IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
lalit kumar sharma

mantra jaap

Rate this topic

Hi,

this kinda stuff happened a lot during mantra japa period but it is not that U r getting any siddhis. It's the vibration of Mantra that creats such things.

But still, it's rare.

Well, what Mantra you are doing? Mantra too affects the vibration. I hope you are doing the deities kinda mantra n not doing any to please Itar yoni creatures.

THe vibration could be of bad and good depending upon the place you are doing Mantra japa and your determintaion too plays a significant role.

The foremost thing is are you doing mantra japa after the initiation from any capable Guru? If without GUru, then could be anything.

regards

Hi,

this kinda stuff happened a lot during mantra japa period but it is not that U r getting any siddhis. It's the vibration of Mantra that creats such things.

But still, it's rare.

Well, what Mantra you are doing? Mantra too affects the vibration. I hope you are doing the deities kinda mantra n not doing any to please Itar yoni creatures.

THe vibration could be of bad and good depending upon the place you are doing Mantra japa and your determintaion too plays a significant role.

The foremost thing is are you doing mantra japa after the initiation from any capable Guru? If without GUru, then could be anything.

regards

its so difficult to find a guru these days, all people are running behind money, good guru's are so rare and far to find and to follow, so most of ous are doing mantra jaap at home without guru.

There was a website called siddashram, where they said they will do initiation, when i called them and asked, they dsaid, you need not come, if u send 500 bucks and your name and nakshatra, we will do initiation, and then you can do any mantra....

what selfish people .

Of all siddhis the most important is the siddhi of knowledge. To get that is to be free. Everything else can be obtained through knowledge, and all evils of Kaliyuga cannot do any harm to people who have the siddhi of knowledge. Here I collect all methods I have found in Indian books for getting the siddhi of knowledge. (I shall give every mantra in my own system of transcription and then in the KyOtO – Harvard system which is more familiar to the internet).

<FONT size=3><?xml:namespace prefix = st1 ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com><st1:City><st1:place><FONT face=Kyoto</st1:place></st1:City><font face=" /><st1:place><FONT face="Palatino Linotype">Om</st1:place><FONT face="Palatino Linotype"> q,r,s,naa wilepanaaja swaahaa.

<FONT size=3><st1:place><FONT face="Palatino Linotype">Om</st1:place><FONT face="Palatino Linotype"> kRSNA vilepanAya svAhA.

<FONT size=3><FONT face="Palatino Linotype">If you recite this 108 times every day, you will get the ability to know everything in past, present and future. (I cannot understand “kRSNA” grammatically. I think it was wrongly written, the correct form must be <st1:place><FONT face="Palatino Linotype">Om</st1:place><FONT face="Palatino Linotype"> q,r,s,na wilepanaaja swaahaa

<FONT size=3><st1:place><FONT face="Palatino Linotype">Om</st1:place><FONT face="Palatino Linotype"> kRSNa vilepanAya svAhA

<FONT face="Palatino Linotype" size=3>The words’ meaning is praying to kRSNa to anoint our eyes with the ointment of love, so that we can perceive everything we wish to.

<FONT size=3><st1:place><FONT face="Palatino Linotype">Om </st1:place><FONT face="Palatino Linotype">arihante <FONT face="Palatino Linotype">ytpatti <FONT face="Palatino Linotype">swaahaa<FONT face="Palatino Linotype">.

<FONT size=3><st1:place><FONT face="Palatino Linotype">Om </st1:place><FONT face="Palatino Linotype">arihante <FONT face="Palatino Linotype">utpatti <FONT face="Palatino Linotype">svAhA<FONT face="Palatino Linotype">. <FONT face="Palatino Linotype">This <FONT face="Palatino Linotype">is <FONT face="Palatino Linotype">named<FONT face="Palatino Linotype"> “<FONT face="Palatino Linotype">tribhuvana <FONT face="Palatino Linotype">swamin <FONT face="Palatino Linotype">mantra<FONT face="Palatino Linotype">”, <FONT face="Palatino Linotype">the <FONT face="Palatino Linotype">teacher <FONT face="Palatino Linotype">of <FONT face="Palatino Linotype">the <FONT face="Palatino Linotype">three <FONT face="Palatino Linotype">worlds<FONT face="Palatino Linotype">. <FONT face="Palatino Linotype">To get the siddhi, you must repeat it one lakh (100000) times, thereafter when you wish to have the answer to any question, just repeat it once mentally, and the answer will instantly come to your mind. This is obviously a Jaina mantra, in Jaina prakrt language, so I think it will not work perfectly unless you “upgrade” it into correct sanskrt.

<FONT size=3><st1:place><FONT face="Palatino Linotype">Om</st1:place><FONT face="Palatino Linotype"> qiri qiri swaahaa

<FONT size=3><st1:place><FONT face="Palatino Linotype">Om </st1:place><FONT face="Palatino Linotype">kiri <FONT face="Palatino Linotype">kiri <FONT face="Palatino Linotype">svAhA<FONT face="Palatino Linotype">. <FONT face="Palatino Linotype">Recite this 21 times while you are completely naked during <st1:time Hour="0" Minute="0"><FONT face="Palatino Linotype">midnight</st1:time><FONT face="Palatino Linotype"> and then have a sleep, you will get the answer to all your questions in your dreams. I suspect that this mantra is of Altaic origin, given that <st1:country-region><st1:place><FONT face="Palatino Linotype">India</st1:place></st1:country-region><FONT face="Palatino Linotype"> was inhabited by populous Altaic tribes. ‘kiri” reminds me of the Turkish verb kör- = to see.

<FONT size=3><st1:place><FONT face="Palatino Linotype">Om </st1:place><FONT face="Palatino Linotype">dhe<FONT face="Palatino Linotype">,<FONT face="Palatino Linotype">n<FONT face="Palatino Linotype">,<FONT face="Palatino Linotype">tha <FONT face="Palatino Linotype">swaahaa

<FONT size=3><st1:place><FONT face="Palatino Linotype">Om </st1:place><FONT face="Palatino Linotype">dheNTha <FONT face="Palatino Linotype">svAhA<FONT face="Palatino Linotype">. <FONT face="Palatino Linotype">This is to be recited one lakh (100000) times by using red flowers for counting (for exaple, offer one red flower every 100 or 1000 repetitions), the flowers must be offered to the Almighty. By so doing, you will get the siddhi, so then when you ask yourself on any matter, remember “<st1:place><FONT face="Palatino Linotype">Om</st1:place><FONT face="Palatino Linotype"> dheNTha svAhA” once and the answer will immediately come to your ears. (The word “dheNTha” does not look like sanskrt. The closest words I have found in sanskrt are: dhiSNya, dhiSaNa, dheSTha).

<FONT face="Palatino Linotype" size=3>Write this yantra: divide a square into three lines and three columns, i.e. nine squares. (Of course, aromatic substances are to be used for ink and a twig of pomegranate or jasmine instead of a pen). On the upper line middle square write 7; in the bottom line left square write 14, in the middle line right square, write 21; in the bottom line right: 28; in the middle square write: 35; in the upper left: 42; in the middle line left square write 49; in the upper right: 56; and in the bottom line middle square write 63 (preferably in devanaagari figures, or instead of numerals use dots or little circles or little crosses of the same number).

<FONT size=3><FONT face="Palatino Linotype">This yantra is to be honoured by offerring incense, flowers etc., and then kept on person; by so doing your intelligence will keep increasing, so you will know everything. I <FONT face="Palatino Linotype">suspect <FONT face="Palatino Linotype">that <FONT face="Palatino Linotype">this <FONT face="Palatino Linotype">yantra <FONT face="Palatino Linotype">was <FONT face="Palatino Linotype">deviced <FONT face="Palatino Linotype">by <FONT face="Palatino Linotype">shaivas<FONT face="Palatino Linotype">. <FONT face="Palatino Linotype">It does not matter really; as long as it reveals the truth, it is approved, whatever its origin may be.

