IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
mahak

religions of man

Rate this topic

Haribol. Can we discuss these things without getting all defensive about our own? We shall see.

RELIGIONS OF MAN

mahaksadasa, 1996

The world of TIME is governed by RELIGION. Tribal gods in charge of seculars are subserviant to the illusioned, are placed on banners of war to kill the infidels, over and over, until TIME gobbles the people and their gods up in one fell swoop.

What brings this issue up, I was engaged in conversation of spiritual nature, casually at work as usual, and the other end of the conversation was denying life outside our realm of existance. As he was of Cristian bent, I reminded him of Genesis verification of extraterrestrials in chapter six, the "ET's after earth women" chapter. This kind of worked on him, and he accepted that beings with wills of their own exist outside of the earth plain, and also verified that God is not impotent and has abilities to have many, many sons, not just the popular belief that He only has one.

Under normal circumstances, such a coup in preaching exercise would be a source of pleasure to the philosophy victor, yet I was quite disturbed at what transpired. I grabbed the book called the bible, and read the story up to and following the above citation, and came away with the bitter taste of a philosophy systematically wracked with Mayavada garbage by the acts of man's interpretation. The book called the bible is filled with tribal religious nonsense, a religion of demigods not at all transcendental to Samsara (birth, old age, disease, and death) cycle. The story of Noah is not a story of sweet pastimes of my Lord, it is a story of an angry demigod prone to mistakes, regretting his own actions of creation. By definition, the gods spoken of are NOT all-attractive, not to the point of Narayana, not even to the point of Mahajana demigods like Lord Brahma and Sri Nataraja. The old testament is rather a story of UFO captains', Pharaohs' and shamans' manipulation of the people, in other words, agents of the forgetfulness necessary to continue the temporary creation. The religions that have accepted these tribal gods as their worshipable entities have no value whatsoever to serve humanity's best interests.

Yet these false doctrines rule the world. Regardless of their lofty proposals of eternal bliss, the goals are to latch onto the hierarchial system, pledge allegiance, and wage war on infidels. We do not need further example to verify this fact, we drown daily in the result of such materialism, and death is not moving away from any of us. Srila Prabhupada is the maintainer of the torchlight of reality, and the darkness of illusion is unable to keep grip in the presence of His teachings. Nirvisesa sunyavadi, he drives away all false ideas proposed by those giving raksasa godheads.

What is this, mahaksadasa, the bible-bangin' exile dissin' the bible? Has he finally given up all his Jesus ideas? Quite the contrary, for Lord Jesus Christ is just as strong in His service to His Supreme Father, he dissed the Sanhedran, he shows the flaws in Pharasee ideas of psuedo-religiosity, shows us all that his Father resides in the heart and is accessable by unalloyed service attitude. He was assassinated by the religions of man of his time. His teachings, however, have been adopted in a perverted and external way by those wishing the exploitable neophyte ill, needing to steal the power of religious fervor to maintain control, to engage their congregations in satisfaction of the desires, not of the Lord, but the mundane desires of the hierarchial leadership of the tribal system. Any breaks away are called schisms, true teachers are known as heretics, and escapees from the clutches of the group are known as infidels, worthy of scorn and ridicule, up to the point of active warfare.

I, myself, do not care for any of these religions, because my guru-maharaja warns of the impotency and waste of time in dancing with such danger. The bible can be a good read, but not without direction of a bonafide spiritual master, a paramahansa, who can show the shaff from the grain. If one who dabbles in bible stuff, which, as described above, may be somewhat helpful in preaching work geared toward adherants, does not allow paramahansa to show the shaff, such dabbling could amount to spiritual suicide. I have seen it, I have read it on the internet, those who fall prey to "comparative religious study". This elephant Vaisnava aparadha, considering tribal god worship to be anywhere near the Sanatana dharma of Bhakti yoga, is so easy to commit, so one should be very careful in his(her) studies. This aparadha is also committed in the act of watering down Srila Prabhupada's gifts to be acceptable to the masses wanting religion. He did not do it, his FOLLOWERS do not do it either. Despite their pledges of loyalty to keep the acronym (ISKCON) alive, some desparately attempt artificial concocted solutions to their own misunderstandings.

