IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Gurupkar

Can u answer?

Rate this topic

Ever wondered what the God is, Ever wondered whether hell or heaven is true, or it is something else, ever wondered why our brain is so powerful, ever wondered how the God comes to know about all things happening on this universe, whether any other parrallel world does exists or not,whether the soul can be seen or whether GOD can be seen, can a given human can be equal to GOD, whether those peoples which we used to worship does have anything different, can a given animal can affect us, does all the heavenly bodies affect us or not, can a human being can make the stars to collide, why it is so that only those which are blessed by the GOD chhose the path of GOD, can be divide the GOD according to relegions, why some humans are poor and some very rich, is our past life effect our present life, how a given human can cure the diseases of other humans, is our Gurus,Gods,or Lords intentionally kept us in dark about which we (ordinary humans)must have come to know, can u define God, can any human in this world can define God?

Can somebody tell me the answer to one simple question, all of you who have read the science, they must be knowing that humans were created after many years of existence of earth, now the question arises if God has created animals, why do not they also worship god, also why it is so that humans only thought of worshiping the god when they brain was developed enough to think about such things, now if the god has created us and all the living and non living objects then why the God has not asked only the Humans to worship him, does he love the humans?

Or is their anything which we do not know as yet, and if somebody is telling us something we closes our eyes?

why it is so that all those human beings which were having powers like God choose different relegions and different things to be done by there followers?

Why it is so that whenever such type of human took birth, he defied all the relegions before him, and started new relegion? Is this was because of hunger for power? Or is there something Else which all of these knew what never told Us?

Ever wondered what the God is, Ever wondered whether hell or heaven is true, or it is something else, ever wondered why our brain is so powerful, ever wondered how the God comes to know about all things happening on this universe, whether any other parrallel world does exists or not,whether the soul can be seen or whether GOD can be seen, can a given human can be equal to GOD, whether those peoples which we used to worship does have anything different, can a given animal can affect us, does all the heavenly bodies affect us or not, can a human being can make the stars to collide, why it is so that only those which are blessed by the GOD chhose the path of GOD, can be divide the GOD according to relegions, why some humans are poor and some very rich, is our past life effect our present life, how a given human can cure the diseases of other humans, is our Gurus,Gods,or Lords intentionally kept us in dark about which we (ordinary humans)must have come to know, can u define God, can any human in this world can define God?

These answers are already given in Bhagwat gita.

www.asitis.com

Your all these questions are answered there and all misconception will be cleared there. Just read it with prabhuppad's purport or listen it there.

Your all these questions are answered there and all misconception will be cleared there. Just read it with prabhuppad's purport or listen it there.

please also ans my other quest in next topic,i shall be obliged.

pls also explain this,

Can somebody tell me the answer to one simple question, all of you who have read the science, they must be knowing that humans were created after many years of existence of earth, now the question arises if God has created animals, why do not they also worship god, also why it is so that humans only thought of worshiping the god when they brain was developed enough to think about such things, now if the god has created us and all the living and non living objects then why the God has not asked only the Humans to worship him, does he love the humans?

Or is their anything which we do not know as yet, and if somebody is telling us something we closes our eyes?

why it is so that all those human beings which were having powers like God choose different relegions and different things to be done by there followers?

Why it is so that whenever such type of human took birth, he defied all the relegions before him, and started new relegion? Is this was because of hunger for power? Or is there something Else which all of these knew what never told Us?

You are taking your knowledge based on science. Science is ever developing. Theory changes every 2nd day in science. We should not put our whole faith on science. Our scriptures should be the bases. Study srimad bahgwatam to know how the universe is created.

But first study Bhagwat gita and know that who you are . Are you a human being , an animal or a spiritual soul.

You are taking your knowledge based on science. Science is ever developing. Theory changes every 2nd day in science. We should not put our whole faith on science. Our scriptures should be the bases. Study srimad bahgwatam to know how the universe is created.

But first study Bhagwat gita and know that who you are . Are you a human being , an animal or a spiritual soul.

Dev Ji, i think you are getting upset over my curiousty, but why it is so that bhagwat Gita, Bible & Kuran have different views about the creation of the world, also, why there are so many devtas in our relegion, that is , one devta controls sun, one controls the clouds, one is creator & One is Destroyer, and so on, but do not you think that we have created all these because of our own convenience, because according to me , God is One, and it is sarv kala bharpoor, do you agree dev ji.

I am not getting upset. God is one. God or His representatives has to give instructions to the people depend on what they can understand. In Koran there is very basic instructions are given that how a human should live and it was spoken to barbarians. That is why you see instruction like do not have sex with your mother. But for barbarians these things also should be instructed. Similarly the bible was also spoken to people who were not so advance. So you find basic teaching there like "thou shall not kill, thou shall not steal". Even Jesus told in some place in bible that He has so many things to instruct but you are not in a position in understand those.

