IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
hinduman

Kal bhairo or Katere: is it real????

Rate this topic

PUJARIE FIVE 0,

:) THANKS FOR THE CORRECTION. ALTHOUGH I DO USE THE CALENDAR IN THE KASHI KA PANCHANG, FOR GUIDANCE AS TO THE MOST AUSPICIOUS DAYS :confused:.

:smash: U REALLY DON'T LET ANYTHING PASS BY WITH OUT QUESTION OR CRITIQUE? LOL!!! :rolleyes:

I AM VERY BUSY THESE DAYS!!!

DO TAKE CARE.

SITARAMA.

Happy Kahl Bhiro Jayanti

To Khal Bhiro, Saffron, Innocent and Matakibhakti, members of the forum who perform Shakti worship and to those who dont may Khal Bhairav grant you blessing today and i hope all you prayers are accepted and he showers hiss divine blessing upon you and your family and bring forth Happiness, Love , Peace, Calm and Prosperity in everything and all things that you do in this their materialistic world and may his guidance guide you to truth.

Not all the time i am talkative Innocent so i pay attention so nothing will slip by and when i was learning i asked many questions and then my job has me this way dont just take things for granted investigate.

Happy kaal Bhairo Jayanti to all,

Today is my prabhu, my master and my protectors birthday, I am so happy to be able to offer him love and devotion today and everyday, he is all powerful, loving and rigid. If you do not know Bhairo Baba, get to know him and if you do love him and worship him and he will bless you, He has blessed me more times than I can count but not more times than I can remember. On this day I offer my love, my thanks and devotion onto my Bhairo Baba. Hey Pujarie i like this form of him in all his ferciousness. :P

Jai Shree Maha Shakti Khaal Bhairava Baba

Jai Maha Kali Maa Devi

:namaskar:

Matakibhakti,

to the temple at least once. I cannot help you from where I am, however if you want simply jus offer a simple dhar of water and a flower and ask Kali Maa anI am a girl, why people always assume I am a man I dont know,anyway how do you know they are following you? I think you should make the sacrifice and go d Bhairo Baba to accept this humble offering you give on to them with love and ask them to help you with your problems. Start with simple devotion and understanding them then you should start to think about doin a puja.

Kali Maa is about love and simply love, Pujarie once said who do you think Maa will bless the littel girl who picked a flower on her way to temple or the man who offer the biggest pooja, but without true love in his heart for them. Pray and ask for guidance and you will get it, Pray with love and sincerity, if you dont know any mantras dont worry they understand english and they will always understand the call of their children.

Saffron Child

Om Hring Batukya

Aap do dwarakya

Koor ah koor batukya

Om Namah Shivya

But do worry what you are saying is jus as good.Call him with love and he will always come to you.

bhairo child...

sorry i used "thanks man" as a figure of speech....the closest temple is 8-10 hours away but i will try to go....i offer parsaud on sundays, fruits, flowers, neem...and once in a while dhar....i hear people talk about coconut and rum and cigarettes...what is that about? how do you make the sacrifice? thank you again

i know they are following cause 3 years back when i first went to the mandir big mother told me that kal bhairo is with me...then last week ma kaali kind of took control and made me realise...if that makes sense, seemed like she wanted me to know...she came out thanksgiving day after i was drinking...

Matakibhakti,

Saffron Child

Om Hring Batukya

Aap do dwarakya

Koor ah koor batukya

Om Namah Shivya

hey bhairo child i dont want to discredit your mantra but i did some research on your mantra and the only one i came close to was:

Om Hreeng Apdoidasnaya,

Kuru Kuru Batukya

Hreeng om savaha

this is a twenty one word mantra termed as most auspicious. the one i use is a bit different

Om Hreeng Butkaya

Aapaduddhar anay

Kuru Kuru Batukaya Hreeng.

this is also a twenty one word mantra.

once again no disrespect

Question: how come only these 2 gods or These 2 form of god seems to be the only ones manifest themselves and not the other forms of god? And u don't necessarily have to honor god by the ways u mentioned above. One should honor god by what morally feels right as per ones consciousness.