Srila Prabhupada clearly states that he is ISKCON, but he is not a material acronym, rather the embodiment of sanatana-dharma, the eternal function of loving service to the Supreme Personality of Godhead. The Vaisnava Acarya approves of disciples' guru puja, but such puja(worship) is as dearmost servant, not Visnu-tattva, not artificially exhalted to the position of a tribal god, not as commander-in-chief to a band of cannibals ready to live their raksasa lives as agents of the killing fields of party spirit sectarianism. The biblical compilations, (by the way, for the bangers out there who think that it is summum bonum, is only 15% intact, many books thrown away for political reasons through the centuries of misrepresentation), should be seen as an example of how the pure message of Lord Jesus Christ turns poisonous by touching lips of serpants.

In the Vedic tradition, there are two schools of thought, Vaisnavism and Mayavada. Vaisnavas consider the absolute truth to be the Supreme Personality of Godhead as summum bonum, whereas the Mayavadis considers the all encompassing void (or clear white light) is the goal. My teacher, who was stalwart Vaisnava and defeated the Mayavada as sport, proving over and over that their goal was quite short of TRUTH, encompassing only partial truth. The clear light is only the effulgence emanating from the Form of the Supreme Lord, and this is verified even by the father/scholar of the Mayavada school, Sri Shankaracarya (ca.500AD).

Once, way back when, my teacher, Srila Prabhupada, told one of his ministers to go into the L.A. center and give lectures supporting the Mayavada theory. The minister was literally exiled from the movement, even though he was perfectly following the order of his teacher. Srila Prabhupada's point was to see if those who attended were REALLY hearing or just pretending understanding.

The Sri Jatayu Website is humbly constructed to see if someone is HEARING, some articles are specifically geared toward controversy, for one purpose, to stimulate dialogue. (Note: There are also poems and stories not meant for this, rather to just give sweet KATHA-discussions of His Glory.)

I am openly criticizing some of the followers of Lord Jesus Christ, Simon Peter, Andrew, et.al., not because I find fault with their service to the Lord, but for the precedant it sets for those who consider them as faultless as Lord Jesus Christ. Traditions have been handed down through history following in their footsteps that may be seriously flawed. There are presently 800,000,000 people in the world claiming to be like Christ, christians, yet the world is in the toilet. My point is that if there were only 10,000 REAL Christians, this world would be quite different, indeed. Lord Jesus Christ Himself condemns the christians (Note the lower case "c", the way I differentiate Psuedo from REAL), saying, "In the final days, there will be many who say, "Have we not healed the sick and raised the dead, baptizing in Your Name?" and I will say to them, "Get away from Me, you workers of iniquity, for you have failed to do the will of My Father."

Yet I have no problem with St. Peter or the rest, and I will further elaborate in the context of the story of Sri Jatayu. Sri Jatayu, for all intents and purposes, failed in his attempt to serve Srimati Sitadevi and Lord Ramachandra, yet his reward did not measure the failure in the least, it was the service that was considered by the Most Merciful Supreme Lord.

The Scriptures contained in the Bible are authoritative, and can deliver one to his constitutional position of servant of the Supreme Lord, yet the saying goes, Satan uses scripture to deliver his message. So what is needed, scripture may be as dangerous as common stories of hedonism? Scripture is understood through the medium of a bonafide spiritual master, regardless of how he is addressed, be it guru, master, imam, priest, minister, lama, etc. If one wants to understand quantum hyper-dimentional physics, a book from Barnes & Noble will not be sufficient. A physician is not one who has just read the medical journals, he has undergone training. These are just mundane knowledges, like counting numbers, yet they require the aspirant to undergo the process of study under the guidance of the professor, who has also undergone the same apprenticeship.

The advanced Knowledge of spiritual life and goals must be understood in the same way, there is the knowledge from the Books left by the Great Saints and Scholars of the past, yet they must be understood under the guidance of the professor.

Lord Jesus Christ again sets the proper example. He did not require a teacher, He is the Self-Sufficient, Self-Effulgent Son of the Supreme Father (Who He is and Who He says He is), yet he approached John the Baptist, and when He accepted initiation, His Father announced, "This is My Son, with Whom I am well pleased."

In closing, I apologize to the followers of Lord Jesus Christ who detect a tone of bitterness in the "Archetect and the Policeman". The bitterness is not really there, as the author is more concerned with the timber in his own eye and cannot, at this time, remove the dust from another's. Please sing the Holy Names of the Supreme Lord.

Haribol, your servant, mahaksadasa

Haribol. Can we discuss these things without getting all defensive about our own? We shall see.

RELIGIONS OF MAN

mahaksadasa, 1996

The world of TIME is governed by RELIGION. Tribal gods in charge of seculars are subserviant to the illusioned, are placed on banners of war to kill the infidels, over and over, until TIME gobbles the people and their gods up in one fell swoop.

What brings this issue up, I was engaged in conversation of spiritual nature, casually at work as usual, and the other end of the conversation was denying life outside our realm of existance. As he was of Cristian bent, I reminded him of Genesis verification of extraterrestrials in chapter six, the "ET's after earth women" chapter. This kind of worked on him, and he accepted that beings with wills of their own exist outside of the earth plain, and also verified that God is not impotent and has abilities to have many, many sons, not just the popular belief that He only has one.

Under normal circumstances, such a coup in preaching exercise would be a source of pleasure to the philosophy victor, yet I was quite disturbed at what transpired. I grabbed the book called the bible, and read the story up to and following the above citation, and came away with the bitter taste of a philosophy systematically wracked with Mayavada garbage by the acts of man's interpretation. The book called the bible is filled with tribal religious nonsense, a religion of demigods not at all transcendental to Samsara (birth, old age, disease, and death) cycle. The story of Noah is not a story of sweet pastimes of my Lord, it is a story of an angry demigod prone to mistakes, regretting his own actions of creation. By definition, the gods spoken of are NOT all-attractive, not to the point of Narayana, not even to the point of Mahajana demigods like Lord Brahma and Sri Nataraja. The old testament is rather a story of UFO captains', Pharaohs' and shamans' manipulation of the people, in other words, agents of the forgetfulness necessary to continue the temporary creation. The religions that have accepted these tribal gods as their worshipable entities have no value whatsoever to serve humanity's best interests.

Yet these false doctrines rule the world. Regardless of their lofty proposals of eternal bliss, the goals are to latch onto the hierarchial system, pledge allegiance, and wage war on infidels. We do not need further example to verify this fact, we drown daily in the result of such materialism, and death is not moving away from any of us. Srila Prabhupada is the maintainer of the torchlight of reality, and the darkness of illusion is unable to keep grip in the presence of His teachings. Nirvisesa sunyavadi, he drives away all false ideas proposed by those giving raksasa godheads.

What is this, mahaksadasa, the bible-bangin' exile dissin' the bible? Has he finally given up all his Jesus ideas? Quite the contrary, for Lord Jesus Christ is just as strong in His service to His Supreme Father, he dissed the Sanhedran, he shows the flaws in Pharasee ideas of psuedo-religiosity, shows us all that his Father resides in the heart and is accessable by unalloyed service attitude. He was assassinated by the religions of man of his time. His teachings, however, have been adopted in a perverted and external way by those wishing the exploitable neophyte ill, needing to steal the power of religious fervor to maintain control, to engage their congregations in satisfaction of the desires, not of the Lord, but the mundane desires of the hierarchial leadership of the tribal system. Any breaks away are called schisms, true teachers are known as heretics, and escapees from the clutches of the group are known as infidels, worthy of scorn and ridicule, up to the point of active warfare.

I, myself, do not care for any of these religions, because my guru-maharaja warns of the impotency and waste of time in dancing with such danger. The bible can be a good read, but not without direction of a bonafide spiritual master, a paramahansa, who can show the shaff from the grain. If one who dabbles in bible stuff, which, as described above, may be somewhat helpful in preaching work geared toward adherants, does not allow paramahansa to show the shaff, such dabbling could amount to spiritual suicide. I have seen it, I have read it on the internet, those who fall prey to "comparative religious study". This elephant Vaisnava aparadha, considering tribal god worship to be anywhere near the Sanatana dharma of Bhakti yoga, is so easy to commit, so one should be very careful in his(her) studies. This aparadha is also committed in the act of watering down Srila Prabhupada's gifts to be acceptable to the masses wanting religion. He did not do it, his FOLLOWERS do not do it either. Despite their pledges of loyalty to keep the acronym (ISKCON) alive, some desparately attempt artificial concocted solutions to their own misunderstandings.

