IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
suchandra

Why You Should Work?

Rate this topic

Probably the governments really took action....:smash:

Prabhupada: "It may be that government may take action against me because I’m speaking something revolutionary. But still, we have to refrain from such unnecessary hard labor. But that is the fact. Why you should work? God has made provision for the birds, beasts, animals, ants, and if I’m devotee of God, He’ll not give me food? What I’ve done wrong? So don’t be agitated in that point. You will have all your necessities of life, but you remain fixed up in your determination in Kṛṣṇa consciousness. Don’t be agitated by this nonsense belief.

But the leaders are making plan, that if they are satisfied with their farming work, little grains and milk, then who will work in the factory? Therefore they are taxing so that you cannot live even simple life—this is the position—even if you desire. The modern leaders will not allow you. They force you to work like dogs and hogs and asses. This is the position.

Thank you very much." (end)

Śrīmad-Bhāgavatam 5.5.1-8

by His Divine Grace A. C. Bhaktivedanta Swami Prabhupāda

Stockholm, September 8, 1973

full lecture: http://causelessmercy.com/t/t/730908SB.STO.htm?i=1973

So I can buy 2 tickets to the latest Pirates of the Carribean movie.

or. you can do what my daughter just did and actually go on a cruise to Caribbean................:D

I am gonna go on one of them cruises someday....

sounds like fun!

Guest guest

I would like to know how manages prasadam on these trips. They mostly serve animal meat, don't they ... on these cruises?

By the way, buying 2 tickets to Pirates is a lot cheaper than the cruise to Caribbean! :)

or. you can do what my daughter just did and actually go on a cruise to Caribbean................:D

I am gonna go on one of them cruises someday....

sounds like fun!

Guest guest

yes, pirates is great movie. personally, i also love Lord of the rings ... awesome movie series. Watched those?

wow, rofl, i watched first 2 on internet movie. Best movies i seen in years, since shawshank demention.

I would like to know how manages prasadam on these trips. They mostly serve animal meat, don't they ... on these cruises?

By the way, buying 2 tickets to Pirates is a lot cheaper than the cruise to Caribbean! :)

Come out of the stone age man.

They had more vegetarian food than she could eat.

Even McDonalds and Windys has vegetarian choices.

You think that Cruise ships don't cater to the millions of vegetarians in the world?

Hare Krishnas are a very small percentage of the vegetarians in the USA.