IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
hinduman

Kal bhairo or Katere: is it real????

Rate this topic

Dear All,

the type of worshipping has made its way in my family cirlce and I'm very very worried. I have been researching online and talking to alot of people about this. It seems that everyone you know is connected somehow into it. I went to the Kali temple for the first time a month ago and was shocked. It was dirty and filled with cigarettes smokes. After the invocation took place, I went up for a reading. Kal Bhairo asked me very general questions, couldn't tell me anything specific. I went to the temple with an open mind to learn as much as I could. It actually confirmed my feelings about the whole thing. I think its all fake and money making. They prey on the vulnerable.

1) I heard these are gods who will go in dirty places.... I taught gods are everywhere and why would they not help their devotee regardless where they are are?? Lord Rama went to the evil Rawana to defeat him. How dirty and evil can you get more than Rawan's abode. Lord Krishna went to Kansa's temple to defeat him, remember the same guy that crushed the new borns to death.

2) Why are these Pujari's so special that they can summons God at anytime at their will. Why will god enter a human body??? God is all knowing and does not need to manifest himself..... He is everywhere and knows everything. If a devotee prays to Him, He will help.

3) This movement is for the simple minded. Its a business and I feel bad for the people that go there. They are being robbed left and right.

The temple I went to, all the pusaries and pujaries were very rude and condescending to everyone.

hinduman whats up'

it great to see that you have went to a Kali Shakti Temple, great for you. where you went i dont know but from your post i believe that the pujaries or the stories that you have heard was probably misconstruded by either you or the person narrating to you. if you permit me this i have been saying for quite some time( Check out some of my posts). i have been around manifestations for a greater part of my life and if you read some of my posts you would see that i agree with some of what you say.

1) I heard these are gods who will go in dirty places....

i agree with your statement but differ to an extent it is not that these gods will go in dirty places and others wont it is that in this form they have taken now in this era to help their devotees with different problems. yes Sri Raam went to Lanka to defeat Ravan but in the scripts Lanka was a beautiful and fruitful country if you remember the grove Sita maa was in was as beautiful and bountiful as any other kingdom that she ate fruits and other eatables and nothing from Ravan so the kingdom was not dirty it was Ravan's intentions that was evil and dirty. For if you understand is not Maha Kaal a form of Shiva who resides in the cremation grounds is not Smashan Kali the queen of the cremation ground as well.

2) Why are these Pujari's so special that they can summons God at anytime at their will.

you my friend is special also with proper guidance and instructions from a guru your shakti that we all contain can be awaken and controlled to do the same as the pujaries it is just a matter of know how and guidance. to be born is by nature Maya ans she has instilled in us all some form of godliness so to say that god does not need to manifest himself on any one to prove anything you are right but bear in mind he has created a medium for us to know that he really exists for if god is in everything would you go to a tree for advice. No you would go to some one who will be able to understand and interpret for you to get guidance it is same with Shakti worship just more intense.

3) This movement is for the simple minded. Its a business and I feel bad for the people that go there. They are being robbed left and right.

this is the problem with people if it is to simple it does not belong to god but you have to remember the man who threw an extravagant pooja was showing off and the little child who on her way to the temple just picked a simple flower and offered it to the divine. who got the blessing the simple minded one because she did it out of LOVE and for nothing more. Simplicity is close to god whilst Complexity is far from him because you get caught up in Maya.

Remember god does not rob :crying2: it is just the persons exploiting the name of the mother and i dont think that this should deter you from finding your calling. If the pujaries who stand at the side dont love what they are doing then they will leave the temple to become dirty. What they should have been doing is cleaning up after each patient because i would have felt the same way. Sometime friend when you get love turning into a job, this is what happens people just go around in a manner that they are better than every one else. Well its a matter for you to decide either you return or find another place to go but find out about the persons in charge first. You are on the right road being objective and asking questions. :cool:

JAI KALI MAA.

This is all drama,

A person who is in contact with god will not put up such elaborate shows for money, power.

Dont believe in these stunts.

And unfortunately

once where such religious placs were so famous, now they have become a place to fleece money from people.

i went to kali ghat.... in calcutta,

inside the temple the priests were creating such an atmosphere that we will have to cough up 2500 atleast.

or they will black mail saying that godess wont spare you.

sit in a clean place, meditate , god will talk to you, when everything including the mind is silent.