Srila Prabhupada clearly states that he is ISKCON, but he is not a material acronym, rather the embodiment of sanatana-dharma, the eternal function of loving service to the Supreme Personality of Godhead. The Vaisnava Acarya approves of disciples' guru puja, but such puja(worship) is as dearmost servant, not Visnu-tattva, not artificially exhalted to the position of a tribal god, not as commander-in-chief to a band of cannibals ready to live their raksasa lives as agents of the killing fields of party spirit sectarianism. The biblical compilations, (by the way, for the bangers out there who think that it is summum bonum, is only 15% intact, many books thrown away for political reasons through the centuries of misrepresentation), should be seen as an example of how the pure message of Lord Jesus Christ turns poisonous by touching lips of serpants.

In the Vedic tradition, there are two schools of thought, Vaisnavism and Mayavada. Vaisnavas consider the absolute truth to be the Supreme Personality of Godhead as summum bonum, whereas the Mayavadis considers the all encompassing void (or clear white light) is the goal. My teacher, who was stalwart Vaisnava and defeated the Mayavada as sport, proving over and over that their goal was quite short of TRUTH, encompassing only partial truth. The clear light is only the effulgence emanating from the Form of the Supreme Lord, and this is verified even by the father/scholar of the Mayavada school, Sri Shankaracarya (ca.500AD).

Once, way back when, my teacher, Srila Prabhupada, told one of his ministers to go into the L.A. center and give lectures supporting the Mayavada theory. The minister was literally exiled from the movement, even though he was perfectly following the order of his teacher. Srila Prabhupada's point was to see if those who attended were REALLY hearing or just pretending understanding.

The Sri Jatayu Website is humbly constructed to see if someone is HEARING, some articles are specifically geared toward controversy, for one purpose, to stimulate dialogue. (Note: There are also poems and stories not meant for this, rather to just give sweet KATHA-discussions of His Glory.)

I am openly criticizing some of the followers of Lord Jesus Christ, Simon Peter, Andrew, et.al., not because I find fault with their service to the Lord, but for the precedant it sets for those who consider them as faultless as Lord Jesus Christ. Traditions have been handed down through history following in their footsteps that may be seriously flawed. There are presently 800,000,000 people in the world claiming to be like Christ, christians, yet the world is in the toilet. My point is that if there were only 10,000 REAL Christians, this world would be quite different, indeed. Lord Jesus Christ Himself condemns the christians (Note the lower case "c", the way I differentiate Psuedo from REAL), saying, "In the final days, there will be many who say, "Have we not healed the sick and raised the dead, baptizing in Your Name?" and I will say to them, "Get away from Me, you workers of iniquity, for you have failed to do the will of My Father."

Yet I have no problem with St. Peter or the rest, and I will further elaborate in the context of the story of Sri Jatayu. Sri Jatayu, for all intents and purposes, failed in his attempt to serve Srimati Sitadevi and Lord Ramachandra, yet his reward did not measure the failure in the least, it was the service that was considered by the Most Merciful Supreme Lord.

The Scriptures contained in the Bible are authoritative, and can deliver one to his constitutional position of servant of the Supreme Lord, yet the saying goes, Satan uses scripture to deliver his message. So what is needed, scripture may be as dangerous as common stories of hedonism? Scripture is understood through the medium of a bonafide spiritual master, regardless of how he is addressed, be it guru, master, imam, priest, minister, lama, etc. If one wants to understand quantum hyper-dimentional physics, a book from Barnes & Noble will not be sufficient. A physician is not one who has just read the medical journals, he has undergone training. These are just mundane knowledges, like counting numbers, yet they require the aspirant to undergo the process of study under the guidance of the professor, who has also undergone the same apprenticeship.

The advanced Knowledge of spiritual life and goals must be understood in the same way, there is the knowledge from the Books left by the Great Saints and Scholars of the past, yet they must be understood under the guidance of the professor.

Lord Jesus Christ again sets the proper example. He did not require a teacher, He is the Self-Sufficient, Self-Effulgent Son of the Supreme Father (Who He is and Who He says He is), yet he approached John the Baptist, and when He accepted initiation, His Father announced, "This is My Son, with Whom I am well pleased."

In closing, I apologize to the followers of Lord Jesus Christ who detect a tone of bitterness in the "Archetect and the Policeman". The bitterness is not really there, as the author is more concerned with the timber in his own eye and cannot, at this time, remove the dust from another's. Please sing the Holy Names of the Supreme Lord.

My God, my Lord, O KRSNA, there's alot hear to digest bro.

