IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
kiranasa

What acarya?

Rate this topic

In Bhakti-rasamrta-sindhu-bindu, Narayana maharaj says about the offenses:

(29) to offer obeisances or salutation to others in front of the deity.

But in this site: http://www.purebhakti.com/articles/sbnm_early_qa5.shtml in answer to a question he said:

Narayana Maharaja: We can offer obeisances to our Gurudeva in front of the Deity.

AND

In Caitanya-caritamrta by A.C. Bhaktivedanta regarding the offenses to be avoided we can find:

According to the rules and regulations, no one should accept obeisances in the temple of the Lord before the Deity. Nor is it proper for a devotee to offer obeisances and touch the feet of the spiritual master before the Deity. This is considered an offense. (CC Madhya 12.127)

But he allowed his folowers to worship him in front of the Deities.

Now,

If a devtee could not follow his own instructions, then how could he be called ""acarya""???

A real acarya will not say something and does something else!!! If a devotee is not sincere and try to cheat, then he will get a cheap acarya!!!

But some devotees are just HAPPY by having some name and fame, and that's where they fail Krsna's test!!!

Only one who has passed ALL of Krsna's tests, will get Krsna Prema!!!

Do you think your guru would be happy if he knew what you are doing here? You are harshly judging a very advanced Vaishnava based on one instance of behavior you clearly do not understand. Maybe you should ask your guru to explain this situation to you? I very humbly beg you to consider asking your Guruji for instructions in that matter.

I see by your response I was correct about putting this character on my ignore list. He is on a mission to stomp on the creepers of devotion that were planted by Srila Prabhupada.

Protect your creeper and block this wolve clothed as part of the flock before damage is done. He arrives at AF with demonic intent.

If a devtee could not follow his own instructions, then how could he be called ""acarya""???

A real acarya will not say something and does something else!!! If a devotee is not sincere and try to cheat, then he will get a cheap acarya!!!

But some devotees are just HAPPY by having some name and fame, and that's where they fail Krsna's test!!!

Only one who has passed ALL of Krsna's tests, will get Krsna Prema!!!

Narayana Maharaja has said on several occasions that he accepted Srila Prabhupada as his siksha-guru.

So, I guess he can never get Krishna prema because he has accepted an offender as his siksha guru?

Anyway, for those who don't appreciate what this person is accusing Srila Prabhupada of they can write to Narayana Maharaja and complain about his activities on this forum.

here is Narayana Maharaja's email:

bhaktivedantanarayana@purebhakti.com <bhaktivedantanarayana@purebhakti.com></bhaktivedantanarayana@purebhakti.com>

I see by your response I was correct about putting this character on my ignore list. He is on a mission to stomp on the creepers of devotion that were planted by Srila Prabhupada.

Protect your creeper and block this wolve clothed as part of the flock before damage is done. He arrives at AF with demonic intent.

Just as speaking Vaishnava aparadha is sinful, so hearing it is just as sinful or worse. Good idea, Theist Prabhuji.

Doubts crop up all the time. One who is greatly immature spouts these doubts all over the place, showing utter foolishness. They usually decry the devotee, finding fault where there is none. The writer here may not be an offender, because he obviously has no grasp at all on what is being taught in shastra and by the Acarya. But his comments are a demonstration of utter ignorance and obvious flaws in whatever understanding he may possess. To me, he dont sound offensive, he sounds stupid.

There are all types of doubts displayed on forums that decry the devotee. We read about him promoting fairy tales, we read about how he has no grasp of scientific versions of physical world. We read about how he patronizes and caters to various religious folks in order to increase his discipleship. Its not offensive, kanistha adhikaris cannot do aparadha, because their highest devotional practice is full of offense.

The writer has come up with what he thinks is a contradiction, a point where Srila Prabhupada notes acceptance of worship in front of the deities is offensive, yet seems to break his own rules by accepting guru puja in front of the deities. Well, if one doesnt understand guru tattwa, he should never comment so stupidly. But this also is a common discussion here, this acceptance of worship by a guru. That one should display his ignorance on the subject clearly like this dude is the only thing that makes us cry "Ban Him!"

Guru tattwa means that the devotee isw servant, never4 doing anything on his own behalf. Srila Prabhupada has never accepted any worship of himself. not one iota. He represents Krsna. Guru Tattwa means Lord Nityananda and his fully empowered representative, a personal expansion. Is the worship of Lord Nityananda banned in front of the deities? Well, maybe one should ask Romaraharsana, the real failure of the test of actual acarya. He thought Balarama was not worth him getting out of his chair, now hes dead, slain by a blade of grass.

Its like all these other useless discussions about how lame and second class my guru maharaja, Srila Prtabhupada, is. You dont know that Krsna absorbs contradictions, that Krsna can pass elephants thru eyes of needles. Dont worship anyone other than God in His temple. Okay, what is God, dude? If you dont know that the term "God" is also his name, his pastimes, his paraphenalia, (which includes his devotee associates and his empowered representatives), then shut the ---- up. If you have doubts, this is because you are lame and ignorant. What, you want Sreila Prabhupada to surrender to your lotus feet? Like all the other forum drivel that demands that Srila Prabhupada understand things the way we do, that which we refuse to give up?

Not offensive, just utterly stupid. Like my ancestor Chief Joseph said to the euro-killer-liar, "You are not worth hearing anymore."

haribol, ys, mahaksadasa