Excuse me saikyran

To you shakti worship might be drama, but to all of us who have been helped the goddess we know where we are coming from, do not insult our intelligence by saying we are hyped by atmosphere. I acknowledge there are scams out there but dont assume all Kali temples are like that. And understend other peoples cultures before you start generalizing, and putting all Kali temples and Kali devotees in one mindless bracket.

Jai Kali Maa

Jai Maha Shakti Khaal Bhairo Baba

Saikyran man you wrong!

Just because you went somewhere and was probably used it is not to Stigmatise the whole and entire worship. but you seem to be one who does not like to pay dakshin in prayers. i am not saying that the persons was or was not honest but remember you went to the temple but how much did you donate for the upkeep of the temple for you to be able to enter and worship the divine. i mean they are not suppose to put a price for a pooja but remember these are people who dont work and your society has them this way. Stunts man you way off these are persons with gifts man not stunts probably where you are but not here well atleast some. but you have to walk the road and find what and whom you believe in just as a guru will test you, you as well have to test your guru to know he is for truth so you will be able to follow.

sit in a clean place, meditate , god will talk to you, when everything including the mind is silent.

this is very good advice but the manner god will talk, most of the time if someone who is not spritually inclined will not understand what god has said and will not understand why he is only seeing white light but according to you god will talk yes but they become more confused when they first started you must have a guru or a spiritual teacher to explain and guide you. Just because you did not probably got help with your problem from the divine mother you go and say something not right. that not right for your own self look within and free yourself.:pray::cool::pray:

but how i must miss you had no one to discuss the discussions. was bored man you know how it does be. did put some post and the moderators took them off so you know i get sour but over it now.hope you get sucess in your new endeavours.

jai kali maa.

i read something about being a brahmin go post it have to find the document first. by the way hope you fixed your anatomy i.e your a.. from your elbow :P

Pujarie Five-O...you make a lot of sense but I still don't buy it. When I said what made the pujari's so special, I should've said what made ANYONE so special to summons god at their will and give advise. This is craziness. God is God and cannot be controlled by any mere human. If I am good and pure at heart, god will help me.

I still see only hopeless people with no way of Taking Care of their "problems" go there. For instance people that commit crimes, go there to get off at the courts. The "deotas" promises a total discharge or a light sentence. I could promise anyone the same. Am I God??

These churches are corrupting innocent people, they are giving false hopes and turning them against their own friends and families. One deota said somebody else is doing something to you, and its you brother or sister or friend....then you go fight up with your family for madness because some crazy has some visions....

Sorry pujarie five o.... I cannot be swayed into this hypocrisy. I cannot and will not believe God can be manifested.

Hindu Man,

You clearly have not gotten the concept of what a shakti temple is about, the powers will only come if they are asked, to come the pujaries are not controlling the power the call up mantra is essentially a prayer beeseeching the power to come and aid the patients in the temple. You are right to think nobody can control God however they have to monitor the pujaries who are manifesting. A Kali temple is not dirty it may not be perfect and tiled but dont condemn our way of worship, everything has to be washed and cleaned before anybody does devotion. You need to stop being damning and condemning to a worship that has rescued many of us.

Jai Kali Maa

hindu man,

sometimes I forget how it was when I now started, you are judging, open your mind even more, did the power give you devotion? I most believe he would. At the end of your devotion or even during go for a reading, and the power will answer your questions. If not ask the power some of your own. Be brave but not disrespectful, I love Kaal Bhairo Baba and I am loving devotee to my Masters and my mother who to date have never let me down. I love them very much and they have returned that love tenfold. I dont blood sacrifice but I have no problem with it. You get what you give, if you give them love that is what you will get, give them ignorance and they will ignore you. I am harsh but this is how you pray in any religion, accept God in whatever form he may come, because he is there to help you. Shakti worship is great, if you do a prayers home and you dont fast and you had sex with your wife and that sort of thing, your pundit will know?NO try it in Kali temple, you'll get call out for not fasting properly. This is interactive worship I consider blessed to found Kali Maa and shakti worship. I cannot convince you of what you are not comfortable with, I just hope your problem get soloved but the grace of God.

