IndiaDivine.org
celina12

The Swaminarayan Faith

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Listen them bad apples are not any longer "Swaminarayan Sadhus" anymore. Also such bad people exist in all walks of life. So to brandish the whole Satsang as such is a great fault and generalisation on your part not to mention the other avguns you may take along the way.

Secondly who is richer or not doesnt matter when it comes to God realisation and Moksh. By teh way Nor is BAPS richer. Just because the splash out doesnt mean anything.

Jay Swaminarayan.

Guest guest

So you would say the majority of swaminarayan sadhus are genuine? Are there any well known ones, I only know of Shri Pramukh Swami.

So you would say the majority of swaminarayan sadhus are genuine? Are there any well known ones, I only know of Shri Pramukh Swami.

That's because he's the leader of BAPS. When people thing of the swaminarayan movement, they think BAPS,in a good way. Vadtal is corrupt. And always scandal ridden. No one wants to associate with those crooks. And luckily they don't have too. BAPS is here to stay and those who want to worship Lord Swaminarayan know where to go!

http://www.swaminarayan.org/

Yes there are. Sadguru Swami Ghanshyam Jivan dasji was, Sadguru Swamis HAriswarup swami, Patitpavan Swami, Shri Haridas Swami (knows the whole Vachnamrut by heart and is a true ekantik sant. Swami Harikeshav Swami of Amdavad, Swami Hariswarupdasji of Rajkot Gurukul, Swami Ramswarup of Bhuj, Swami Sanatan dasji. The list can go on for ever.

Pleanty of Ekantik Santos who live like they are meant to and have divine darshan of Bhagwan day in day out and also talk with Maharaj day in day out.

Also they do not sit on Golden thrones just like the Nand Santos didnt.

That's because he's the leader of BAPS. When people thing of the swaminarayan movement, they think BAPS,in a good way. Vadtal is corrupt. And always scandal ridden. No one wants to associate with those crooks. And luckily they don't have too. BAPS is here to stay and those who want to worship Lord Swaminarayan know where to go!

http://www.swaminarayan.org/

I think those who want to be reborn or even go hell if taken avguns should go to BAPS. lOL. Thos e who want to worship Swaminarayan should first read shastras of the original doctrine.

I think you are the crook. Is this what BAPS teaches you? Full of arrogance. When people think of Swaminarayan they think of Swaminarayan Bhagwan. Not BAPS.

BAPS is clever in hiding scandals and getting away with even murder. You will see in teh future. Bhagwan will spare none, you to will have to answer for the avguns you take of the Original orthodox Sampraday. MAybe in your life or after life. You will not attain moksh thats for sure Read Mota santo to realise why. Such as Nirgun Swami ni VAto, Gopalanand Swami ni vato, Gunatitanand Swami ni Vato (the unedited one as BAPS edit it),Adbhutanand Swmai Ni Vato.

Not just that but read Satsangi Jivan carefully. Instead of being spoon fed and brain washed by BAPS.

I would like to clear first that I was follower of BAPS since child hood, and now (at the age of 25th year) I have joined Original Sampraday by asking some questions to 1st line saints of BAPS. Please make a note that these all questions were unanswered by leading saints of BAPS. I have tried to ask these questiones to leading followers of BAPS, but as and when I asked questions they got provoked and could not answer.

I want to ask these all question to all BAPS followers, 1. Do you do whatever Pramukh swami maharaj say?

2. If yes, Pramukh swami maharaj has told in "Pramukhswami ni amrut vani" that, every satsangi should read books published by the seal of Acharya maharaj.

3. So did you try to read these books?

4. Did you read Shikshapatri? (Full version, not only Sukti ratna). which is stating that Murties which are established by Acharya should only be worshipped, other murties should not be worshipped but may be paid respect.

5. So please decide which murty are you worshipping? Established by Lord Swaminarayan Himself or by Gurus of BAPS.

6. In shikshapatri shlok Shree Hari has written that "Dharmado" should be given to the temples which I have built ("AAne me je sthapela Lakshminarayan aadik dev mandir..."). So please ask your self that are you giving dharmada to these Hari sthapit temples?

7. In shikshapatri , shree Hari has written that All sadhues MUST take Diksha from Acharya. So the other sadhus including your all Gurues (except Shashtriji Maharaj who was made "VIMUKH" from Vadtal temple) are not at all swaminarayan saints.

