IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
krsna

From The Official 9/11 Truth Joke Book

Rate this topic

BOOKER ELEMENTARY SCHOOL

George Bush returns to Booker Elementary School to talk to the kids to get a little PR. After his talk he offers question time.

One little boy puts up his hand and George asks him his name.

"Stanley," responds the little boy.

"And what is your question, Stanley?"

"I have three questions. First, why are you President when Al Gore and John Kerry got more votes? Second, why did you just keep reading that book about pet goats? And third, why was Cheney there holding your hand and the Commissioners weren’t allowed to take notes?"

Just then, the bell rings for recess. George Bush informs the kiddies that they will continue after recess.

When they resume George says, "OK, where were we? Oh, that's right: Question time. Who has a question?"

Another little boy puts up his hand. George points him out and asks him his name.

"Bobby," he responds.

"And what is your question, Bobby?"

"Actually, I have five questions. Why are you President when Al Gore and John Kerry got more votes? Second, why did you just keep reading that book about pet goats? Third, why was Cheney there holding your

hand and the Commissioners weren’t allowed to take notes? Fourth, why did the recess bell go off twenty minutes early? And fifth, what the hell happened to Stanley?"<?/bigger><?/fontfamily><?fontfamily><?param Arial><?bigger> :D

Stanley was last seen at Guantanamo mahA vadanyAya KRSNa prema pradAyate... :rolleyes2:

I myself received a letter from Stanley. It's a bhakti-letter-bija. :deal:

Even Tony Bennett sang about it. Remember?

I left my heart in Guantanamo namo tulasi KRSNa-preyasi namo namaH... :crying2: