IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
TeleGuru

I Still Remeber What I DID?

Rate this topic

Myself Gurupkar Singh, My friends used to call me Guru, although my nick name and my Good Name resembles completely to My Characteristics, because I think that I have been born by the Blessings of mother, and My Father two,I was Born after 8 years of my parents marriage. I still remembers how My aunt used to ask me to pull my hair, and I used to blindly follow her, I still remember when I was first sent to the Primary School in our village, and I still remember how terribly I cried when thinking about departing from My Parents for such a short time, I still remember when My Father took Me into His Lap and left Me at the school and after some time I started liking the school, I still remember how I used to run in our fields to catch the butterflies and Fly pigeons non stop, I still remember bunking my Class and used to get a severe beating from My Parents. I still remember that how I used to think that everybody is going to die, and used to get sad. I still remember when I first noticed that girls in my class (in 10th), I still remember a person telling me that I know one and everything, and I Am going to Be A Computer Engineer .

Then I realized that I Am Not An Ordinary Guy, And That I Possesses Something Of Great Vale, Then I Realized that I Can Talk To My Girl Friend Without Any Help Of Any Device, No Matter Where I Am, Then I realized That Whatever I Was Thinking,Or Feeling She Is Getting The Same Feeling, Then I Realized That She Can Touch Me, Have Sex With Me From Any Distance, Whatever I Or She Wanted To Show Each Other, We Can Do That Effortlessly And So On.

Although It Was Very Unpleasant Experience Sometimes As I We Were So Intimate To Each Other, Of Course When I First Started Telling My Friends They Laughed At Me And None Of Them Believed What I Was Saying, They Even Thought That I Have Become Mad and Much More. Then She Helped Me IN this Difficult Time, And Both Of Us Decided Not To Tell Anybody About My And HerSelf.

Because Some Terrible Things were Happening To Those Who were thinking against Her Or Me. Also I Still Remember When She First Talked To Me Telepathically, Then It Was No Turning Back, Also What Ever I Have Discovered About Me Was Because Of Her,

The Most Important Thing I Discovered That Our Combined Powers Double That Of Original Powers Of Mine. Then I Started Thinking About Who I Am and What Is My Destiny, Then After 10 Years I Realized What I Need To Do. Also One Very Important Thing Is This That This Power Cannot Be Applied For My Own Work Or Interest.

I still remember when I first saw five stars in the sky, Over an abandoned 'Dargah', I still remember when I first used and controlled my powers, I still remember when I first cured My Father of Some Terrible disease, I still remember when I first Called the Clouds, I still remember when I first Stopped the Rain, I still Remember when I first Helped Indian Cricket Team To Reach The Semifinals (India Did not won the Finals against Australia, Because of My Change in Thinking that Only the Eligible should be the winner), I still remember when I first used my powers to Physically Assault 'Attapatu' (Shri Lankan Batsman against Match Against India) and made India Win the Match (But What Changed My Mind of Physically Assaulting the Players as It can destroy their International Playing Career), I still Remember when I first Made India to Win the Test Series Against The Mighty Australians, I still remember when I first Applied My powers on The President of United State (Which resulted in great Loss to America ,resulting in September 11 attacks), I still remember when I first increase the GDP of India, I still remember when I first influenced the Selection of Indian Cricket Coach (Dave Whatmore was not selected), I still remember when I flooded China, I still Remember When I first Made the Earthquake To come in Pakistan (It was so accurate that the Major Disaster occur on The Pakistan side), I still remember when I first used My powers to help Iraq against America, which resulted in Iraq Insurgency), and I still remember Many Many more foolish things, I still remember when the First Train Accident Took Place near Khanna, Because I was Just Angry at The Railways, and many many more.

Now I have changed a Lot but now My main Concern is the increasing Population of the world and Destruction of the Environment by Developed and some developing countries ,the Global Warming, now I am Trying to reduce the Burden On Earth.

