IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

krishnaa.....why wouldn't you talk to me !

Rate this topic

Guest guest

dear devotees

please help this poor soul.......my father,krishna,wouln't speak to me yet....he looks at me quitely....he shows his beautiful smile in the picture i pray but he is so still as if he is waiting for the right time. may be he is waiting for me to be a perfect yogi ...nah... may be he is testing me ..nah.. may be he thinks i am not ready yet...no...i don't know....i can't wait to listen to his sweet merciful voice....i can't wait to see him with that peacock feather,flute,peetambar,kausthubham.......his sweet smile and graceful eyes!

krishna...........krishna......why don't u just take me to your feet........krishna

....krishna.........krishna......krishna....krishna......krishna i am going to die if u don't help me find you..........please talk to me krishna....please tell me what to do to be able to look at u every second and listen to your lovely words...

krishna....krishna.................krishna...krishnaa................................

Guest guest

I am not able to get through to Krishna and ask Him to favor you. For that you need to approach him through a bona-fide spiritual master, Lord Nityananda, Srimati Radharani. Srila Prabhupada's books. Laulyam is good, intense spiritual hankering or greed. But if we have genuine laulyam we won't just artificially lament or shed tears. Our hearts will become cleansed and pure and we will no longer have any attraction for any activities averse to Krishna Consciousness.

As long as we have material desires we have to chant sixteen rounds, follow the morning and evening programs if possible, the four regulative principles under the order of a genuine spiritual master and read for at least an hour a day from Srila Prabhupada's books in the association of advanced devotees who can understand them clearly.

It becomes dangerous to read them in the wrong mood, like one group of devotees in Los Angeles known as the gopibhava club. We can't artificially jump to some higher platform. Krishna Consciousness will be automatically revealed in due course of time, by Krishna's causeless mercy.

Guest guest

You are acting as if Krishna is your father, but are expressing all this love. Do you want someone to chastise Lord Krishna for you or else lead Him by the hand in order to please you? Someone who is in the mood of transcendental anger such as Lalita has when she tries to please Radharani and doesn't want to hear what Krishna has to say?

Who can help you if you are on this platform and you come here asking for the devotees to help? Srila Prabhupada didn't want devotees to pretend to know their positions, that knowledge will come naturally in due course of time.

I suggest you give up this false platform of pretending to know what is your constitutional position and stop acting like a crazy person, you are giving encouragement to those who may have sahajiya tendencies among the society of devotees. And that is not good.

We can't even discuss these things, the real moods of the gopis or Radharani or the other residents of Vrndavana. Our materialistic mentalities will misconstrue everything. Just a humble word of advice. I don't know if you will even come back here to see this.

You came here asking Krishna to talk to you. Srila Bhaktisiddhanta said, "Don't try to see Krishna, instead try to act in such a way that Krishna will want to see you.". But I am not completely without compassion, if I were ever in the position to be able to bring someone to Krishna I would like to be able to help somehow in whatever humble way I can. The best thing we can do is to give someone Srila Prabhupada's books. I can't even do that. All I can do is talk. And Srila Prabhupada said, "What good your ten minute talk will do? If you give someone a book and he reads just one verse it may change his whole life?".

Guest guest

I was tricked by this guest into thinking they had something real they were feeling. I was cheated. Now I am angry that I ever fell for this in the first place. I wish I hadn't responded at all. Let them suffer. If they are not pure then their suffering will make them pure. And if they are pure then their suffering will only increase their purity. But it is not ANYTHING I should have spoken about. Srila Prabhupada said when he found out about the devotees in the gopibhava club, "First deserve, then desire.".

I'm not saying the Guest doesn't deserve but I KNOW I don't so I never should have expressed any sentimental feeling of being sorry for anyone who says they are missing Lord Krishna so dramatically. In fact nothing would give me higher pleasure than to see this guest rolling on the ground in a separation mood shedding torrents of tears and having other ecstatic symptoms. If the guest really is on some higher platform, we are bound to see who this guest is sooner or later because they won't be able to control their symptoms for long.

I am not able to get through to Krishna and ask Him to favor you. For that you need to approach him through a bona-fide spiritual master, Lord Nityananda, Srimati Radharani. Srila Prabhupada's books. Laulyam is good, intense spiritual hankering or greed. But if we have genuine laulyam we won't just artificially lament or shed tears. Our hearts will become cleansed and pure and we will no longer have any attraction for any activities averse to Krishna Consciousness.

As long as we have material desires we have to chant sixteen rounds, follow the morning and evening programs if possible, the four regulative principles under the order of a genuine spiritual master and read for at least an hour a day from Srila Prabhupada's books in the association of advanced devotees who can understand them clearly.

It becomes dangerous to read them in the wrong mood, like one group of devotees in Los Angeles known as the gopibhava club. We can't artificially jump to some higher platform. Krishna Consciousness will be automatically revealed in due course of time, by Krishna's causeless mercy.

Again, why only Prabhupada's books? Or you mean Prabhupada's translations? The Bhagavatam goes way beyond that kind of sectarian and dogmatic attitude.

Actually Krsna is talking to everyone all the times, but WE are not abe to hear Him, because of so much distractions. If you like to hear Krsna, then there is only one way: Close all the outside doors, then the inside door will open!!!