IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

free astro consultation

Rate this topic

Dear Sir,

I want to know when will i get child. Also i want to know about my husband's health

My husband's details are

date of birth - 24-10-1971

time of birth - 11:15 am.

place : pratapgarh (u.p)

How is my husband's health. How is our married life & when will i get child.. More than 5 years are over but our relationship is not strong. I am worried about our relationship & our married life, Also about my husband's health.

Please let me know about our future .

Thanks

Hi vipin,

Mahesh

birth date=24-08-1982

time 2:17AM

Rajasthan ,Bhilwara

what will be effect of moon in my life which is lord of second house and placed in fifth house with jupitor and mars.

will it be positive?

how much strength of it?

what will be effect of sun in my life?

Respected guruji!

I have a very bad time,i am facing lot of problems from all the sides,no peace of life.i started a recruitment business its going under loss,clients r not giving proper payments,no new proposals,to run business i had taken money for interest to invest for my business.i dnt have single rupees to give them back they money they r forcing me to give money back,they r thourchering me like anything they come near home and insult our family also.they have filed a case on me.lot of credits i have,

how to slove this problem,is their any prayer or mantra to solve my problems.will my problems solve r not.is recruitement business is good to continue r not.. .. which business i can do plz help me.....

my DOB is 15-07-1981 ,1.30am,my full name santhosh kumar bangalore

TIME OF BIRTH : 08.20 am

DATE OF BIRTH : 19th Feb 1979

PLACE OF BIRTH CITY/STATE/COUNTRY. : Bangalore / Karnataka / India

SEX : Male

Your current status : Service

Educational background : Master Degree

Major events :

Birth of my daughter in June 2008 ; my marriage in november 2005

I am the only child of my parents

Request

Sir

Since the birth of my daughter in June 2008 , my wife is staying with her parents and is not coming back , inspite of several requests and efforts done by me and my parents.

Everything was fine between us till the birth of my daughter , some thing changed since July 2008.

My wife is also under heavy influence of her father and that is also proving to be a major road block in me getting her back.

I had read that chanting of " MANTRAS " many times can do wonders for an individual , however each horoscope may need a different mantra.

Is there any specific mantra which would help me in this testing time and help me to get my family united ( parents - grand parents - wife - daughter and myself ) and stay happily together for ever.

Or any other remedy / prayer that you may suggest.

My email id is: tamobhedi@.co.in

Hello Sir,

Please analyze and suggest remedies for recurring health problem. I am suffering from severe pain in PENIS,thighs and legs since 1 year. Consulted 4 urologists, 2 Neuro Surgeons, Homeopathy and Ayurvedic with no result.

I have constant pain (stabbing, tearing, cutting), irritation and burning in PENIS. Undergone MRI,Doppler, Sonography, Cystoscopy. The results are negative. I am helpless.Please help me and advice me Sir.

Birth Details:

Name : Subash Gayakwad

Sex : Male

Date of Birth : 19-11-1976

Time: 11.00 am

Place of Birth: Dharwar (Karnataka)

<!-- end sanitized html -->

Hello Sir,

Please analyze and suggest remedies for recurring health problem. I am suffering from severe pain in PENIS,right thigh and leg since 1 year. Consulted 4 urologists, 2 Neuro Surgeons, Homeopathy and Ayurvedic with no result.

I have constant pain (stabbing, tearing, cutting), irritation and burning in PENIS. Undergone MRI,Doppler, Sonography, Cystoscopy. The results are negative. I am helpless.Please help me and advice me Sir.

Birth Details:

Name : Subash Gayakwad

Sex : Male

Date of Birth : 19-11-1976

Time: 11.00 am

Place of Birth: Dharwar (Karnataka)

<!-- end sanitized html -->

Hi Sir,

My birth details are below

Place: Dharwar (Karnataka)

12/03/1982

Time: 9:30pm (Friday)

Please let me know the remedy for Guru Mahadasha

Kindly reply and help me.

Dear Sir,

Pls analyse my horoscope

dob:23 may 1975

tob: 16:40 hrs

place : kanpur, uttar pradesh

when will i get married?

my sister is facing probs in her married life. pls let me know when things will be ok for her . her details are as follows:

dob: 3rd nov 1972

tob: 23:55 hrs

place: faridkot, punjab

Dear Sir,

Pls do let me know regarding my Coming years in life ,What are my job changing prospectus, When i will go abroad, When will i get married and would my wife would be working or house wife ,How may children would i be having.

When i will be able to purchase a house in delhi or in India.

Name : Amol Sharma

TIME OF BIRTH : 02:38 AM

DATE OF BIRTH : 19 May 1974

PLACE OF BIRTH CITY/STATE/COUNTRY : Moradabad , Uttar Pradesh,India

SEX : Male

Your current status : Service

Educational background : PGDBM

Thanks & Regards

Amol Sharma

Dear Sir,

We are looking for the groom for our sister . Her Name is Parul Sharma

DOB # 26th July'1976 ,

Time of Birth # 10:20 A.M

Place of Birth # Moradabad (U.P.), India

Kindly let me know when she will get Married .

What would be the profession for her husband and from which area he would belong . Would she be able to go abroad.