8. I think all satsangies Must read Desh Vibhag lekh, which is written by Shree Hari in the presence of all leading satsangies, and sadhus at that time. In this bhagwan has told that "Je koi mara sthapela dharma thi aalag aashram sthapshe te Guru Drohi chhe, vachan drohi chhe, ane te Jarur aa lok ne vishe ane parlok ne vishe mota kashta ne pamshe".

5. Did you read Bhaktachintamani? In which many a time Lord has said that all must follow Acharya's Agya.

6. Do you know that when any new saint is taking diksha in BAPS, then he is driven to Nar Narayan dev temple first.

7. Do you know that when ever Pramukh swami maharaj is coming to Gadhada, he visits <?xml:namespace prefix = st1 ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:smarttags" /><st1:place w:st="on"><st1:PlaceName w:st="on">Gopinathji</st1:PlaceName> <st1:PlaceName w:st="on">Maharaj</st1:PlaceName> <st1:PlaceType w:st="on">Temple</st1:PlaceType></st1:place> to worship without fail. So please, if you want to go Akhardham then you all should read Shikshapatri, Vachanamrit (read whole, not some paragraphs which is instructed by BAPS temple), Bhaktachintamani, Satsangi Jivan (some days before in Dadar BAPS satsang sabha, mahant swami of dadar has also told to read satsangi Jivan) and Understand that without any bias. You will realise that through original sampraday only, one can get Akhardham.

8. At last but not least , the last shlok of shikshapatri -"Je aa shikhapatri pramane vartshe tene Dharma, Arth, Kam, ane Moksha (Akhardham) malshe, and je nahi varte te to AMARA DHARMA THI BAHER CHHE tem janvu."

Now its upto you whether you want to follow word of Lord Swaminarayan, or words of Gurus (who are miss leading to all)

Answer these question. Until then dont bother pointin fingers silly girl.

SADGURU SHRI VASUDEVANANDJI BRAMCHARI

<HR align=center width="100%" SIZE=2>

Vasudevanad Bramachari was born in Malpur village in the Sabarkantha district near Modasa. He was a Trivedi Brahmin by cast. He learn Sanskrit from Shastri Laxmiram at Nandol village. Once, the Shastriji took him to Jetalpur to get blessings from Lord Swaminarayan. From his special memory, he recognize the Lord and requested to stay with him forever. So, Lord Swaminarayan gave him diksha, and as a saint, gave him a new name, which was "Gopaland." He is regarded as avatar on Vasudev avtaar of Shwetdweep.

He stay with Mukundanand Bramachari. He start learning with Muktanand Swami. He was so clever, that Muktanand Swami told Lord Swaminarayan, "This small Bramachari is naturally brilliant. Whatever I teach him, he learns immediately and repeats it frequently." Lord Swaminarayan said, "He was a very big saint in his former life." Then he start learning from Sadaguru Nityanand Swami. He learn the Veds, Purans, the Bhagvat, and all the other religious books, and he became a master at all of them.

Once at the village Loya, Lord Swaminarayan ordered him to read and explain the Bhagvat to all the followers in the sabha. He was at a very young age an dwas also very short in height, so Lord Swaminarayan told him to stand up and read the Bhagvat. He read the katha standing up on his feet. The whole sabha was surprise by his speech. As sson as the katha was finish, Lord Swaminarayan stood up from his thrown and ordered him t sit down in his space. He gave him cloths, put chandan on his forehead, made a tilak, and then did aarti. He cleaned his feet with water. The Lord drank some of the water and then gave it to everybody. Then he told all his followers, "Today, I have chosen this Bramachari for my thrown. You all have to take diksha from him. When he comes to sabha, everybody has to stand up and beg on his feet for blessing. He himself is Lord Vasudev from Swetdip, so his name is now Brahmchari Vasudevanandji."

Lord Swaminarayan had given him a new name. The Brahmchari was small and very shy, so when the Lord praised him, he feeled it was to much. Saints were people who become sad when somebody praise them. He became sad and started crying after he reach his room.

