing the offering i watch to see if they recite any mantra and i watch the head if he is saying but is busy sometimes sitting in mother room chatting with people i guess that is his job.So i ask them and they say that they just ask god to come and accept. i have learnt little mantras so far but i guess i want to have one for each you understand. i once asked what is the mantra to say while pooja for the blade is going one you know when the have to kill and they say they just ask khal bhiro to come. i am not brave like you to mention names but the avatar pic is like the one in my temple. and the order of how i asked for the mantras is the order we worship.i know that there is mantras for everthing done in the temple but it is either they dont want to tell me or they themselves dont know and take things for granted. by the way i know that you might not answer me but who are you and where are you from? do you have your own temple or do you go somewhere i might be able to see you and talk. i once went to a temple in Golconda looking for a young but old pujarie who is about your age if you are him i have been trying to get your number for the longest while but the persons there said that you lost that phone and they dont have that number. please even if it is not you do you know of him and where is he now. i dont want to say where i am going because i fraid other members may insult me but i see you have a way with words and you know what you are talking about i know it is not lies i went through this same thing with my wife and she made friends with the other pujaries and the head did nothing about it.

your pujari shouldnt hav told u to go buy a book that is wrong cuz wen it is handed down to u it is more powerful and it has certain mantras dat most book doesnt hav lik for parameswari maa,kali maa,munesh prem,bagalamukhi and so on. A good and powerfull mantra for lord ganesh is om gan ganapatiya namah. u should do this 1000 times on any day especally on the 4th day after full moon ok and offer 108 doob grass in havan for him i am new to this site but i am a pundit for a little while now am jus 24 yrs of age and from trinidad as well and one thing i leant the hard way dont study no body wen they say negative things to u god is always wit u once u do good things god is there doh matter wat

hey saffron whats up long time no see you any ways seasons greeting to you and one and all. have a happy and safe season in t&t be careful

Jai Kali.

I am new to all this .Can you tell me what is vaishnavism?

and what is the corect way to worship mother kali ?

vaishnavism is a sect that only worships lord vishnu and his incarnations as the supreme being there are different sects lik shivaism only worships lord shiva and his incarnations as the supreme being an so on but dont worry any path you take will lead you to god so its your choice just like a city there are many roads to take to reach the heart of the city but anyone you take you will still reach to the heart of the city ok

as for maa kali there are different ways to worship her satvic or tamasic

tamasic part you have to offer her rum and goat but the satvic part you offer her coconut and devi dhar i do her worship satvic

normally what i would do is on a friday i would fast without salt (i dont eat meat or drink rum) offer her 9 lota of dhar (durga dhar),do 1080 jaap too her, offer 108 neem leaf in havan as well as a dry coconut, 1) offer her a green coconut by her picture or murti, with flowers and if you want offer her a saffron mala or 2) offer her the green coconut on a cloth,light a champer and chop the coconut.anyway u can do it you decide ok but if you offer her the coconut whole by her murti you should drink it the next day lik prasad ok and jai sita ram.

vaishnavism is a sect that only worships lord vishnu and his incarnations as the supreme being there are different sects lik shivaism only worships lord shiva and his incarnations as the supreme being an so on but dont worry any path you take will lead you to god so its your choice just like a city there are many roads to take to reach the heart of the city but anyone you take you will still reach to the heart of the city ok

as for maa kali there are different ways to worship her satvic or tamasic

tamasic part you have to offer her rum and goat but the satvic part you offer her coconut and devi dhar i do her worship satvic

normally what i would do is on a friday i would fast without salt (i dont eat meat or drink rum) offer her 9 lota of dhar (durga dhar),do 1080 jaap too her, offer 108 neem leaf in havan as well as a dry coconut, 1) offer her a green coconut by her picture or murti, with flowers and if you want offer her a saffron mala or 2) offer her the green coconut on a cloth,light a champer and chop the coconut.anyway u can do it you decide ok but if you offer her the coconut whole by her murti you should drink it the next day lik prasad ok and jai sita ram.

Thank you Bhairo, I have never done any kind of pooja like you described.I have just went to all the gods and sprayed perfume,offer flowers, pray and then do artie. I love this website there is so much knowledge here.Can you tell me about the south indian gods, who they are and what there purpose is ?

Thanks

Amma's Child

amma's child wrote:

let me see if i can help. in hinduism there are certain sects and these worship six forms of the godhead but there are more on a lesser account. now from the main six Ganesh, Devi, Siva, Vishnu, Surya and Skanda are mainly or largely worshiped. now the Ganapatyas worship lord ganesh, Shaktas the devi, Vaishnavas; lord Vishnu, Sauras; lord Surya and Kaumaras worship lord Murgan. Vaishnavism or the worship of lord Vishnu are usually distinguished into other PRINCIPAL sects or Sampradayas.1) the Sri Vaishnavas adore Vishnu and Lakshmi and their incarnations. and are also called Ramanujas after the founder Ramanjuna Acharya and also Sri Sampradayins they are called. 2) from this root emerged two other roots Northern school Vadagalai and Southern School Tengalai the south regard self surrender as the only way to salvation whilst the north considers this only a one of the ways of a many few.3 the Ramanandis pay homage to Lord Rama, Sita and Hanuman. 4) the Vallabhacharins or Krishna Sampradayins worship Krishna as Bala Gopala 5) the Chaitanyas worship only lord Krishna as the Supreme being. 6) the Nimbarkas worship Krisna and Radha conjointly. 7) the madhvas worship lord vishnu and mark their upper chest and shoulder with iron brands of their lord. 8) Radha Vallabhis worship Krishna as the lover of Radha. hope this helps with your request but this has been tremendously shortened for easy reading but the whole of Vaishnaism is much more vast than these simple words, alot and lot of texts you have to read to fully understand all sub-sects. Anyways the correct way to worship is actually none. what you have to understand is that the truth of your nature is important. what i mean is that if you are evil then the truth is that you will want to learn and perform the best evil and if you are good then you will follow a different path. now regardless to your nature to worship the simplist way is Shodas upa-chaara or the sixteen modes of entertainment. now some pundits may disagree with me but regardles to style meaning the Sanatan way or the Shakta way the steps may be different but both use the same items but in different order. but again the goal is the same. there is no best way espicially what bhiro had said satvic and tamasic to worship maa kali before one has to do blood sacrifice he still has to fast the satvic way then perform. the killing or offering drink and smoke is just a step up. for i have to fast for mother pooja i have to fast forty two days. now pundit g boasts that he fasts every friday without salt and what not but first we have to find out that when you are fasting twenty one days for your prayers how much days does he perform fast. now if he is married and has house hold functions and spousal duties how many days do you think they fast to come in your house to perform your prayers you who have fasted twenty one. and then tells us that there is two ways to worship god. how foolish!:sleep: stop and wait he is preaching punditaye way but giving solutions fron shakta school of thinking who is confused.

amma's child wrote:

let me see if i can help. in hinduism there are certain sects and these worship six forms of the godhead but there are more on a lesser account. now from the main six Ganesh, Devi, Siva, Vishnu, Surya and Skanda are mainly or largely worshiped. now the Ganapatyas worship lord ganesh, Shaktas the devi, Vaishnavas; lord Vishnu, Sauras; lord Surya and Kaumaras worship lord Murgan. Vaishnavism or the worship of lord Vishnu are usually distinguished into other PRINCIPAL sects or Sampradayas.1) the Sri Vaishnavas adore Vishnu and Lakshmi and their incarnations. and are also called Ramanujas after the founder Ramanjuna Acharya and also Sri Sampradayins they are called. 2) from this root emerged two other roots Northern school Vadagalai and Southern School Tengalai the south regard self surrender as the only way to salvation whilst the north considers this only a one of the ways of a many few.3 the Ramanandis pay homage to Lord Rama, Sita and Hanuman. 4) the Vallabhacharins or Krishna Sampradayins worship Krishna as Bala Gopala 5) the Chaitanyas worship only lord Krishna as the Supreme being. 6) the Nimbarkas worship Krisna and Radha conjointly. 7) the madhvas worship lord vishnu and mark their upper chest and shoulder with iron brands of their lord. 8) Radha Vallabhis worship Krishna as the lover of Radha. hope this helps with your request but this has been tremendously shortened for easy reading but the whole of Vaishnaism is much more vast than these simple words, alot and lot of texts you have to read to fully understand all sub-sects. Anyways the correct way to worship is actually none. what you have to understand is that the truth of your nature is important. what i mean is that if you are evil then the truth is that you will want to learn and perform the best evil and if you are good then you will follow a different path. now regardless to your nature to worship the simplist way is Shodas upa-chaara or the sixteen modes of entertainment. now some pundits may disagree with me but regardles to style meaning the Sanatan way or the Shakta way the steps may be different but both use the same items but in different order. but again the goal is the same. there is no best way espicially what bhiro had said satvic and tamasic to worship maa kali before one has to do blood sacrifice he still has to fast the satvic way then perform. the killing or offering drink and smoke is just a step up. for i have to fast for mother pooja i have to fast forty two days. now pundit g boasts that he fasts every friday without salt and what not but first we have to find out that when you are fasting twenty one days for your prayers how much days does he perform fast. now if he is married and has house hold functions and spousal duties how many days do you think they fast to come in your house to perform your prayers you who have fasted twenty one. and then tells us that there is two ways to worship god. how foolish!:sleep: stop and wait he is preaching punditaye way but giving solutions fron shakta school of thinking who is confused.

amma's child wrote:

Wow thanks alot...I'm glad i'm not at the end of that lash. loooool.

Wow thanks alot...I'm glad i'm not at the end of that lash. loooool.

Hey pujarie I will be visiting Trinidad this year and would like to visit your temple..What temple do you go to? I hope your temple does not do animal sacrifice.. My mother does not believe alot of people's comments but you seem to have won her over with your knowledge.I would like to discuss something with you but I cannot post it on this site as it is personal.

Thanks again