IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
sunilsahota

Baglamukhi ?

Rate this topic

Rite, i have an aunt who is really upset and distressed. Her divorce case with her husband has been going on for 5 years, he is trying to get all of her possessions and leave her with nothing. The children used to live with her and where happy, all of a sudden last week her husband came and took the children and all the photos. After takeing her husband to court the kids were claiming the mother was beating them, and not feeding them, which is completly untrue. No-one knows what has happened to the kids all of a sudden and why they are behaving like this. She really needs help, i mentioned Maa Baglamukhi Sadhana to help her win her kids back and finaly get that divorce of her husband who is a major enemy to her.

Can anyone give me guidance on what to do. Time is little and i fear my aunt will never see her kids again.

Thank you

Jai MataJi

Dear

I am HASMUKH AGRAWAL

From DAHOD Gujarat

I and my wife and san take DIKSA of MAA BAGLAMUKH many years ago from DATIA.

I am Advocate also have Industries in DAHOD in my mill primacies we built a beautiful BAGLAMUKH Skit pith. I Invite u all to come for MAA KE DERSHN KO.

More what I say for MAA... only I say MAA is MAA She is everything of our life. Another thing I strongly believe of Beglamukh Tranter that who know about it, never try to prchar and parser of Maa Baglamukh because she is only alive Maa in Kaluga and it’s her right that DERSHAN DANA YA NHI DANA.

If MAA BAGLAMUKHI wishes to give me the chance to mete u all who know Our MAA BABLAMUKH it’s only grate time in my life I hope we all who warship BAGLAMA meet soon.

Pray to success u all to baglamukh ma

HASMUKH AGRAWAL

MA BAGLAMUKH SHIKTI STHAIL

AMURUTASWER MAHADAV

SHREE RAM VIJAY OIL MILL COMPOUND

NR. HDFC BANK

THAKKER BAPA COKD

DAHOD

GUJARAT

INDIA

PIN 389151

PHONE HASMUKHBHAI 09426363163

I PRAI TO ALL OF YOU WHO VERSHIP MA BAGLAMUKHI PL GIVE ME MORE AND MOR GYAN TO ME PL.

it is very good to tell her to pray to bagalamukhi

here is what i do to win court cases

wen doing her worship always wear yellow and give yellow colored offerings to her. do this for 9 days the 9th day should be your court date.

do her jaap wit yellow jaap mala 1080 times

inscribe bagalamukhi yantra on parchment paper and worship it offering water,food non meat,incense,flowers,saffron.

do havan 108 times

offer dhar 108 times

on the day too go in court take up the tantra and place it in your pocket

do all of this wit love and devotion and a serious mind and you will have a chance or even victory but remember offer everyting with love not hate.

her mantra is om hring bagalamukhi namah (remember use swaha after your mantra when doing havan):)

सर्वशक्ति सम्पन्न बगलामुखी साधना

यह विद्या शत्रु का नाश करने में अद्भुत है, वहीं कोर्ट, कचहरी में, वाद-विवाद में भी विजय दिलाने में सक्षम है। इसकी साधना करने वाला साधक सर्वशक्ति सम्पन्न हो जाता है। उसके मुख का तेज इतना हो जाता है कि उससे आँखें मिलाने में भी व्यक्ति घबराता है। आँखों में तेज बढ़ेगा, आपकी ओर कोई निगाह नहीं मिला पाएगा एवं आपके सभी उचित कार्य सहज होते जाएँगे। सामनेवाले विरोधियों को शांत करने में इस विद्या का अनेक राजनेता अपने ढंग से इस्तेमाल करते हैं। यदि इस विद्या का सदुपयोग किया जाए तो हित होगा।

गुरु दिक्षा लेकर मंत्र का सही विधि द्वारा जाप किया जाए तो वह मंत्र निश्चित रूप से सफलता दिलाने में सक्षम होता है।

हम यहाँ पर सर्वशक्ति सम्पन्न बनाने वाली सभी शत्रुओं का शमन करने वाली, कोर्ट में विजय दिलाने वाली, अपने विरोधियों का मुँह बंद करने वाली भगवती बगलामुखी की आराधना साधना दे रहे हैं। आप प्रयोग कर लाभ उठाने में समर्थ होंगे, ऐसी हमारी आशा है।

इस साधना में विशेष सावधानियाँ रखने की आवश्यकता होती है । इस साधना को करने वाला साधक पूर्ण रूप से शुद्ध होकर (तन, मन, वचन) रात्री काल में पीले वस्त्र पहनकर व पीला आसन बिछाकर, पीले पुष्पों का प्रयोग कर, पीली (हल्दी या हकीक ) की 108 दानों की माला द्वारा मंत्रों का सही उच्चारण करते हुए कम से कम 11 माला का नित्य जाप 21 दिनों तक या कार्यसिद्ध होने तक करे या फिर नित्य 108 बार मंत्र जाप करने से भी आपको अभीष्ट सिद्ध की प्राप्ति होगी।खाने में पीला खाना व सोने के बिछौने को भी पीला रखना साधना काल में आवश्यक होता है वहीं नियम-संयम रखकर ब्रह्मचारीय होना भी आवश्यक है।

संक्षिप्त साधना विधि, छत्तीस अक्षर के मंत्र का विनियोग ऋयादिन्यास, करन्यास, हृदयाविन्यास व मंत्र इस प्रकार है--

