IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
guru

Test (Error Messages)

Rate this topic

The site has improved 100x over for me in the past week. Before downloading pages took forever and I often just gave up. Now it works fine.

Ah the mysteries of cyberspace..."the final frontier."

In case anyone wonders, we have upgraded to a newer server this week. Some technical server settings may not have been updated due to small oversights. So if you report error messages here it will help us find any problems and fix them. Overall the server should be faster as it is a much faster computer with double the ram.

In case anyone wonders, we have upgraded to a newer server this week. Some technical server settings may not have been updated due to small oversights. So if you report error messages here it will help us find any problems and fix them. Overall the server should be faster as it is a much faster computer with double the ram.

That's great news. I pray that, some day, the site will be so busy, you'll need a whole farm of servers like over at Slashdot.

They're running an article today on the software they use (hardware was covered last week):

http://meta.slashdot.org/article.pl?sid=07/10/22/145209

Congratulations on the upgrade!