IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
pujarie five o

Subh Divali

Rate this topic

SITA RAAM;

as we take time out from our busy daily lives to worship that divine devi Lakshmi Maa i would like to take this opportunity to send Divali Greetings to all the members of A.F. and the guests that visit. i pray and hope that as you perform puja we allow that divine devi to enter our home, our hearts, our souls, our bodies and our minds. we pray and ask of her to bring us out of darkness and into the light. We ask that she protect our lives, our children, family, friends and enemies upon this road that we walk. Full our hearts with light, full our minds and thoughts with light, full our ways with light, full our homes with light, full our children with light, full my enemies with light full tisworld with light as we embark on journeys in life give us strenght, give us will, give us calm and burn all negativity from within me and within all. Oh maa we pray that you shower us with your divine blessing, love and prosperity.Forgive us for all our sins comitted in this present life, my last life and my future life knowingly or unknowingly.

Om siddhi buddhi prade devi

Bhukti mukti pradaayine

Mantra murti sadaa devi

Maha lakshmee namostute.

prem se bolo shri maha lakshmi mata bhavanaki:::::

JAI !!!!!!!!!!!!