IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
suchandra

Questions About War

Rate this topic

number "3". Thats odd. 5s are more likely, july 21 or july 30. Maybe its a slow one.

mars must retrograde then. Its not a saturn thing.

Well, one can surely also see this the humorous way and most devotees are aware that Srila Prabhupada said, in 1975, that World War 3 would happen soon. Additionally in his 1956 BTG article, Prabhupada said that the materialistic civilization would be destroyed by nuclear bombs "after a lapse of 50 years." Of course since the BTG article was written 51 years ago, we have to accept that Srila Prabhupada didn't mean exactly 50 years. At the same time, he didn't say 60 years, so we have to expect WW3 to happen sometime within the next 9 years, and, if he was rounding down to the nearest decade, within the next 4 years.

In 1974, Srila Prabhupada associated the start of a war with the appearance of a comet:

Prabhupada: This dhumaketu is described in Dasavatara-stotra, dhumaketum iva kim api karalam. Dhumaketum iva. Dhumaketum iva kim api karalam. As soon as there is comet, there will be some disaster. Very great disaster. In our childhood we saw the comet, not this like. That was small comet. Still, the first world war was there declared. That we have seen in 1914.

Nara-narayana: Halley's comet.

Prabhupada: Eh?

Nara-narayana: I think they called it Halley's comet. Halley's comet.

Prabhupada: Now the... You can expect at any moment disaster in this material world, but the comet is the sign that there will be some great disaster.

( S.P. Morning Walk January 3, 1974, Los Angeles)

Current Craziness in the Material World

Current events appear to follow Srila Prabhupada's timetable. The policies of the United States appear to be crazy unless you consider that their activities are intended to bring about Armageddon. It has become apparent that the US government was aware that removing Saddam Hussein from power would create the maximum possible instability in the Middle East. Of course a never-ending war is a good thing for defense contractors, so the faction that is inspired by Krsna's external energy to bring about the war is able to enlist the help of the materialistic people that always want more money and power. Some additional considerations:

China has tested a defense system capable of wiping out satellites in orbit. If this system becomes operational, it will adversely affect the US's ability to control their weapons. Consequently, the US is motivated to act quickly.

Russia has been increasingly hostile to the US and recently announced that it has a ICBM that could penetrate any missile defense system put in place by the USA..

The Hindu newspaper published a letter from the US State Department that criticized India for having pleasant diplomatic relations with Iran. (Srila Prabhupada said that the war would start when the USA attacked India from Pakistan.)

At least 5 prominent US leaders including George Bush, Dick Cheney, Pat Robertson, Newt Gingrich and retired General Jimmy L. Cash, Brig. Gen., USAF have warned that the "terrorists" will take out a US city in the near future using a nuclear, chemical or biological weapon.

An executive order issued on May 7, 2007 by the White House gives the president dictator-like power in the event of a catastrophic occurrence (the type of occurrence isn't defined.) Most of the document is "classified information", but it apparently provides for special training to deal with large numbers of prisoners.

This message I received today from a Vaishnava astrologer,

"The estimated time of arrival for the nukes is July 28, 2011. We devotees have a lot to learn in the meantime."

Then that is not quite what Nostradamas and the Mayan calendar predicts?

What about December of 2012?

:cool: It`s ironic that 911 when called rescues the distressed yet today 911 means something to somebody that was horrible.What I wrote that time was just a simulation, a test run. Internet at that point was just a virtual reality. Not anymore because what one writes here at this forum now becomes real tomorrow. Simulation , anyone?

whats a year and a half. nos-mon and mayan (bad name for a culture) dont surf, and know nothing about nukes.

the nuke will be a mistake. I worked on nukes for 20+years to prevent them from going off, but no one replaced me, and all dem wire be rusty.

:cool: How do we make a brahmastra that would target only one person? A brahmastra is a nuclear bomb, right? But how can a nuclear bomb hit only one person? In Krsna`s time, they had the technology to build one, right? Now, imagine if there`s a person who could create a brahmastra in this age. That be the day heads of state would no longer run for a re-election. Hahaha!

