IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
pujarie five o

Khal Bhairav Mantra

Rate this topic

Saffron this is the two mantras that i use for Khal Bhairav hope it does you good.

Shri Khal bhiro

<?xml:namespace prefix = st1 ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com

><st1:place w:st=Om</st1:place> hareeng butkaya

<st1:place w:st="on">Om</st1:place> hareeng butkaya</P>

Aapduddhar anay </P>

Kuru kuru batukaya</P>

Hareeng</P>

</P>

Khal bhiro gaayatree</P>

</P>

<st1:place w:st="on">Om</st1:place> maha bhairavam vidmahe</P>

Kala rudraya dhimahee</P>

Tanno kamo bhairvastu kledin nityam pracodayat.</P>

</P>

</P>

hello pujarie five o,

thanks for the kal bhairo mantra...i use a different one but i like to hear all. the one i use is:

om batuk bhairav aaye namah om

i was wondering if you could help me because i was told by big mother that kal bhairo is with me and i later found out that ma kaali is also with me. i am new to the religion and there is no shakti mandirs near me so i just do puja in my house. i was wondering if you could guide me in the right things to do....my e-mail is shersingh1487@hotmail.com so if you would please e-mail me or send me a message on here....thanks

hey matakibhakti,

Welcome, i have no problem assisting you with what i know but first you have to take into consideration that there is no hard fast way of worshipping the mother just different ways but once done with truth and fullest conviction results will be attained. i am just replying to your post as i dont want you to think i dont want to share but as today is Khal Bhairav Jayanti i am a little busy for i have other commitments to attend to (other people poojas). So bear with me and i will get back to you i will answer you right here as other members might learn or i might also get a correction about something i am doing different to normal rules.tell me what you have done so far and where you from (country).

pujarie,

i am from the state, live in virginia...i do basic prayers, offer fruits, flowers, neem....what else should i do? i am not after power or anything bad i just don't want to make mistakes and do things right, i love my religion and i love ma because she gives me strength to deal with problems....can you tell me about the rum, cigarettes, and sacrifice that i hear people talk about?

thank you pujarie

also how does ma kaali, ma katerie, and kal bhairo baba manifest themselves? because my sister is facing the same problems i did before i found out...dreams, feels like fighting in these dreams...is that normal if you don't realise you have something? (excuse my ignorance)

matakibhakti

firstly you need to attain knowledge. when i say this what i mean is either from conversations or documents and evens books or even listening to family. then what you need to do is differeniate the sense from nonsense. Why for if you are an empty vessel then you would not have any questions to ask. then from the answers from these questions is your foundation. these questions and answers should be documented into a personal ledger for quick review in case you need to remember something.

Basic prayers is probably to you basic but to god is plenty more because you are taking time from worldly attachments that he has given to you to worship him so no matter how small it goes distance.

Every morning for 5 am i get up and prepare the body to do prayers by answering nature's calls then with a lotah of water facing east i offer to Surya, Kali and Shiva(some people do more up to you) then going into my ashram i clean and remove any of yesterdays offering or what have you then i wipe down with a clean piece of cloth prepare and my deeyas, kush kush, thali, lotha of water, flowers, agarbati, camphor and my seat (some people use cloth, deer skin, kush grass, neemb leaves or whatever have you) this is just to have a separation from the ground and your body so your built up tejas( inner light or fire) wont subside into the ground. i then light my deeys and offer flowers to all that i have in the ashram taking a few minutes to pray to each one. then upon my seat i sit then there i aarti Kali maa asking her to take seat, then with water i wash her feet, i apply chandan to the murti then to myself i am one with god, i offer incense, with water i give her drink then i perform aarti and do breathing exercises( this is very important to cleanse the body from inside) having done this now i do jaap (some people do hawan everyday but i do Friday Saturday and Sunday before they do jaap mala) i pull i dont push the beads.After doing my jaap i then do aarti and offer water and bow now i am ready to face the world. As i said this is my way all these practises are written in books i just have simplified for me to use on a daily basis devotion is not right or wrong it is just one's perspective.

