IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Please pry for me, I am in trouble

Rate this topic

Guest guest

it's my request to all of you who near to GOD or GODDESS please request or pry to GOD for me that he will helps me and solve my problem.

Please Virendra

Pray to Srila Prabhupada and understand the vessel you are in belongs to the dreams of MAHA-VISHNU and His mahat-tattva creation, you are not that biological body, many before you have passed through . . ., chant HARE KRISHNA and you will be amazed at what is really going on.

photoindia-2.jpg?t=1185637184

Pray to Srila Prabhupada and understand the vessel you are in belongs to the dreams of MAHA-VISHNU and His mahat-tattva creation, you are not that biological body, many before you have passed through . . ., chant HARE KRISHNA and you will be amazed at what is really going on.

Prabhupadaindiagauragopala-2.jpg?t=1187198948

<!-- End - formFullView -->

<TABLE id=fullSizeContainer><TBODY><TR><TD id=fullSizeCell>

pk42.jpg?t=1187199027</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

<!-- End - formFullView -->

<TABLE id=fullSizeContainer><TBODY><TR><TD id=fullSizeCell>

pk43.jpg?t=1187199076</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

pk38.jpg?t=1187199129

pk36.jpg?t=1187199177

Vigraha, can you please clarify what do you mean when you say " many before have passed through" pass through what ? "trouble and bad times " or " his biological body"........

When a devotee finds himself attatched to the GOd then there's no difference between the God or the devotee. THis is the attunement.

Still there's vast difference praying to God, any enlightened one so far not present in physical body.

A capable Guru in physical body is sufficiently enough to fetch us to the God but not God himself. We can do Bhakti only. This implies to the Physically not present Gurus too.

TO live life to the fullest we need to performance than Bhakti.

I'm not against of Bhakti because it reaches us near to the the supreme one. But the isolated Bhakti is worthless. So we need to live like the ancient Rishis. We gotta discover the truth how Siddhartha became Buddha ???? and others great masters from the history.

No one lives for others. SO we gotta be strong enough to stand still.

Pray to the god you believe in , open your heart to him, believe in him and wait. God will sure listen and do whats good for you. He always does that but we dont understand.My Gurudeva used to say when mother bathes a child to free him from dust the child cries, but it is for his own good, isnt it. We in our many births have accumulated enough dust of mind so why cry when Lord makes us suffer a bit. After all gold has to be heated and hammered to make it pure isnt it. Believe me what ever Lord will do will be for your own Good, you may not believe in me now, maybe not even in this birth but you will know one day.We are infants of the Lord and he cries more than us to make us suffer, but if we are sick( of worldiness) he as a mother or father has to give us bitter medicine isnt it. In your bad days chant the name of God , have patience, and believe in him. After every night there is a beautiful sunrise and every morning is followed by sunset.Happiness and Sorrow are body and shadow cant be seperated.Even Bill Gates has to work 24/7 he cant afford to enjoy as us. The only child of Onasis died and he had to bear it.All his money couldnt save him. Lord Dasratha , The father of Lord Rama , died for want of his Son. Where do we stand?