Well, one can surely also see this the humorous way and most devotees are aware that Srila Prabhupada said, in 1975, that World War 3 would happen soon. Additionally in his 1956 BTG article, Prabhupada said that the materialistic civilization would be destroyed by nuclear bombs "after a lapse of 50 years." Of course since the BTG article was written 51 years ago, we have to accept that Srila Prabhupada didn't mean exactly 50 years. At the same time, he didn't say 60 years, so we have to expect WW3 to happen sometime within the next 9 years, and, if he was rounding down to the nearest decade, within the next 4 years.

In 1974, Srila Prabhupada associated the start of a war with the appearance of a comet:

Prabhupada: This dhumaketu is described in Dasavatara-stotra, dhumaketum iva kim api karalam. Dhumaketum iva. Dhumaketum iva kim api karalam. As soon as there is comet, there will be some disaster. Very great disaster. In our childhood we saw the comet, not this like. That was small comet. Still, the first world war was there declared. That we have seen in 1914.

Nara-narayana: Halley's comet.

Prabhupada: Eh?

Nara-narayana: I think they called it Halley's comet. Halley's comet.

Prabhupada: Now the... You can expect at any moment disaster in this material world, but the comet is the sign that there will be some great disaster.

( S.P. Morning Walk January 3, 1974, Los Angeles)

Current Craziness in the Material World

Current events appear to follow Srila Prabhupada's timetable. The policies of the United States appear to be crazy unless you consider that their activities are intended to bring about Armageddon. It has become apparent that the US government was aware that removing Saddam Hussein from power would create the maximum possible instability in the Middle East. Of course a never-ending war is a good thing for defense contractors, so the faction that is inspired by Krsna's external energy to bring about the war is able to enlist the help of the materialistic people that always want more money and power. Some additional considerations:

China has tested a defense system capable of wiping out satellites in orbit. If this system becomes operational, it will adversely affect the US's ability to control their weapons. Consequently, the US is motivated to act quickly.

Russia has been increasingly hostile to the US and recently announced that it has a ICBM that could penetrate any missile defense system put in place by the USA..

The Hindu newspaper published a letter from the US State Department that criticized India for having pleasant diplomatic relations with Iran. (Srila Prabhupada said that the war would start when the USA attacked India from Pakistan.)

At least 5 prominent US leaders including George Bush, Dick Cheney, Pat Robertson, Newt Gingrich and retired General Jimmy L. Cash, Brig. Gen., USAF have warned that the "terrorists" will take out a US city in the near future using a nuclear, chemical or biological weapon.

An executive order issued on May 7, 2007 by the White House gives the president dictator-like power in the event of a catastrophic occurrence (the type of occurrence isn't defined.) Most of the document is "classified information", but it apparently provides for special training to deal with large numbers of prisoners.

Just check out the info on the surprising Comet Holmes that just appeared, see how Pakistan is being manipulated and splintered by the western powers and the Taliban. Srila Prabhupada said Pakistan and India would be the flashpoint for Nuclear war. It is already happening, subtly, but not so much that even dullards can't see the signs.

And another comet due simultaneously in Jan. 2008

http://www.rumormillnews.com/cgi-bin/forum.cgi?read=113678

Noone will escape being affected, up to their knees in stool, as the ground we walk upon slowly fills with the stuff over the next 3 years.

Its ok, death is glorious for devotees, so we should try and make a few in the mean time.

Hare Krsna

Just check out the info on the surprising Comet Holmes that just appeared, see how Pakistan is being manipulated and splintered by the western powers and the Taliban. Srila Prabhupada said Pakistan and India would be the flashpoint for Nuclear war. It is already happening, subtly, but not so much that even dullards can't see the signs.

And another comet due simultaneously in Jan. 2008

http://www.rumormillnews.com/cgi-bin/forum.cgi?read=113678

Noone will escape being affected, up to their knees in stool, as the ground we walk upon slowly fills with the stuff over the next 3 years.

Its ok, death is glorious for devotees, so we should try and make a few in the mean time.

Hare Krsna

Well thanks prabhu, it's hard to believe but people's brains have become so dull that they actually rather turn on their tv-set and zap for hours through the karmi channels to look how they enjoy live like pigs. Seems that this is what modern Vaishnavism has turned into. But what can be done, we have to be patient?

:cool: In japanese , hara kiri is suicide, right? I always have this feeling that to chant Hare Krsna is a form of committing suicide. Like ending one`s life of materialism and being reborn in spiritualism. As long as we are encaged in this material body, we try killing it every moment each time we chant Hare Krsna. And there`s no doubt about it.