Jai Kali Maa

Pujarie Five-O...you make a lot of sense but I still don't buy it.

1. I am not selling anything this is just how it is. It is either you believe or you dont believe but don't criticise.

When I said what made the pujari's so special, I should've said what made ANYONE so special to summons god at their will and give advise. This is craziness

2. So are not you special god took his time to create and make your life what have you done in return for him how many poor did you feed? how many service to the community have you given? By doing rules according to religion we can controll God but what is controll to you. doing service to community and sending love is controlling god. Because god will look within and see you for truth. In Kali worship it is not a matter of CONTROL but a matter of returning to mankind what god has given you. How are you pure in heart have you conquered the five sheaths that we are created with Lust, Anger, Envy, Hatred and Jealously if so then you can say that you are pure.

I still see only hopeless people with no way of Taking Care of their "problems" go there

3. These people are not hopeless my friend they are just going to a spiritual doctor. if you have a headache do you ask god to relieve the pain and dont take medication, if you break your foot do you ask god to put in a cast and dont go to the hospital. if you have a toothache do you ask god to pull out the tooth and dont go to the dentist. so see they are just seeking spiritual medication.

For instance people that commit crimes, go there to get off at the courts. The "deotas" promises a total discharge or a light sentence. I could promise anyone the same.

Now what they go and ask for is up to them for i for one believe if you commit the crime you have to do the time so no one can come and ask for the sentence to be short or have the case thrown out because that is wrong. the person from birth would know right from wrong so how can they do something illegal and ask god to take it away so i agree with you. A true manifestation does not tell a person that his brother sister or friend is doing him something what they say is someone close is not happy with him to make that person aware but then will give the person an antidote to fix this so no harm can come to him or his family.

because some crazy has some visions....

4. please dont say some crazy. this is as i see beyond you comprehension and from what i am getting the temple you went have turned you sour towards as a result you believe that by staying at home and doing worship to kali will be beneficial yes but only to an extent. Freedom is so beautiful that you can chosse to go to another temple where probably you will see truth andwill probably stand before a true manifestation that will give you truth and only truth that only you will know.

Sorry pujarie five o.... I cannot be swayed into this hypocrisy.

5. then sorry to say that you know nothing about the truth in god. for god manifests himself in everything. the trees, the birds, the flowers, the plants,the air the entire world and universe inclusive of you and i so why cannot an element of him or her manifest on their children. i know it is hard for you to understand but remember that Santoshi Mata is a newest MANIFESTATION to this religion and worship of durga who is you or i to say that she is not god.

I cannot and will not believe God can be manifested

6 i have realised that you have been used and as a result become sour towards Kali Worship but that is no reasn to do your own investigation and find your truth. Do you offer water onto a lingam if so why. how can shiva come into a stone to accept his dhar and he cannot come into a special person to talk to you. do you invoke Ganga Maa in water before you take a bath if so why. How can Ganga come in water and clean you. Do you when you sit to meditate invoke Vayu to enter and cleanse the air flowing inside you if so why. how can god come in you and clean you. do you when you awake pray to prithvi maa for permission to eat of her foods that enter tour body so it will not be destructive if so why. how can she come in you and protect you. Do you pray to Surya on each day to give you strenght and radiance when you walk as he shines on you so that his rays would not burn you if so why. How can he come in you and protect you. and yet you saygaod can not manifest himself on no man when day in day out theydo peform these functions with or without your knowledge for we have been created from the elements that they are made of anf the shakti that is used to enhance to help people is the union off all working in harmony and if you cant undersatand is because you choose not too for you yourself is caught up in Maya and you see no end in sight.

Thanks for your help....I asked honest questions because these are doubts in my head and as you mention I have far ways to go. I will not feel confortable to ask these questions in person. To be honest with you I don't like the way the Kali temple is affecting my family, one of my family now feels he's god and he goes around making predictions etc etc. Others drinks and smokes and says its the way master wants it. its destroying our family.

hear this

you probably have more of an idea of the temple than your family. Master will always say, do as I say not as I do. You jus pray for the mother and the masters for guidance, I pray for them and I dont drink, and you only get vision if the masters want you to. Dont worry about nobody, everybody have to answer for themselves.

