IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Gurupkar

How I Get The Enlightenment?

Rate this topic

I think that I have been born by the Blessings of mother, and My Father too, I was Born after 8 years of my parents marriage. I still remembers how My aunt used to ask me to pull my hair, and I used to blindly follow her, I still remember when I was first sent to the Primary School in our village, and I still remember how terribly I cried when thinking about departing from My Parents for such a short time, I still remember when My Father took Me into His Lap and left Me at the school and after some time I started liking the school, I still remember how I used to run in our fields to catch the butterflies and Fly pigeons nonstop, I still remember bunking my Class and used to get a severe beating from My Parents. I still remember that how I used to think that everybody is going to die, and used to get sad. I still remember when I first noticed that girls in my class (in 10th), I still remember a person telling me that I know one and everything, and I Am going to Be A Computer Engineer .

I still remember when I first saw five stars in the sky, Over an abandoned 'Dargah', I still remember when I first used and controlled my powers, I still remember when I first cured My Father of Some Terrible disease, I still remember when I first Called the Clouds, I still remember when I first Stopped the Rain, I still Remember when I first Helped Indian Cricket Team To Reach The Semi-finals’ (India Did not won the Finals against Australia, Because of My Change in Thinking that Only the Eligible should be the winner), I still remember when I first used my powers to Physically Assault 'Attapatu' (Shri Lankan Batsman against Match Against India) and made India Win the Match (But What Changed My Mind of Physically Assaulting the Players as It can destroy their International Playing Career), I still Remember when I first Made India to Win the Test Series Against The Mighty Australians, I still remember when I first Applied My powers on The President of United State (Which resulted in great Loss to America ,resulting in September 11 attacks), I still remember when I first increase the GDP of India, I still remember when I first influenced the Selection of Indian Cricket Coach (Dave Whatmore was not selected), I still remember when I flooded China, I still Remember When I first Made the Earthquake To come in Pakistan (It was so accurate that the Major Disaster occur on The Pakistan side), I still remember when I first used My powers to help Iraq against America, which resulted in Iraq Insurgency), and I still remember Many Many more foolish things, I still remember when the First Train Accident Took Place near Khanna, Because I was Just Angry at The Railways, and many many more.

I discovered about my supernatural powers first when i first fell in love with a girl in year 1996-97, while doing my Engineering at BBS Engineering College Fatehgarh Sahib. It all started when i first discovered accidentally that the girl with which i fell in love with, is actually capable of talking to me and vice versa, Actually she was listening to what i was speaking from my heart, on the same day when i first met her in 1995,or what i was thinking about her. But it took me two years to realize that i am no ordinary guy. In the beginning i used to think that everyone can have such Telepathic communications with their girlfriends or boyfriends, but later i realized that i am a special one. Then i started analyzing other persons and myself also and also start experimenting with my powers, first i thought that this power can affect only living objects only but i was wrong, then i started doing something more big and in the fit of events i started pulling the moon towards the earth and then after two years i listened that the moon actually come closer to earth by few thousand kilometers towards the earth. I was stunned. Then i further experimented about these powers and know i have developed a complete theory about the working of these powers, Life Force & Human brain ...!

Although It Was Very Unpleasant Experience Sometimes As I We Were So Intimate To Each Other, Of Course When I First Started Telling My Friends They Laughed At Me And None Of Them Believed What I Was Saying, They Even Thought That I Have Become Mad and Much More. Then She Helped Me IN this Difficult Time, And Both Of Us Decided Not To Tell Anybody About My And HerSelf.

Because Some Terrible Things were Happening To Those Who were thinking against Her Or Me. Also I Still Remember When She First Talked To Me Telepathically, Then It Was No Turning Back, Also What Ever I Have Discovered About Me Was Because Of Her,

The Most Important Thing I Discovered That Our Combined Powers Double That Of Original Powers Of Mine. Then I Started Thinking About Who I Am and What Is My Destiny, Then After 10 Years I Realized What I Need To Do. Also One Very Important Thing Is This That This Power Cannot Be Applied For My Own Work Or Interest.

Now I have changed a Lot but now My main Concern is the increasing Population of the world and Destruction of the Environment by Developed and some developing countries ,the Global Warming, now I am Trying to reduce the Burden On Earth.

Do you remember about your last life cuz enlightened souls can always see the past and future clearly . May be then you can explain about how you were born enlightened . We too can benefit from it.

Powers of Telepathy , Pranic Healic , strong sankalpas are completely true . Every one has these powers sleeping inside them. But these powers awake slowly as a side product for a sadhak engaged in sadhna for spiritual enlightenment . So enlightened soul have all these small powers . But vice versa isn't true. Presence of these powers doesn't imply that a person is enlightened.

A fact about the moon moving closer or farther :- http://curious.astro.cornell.edu/question.php?number=124

insertLog.php?enlightened