After 10 Years of thinking I Come To Many Conclusions about Type Of Human Beings, Telepathy, Life Force, I Discovered about the Types Of Human Beings and That Type A People Can Affect All Living And Non Living or Any Other Object On This Universe.So After All This I Made The Following Conclusion About Myself (And Of Course Her)

I am (And Her)an Type A person capable of affecting all the living and Non-Living objects in this Universe. U must be thinking that i am joking but i am just like it. I discovered about my supernatural powers first when i first fell in love with a girl in year 1996-97, while doing my Engineering at BBS Engineering College Fatehgarh Sahib. It all started when i first discovered accidentally that the girl with which i fell in love with, is actually capable of talking to me and vice versa, Actually she was listening to what i was speaking from my heart, on the same day when i first met her in 1995,or what i was thinking about her. But it took me two years to realize that i am no ordinary guy. In the beginning i used to think that everyone can have such Telepathic communications with their girlfriends or boyfriends, but later i realized that i am a special one. Then i started analyzing other persons and myself also and also start experimenting with my powers, first i thought that this power can affect only living objects only but i was wrong, then i started doing something more big and in the fit of events i started pulling the moon towards the earth and then after two years i listened that the moon actually come closer to earth by few thousand kilometers towards the earth. I was stunned. Then i further experimented about these powers and know i have developed a complete theory about the working of these powers and what is God and all that.

Guest guest

If that is true,you are most amazing person on the earth, i will love to talk to you,my email id is inder_lal@.co.in,tell me in detail, how can you communicate with your girlfriend, kindly tell me whether i can also have such type of telecommunication (telepathic) with somebody, because i have also felt sometimes that whenever i think about one of my friends, on most times he immidiatly calls me. Can u also cure aids or blood cancer.

Guest guest

I still Remember when I first Helped Indian Cricket Team To Reach The Semifinals (India Did not won the Finals against Australia, Because of My Change in Thinking that Only the Eligible should be the winner), I still remember when I first used my powers to Physically Assault 'Attapatu' (Shri Lankan Batsman against Match Against India) and made India Win the Match (But What Changed My Mind of Physically Assaulting the Players as It can destroy their International Playing Career), I still Remember when I first Made India to Win the Test Series Against The Mighty Australians, I still remember when I first Applied My powers on The President of United State (Which resulted in great Loss to America ,resulting in September 11 attacks), .

I think the international Cricket board should be informed about this and that India's win should be cancelled.

What you did is disgraceful. Australia is a far better side and if India uses black magicians like you then the Indian team should be penalized.

- Muralidhar (Sydney Australia)

If you really have power teleguru. Make every living entity chant mahamantra all the time "Hare krishna , hare krishna krishna krishna hare hare.Hare ram hare ram ram ram hare hare." If you can do that will know that yes what you said is true.

Don't think much about material world. You cannot fight birth, death, old age and disease. Just help all living entities to get the love of KRISHNA.

Haribol,

Dev

If that is true,you are most amazing person on the earth, i will love to talk to you,my email id is inder_lal@.co.in,tell me in detail, how can you communicate with your girlfriend, kindly tell me whether i can also have such type of telecommunication (telepathic) with somebody, because i have also felt sometimes that whenever i think about one of my friends, on most times he immidiatly calls me. Can u also cure aids or blood cancer.

I do not think that any human in this world can do such things!

Guest guest

Liked Dev answer.

When I was last time at India, I came across one guy, who asked me to have 3 wishes. Shown me lord Jagannath in his mouth, which I wished to in my mind. I have seen him floating in air.

Same time, I visited one more Bengali dada house, this guy has some different power. To test him, I asked , where is my office. He closed his eyes and start telling, lot of water--xxxxxxx--- then something all he said--- then suddenly jump to lot of vehicle are going – crossing a bridge—then he described my office room. He said, he entered to my office room through window. What he said is, what I had in my office room. Exactly same side I had baby Krishna, other side of my seat is the Lord hanuman photo. So he visited my office room at west des moines, IA seating in his house at India.

