IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
my3

Guru and Mantra

Rate this topic

I want your opinion regarding the situation. Guru of the center only comes to visit few times per year, thus spiritual aspirants don't have a lot of prior contact with that person. Guru initiates people with the same mantra, which is presented out loud to group of people.

Who should be considered a guru? Is it proper to transfer mantra - as I indicated above. Should it be rather done one on one and vary based on the individual.

Please let me know.

Guest guest

I want your opinion regarding the situation. Guru of the center only comes to visit few times per year, thus spiritual aspirants don't have a lot of prior contact with that person. Guru initiates people with the same mantra, which is presented out loud to group of people.

Who should be considered a guru? Is it proper to transfer mantra - as I indicated above. Should it be rather done one on one and vary based on the individual.

Please let me know.

Well brother, Guru is the only true guide available... and if it is Satguru, then there's no compatibility. People may declare themselves the Satguru but the reincarnation of Satguru is rare and happens in thousands of years. Still, there could be a Guru who can guide you to the perfection. But the problem is recognizing the real one, which is just impossible for us, the filthy personalities. This is a kinda mystery... ... ...

Regarding Mantra during initiation, this is uoto Guru how he gonna pass it over, it shouldn't be your headache. How could we know untill and unless we are not in the position to understand GUru and his deeds??? When we start understanding his deeds, then we become Guru ourselves. So stop worrying and arguing and follow your Guru.

Whether you mind or not it doesn't bother me, lemme ask you does your heart rellay feels secure, sacred, pious and such such... when you are with so called Guru ???

regards

Guest guest

Giving mantra to a group isn't traditional. Look for a guru who will encourage you to hearing and chanting, not making money.

Guest guest

Giving mantra to a group isn't traditional. Look for a guru who will encourage you to hearing and chanting, not making money.

Why people are crazy about tradition??? A Satguru ( this type of Guru is expected in the earth in thousands of years) can do anything as per the need of the time. Still, you may find some Guru who are capable enpugh to initiate anyone into Sadhanas and follow his path. It doesn't matter whether you receive Mantra personally or not, but it's up to the Guru what way he'd initate his disciples.

Dear friend, there's always a reason hidden into Guru's action and we are not at that platform to understand that, when we start understanding all those then we become the Guru ourselves.

Still, there's a huge problem how to locate the real Guru ??? It's a mystery. Among the crowds of Gurus, it's difficult to find out the real one and seek for the help.Still, there's the hope. I've found Guru from my previous birth, at least of 7 births and on the way of Sadhanas. My Guru too, initiated us publicly.

Tell you guys, the living generation this time, is from the Lord Krishna's time. It's upto us who has come here as an incarnation, is he still in the earth???

If your heart is longing for the eternal Guru, then I hope you'd find very soon, among the crowds of so called Gurus.

regards

Guest guest

Please let me know.

seems harmless. i think one just needs to hear him/her out loud and that is basically mantra-initiation.

no further formal initiation needed unless he/she wants to teach something helpful.

little confidential:

in RK+Chaitanya initiation i think you get a bunch of mantras. Everyone gets the same mantras because this tree has the same goal (manjari-bhava).

some movements/organizations have none of these mantras. but that is alright, they have the most important 1 mantra. Each mantra is like a contact-portal to that istadevi. It's an extremely good method just like there is a certain way (proper) to chant. after that, devi will assist in lila-smarana (best bhakti, don't lie advanced ones i know very easily). then all the fun starts. i'd think it's like a video game. what goes on in that meditation is a mystery no one has revealed yet to the public. obviously they are learning more about their service and about the Dhama they are in which is infinitely more than that subject in maya. pass away somewhere, u go to Vrindavan in Maya. no second option. master the subjects then u can go anytime to Tropical Sexy Vrindavan and meet the Master (absolutely perfect in absolutely everything) we came from. ABSOLUTELY NOONE can imagine anything superior to Vrindavan. The place is packed with infinity. I estimate that just that entire dhama is 25% of Maya. Pretty big huh? Problem is that it is infinite still. Things & locations pop up that didn't exist then they're gone. The Tropical Sexy paradise is right in the center of it all. Just anyone can't visit it. You have to have valid S.D.-Passport. don't try to imagine this place; it's not in our souls. we have to get schooled big time in it.

Noone knows why Maya is manifest except the existences on the other side. Noones fault. We know who did and how but not why. Who cares. Just celebrate existence+happy consciousness. That's all we need to protect for ourselves. NOTHING ELSE.

Hello there,

Yeah I quite agree with Guestly, but I don't think there's that much huge mass of Gurus who can tell anyone's Isthadev or Devi that much easily. Though it's not impossible, it's a real tough job.

And regarding Mantra in open, it doesnot matter and I agree with the Guest in this matter.

Still there's a huge question how we can find the real Guru among the crowds of self claming GURUS???

regards