Hindu man

When people start goin to a Kali temple they sometimes tend to get very ignorant and arrogant. which is exactly what mother is against, she fought the demons shumbh and nishumbh who both represented ignorance and arrogance, unfortunately, your family until they can humble themselves the master will humble them, the masters are very powerful and loving, however, they are very rigid and you have maintain a certain lifestyle when praying to them. The Masters drink and smoke but they will insult your relative if he goes in front of them, cuz he is not God. You dont worry about nobody, everybody will get their respective shakeups, go to temple and ask the masters and Maa to help you settle your mind and guide you. Dont study them pujaries while some them can help you some of them will give you wrong advice, go to you head pujarie (the baba). and ask him for info. You dont know me but trust me I was where you are right now. I got my help and I am a faithful devotee of Khaal Bhairo Baba and Maha Kali Mata Devi, no matter what she will never throw you away, she is the eternal Mother.

Jai Kali Maa

:namaskar:

<!-- / message -->

hindu man

i now understand your reluctance to the divine devi and her worship however everyone has their path and destiny to follow for the rha to be paid can only be paid by the person commiting the sin so dont worry about your family however the light will shine and pull you forward. this is the blessing of the mother as how you are doing now. read, learn remember and perform according to dharma and you will be successful. taken from KALI PUJA written by Swami Satyananda Saraswati:

Let the assembled worshipers then joyously take up each his own filled with excellent nectar. Then let him take up each his own cup and meditate upon the Kula-Kundalini, who is the consciousness, who is spread from the Muladhara lotus to the tip of the tongue, and, uttering the Mulamantra, let each, after taking the others' permission, offer it as oblation to the mouth of the Kundalini. When the Shakti is of the household, the smelling of the wine is the equivalent of drinking it. Worshipers who are householders may drink ( a maximum of) five drinks only. Excessive drinking prevents the attainment of sucess by Kula worshipers. they may drink until the sight or the mind is not affected. To drink beyond is beastly. How is it possible for a sinner who becomes a fool through drink and who shows contempt for the sadhaka of sakti to say: I worship Adya Kali, the supreme Female Divinity?

So you see hinduman let them drink and smoke and loose sight of the truth and they will self destruct instead of the shakti growing to help the less than fortunate, the abhiman is growing that will destroy them selves just like ravan.

Sita Rama Bhairo Child,

Kala Bhairava Asthami is on Saturday. Some will begin celebrations on Friday, however if you already prepared to celebrate tomorrow, perhaps Kala Bhairava wishes that you perform puja to him on Wednesday, and so it may happen.

However if it is not to late perhaps you should wait till Friday or Saturday.

Anyways, nevertheless :) devotion to Maha Kala Bhairava, any day and at anytime, would please him jus the same, as long as you don't forget his love.

JAI MAHA KALA BHAIRAVA!!!!!

According to the hindu calendar that we are furnished with in Trinidad yes Khal Bhairav Jayanti is tommorrow, but by now you know that i dont take things for granted and yes it is according to the 1000 year patra. i dont know of celebrating the jayanti on any other day.

hey innocent long time no see however if your birthday falls on Wednesday would you celebrate it on Friday after or Sunday before no disrespect. by the way how things. hope the divine devi has kept you good and to all the worshippers of the divine Khal Bhairav hope you recieve his fullest blessings.

Jai Khal Bhairav, Jai Shri Maha Kali maa.

hi pujarie, innocent and bhiro child i am also a trini been reading you posts in the silent mode quite interesting stuff put out by pujarie looks like you had it hard but you seem strong.

What is the difference between jayanti and asthami?

what is a mantra that i could use for bhiro baba i love him so much i presently use Om Shri Kal Bhiro Baba Aye namah.

Saffron is beautiful :cool:

hello bhairo child

if you would i need some guidance and it direction when it comes to ma kali worship and kal bhairo worship...kal bhairo and kali ma follow me and i don't know how to do proper puja...where i live there is no shakti mandir, the closest one is 8-10 hours away...if you would please help e-mail me at shersingh1487@hotmail.com or message me on here....thanks man