Rgds

Hi

My date of Birth is 9th October 1982 place is kolkata and time of birth is 18:20 hours

I have Mesha Lagna and Mithun Rashi with Adira Nakshatra pada 3...

I have Rahu and Moon in Mithun in Adra pada 3

I have Mercury ® , sun, And Venus in virgo...

I have Saturn and Jupiter in Libra

Mars in Scorpio

And Ketu in 9th house....

Well I would like to know anything that u would like to tell mee

Hi,

My DOB is 17-Dec-1973, Time: 2:43 AM, Place Delhi.

Please let me know. My luck never favoured me. I'm a big time looser, despite doing a lot of hard work, I hardly get any success in life. I finished almost half of my life, and nothing cheerful seems to be on the horizon. Will I ever see any happiness and success, or my entire life would be like the way it is.

I will appreciate your advise.

Namste

I am sending my deatils for reading and kindly pls give ur time ,waiting for ur reply

29th of aug 1973,

dist-sheikhpura( munger, bihar) ,

time is near abt 9:45am

i dnt hav professional and personal life and lots...lots of struggle and mental tension so when my life get stablish?

regads

mritunjay

Dear Guru ji,

about 2 years ago i got into a fight with my manager and left the job at a good company (this happened in 2-3 months of wearing neelam which i took out eventually). I have not been able to prepare myself for a new job. when I tried last year things looked hopeful but i didn't get the job finally and instead got married.

NowI am desperately looking for a job and I feel less confident, it's hard for me to concentrate on preparation for interviews. I have changed many jobs since graduation and now I am sick of instability in my career. My relationship with others have become tense and bitter due to my frustrations.

Will i have a stable career? What should I wear/do/worship or chant to make my prospects of a good job brighter in near future?

details of birth:

time : three fifteen am

date: March Twenty First, Nineteen Severnty Five

place: deoria, up

affectionately,

dipika

hi vipin im jenna

born on 10 february 1985

place of birth city:moka country:mauritius

latitude:20.9S Longitude: 57.30E

time of birth:14.15 pm

can you please tell me whats causing hurdles in my career to go abroad?

and somebody advised me that blue sapphire is my lucky gem and life stone is that right?can i wear blue sapphire?

please reply

thank you very much

my birth details- 30/09/1983 at 11:15 AM AT THEOG(shimla)

his birth details- 24/08/1981 at 02:50 PM at Bilaspur (chattisgarh)

the prob is we r in relation since one year ..we have good chemistry so far with no obligation till now..though up n downs happened in life.. we r very much comfortable and want each other to get married...knowing kundli can creat problem in both of our family side so we promptly did kundli milan initially with software and got 34 gun match..we met astrologer as well he also suggested this as good match .. we were happy abt this progress and we took this relation deeply .. now when we want to get married the kundli was shown to two astrologer..they are giving negative feedbck...

i never had knowledge about kundli but since one month i have been reading so much post and visiting website..i can now understand horoscope matchmaking little bit.. i got to knw that my Rahu in 7th house can create probs in married life which can lead to divorce etc.. he has Mars and rahu in 8th house.. he is mangli and i m non mangli.. pandit ji said it is dangerous for life of either partner to get married we may suffer sever marriage prob and death of either... these statments has depressed us so much. if this is true our parents will not allow to get marry..

however i found in one website..

"if Rahu or Ketu is in 7th or 8th house from Lagnam (Ascendant) or Chandran (Raasi known as moon sign), there is Rahu/Ketu dosham. For a match, there should be Rahu/Ketu dosham in both girl's and boy's horoscope or both horoscopes should be free from Rahu/Ketu dosham "

also ..one article

....>.....>....>.... style="vertical-align: top;" width="83%">

What situations in the horoscope of the spouse is treated as matching with the horoscope having "Mangal Dosh"?

If the horoscope of the spouse has any of the following star positions, it is complementary to the person having "Mangal Dosh" & hence the two can be considered to be match for each other.

1. If Saturn is in 1st, 4th, 7th, 8th or 12th house.
  2. If Saturn is affecting 7th house with " 3rd or 10th Drushti" i.e. if Saturn is in 5th or 10th house.
  3. If Powerful Jupiter (In Cancer, Sagittarius, Pisces or Vargottam, Uchcha Navamansh or swanavamansh etc...), or Powerful Venus (in Pisces, Taurus or Libra or Vargottam, Uchcha Navamansh, Svanavamansh etc...) is placed in 1st house,
  4. If 7th house is affected by Jupiter's 5th or 9th drushti i.e. Jupiter is placed in 3rd or 11th house.
  5. If Rahu or Ketu is located in 1st or 7th house.
.....>.....><table style="border-collapse: collapse;" border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" width="100%"><tbody></tbody></table>

considering two cases above it suggest we r perfect match.. but how come different pandit ji's have different perception for this..

..clear our dout with remedies if this is so..???????

anshika

Date Of Birth : 26 april 1972

Time of Birth : 19:35

Place of Birth: Bhiwani (Haryana)

Q: My visa for england is through, but still i hav not got a good job offer from there.

when will i go to england & how succesful would be my life & career in england.

i am an astrologer

i will give free astrological consultation

give your birth details

i would like to find out if this is still available

please reply