विनियोग ऊँ अस्य श्री बगलामुखी मंत्रस्य नारद ऋषि: त्रिष्टुपछंद: श्री बगलामुखी देवता ह्मीं बीजंस्वाहा शक्ति: प्रणव: कीलकं ममाभीष्ट सिद्धयार्थे जपे विनियोग:।

ऋष्यादि न्यास-नारद ऋषये नम: शिरसि, त्रिष्टुय छंद से नम: मुखे, बगलामुख्यै नम:, ह्मदि, ह्मीं बीजाय नम: गुहेय, स्वाहा शक्तये नम:, पादयो, प्रणव: कीलक्षम नम: सर्वांगे।

हृदयादि न्यास ऊँ ह्मीं हृदयाय नम: बगलामुखी शिरसे स्वाहा, सर्वदुष्टानां शिरवायै वषट्, वाचं मुखं वदं स्तम्भ्य कवचाय हु, जिह्वां भीलय नेत्रत्रयास वैषट् बुद्धिं विनाशय ह्मीं ऊँ स्वाहा अष्टाय फट्।

ध्यान

मध्ये सुधाब्धि मणि मंडप रत्नवेघां

सिंहासनो परिगतां परिपीत वर्णाम्।

पीताम्बरा भरणमाल्य विभूषितांगी

देवीं भजामि घृत मुदग्र वैरिजिह्माम ।।

मंत्र इस प्रकार है--

ऊँ ह्लीं बगलामुखी सर्व दुष्टानां वाचं मुखं पदं स्तम्भय जिह्वां कीलय बुद्धिं विनाशय ह्लीं ऊँ फट स्वाहा।

मंत्र जाप लक्ष्य बनाकर किया जाए तो उसका दशांश होम करना चाहिए। जिसमें चने की दाल, तिल एवं शुद्ध घी का प्रयोग करें एवं समिधा में आम की सूखी लकड़ी या पीपल की लकड़ी का भी प्रयोग कर सकते हैं। मंत्र जाप पूर्व या उत्तर दिशा की ओर मुख कर करना चाहिए।

Rite, i have an aunt who is really upset and distressed. Her divorce case with her husband has been going on for 5 years, he is trying to get all of her possessions and leave her with nothing. The children used to live with her and where happy, all of a sudden last week her husband came and took the children and all the photos. After takeing her husband to court the kids were claiming the mother was beating them, and not feeding them, which is completly untrue. No-one knows what has happened to the kids all of a sudden and why they are behaving like this. She really needs help, i mentioned Maa Baglamukhi Sadhana to help her win her kids back and finaly get that divorce of her husband who is a major enemy to her.

Can anyone give me guidance on what to do. Time is little and i fear my aunt will never see her kids again.

Thank you

Jai MataJi

Baglamukhi Devi is extremely powerful. Everything I've prayed to her for has come true. All that I do is place her yantra on an altar and pray to her using the mantra Aum Hareeng Bagalamukhi Namaha after offering flowers to her yantra.

i attest to the power of the goddess bagla,

hi all my name is johnny, 29, london. Very deep and spiritual person, im besotted with maa, i think of her all the time. Kali came to me 1st, i mean i was obsessed! I could not stop reading about her on the net, my thirst for knowledge about her was insatiable, my parents are also very pios and simple ppl, my dad is a shiv devotee and mum prays to durga maa and Krishna... for me there was no1 but kali. at 1st!

I 1st did the kali sadhana last year, during navratri, an at the end i saw maa, in na dream, smiling, wearing red but as the divine form, she clled herself nayrani... now i only speak english and a little punjabi... yet when i sat in a very prestigious satchandi yug a few weeks ago... i felt i had heard all the sanskrit solokas before... altho i could not truly translate them word for word i felt maa gave me the shakti to get a basic grasp of whats going on!

As for Maa Bagla, i truly love her! She has given so much for me. i visited the bagla temple a few years ago in MP, and again last nov... when i met the high priest, he kept looking at me, i thought it was my mohawk hairstyle but i know now that he knew somehow, i was to do the baglamukhi sadhana, i was with all my family, maybe 8/9 of us in total and again he kept talkn to me, and isolating me out, he then took me and my mum aside and gave me the baglamukhi mantra. and told us to keep it a secret and to worship maa, i tld hime a difficult time is approaching my life since as a junior doctor, to find a job in central london for anaestesia and itu, is near impossible... months passed and i heard nothing, i stopped mt ashana, being stupid i thought i would get the letter after the first week, then the week before the deadline, i received an e-mail 1 hour from deadline, the day before i did the sadhana, unplanned and begged maa, i listed to the durga chalisa and baglamikhi mantra (utube one) on my ipode every morn,,, and lay and behold i got my dream job to maa, my life also improved.. goin from a avid party animal, i have become very spiritual and devottee of maa, in all her form...

then, a few weeks ago i had a strange dream, i ist saw a yellow ball, which then became the baglamukhi yantra, then i saw a kind of heavenly place, and a lady with milk, pale complexion, beautiful and so eleant, dressed in gold and a yellow sari answer me, it was deffinately maa she answered: hi, this is baglamukhi, to this my heart was filled was so much happyness i felt like crying, then i woke up, and eyes filled with tears,..

The bagla mantra is so powerful, i feel so engised

even after a 10/12 hour shift, of non-stop chaos at work

to come home, $relax and meditate on maa... she truly does look after her children

i feel so happy was chosen and given the opportunity by maa to participate in her sadhana, i truly feel blessed and happy

well that's my two cents!