Vedas were instructed to advance people like first time it was instructed to Lord Brahma by GOD Himself.

And I beg you again , kindly read Bhgwat gita as it is to know why there are so many devtaa etc.

YS, DEV

pls answer this

Why it is so that whenever such type of human took birth, he defied all the relegions before him, and started new relegion? Is this was because of hunger for power? Or is there something Else which all of these knew what never told Us? Or is it because of the fact that whenever these types humans took birth, they were in more advanced civilization, and they could more accurately define or think what the humans need to follow? Kindly discuss.

We are in kali yuga. Probably you have read scriptures like Mahabharata etc. It was just 5000 years ago. Were there many scriptures and religions at that time? What you are talking about is just talking about last 2-3000 year old thing. And all this is coming in mind because we think that we are this body ,not a soul, which existed always. My answer is same study bhgawatgita as it is.

hari bol.

YS, DEV

pls answer this

Why it is so that whenever such type of human took birth, he defied all the relegions before him, and started new relegion? Is this was because of hunger for power? Or is there something Else which all of these knew what never told Us? Or is it because of the fact that whenever these types humans took birth, they were in more advanced civilization, and they could more accurately define or think what the humans need to follow? Kindly discuss.

Yada yada hi dharmasya,glanirbhavati

Bharatah,Abhiyutthanam dharmasya,tadatmanam srijamyaham!Paritranaya sadhunam, vinashaya cha dushkritam,Dharmasamsthapanarthaya,

sambhabami yuge yuge!!

Lord Krishna to Arjuna

(Shrimat Bhagavat Geeta)

Whenever and wherever there is decline of dharma (righteousness) and ascendance of adharma (unrighteousness), at that time I manifest Myself in visible form. For the protection of the righteous and destruction of the wicked, and for the sake of establishing dharma again, I incarnate Myself on earth ages after ages.

4qnfpyo.gif

A good question. This world is something like a playground for all those who desire to enjoy the material world and what you find equal in all living entities - they want to enjoy all those material pleasures.

Human form means human brain - only the human brain is able to understand that the soul is different from the material energy and that we belong to the eternal kingdom of God and not to this world. All other species cannot understand this but are so strongly covered by the material energy that they can only aspire for material advancement/enjoyment.

Differences among religions are there because at the beginning our realization of God is still mixed with aspiration for material advancement. As soon there's real God realization this will stop, because there will be no more different opinions about what is God.

Yada yada hi dharmasya,glanirbhavati

Bharatah,Abhiyutthanam dharmasya,tadatmanam srijamyaham!Paritranaya sadhunam, vinashaya cha dushkritam,Dharmasamsthapanarthaya,

sambhabami yuge yuge!!

Lord Krishna to Arjuna

(Shrimat Bhagavat Geeta)

Whenever and wherever there is decline of dharma (righteousness) and ascendance of adharma (unrighteousness), at that time I manifest Myself in visible form. For the protection of the righteous and destruction of the wicked, and for the sake of establishing dharma again, I incarnate Myself on earth ages after ages.

That is what I Am Asking for, It Also means that We should Never Think that which or our relegion is better as compared to others, as all relegions shows us the path to brotherhood, also it does not matter, that which relegion the God will choose to take birth, generally it is most downtroden people among whom the God generally take birth, or there are other reasons also, what I believe is the fact, it is the peoples whose prayers effect the birth of God (Generally those who are most inferior or rejected by other), but I also believe that if you have the devotion, even a single human can effect the place where god is likely to take birth, kindly discuss, whatever u people think

Guest guest

That is what I Am Asking for, It Also means that We should Never Think that which or our relegion is better as compared to others, as all relegions shows us the path to brotherhood, also it does not matter, that which relegion the God will choose to take birth, generally it is most downtroden people among whom the God generally take birth, or there are other reasons also, what I believe is the fact, it is the peoples whose prayers effect the birth of God (Generally those who are most inferior or rejected by other), but I also believe that if you have the devotion, even a single human can effect the place where god is likely to take birth, kindly discuss, whatever u people think

It is ok to think my religion is better but it is not ok to proclaim it is. Certain religions have a more manifestation of the Supreme's qualities than others. I would believe these religion would be superior then although no one should never proclaim this.

In addition, studying Hindus' and Vaisnavas' God they only takes birth as a certain human (although sometimes a animal or mixture) and a certain time to serve a purpose. Nvr. known of any exception.

All religions eventually lead to the same goal so yes I believe all religions are almost same.