IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Sambasivam Chinnaih

Guru

Rate this topic

I am a new member to your web.As an Hindu shall we have an Guru ? Is it a must

for a long time I am going to Temple and do my own prayers,no body had taught the

way to pray but I follow the prist who does the first prayers in the evenings.I follow the same way he does that's all.I wanted to have a guru but I am in dark to choose one.

-lease someone enlighten me in this.I wanted to do meditation too.I am trying to be an vegetarian too.I am 60yrs old man married and with a family members a wife and three sons and a doughter.Please help!

Hello there,

I'm really happy to know a lot of people want to walk on the ascetic path. I wondered a lot, almost 15 years searching for the peace of mind, but failed. Now, I'm relieved having found a Guru and on the path to the eternal truth.

Simply visiting the temples won't get you to the perfectness neither it will bring you the blessings of the God, for all the Gods are back to their own place in this Kali Yuga.

Mahadeva the Lord of all the lords himself stated that in the Kali, human should follow .... (some special rituals, ....) to get the blessings of the Gods and so forth. The easiest way to this is to find out a real enlightened Guru to guide us in the path. But the search might turn you apart, or leave you exhausted to try more. Finding out a true Guru in the crowd of so called, self-proclaimed Guru's and the Bhagavans, it's really tough,still there's the hope. If you are seeking it with your true heart and faith, you'll get to him/her.

Tell you one thing, age doesn't matter in the way to the truth. Meditation may help you in some extent but many people find it a bit tough job.Still with the guidance of a self-realized Guru, it can lead to the Kundalini Jagarana too.

i hope you'd find out the way...just wish the truth will follow you... it could be anyone...

regards

Guest guest

Hai,Thank you,you are right to get a true Guru I have to wait may be I'll come across the one

who will enlighten me in thoughts and health.Meditation has help me but I only do it 10 mins a day.Going to temples has help to peace my mind but the real thing is to reach the goal.Now I received alot of Good news and friends in this field come and talk to me,I knew this web site by these friends,I also went into Siva Baba's web and also found out the innerpeace will prevail after I received the right GURU.

Hi,

Yeah sure when we are with the eternal Guru we gonna get the inner peace. But it's a bit tough job to find out the one. Anyone could claim to be your Guru but ... you know what I mean to say.

Sure, meditation helps even in the awakening of the Kundalini. In this too we need an enlightened Guru with the Kundalini Awakening. Searching through the sites amy help you finding out the Guru but I don't think so because the real one hide the real gist.

I wish you could find Guru from your past life.

regards

Guest guest

Hai,

In my past life I just wasted my entire inner peace to look for food to upkeep my family members,I was busy then.When I left my job,I found that I was left alone.I watch TV,read papers and so on,then I realise that what I am doing is wrong,I have taken the TICKET and waiting for my turn but atleast when I go , something must leave behind I din't bring anything,and all I had was taken from this world and when I leave I will have nothing to take.

Now I need peace and I looking for the right to Guide me through......

Hello there,

I know you are going to witness your real life in near future.

Brother, allow me to ask you up to where you'd like to walk the earth to find out the real Guru to guide your soul.

I'm pretty much sure to take you to the one whom I happened to find out after 15 years of my wanderings.

Ask yourself, if you are seeking the guidance truly, I'm pretty much sure to take you there.

regards

Guest guest

Hello Brother,

I'll be most happy to know about your Guru and I'll find the inner peace with him if he is the right one to guide me through.I know that the are many many of them but the right Guru is the most important.May be through you I will see the light-Arumperum Jothy.I need someone to show me the correct way and guide at best ways.

Hello Brother,

I'm more than happy to know that you are seeking a real Guru, the eternal one from our past lives. Relation between the Guru and Shisya is only true one in this universe. No matter where we born and where the Guru is residing, Guru manages us to reach him. Yeah, many hurdles may come around though! I too faced it, but I enjoyed the suffering which resulted in an eternal bliss.

Well, brother sorry to say but I don't want to disclose my Guru's name in the public. Because we are truly concerned in uplifting of ourselves spiritually... ... ...and ... ... .still .. there are too many options.

A capable Guru can lead you to the truth by any means... ... ...

Brother if you are truly interested in finding out the real Guru... then I'll ask for the permission... ... well gotta ask you what if you are to travel to meet the one ??? and tell me what your goal exactly spiritual or the physical ??? Tell me everthing. Well, if it bothers you describing all in the public then hit me at ... theeasternthunder

regards

I'm dead sure, there could be many with the enlightenment in the Jungles and the Himalayas but not much in the society. Comming days will describe itself that the one I'm with at the moment is the only one whom I happened to find out just few couples of months back after a rigorous search for the truth of around two decades