IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
iamwhatisayiam

Beginner

Rate this topic

Hello, Im new to understanding Krishna consciousnessand I have some beginner questions, so please help. First im beginning to stop eating meat wich is not so easy, since my parents raised my family eating it (im 18). But to ask my questions, I wanted to know if im making progress by chanting the mahamantra, (which i consider nondiffrent than Krishna himself), even if im not initiated? Also i want to know how do i become initiated? I live in Conyers Georgia and I dont even know if there is any temples around Atlanta. to be honest I dont know anything except Krsna is God and i want to be devoteed to him for the rest of my life. I do have some books The bhagavad gita, the krsna book, the theachings of Lord Chaitanya and brahma Samhita. so basically im tryning to understand these teachings as His Divine Grace Swami A.C. Bhaktivedanta Prabhupada would want me too. But if anybody has some tips please help, also any help to start a CHEAP vegeterian diet would be great(I have no job). Thanks.

Our Temple is located @1287 South Ponce De Leon Ave N.E. 30306 in Atlanta near little 5 points if you know that place.Where Braer cliff and Ponce intersect is a park area comming from Down town it will be on your left as soon as you past the light.The temple is the last 3 house of the first block within the park area.

You are very welcome to come to the Sunday Love feast Tommorow the 19th of Aug the program will start at 5pm.Ill b there just ask for me