IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
naha

Please help..regarding career

Rate this topic

Hello advisors,

I have afew questions regarding my career....i am an MD female doctor from India...been 4 years in the USA. Not yet joined into residency.

What are my chances of becoming a doctor here in USA.

Does my horoscope indicate living permanantly in USA or will I shift back to India for good.

My date of bitrh 18 October 1975

Time of birth 21:15pm

place of birth New Delhi

Thanks

Neelambary

Hello my friend!

I would say the answer is within yourself. You can decide whether to do anything you like. You can do what is necessary to obtain your license to practice medicine in the United States, or find another job in the US, or you can go anywhere else in the world and do anything else you like. You can even return to India if you want to. These are decisions that you can make, and I wish you the best in everything you do. Be well!

Guest guest

Hello meez,

thanks for the prompt reply..such replies are known to everyone..i posted this thread to gain some insight from the learned astrologers.

Guest guest

naha,

i have seen your horoscope .foreign stay is indicated but there are certain problems due to extreme weakness of sun and affliction by rahu and ketu .so i am giving you remedies which you must follow

1. wear ruby on left ring finger(on August 3 ,2007 at 2:23 PM AS THIS IS THE AUSPICIOUS TIME) and maximize use of golden ,orange and pink colour for energizing sun

2.prayers to lord shiva for rahu and lord ganesha for ketu on regular basis

Thanks Vipin for your valuable advise...yes I have started worshipping to surya devta...i shall do ganesh pooja as well as advised by you..

Also it would be very kind if you could estimate when will Sun be more favourable from my chart....ie when will I be able to pursue my career in the United States.

thanks once again