I think India has lot of people like this type of energy.

When I talked to my 95 years old grand father about this, he said, when he was a teen, he has seen lot of Yogi used comes to his village and while chanting Hari Nama they used float in air. This he has seen in his eyes. His Opinion: as kali Yauga time is coming to end, so lot of people will get extra power to solve the purpose of kalki birth. My grand father has some power too.

Just wait for kalki to come and show his power, as I believe he is already taken birth in this world (from my grad father saying), so as for the lord’s plan he might use you for his work, for which you have given some extra power.

I have one question, if you have this much power, then why in some other list you begged money. You can use your power to change some one’s mind to give you money for admitting your guy to engineering. Am I correct??????? You can change my mind to give you money.

Please Don’t mind for my bad English.

Ni..

Liked Dev answer.

When I was last time at India, I came across one guy, who asked me to have 3 wishes. Shown me lord Jagannath in his mouth, which I wished to in my mind. I have seen him floating in air.

Same time, I visited one more Bengali dada house, this guy has some different power. To test him, I asked , where is my office. He closed his eyes and start telling, lot of water--xxxxxxx--- then something all he said--- then suddenly jump to lot of vehicle are going – crossing a bridge—then he described my office room. He said, he entered to my office room through window. What he said is, what I had in my office room. Exactly same side I had baby Krishna, other side of my seat is the Lord hanuman photo. So he visited my office room at west des moines, IA seating in his house at India.

I think India has lot of people like this type of energy.

When I talked to my 95 years old grand father about this, he said, when he was a teen, he has seen lot of Yogi used comes to his village and while chanting Hari Nama they used float in air. This he has seen in his eyes. His Opinion: as kali Yauga time is coming to end, so lot of people will get extra power to solve the purpose of kalki birth. My grand father has some power too.

Just wait for kalki to come and show his power, as I believe he is already taken birth in this world (from my grad father saying), so as for the lord’s plan he might use you for his work, for which you have given some extra power.

I have one question, if you have this much power, then why in some other list you begged money. You can use your power to change some one’s mind to give you money for admitting your guy to engineering. Am I correct??????? You can change my mind to give you money.

Please Don’t mind for my bad English.

Ni..

You have made me think, because what I think I was little carried away, although I was having no intention of collecting or begging money for somebody (but you know that guy offered me, but he was interesting in doing something else,) for, as me and my friends were already working very hard,Also But I believe that what has happened, must be for something, because there are two faces to this,

If you think from my point of view, then it must be because I may have heart somebody intentionally, now as for as the other guy is concerned, he was not knowing that when I Am angry or he has planned some thing against me, what effect he will have (It will be because he is to be punished by God by insulting Me), now somethings which I have not mentioned is that almost 60 % of the my classmate had died, why because they may have something against me at some time, because I was too innocent to understand there clever moves.

Again if I want the money from that person seriously then I have too many methods, but I have left it for my power to do justice to him, as my own power is governed by my unconscious mind and is never wrong, you know while I am sitting anywhere , with in 60 km I have direct influence, that if anybody do anything wrong with anybody, he is punished immediately for his deeds, then comes the range upto 300 km, where it acts after few hours and so on.

So it was just like he offered me and asked for my paypal account and I was innocent he was culprit, so he will be in trouble soon, he can only be saved if he feels sorry you know, I do not tell my whole story so that my friends or persons do not runaway, and I think I have taken birth for something special and that is why I do not want to use my energy for such small works, because it is capable of affecting the whole planet as whole, also my powers become double after I felll in Love with girl and after 10years of telepathic connection She is still with Me.

Regards

I think that you should use ur powers to help the mankind and remove poverty, terrorism, and other things that are plaguing the world, because I think that there is nothing more important than these things.