<FONT face="Palatino Linotype" size=3>There are other Indian mantras too, which promise to confer the siddhi of omniscience, but I cannot cite them, because I have not found them in their original correct form, they contain mistakes in every word. Even those I cited are not totally beyond any suspicion. The one mantra that is perfectly correct and undoubtedly effective, is the Creator’s ode, the SAAWITRII:

<FONT size=3><FONT color=black><FONT face="Palatino Linotype">OOOM VUR<FONT color=black><FONT face="Palatino Linotype"> VÝWA: SYÁ:

<FONT size=3><FONT color=black><FONT face="Palatino Linotype">TÁT SAWITÝR<FONT color=black><FONT face="Palatino Linotype"> WÁRE,NIAM

<FONT size=3><FONT color=black><FONT face="Palatino Linotype">VÁRGO DEWÁ<FONT color=black><FONT face="Palatino Linotype">SJA DhIIMAHI

<FONT size=3><FONT color=black><FONT face="Palatino Linotype">DhÍJO JÓ NA:<FONT color=black><FONT face="Palatino Linotype"> PRAKODÁJAAT ))<FONT color=black><FONT face="Palatino Linotype">

<FONT size=3><st1:place><FONT color=#000066><FONT face="Palatino Linotype">Om</st1:place><FONT color=#000066><FONT face="Palatino Linotype"> bh^<st1:City><st1:place><FONT color=#000066><FONT face="Palatino Linotype">ur</st1:place></st1:City><FONT color=#000066><FONT face="Palatino Linotype"> bh'uvaH sv'aH t'at savit'ur v'areNyam bh'argo dev'asya dhImahi dh'iyo y'o naH pracod'ay^at.<FONT color=#000066>

<FONT face="Palatino Linotype"><FONT size=3>This ode, sufficiently used can achieve everything, so it is sure to achieve the siddhi of omniscience which is then the solution to any problem.

<FONT face="Palatino Linotype" size=3>Also, Raama’s name is believed to confer every good thing, and more specifically the sound aa in Raama is said to represent the notional sun that destroys ignorance, therefore we must accept that invocation of Raama is a most easy means to obtain the siddhi of omniscience.

<FONT face="Palatino Linotype"><FONT size=3>In addition to all the above, the name of God given in the Bible (conveyed slightly distorted and without vowels) is to be restored as johuwa:

<FONT face="Palatino Linotype" size=3>yohuvaH<FONT face="Palatino Linotype">

<FONT face="Palatino Linotype"><FONT size=3>which is expected to give all siddhis, notably the siddhi of omniscience.

<FONT face="Palatino Linotype"><FONT size=3>The one that appears as user’s name

<FONT face="Palatino Linotype"><FONT size=3>rii: qaro jamaho amaan

<FONT face="Palatino Linotype"><FONT size=3>rIH karo yamaho amAn

<FONT face="Palatino Linotype" size=3>is also a mantra conferring all virtues of the Almighty, and in particular the word yamaho signifies ya = past, ma = present, ho = future, so the whole word yamaho is to confer the siddhi of all knowledge. <FONT face="Palatino Linotype">

<FONT face="Palatino Linotype"><FONT size=3>Of course there is some discipline to be followed if one aspires to get the siddhi: never ask oracles or soothsayers, and never ask questions unless to reply to questions of others. Last but not least: since you aspire to that siddhi, you must never tell a lie. In case it is not permitted to give an answer, you should pose a question to the question, such as “why do you want to know that?” – anyway you should not tell a lie, for if you do so, you shall miss the truth, just like Eve and Adam when they wanted to conceal their nudity, as if God does not know what people hide under their clothes. This act was a big lie, and because of it they lost the truth: that soul is immortal; so from that time people do not know that they continue to exist after leaving the body.

<FONT face="Palatino Linotype" size=3>This is all I know about methods of getting the siddhi of knowledge; everyone who knows any other method should present it here, to help other people. Of all donations, giving a path to knowledge is the best.