IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
sevabhakta

Armageddon

Rate this topic

Please accept my humble obeisances...

All glories to Sri Guru and Gauranga!

For what it is worth, I have heard from the top authority on earth in the matter, that the first seal of the Apocalypse will be opened before Christmas this 2007.

There have already been 2 attempted nuclear strikes against Iran, and both were foiled by elements in the U.S. military who are trying to prevent such a thing. The second of these strikes was to eliminate Putin who was visiting Tehran. All 3 U.S. servicemen arming the Patriot missle battery who shot down the nuke tipped missle launched at Tehran were shot through the head. The Commander of the nuke sub that launched the missle was relieved of command in LA, as were anyone in his crew who was in on the mission, who knows where they are now. Cover stories for the deaths of the 3 servicemen who "accidentally launced" a patriot missle from Quatar, and the arresting of Commander Portland and select crew from the USS Hampton are covered in the Washington post and LA times respectively.

Of course Srila Prabhupada told us the flashpoint will be India and Pakistan for the Great war to end all wars. If you know who backs who, you will see where that will go. Add to this the race riots being fomented by the shrewd Demons who spur on the fanatic racists in America, and the practical decimation of the food and water supply here, and maybe now you can see why Srila Prabhupada, along with a couple bhaktas I know from this forum, begged and pleaded with us to implement DVD within our ranks, and become self-sufficient.

So this will be the last thread I post at Audarya. I am going to finish preparations for sanctuary, if Srila Prabhupada wills it be done.

Kshambuddhi das, I will be in touch. Thanks for the internet Kattah this last year.

To everyone else, please keep the faith and let it grow. And perhaps keep some seeds and let them grow too.

I wish you all great spiritual advancement during these trying times.

And I wish that you all, especially Kulapavana and Theist, will forgive me the inummerable offenses I am sure I committed in my chastising moods.

your servant and Prabhupada's dog,

Sevabhakta aka Bhakta Devarsi

For what it is worth, I have heard from the top authority on earth in the matter, that the first seal of the Apocalypse will be opened before Christmas this 2007.

I wonder who that is? I myself choose to stear clear of trying to figure out the Book of Revelations in the Bible and mold my life around it. Once someone has come to the platform of chanting the names of God, either the Hare Krsna mantra or some bone fide name of God that is the focus we should maintain and if some gigantic war erupts so be it, just let the name of God be on my lips and the remeberance of the Lord be in my mind. That is the only true sancuary for us and not setting up some underground bunker in Idaho or somewhere.

No harm living underground as long as you don't think your free from death. Hirayakasipu thought he was safe from death also. So sanctuary can be found even at ground zero when the first nuclear bomb drops if we are found to be absorbed in the service of Krsna.

Devotees need fear no bombs, fear only that within us that keeps us from loving Krsna.

So this will be the last thread I post at Audarya. I am going to finish preparations for sanctuary, if Srila Prabhupada wills it be done.

There will be wars and rumors of wars, but there is no rapture, no armageddon, taught by Lord Jesus Christ. All this stuff was made up only in the 1800s, and though it is the ammo for christian fanatics, it has no basis.

All this annihilation ya see is with us for awhile now, five thousand years, came with the age of Kali, at least it greatly increased then. There have been so many ends of the world that a new one doesnt faze one who is not fanatic, not excessively worried.

A better way of seeing things is acknowledge the fact that the world as we now no it will soon end, but that too has happened at least ten times the last century alone. Science fiction became science, then became obsolete. If spock only had a rasberry, the enterprise might have survived its obsolescence as well.

But this armageddonism is truely bogus. Lord Jesus taught about future horrific events, but if you really study, you will see that he said it would happen during the life spans of many of his disciples, and it did happen, with the fall of Jerusalem in 70 AD, the persecutions that followed, and the total destruction of his teachings by the likes of Poop Sylvester and Sol Invictus das Constantine 250 years later.

Jesus armageddon teachings have come and gone long ago. Any new ones are just events of minor significance, yet troubling as with everything else about this age of Kali Yuga.

haribol, ys, mahaksadasa

The authority is the one who gave the visions to John and Daniel.

He lives in Colorado.

And all eyes shall bear witness to the fall of non-vedic principles.

Most "bhaktas" I know will be peeing in their pants when the mercenaries from Eastern europe/russia/asia invade through Canada, Mexico and Florida and march through the streets after a few well placed nukes.

But I wish everyone the advancement that Theist and Mahaksadasa allude to which could allow one to chant Hare Krsna as they are marched to one of the concentration camps.

Don't worry though, it will be approximately 4 years before this occurs. First will be Martial Law in America, by 2008, a quick clean up and interrment of the most prominent and REAL fanatic terrorist groups in america, the illegal aliens, and other assorted fanatic/hatefull characters.

All along though, the 7 seals will be released world wide, and the trumpet judgements will sound.

If one is solid in their sadhana, there is no need to poo poo what I say based on speculation, some people may take this warning to heart in a positive way and it will increase their awe and reverence and redouble their sadhana.