:cool: In japanese , hara kiri is suicide, right? I always have this feeling that to chant Hare Krsna is a form of committing suicide. Like ending one`s life of materialism and being reborn in spiritualism. As long as we are encaged in this material body, we try killing it every moment each time we chant Hare Krsna. And there`s no doubt about it.

This is the sanest thing I've read from you. There *is* hope for us all!!

"Die to live"!!

Hare Krishna!!!

Well, you know what they say: it takes one to know one. ;)

I only know you are insane because I too am insane.

WHO IS CRAZY?

By His Divine Grace A.C. Bhaktivedanta Swami Prabhupäda

Founder-Äcärya of the International Society for Krishna Consciousness

[Reproduced from Back to Godhead magazine Issue #66]

The whole world is divided into factions, and each accuses the others of being crazy. But if there are no criteria by which to judge sanity, then who can decide?

man-manä bhava mad-bhakto mad-yäjé mäà namaskuru

mäm evaiñyasi yuktvaivam ätmänaà mat-paräyaëaù

“Engage your mind always in thinking of Me, engage your body in My service and surrender unto Me. Completely absorbed in Me, surely you will come to Me.” (Bg. 9.34)

WHO IS CRAZY?

By His Divine Grace A.C. Bhaktivedanta Swami Prabhupada

Founder-Acarya of the International Society for Krishna Consciousness

[Reproduced from Back to Godhead magazine Issue #66]

On this platform also there is “party-ism” in that the spiritualists call the materialists crazy, and the materialists call the spiritualists crazy. We have formed a Society for Krishna Consciousness, and those who do not like it say that we are “crazy.” Similarly, a person in Krishna consciousness sees a person who is acting in material consciousness as a crazy person. Who, then, is actually crazy? Who decides? How are the parties involved capable of deciding? Indeed, the whole world is divided into parties, each accusing the others of being crazy, but if there are no criteria by which to judge sanity, then who can decide? If we ask any man, any common man on the street, what he is, he will reply, “I am this body.” He may give some further explanation by saying that he is Christian, or Hindu, or Jewish, or that he is Mr. So-and-So, or whatever, but all these are simply designations he attaches to the body. In other words, they all arise from the body. When a person says that he is an American, he is referring to the body because by some accident or reason he is born into the land of America and so takes the title of an American. But that is also artificial because the land is neither American nor French, nor Chinese, nor Russian, nor anything—land is land. We have simply artificially created some boundaries and said, “This is America, this is Canada, this is Mexico, Europe, Asia, India.” These are our concoctions, for we do not find that these lands were originally divided in this way. Three or four hundred years ago this land was not even known as America, nor was it even inhabited by white men from Europe. Even a thousand years ago Europe was inhabited by different peoples and called different names.

full article

:cool: I still like being called a Filipino even if I knew I`m not this material body. People need to have an address, you know. Otherwise , we`ll all be lost in this jungle called world!Even a master in the science of Krsna consciousness likes to be called Guru plus the title Maharaj. I liked being called a doctor or an insane person. It won`t matter anyway to the very person whom they are addressed to. We are all part and parcel of the whole. Krsna has expanded into so many of us, each have designations or individual names. Or else we all end up as numbers. If I were a number I`d like to be called # 357. How about you?

:cool: How about you?

Just listened to a lecture by Prabhupada:

"As soon as America is in some field, immediately Russia is also there. In the last fighting between India and Pakistan, as soon as President Nixon sent their Seventh Fleet on the India Ocean, Bay of Bengal, almost in front of India… This was illegal. But very puffed-up, America. So sent the Seventh Fleet, maybe to show sympathy to the Pakistan. But immediately our Russian friend also appeared there. And therefore, America had to come back. Otherwise, I think, America would have attacked on behalf of Pakistan.

So this is going on. Fighting you cannot stop. Many people, they are thinking how to stop war. That is impossible. It is nonsense proposal. It cannot be. Because the fighting spirit is there in everyone. That is a symptom of living entity. "

Bhagavad-gītā 2.6

by His Divine Grace A. C. Bhaktivedanta Swami Prabhupāda

London, August 6, 1973