IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Indrani Kashyap

No welcome nor any help

Rate this topic

Dear people,

I am very saddened to hear that no one even welcomed me to the group nor did they reply to my requests about Dikshas. Is this how new members are treated here?

I found out I am a victim of Black Magic in the last three years my life has turned topsy turvey. I found out about a Ma Pratyangira Mandir in Mysore and the priest told me that I have to do a puja and my Black Magic will go. I do not know how true this is. So if anyone knows anything about these pujas please can you let me know. I live in Gurgaon near Delhi are there any reliable priests who do these near my area? Also I thought about doing Ten MahaVidya Sadhanas myself so I asked for some help in this but sadly I got no reply. Please can some one help me and give me advice.

I am waiting for some valuable advice. Thanks

My Pranams to you all.

Indrani Kashyap

HI,

I'm sorry to hear all those evils on you. I am from Nepal and I dunno the people there in India who could be relied on. Though I wandered in India too in search of a capable Guru.And please don't think doing 10 Mahavidhaya sadhana all by yourself because it'd be of no gain and mere a loss of time only. You gotta find capable Guru to make you eligible to start any sadhanas but only the capable Guru can fix us properly.

Well, if your parents or family members could manage to come along with you here in Nepal then I promise to take you somewhere.

regards

HI,

I'm sorry to hear all those evils on you. I am from Nepal and I dunno the people there in India who could be relied on. Though I wandered in India too in search of a capable Guru.And please don't think doing 10 Mahavidhaya sadhana all by yourself because it'd be of no gain and mere a loss of time only. You gotta find capable Guru to make you eligible to start any sadhanas but only the capable Guru can fix us properly.

Well, if your parents or family members could manage to come along with you here in Nepal then I promise to take you somewhere. If so hit me at : theeasternthudner@, if I'm allowed I'll let you know the phone numbers and the emails too...but don't be sure.

regards

hey

i am so so sorry we never welcomed you to this forum i just got to see your post today am sorry.

the guy from nepal is correct you need a guru someone to guide you when you do this sadhanas but still you can do some devotion by yourself so that the problems may ease up.

i think you should at least do some kind of devotion to durga,kali and kaal bhairo baba.

HI,

Well, if your parents or family members could manage to come along with you here in Nepal then I promise to take you somewhere. If so hit me at : theeasternthudner@, if I'm allowed I'll let you know the phone numbers and the emails too...but don't be sure.

regards

hey you are from nepal so kool i was there once iam very sorry i cant remember the name of the temple but it was by a river and they does cremate bodies there it was so beautiful and i also took part in the chinnamasta devotion it was amazeing.

i love nepal wish i could just stay in that temple forever it felt like i had no problems like it all just washed away.:pray: