Sign in to follow this  
Pita das

Sri Vyasa Puja the Most Blessed Event

Rate this topic

yasya prasadad bhagavat-prasado

yasyaprasadan na gatih kuto 'pi

dhyayan stuvams tasya yasas tri-sandhyam

vande guroh sri-caranaravindam

By the mercy of the spiritual master one receives the benediction of Krsna. Without the grace of the spiritual master, one cannot make any advancement. Therefore, I should always remember and praise my spiritual master and at least three times a day I offer my respectful obeisance’s unto the lotus feet of my spiritual master.

I was born in the darkness of Ignorance but then by the wonderful Benediction of Lord Sri Krishna Chaitanya Mahaprabhu and Lord Nityananda Prabhu I came in contact with Your Divine Grace and your devotees.

I offer my humble obeisance’ to you Srila Prabhupada, again and again.

The world I was born into was just a constant place of suffering… from childhood to boyhood to youth, I suffered greatly just like I was drowning in a breathless struggle .

Where was there real truth?

Where was there real loving kindness?

Where was there real friendship?

That was my need and hope to find., Being taught untruths as truths I took shelter in Maya more and more deeply drowning I could not for see a long life for myself ,certainly I thought death would come at 35 to 40 years at the most.

Totally frustrated I met your Divine Grace’s devotee representatives, saw the Deity form of Lord Jagganatha on His cart and my suffering was at check.

A few years past with even more intense suffering until I again met your devotees ,they appeared to me the same as angels within the nightmare of my life then leading out of that nightmare and to Your Divine Grace.

I did not know at the time Srila Prabhupada that it was you that was extending your hand to me.

I just sensed, the few moments of time I had with your devotees ,the hint of the truth ,loving kindness and friendship that I so desperately longed for and needed.

I can remember the actual moment that your Loving Divine Grace Srila Prabhupada poured down upon me, at that moment my life changed.

I was given a flower to offer to your Lotus feet and I was perplexed .

The mind spoke:

What was this? Offer a flower to a man and bow to him?

Why?

Then …by Your Divine Grace I could understand that it was you ,my savoir who was extending me your hand and shelter out of my life of suffering by some grand luck I placed my small offering at Your Lotus Feet bowed down to you ,offering my first obeisance’s and my life then changed, at that moment I came under the shelter of your Lotus Feet

Your loving kindness has blessed me for 33 years now.

Srila Prabhupada you told us your Divine Grace was the teller in the bank of Krishna and that by offering our prayers to you ,Your Divine Grace was safely placing them within the Lord’s Bank.

Thank You Srila Prabhupada for your constant attention to me. Memory of your words and actions one’s life becomes purified. I bow down at your Lotus Feet Srila Prabhupada.

post-222-13827405419_thumb.jpg