Relative to sacrifice last time i posted something on sacrifice involving blood it was removed so i will have to be carefull how i put it forward i will get the document and repost. go to some of the post i have written and i think this will help. Rum and cigarettes i offer some say that this is wrong but in all spiritual texts we see that the words soma and amritum being used what do you think this is nectar, sweetness,intoxicants so what is alcohol not amrit. up to today they still have not yet found out what exactly are the ingredients that makes up the soma that the Suras and Asuras were fighting for when they churned Ganga Maa. in Hinduism something always represent something nothing is ever what it means fruits turn to prasad, water turns into medicine, a tilka is mother or father signs, sweetened rice is food. food is a light, light is a direction get my drift just perceptions.

In kali worship these items are offered to the divine devtas as are sign of we pleasing them in our mind we know that they are intoxicated devatas who needs such so we inturn offer to god what they like just as you would offer to anyone else what they like to please them so they inturn would favor you. We offer to Hanuman G; roth, to Shiva Batasa, to Ganesh G; Ladoos and the list goes on so now why is it wrong to offer to Khal Bhairav, Muniswaran and Sangilli Karupan what they like becuaue it is not normal, but yet in everyday life when you meet a friend you have not seen in a long time what do the majority of people say? "lets go have a drink, a beer or have something on me" and they put a drink in your hand never a plate of food.

So matakibhakti perceptions of person should not be yours one needs to edify one self to make certain decisions. if it feels wrong in your heart to offer then dont because it all boils down to your heart. i can give you a fowl cock in your hand and tell you that this is what mother wants and just before i cut the head of this is what you are saying in your mind " God you know that i dont like killing anything but my pujarie says it is for the best please accept" this is forced onto you the minute you use BUT you are indecisive and how you think god will be. I have been in Kali worship a little while now and for the past few years i have not done a personal blood pooja and yet i am still alive and things are going well. i dont encourage someone who does not understand something to perform one, learn fist then give and give for thanks not i WANT. people fear what they dont understand and fear causes them to make rash decisions and say rash things.it is a normal human emotion so the more you learn the less you fear and the less you fear the more you understand and the more you understand the less you use BUT.

Two things i dont understand from your post 1) Big Mother and 2) how they manifest themselves.

From the term Big mother it tells me you went to a Guyanese based temple and they refer to Kali maa as big mother then who is little Mother and Medium Mother? ( this question is not posed to you directly but for your understanding) Mother is mother just different forms for different functions Kali is not more bigger than Swarsati nor Lakshmi or vice versa i dont know where they got that. Kateri is another name for Katyayainee and without her Nav Durga would be what? see no difference different forms for different functions Light, Knowledge And Destruction of evil. Not big not small. PERCEPTIONS if you are not guyanese or guyanese based they will not go all out to teach you and you will leave more confused they have the perception that Kali worship belongs to them in the western hemisphere. they say ask questions and when you ask the answers dont make sense and no two persons will answer the same For a simple question as why we use neemb you get a million reasons and the answers differ this is just how they are. but if you are blood then after sometime and they see you are willing they will reveal. Dont get me wrong for i have Guyanese friends they are a tough people and are very skeptical and and dont liked to be fooled.

Manifestations appear different Khal Bhairav sometimes appear dancing on one foot, slouching downward like a dwarf, Kali maa has a shooing soung se make when she comes and katerie has a type of screech but different people manifest different it is hard to put in writting. According to some maa likes to dance but to the devotion she may come calm if the divine comes on a little and just stands and sways does this mean that nothing is there? no it goes in conjunction with the tpye and amount of devotion being done one a daily basis and then there is how pure the child is or how true to the worship they are in following rules.

Fighting in dreams shows that there is need for more devotion to be performed and also some level of shakti awaiting to come out to manifest but lack of proper guidance and instruction to allow such. also they would experience a stiffling feeling. this shows they are willing to come but are you preparing yourself for what the divine has prepared to you. this sought of advice is best given by some one you trust (guru) to initiate the process. but if you dont trust no one then go to your pundit find out your ish devta and start there first and then slowly all will reveal itself in time. But going to a Kali temple is best for this type of knowledge certain things cant be said it has to be shown so you need a face to face. Why is the solution you were given not working for your sister. Explain a bit more of the dreams. my friend if the temple is eight hours away makes no excuse how did you go the first time. you sacrificed the time to get help now sacrifice the time to go and build. something tells me that you are no longer impressed with whom is in charge they have probably platued or you are asking too many question too fast so they are getting annoyed with you and shunning you off. this is the gift of being blessed by mother she will leave you long in one place but as soon as she see you want to go further she will send you some where else until you are settled. No worries understanding this will help you.

hey pujarie,

thanks that was so much information...i did go to a guyanese mandir...they say big mother not because she is bigger but as like she is the big sister of kal bhairo and kateri ma....i try to read things online (no books at the local library...haha) but its hard to decipher everything, and there isn't that much information about kal bhairo and kateri ma online. as far as my sister goes, its hard for her to do prayers because of illness and female problems that she doesn't feel right going to the alter when it comes, because of the bleeding she doesn't want to disrespect....

my dreams are more is like fighting and it feels like i am just ripping my skin off to come out, if that makes sense, like my skin is just clothes and i need to get rid of it...and i feel as if i am constently fighting...i do not remember my dreams to well...i just remember the feeling

i will get back with my sister's dreams because she remebers them

i am a student at a university so it i can't really just leave but break is coming soon so in 3 weeks i and my sister will go...i feel i must and so does she

the reason i asked about the rum, cigarettes, and sacrifice is because i didn't quite understand what it was about...i've read about it on many occasions just never got a definate answer or meaning....but now i know....i don't find anything wrong with it i just like to understand what i am doing you undestand...

i will tell you what i do to see if it is ok....i wake up and clean up...i go to my alter after being cleaned and clean my alter....every morning i light agarbati, diya, and read the Ganpati chalisa, Hanuman Chalisa, Shani Chalisa, and Kaali Chalisa...(that a pandit at a Rajdhani mandir gave and said i should read...i asked him if he does all these but he doesn't, he doesn't have kaali ma, kateri ma, nor kal bhairo at this mandir)....i don't know if it is right but i pray and read with my heart for my family and thought it was good to read the chalisa....

i will research some of the terms you used cause i didn't quite understand....pujarie thank you you have helped me a lot and settled some things in my mind.

matakibhakti

good to see you will do research however list the words and or phrases and i will try to explain you know how we trinis talk,

i dont understand why the pundit would give you something to do if he himself does not do any of what he gave to you. People might say because he is the pundit and already learned so he does not have to but where has he given to you your ish devta or rashi i.e. the sign the devta or devi ruling your day at the time of birth: see devotion to this devi or devta will help you much, then there is your guru mantra if you do not have any under your sign that one is best. you have to set a foundation before you can build the roof.dont get me wrong doing all the Chalisas is very good but from where i sit i realise that you want results and physical devotion is what you need to do. you have to start doing certain sadhanas that will help with yur foundation. you have to do certain fasts and sacrifices on certain days and i dont mean blood.

Whereas you sister has an illness and not a problem that doctors can cure that is why there are shakti mandirs if she is ill in this way she can enter the temple and perform devotion that is what these temples are there for if they told you different they are lying and going to kaateri maa is the only one who can solve this. Understand she is not unclean this is a body problem that she has no control over however when entering the temple only to kateri should she go and touch no one or other murtis. offering a lime mala of nine limes to kateri for three sundays then after onthe last sunday let her take back the mala and carry home and with one everyday for the nine days take bath and sip some of the lime juice.

all the information is at your finger tip so dont worry about learning about mother or master it just involves how many time you are willing to spend infront of your p.c. dont worry everything comes in time.

thanks one million pujarie was wondering what other mantras you have how bout one for prithvi mata, kanyakumari,surya, agni , ram, vishnu, krishna, ganesh, shiva, murgan, santoshi, lakshmi, kali, swarsati, durga, ganga, kateri, munish prem and sanganee. you can pm me if you like. in case you are wondering why i ask i ask someone and they told me to go buy a mantra boo but i did not find one our style so as you are in kali pooja too i thought about asking you.

hey pujarie was reading you post and you seem to know alot do you go to a temple if so could you tell me where i am presently looking for one not to be fooled anymore i do devotion at home but it is sometimes not as exciting as the drumming and clapping and singing. talking about singing do you know any tamil songs that you could share i ask my pujarie one time and he told me for me to learn i have to come and stand and listen and eventually learn to sing but they beat the drum so loud that i do not hear. some other pujaries i have asked have given me but other people say it is wrong tamil. thanks.

hey pujarie,

what did you mean by "certain sadhanas" and "certain fasts and sacrifices on certain days"? what are sadhanas? from reading they are "actions" correct me if i am wrong. for kal bhairo i found 8 sadhanas....is that right on this site siddhashram.org/s20000437.shtml and for mother kaali i found this siddhashram.org/s19940423.shtml ?

for my sister we are making plans to go to mandir in about 3 weeks when school is done so she can start what you said....

if i am wrong please clearify....i offer fruits, neem, incense, diya on sundays after a 3 day fast...if this is wrong please tell me...i read it online

thank you pujarie,

if you don't mind me asking how old are you cause you are very knowledgable?

my friend you want certain things from god whatever they may be but what are you doing to recieve them or putting your spiritually to accept and understand them. By doing these certain actions and fasting for certain period of days one brings spiritually to certain level but will only be truly accomplished with the advice of guru. it has been posted on several topics that guru is important but i think that people dont realise how important this is it is no joke. no you are offering what is needed but the personal sacrifices is what you need not just what you offer but hoe and when and for how long having reviewed the sadhanas look and see it is always for a period of time(very important) staying from the worldly plesures (also vert important) and then the havan the jaap and the procedure this i think is what you are lacking) i am 31 young been in kali worship since 17.

my dear friend i think that you are quite wrong to ask for so much one time even though i will share it with you but what will people think about the person that is supposed to be teaching you. i am not a complex person so the mantras i use are simple and easy to remember that contain seers, beej and formulaes, remember easy to remember means you will not feel frustrated whilst doing the jaap and hence you can focus more on what you are doing and soon the mantra becomes part of you.

· Prithvi maa

Om prithvi tvaya dhrta loka,

Devi tvam Vishnuna dhrta.

Tvam ca dharaya mam devi,

Pavitram kuru casanam.

<?xml:namespace prefix = st1 ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:smarttags" /><st1:place w:st="on">Om.</st1:place> O mother earth the worlds are supported by you,and you are supported by Vishnu. O goddess support me too, and purify my seat.

you make me laugh ! yes i have a pic of that one however mine has a writting on it and the tamil writting on the pic was translated to be bukra (if my spelling is correct pronounced Buck Rah) Kali different places and regions call them different names not that you or i are wrong.

to the point made if the person is shy or quiet and dont like a center stage(like you) the divine devi if she were to manifest herself on you will be conservative not so because of your likes a i dont mean do as you will do or talk like you but your inner ways and attributes they will not cause shame then to come on you by being the way you are.

PUJARIE FIVE O,

SITARAMA,

I AM AFRAID. IS THAT WRONG? I DON'T LIKE TO SPEAK THINGS THAT AM NOT SURE OFF. PLEASE UNDERSTAND :(

'they will not cause shame then to come on you by being the way you are.'

PLEASE EXPLAIN FURTHER

meaning that when they are present on you they will not make you roll about give wrong readings or will not be able to explain readings they will stand for your truth and your purity will give them strenght. if you stand for truth they will stand for truth if you are decietfull then so shall they read but remember it is the duty of the head pujarie to test to find out because after all the person doing this shakti can be playing that they are playing especially when god is not present