I just don't know if I can at this time go through such a heavy-duty paradigm of dharma.

Can we at all reconcile the multi-various religions of man as to come to the conclusion of sanatana dharama: the activity of the soul proper?

Can we adjucate to the last limit of our mind's power(to the power of the nth degree squared) in order to bring peace to un-deserving souls without the pre-requisite eligibility for a human being? (As a human being can understand the need for sanatana dharma,i.e, chant the Holy Names of KRSNA.):pray:

Guest guest

Hoping to NOT get into discxussions of comparitive religions, Srila Prabhupada had a method. He knows that beginners (kanistha adhikaris) are prone to religious membership. He states that he is not competing, rather, enhancing and fulfilling the purpose of mainstream religions with even rudimentary understanding of God in his Bhagavan (Supreme Person) aspect (i.e. christian, judaism, muslim. However, not buddhism, which denies the existance of the self and the personal form of the Supreme). If the Kanistha adhikari INCORPORATES the simple chanting of the Names of God into the religion, the religion itself becomes purified.

Actually, we even see in his disciples the tendency of wanting a mainstream religion. But many have incorporated lesser ideas trying to do this, watering down Srila Prabhupadas version in order to fit into the parameters of their religiosity. No, and this is where our friend guruvani has developed such rejection of these religions. Maybe he sees that ISKCON is moving toward them rather than Srila Prabhupadas vision that religion should increase with understanding of sadhana bhakti yoga practice. I do, too, thus, I partially agree, at least with the motive, with Sriman Guruvani.

Those who are inclined toward religiosity can be engaged in the samkirtana movement. Devotees already engaged in samkirtana need not practice the kanistha adhikari religions of the world.

Hare Krsna, ys, mahaksadasa

TRANSLATION SB 7.15.12

There are five branches of irreligion, appropriately known as irreligion [vidharma], religious principles for which one is unfit [para-dharma], pretentious religion [abhasa], analogical religion [upadharma] and cheating religion [chala-dharma]. One who is aware of real religious life must abandon these five as irreligious.

PURPORT

Any religious principles opposed to the principle of surrendering to the lotus feet of the Supreme Personality of Godhead, Krishna, are to be considered religious principles of irregularity or cheating, and one who is actually interested in religion must give them up. One should simply follow the instructions of Krishna and surrender unto Him. To do this, of course, one needs very good intelligence, which may be awakened after many, many births through good association with devotees and the practice of Krishna consciousness. Everything but the principle of religion recommended by Krishna-sarva-dharman parityajya mam ekam saranam vraja [bg. 18.66]—should be given up as irreligion.

RELIGIONS OF MAN

mahaksadasa, 1996

The world of TIME is governed by RELIGION. Tribal gods in charge of seculars are subserviant to the........ord.

The essence of all the religions is one and the same

The essence of all the religions is one and the same since the Universal God gives it. The religions are different from each other because the religious leaders who are the human beings create the material that surrounds the essence. The skeleton is one and the same and there is no difference in the skeletons of the human beings. The difference lies only in the external materials covering the skeletons, which are flesh, skin etc., in these external materials differences arose due to deficiencies. Suppose there are two students. One is weak in physics and the other is weak in chemistry.

Each student mocks the other for the deficiency. Therefore, the deficiency is the root of difference and quarrels in the religions. The reason for the deficiency is the human brain that developed the external body of the spiritual knowledge. Therefore, the spiritual knowledge is the skeleton and the religion is its body. The deficiency in a religion can be removed by taking the merits of the other religions. Every religion has deficiency and the rectification of that deficiency should be from other religion without any ego and jealousy. Do not think that you are without defects. Do not think that your parents have no defects. Do not think that your teachers and preachers do not have defects. Therefore, observe others and take the merits from anybody without prejudice.

The blind thinking that your nation, your state, your district, your town or village, your caste, your family, your parents, etc., is the best or highest should be eradicated from your brain. Always base your self on your analysis and commonsense that is observed from the examples in the world. Your elders might have polluted the scriptures but this world is the best scripture written by God. This world-scripture is Universal without any color of any religion. You can develop the entire spiritual knowledge by observing this world and the scientific knowledge existing in the various examples or items of the world. Any human being cannot pollute these. You must be scientific and analytical in your belief. The ignorant and clever religious elders always exploit blind belief.