By the way, revelations wasn't meant for you to figure out. The demigod (angel) who provided the vision to John and Daniel knew they would encrypt the revelation in a code that only he himself would understand and reveal in the last days.

No rapture? Hah! Those Christians who actually followed the teachings that made it through the wranglings and machinations of the mad priesthood are glorious, and so will be their rapturous reuniting with their spiritual master, Lord Jesus Christ.

Rapture, also, is not what you THINK it is.

It will be what it is.

Hare Krsna

Oh god. Another Hare Krsna gone crazy.:wacko: This demigod , who lives in Colorado, only revealed this to John and Danie( old time prophets)l and sevabhakta aka Bhaki Devarsi.

Why don't you share with us by what symptoms we will know that the first seal has been broken before "Christmas 2007' as you said? We will know soon enough if this demigod has been feeding you inside infromation or not.

By the way the resurrection is symbolic of the rising of the spiritsoul back into God consciousness and has nothing to do with gross rotting material bodies floating up into the air to meet Jesus Christ. Sheesh. First thing to understand is Aham Brahmasmi. You talk as if you had never heard that idea before. The rapture. Pure delusional speculation.

I see you are enjoying in your usual posse of strawmen their Theist. Thats what happens when you hang around the Bay area too long.

Like I said.

The rapture is not what YOU think it is. Nor is it what any denominational and delusional "christians" think it is.

But there are some true christians derived from any and all sections, who seeked and found in the chambers of their heart they may commune with their Lord and master Jesus Christ as he said they could, as the Holy Spirit. Sri Guru. And raptured they will be as they will witness the Mighty and Great will of God deliver them from their ignorance of who He is as they advance in their sadhana under the guidance of their Lord Jesus.

And thanks for that nice little abstract lesson on the res. I think you might be ready, with a little more practice, to enlighten some real dullards on the subject.

Sorry, I better re-up on the Brahmi too.

Hare Krsna

sevabhakta: I have heard from the top authority on earth in the matter, that the first seal of the Apocalypse will be opened before Christmas this 2007.

You may be cowering in your fruit cellar right now, sounds of firestorms and machinegun fire echoing in the distance, desperately trying to connect to the internet so you can read this. If you are able to connect to this site, the Armageddon is probably not happening - step outside momentarily and confirm that you are not simply living in a ghetto.

Projections indicate that the Andromeda Galaxy is on a collision course with the Milky Way, approaching at a speed of about 140 kilometres per second. Impact is predicted in about 3 billion years; the two galaxies will probably merge to form a giant elliptical. Lord Sankarsana will have quite some work to control billion of planets but somehow He masters the law of gravitation with bravery.:D

I hear this alot.. The End is near the end is near.. They say such and such will happen upon such a such year and nothing ever happens.

And Aamageddon tired of it.

Just another explanation of Armageddon, "The Jehovah's Witnesses believe a prelude to Armageddon will be the attack on all religions by the United Nations very soon under their own laws and statutes left to be put into effect.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Armageddon

The Jehovah's Witnesses believe that Armageddon is the battle when Satan unites the kings of the Earth against God's appointed King, Christ. Thus, in their particular translation of the Bible, known and used solely by Witnesses as "The New World Translation", the Book of Revelation says that it is the war of the great day of Jehovah Almighty. Unlike many Christian groups, Jehovah's Witnesses do not believe that an individual 'Antichrist' will be involved. Satan himself will move the kingdoms of the world to wage war on God's chosen people. Revelation says that "expressions inspired by demons" cause the kings of the entire inhabited Earth to gather together for the war of the great day of God the Almighty (Revelation 16:14). But then, the "King of Kings and Lord of Lords" because of his righteousness will defeat them for the glory of the Almighty God. (Revelation 17:12-14) - The Witnesses believe it is evident from this text that this war is not one of nation against another with nuclear, biological, or other weapons of mass destruction, since it says that the kings of the Earth "gather together" against Christ. It is also evident that there is no way that all of the armies of the world could gather around the relatively small area that is Megiddo in modern-day Israel. Finally, Revelation 16:16 calls Har-Mageddon (Mountain of Megiddo)(mountain of the assembly of troops), "the place" where these kings are gathered for this final showdown.

Since the Mountain of Megiddo is not a literal place, they feel it is fitting the Bible uses Megiddo as the "symbolic" place of gathering of all the kings of the Earth where they will try to do battle against God and his forces. This action on the part of the kings of the Earth is provoked by expressions and signs inspired by demons. (See Revelation 16:13)

Jehovah's Witnesses believe the collective action to persecute God's chosen people on earth is what finally triggers this war. Ezekiel 38 prophecizes that Gog, king of Magog will collect an army of many nations to attack God's people, believing them to be vulnerable and unprotected. God responds by causing them to fall one against another's swords; he strikes them with pestilence, floods, hailstones, fire and sulphur. The chapter ends with God declaring that the nations "will have to know that I am Jehovah".

