IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
sampal

hi

Rate this topic

i am currently under very presuuried situation, regarding everything career, family life and education my dob is 30jul1980,pithapuram,eastgodavari district, can any one suggest remedies for my suffering please:deal: :crying2::confused::wacko:

i am currently under very presuuried situation, regarding everything career, family life and education my dob is 30jul1980,pithapuram,eastgodavari district, can any one suggest remedies for my suffering please:deal: :crying2::confused::wacko:
Hey!

My recommendation is, that you chant Maha Mrityunjaya Mantra (go to: shrani[.]siscan0002113ny[.]jpg)

I'm so sorry to hear about your situation. Stress is truly a horrible thing. I would certainly try to do some sincere bhakti-oriented meditation. For example, first listening to your breath for a few minutes to calm the body and mind, and then chanting the sacred mantra:

Om Namo Narayanaya

for about 15 minutes or so, in a mood of surrender and devotion to the Lord. That always works for me. Hope this helps. Take care!

Hi there,

Well, Bhakti kinda thing could really releive your tention but ain't be the finest remedy to get rid of the harsh situation. You need to do something related to Tantra. Find some real astrologer with Panchaguli Siddhi, he can guide you.

regards