IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Please pry for me, I am in trouble

Rate this topic

Guest guest

it's my request to all of you who near to GOD or GODDESS please request or pry to GOD for me that he will helps me and solve my problem.

Please Virendra

Greetings and God bless.

But may i ask if there is any other way this enlightened group may be of help? do you want to indicate what is the trouble. there may be some suggestions regarding that.

It is great, the first step that you are seeking out for help from a group that is spiritually oriented. If you take the other step and seek out more, that process may itself relieve some fear, pain.

God can be there with you, but it is you who has to find a solution to the problems. Make this strong faith in God a source to find faith in yourself and look at your problems again, with a view to sort them out and a belief that there are always options and more solutions than any problem.

take care

it's my request to all of you who near to GOD or GODDESS please request or pry to GOD for me that he will helps me and solve my problem.

Please Virendra

This thread is for Ashtanga Yoga, although there is no harm in this request being anywhere, it will be more appropriate to post this in another thread. unless of course, the problems are related to this thread.