Armageddon is followed by the establishment of God's kingdom over the earth — a period commonly referred to as "Christ's Millennial Reign", when "Satan is bound for a thousand years" (See Rev. 20:1,2). The final judgement and purification of the earth's sin occurs at the end of the Millennium, when Satan is "loosed for a little season" (20:3, 7-9) and allowed to "go out to deceive the nations ... and gather them to battle" against "the camp of the saints and the beloved city". When Satan loses this battle he is finally cast into the "lake of fire and brimstone" (representing complete, eternal destruction, Rev 20:14). Those who join him in this battle will, likewise, be eternally destroyed. The Jehovah's Witnesses believe a prelude to Armageddon will be the attack on all religions by the United Nations very soon under their own laws and statutes left to be put into effect.

00037845.jpg

Bg. 2.15 - O best among men [Arjuna], the person who is not disturbed by happiness and distress and is steady in both is certainly eligible for liberation.

Bg. 2.16 - Those who are seers of the truth have concluded that of the nonexistent [the material body] there is no endurance and of the eternal [the soul] there is no change. This they have concluded by studying the nature of both.

Bg. 2.17 - That which pervades the entire body you should know to be indestructible. No one is able to destroy that imperishable soul.

Bg. 2.18 - The material body of the indestructible, immeasurable and eternal living entity is sure to come to an end; therefore, fight, O descendant of Bharata.

Bg. 2.19 - Neither he who thinks the living entity the slayer nor he who thinks it slain is in knowledge, for the self slays not nor is slain.

Bg. 2.20 - For the soul there is neither birth nor death at any time. He has not come into being, does not come into being, and will not come into being. He is unborn, eternal, ever-existing and primeval. He is not slain when the body is slain.

Bg. 2.21 - O Partha, how can a person who knows that the soul is indestructible, eternal, unborn and immutable kill anyone or cause anyone to kill?

Bg. 2.22 - As a person puts on new garments, giving up old ones, the soul similarly accepts new material bodies, giving up the old and useless ones.

Bg. 2.23 - The soul can never be cut to pieces by any weapon, nor burned by fire, nor moistened by water, nor withered by the wind.

PURPORT

All kinds of weapons—swords, flame weapons, rain weapons, tornado weapons, etc.—are unable to kill the spirit soul. It appears that there were many kinds of weapons made of earth, water, air, ether, etc., in addition to the modern weapons of fire. Even the nuclear weapons of the modern age are classified as fire weapons, but formerly there were other weapons made of all different types of material elements. Firearms were counteracted by water weapons, which are now unknown to modern science. Nor do modern scientists have knowledge of tornado weapons. Nonetheless, the soul can never be cut into pieces, nor annihilated by any number of weapons, regardless of scientific devices.

Bg. 2.24 - This individual soul is unbreakable and insoluble, and can be neither burned nor dried. He is everlasting, present everywhere, unchangeable, immovable and eternally the same.

Bg. 2.25 - It is said that the soul is invisible, inconceivable and immutable. Knowing this, you should not grieve for the body.

Even though I pooh poohed the armageddon theory, its not because Im hiding my head in the sand. And I never said that I think everything will work itself out, far from it from this end.

My point is that there is absolutely nothing of spiritual significance to be linked to the horrors of kali yuga. Just the opposite is true, the lack of spiritual significance is what causes the quarrel, chaos, and confusion of this time zone.

About the seven seals and all that, this is interesting stuff, as is the fatima disclosures. I hate to admit it, but I was a Koresh fan, because of his work deciphering the seven seals. My conspiracy theory is that the govt offed koresh because of this work, much like they offed saddam for his anthropology and archaeology endeavors concerning Akkadian artifacts. But I wont go there because I havent the time to present my compelling case which will be thrown into the refuse bin of another govt program, the strategy of ridicule.

There are so many conspiracies, and they are so real. Underground cities are real, I worked on one of them. Chinese in canada? I warned my brothers from the north that the USA has plans for a shock and awe, but it is not chinese, its Kokanees. We want yer beer, eh? SAeriously, though, conspiracfy theories and forboding signs are all there and quite true, but alas, what do any of us care. Our media covers the $10,000 prize for the guy who ate 120 hamburgers in eight minutes. This is what we want, not any of the stuff about containers full of WMDs in Long Beach Harbor. But it is a fact that my old secure Long Beach Navy Shipyard, home of herman the german crane, who lifted the spruce goose in front of my own eyes, is now owned by the chinese, along with both sides of the panama canal.

Armageddon is a desert somewhere near negev on the other side of golan heights down the road from bakaa valley near the cedars of lebanon which were blown up long ago. Armageddon is always happening, itsw not some future event. The end of the world? Now there is a different story.

Gotta go get a kokanee and watch the replay of the 120 burger champ.

mahaksadasa

hoped you liked my songs, sorry bout the thrillah, but I think his modern dance, as art, is fab. And bangles are my own personal maya.

There are so many conspiracies, and they are so real.

They are so real because they serve only one purpose, satisfy the greed for money. At the same time this is somehow sanctioned: "But the merchant should not think that because he is engaged in an occupation in which the telling of lies is compulsory, he should give up his profession and pursue the profession of a brahmana." (BG 18.47)