Mulji Brahmchari told Lord Swaminarayan, "Vasudevanandji Brahmchari is crying and is not eating anything because you personally did his Puja, gave him your thrown, performed aarti, and washed his feet and drank the water." Lord Swaminarayan said, "He is very small in body, but very big in knowledge. Tell him to go meet Muktanand Swami."

Muktanand Swami preached to him, "Look Brahmchari, you personally don't like to look big, but Lord Swaminarayan is our Guru, father, and mother. If your parents become happy that way, then you should be happy too. If your parents like to dress you nicely and become happy, then you should also be happy. So, you have to smile because you are innocent." Vasudevanandji became understanding and happy.

Big Maharaja and Pandit had also became satsangis by Swamiji's speech. One day, Harishankar Brahmin, from Pratij village, came to meet Swamiji. He said, "After hearing your speech, I would like to pray to Lord Swaminarayan, but I believe in Lord Shiv. So, can I switch my religion?" Swamiji replied, "If Lord Shiv tells you to switch your God, then you switch him." Harishankar went home and Lord Shiv personally appeared and advised him, "Go and pray to Lord Swaminarayan. We all are praying to him. Go back to Vasudevanandji because he is a very holy saint." The next day, he went back to the Swami and became a Swaminarayan Satsangi.

At Kapadvanj, a taluka officer Madhavlal Shah, came to meet Swamiji. He was impressed by the Swamiji's speech and became a satsangi. Madhavlal wanted to see Lord Swaminarayan, so Swamiji blessed him, and later he saw Lord Swaminarayan at Jetalpur.

Swami Vasudevanandji didn't see any ladies for his whole life. He remained a bramachari and stayed with Dharmkul Acharyas as this was Shriji Maharaj’s agna to all the Satsangi’s. To go against them would mean to go against Swaminarayan Mahaprabhu’s Agna. He preached Ekantik Dharm to all and also for new bhakts to take refuge in satsang under Dharm Vanshi Acharyas.

His blessings were always true. At Jetpur village Swamiji was preaching a holy book in subha. One joshi brahmin made a joke that Swaminarayan saints liked to eat too many ladus (a sweet). Swamiji said, "What a crazy man he is," and the brahmin really became crazy for the rest of his life.

Swamiji traveled to Ahmedabad, Velal, Pethapur, Shiyani, Kapadvanj, Jhalavad, <?xml:namespace prefix = st1 ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:smarttags" /><st1:place w:st="on">Kutch</st1:place>, Halar, Harvad, and other villiage. He was living in Dharmakul Nivas in <st1:place w:st="on"><st1:PlaceName w:st="on">Kalupur</st1:PlaceName> <st1:PlaceType w:st="on">Temple</st1:PlaceType></st1:place> at Ahmedabad.

Once night Lord Swaminarayan blessed him and said, "Satanand Swami wrote Satsangi Jivan as Dharma Shastra, and we have the Vachanamrit as Yoga Shastra. You should write a book on the Bhakti Shastra." Vasudevanand Swami wrote the Satsangi Bhusan in Sanskrit. It is an excellant book of the life activities of Lord Swaminarayan. While writing the book, Swamiji sometimes stopped in between writing the stories. Other saints asked him why he had stopped writing, and he replied, "The Lord is helping me write these stories and I must stop to listen to him."

A knowledgeable Shastri, Kripashankarbhai of Dhanghra city, wrote the preface of this holly book. He said, "I believe that Lord Swaminarayan is the only God, but the Swamiji also seems like a God."

Vasudevanand Brahmachari went to Akshardham on Kartak Vad 13th, 1920 A.D. at Ahmedabad. We can pray our homeage at Narayan Ghat at the <st1:place w:st="on"><st1:PlaceName w:st="on">Sabarmati</st1:PlaceName> <st1:PlaceType w:st="on">River</st1:PlaceType></st1:place>.

I think those who want to be reborn or even go hell if taken avguns should go to BAPS. lOL. Thos e who want to worship Swaminarayan should first read shastras of the original doctrine.

I think you are the crook. Is this what BAPS teaches you? Full of arrogance. When people think of Swaminarayan they think of Swaminarayan Bhagwan. Not BAPS.

BAPS is clever in hiding scandals and getting away with even murder. You will see in teh future. Bhagwan will spare none, you to will have to answer for the avguns you take of the Original orthodox Sampraday. MAybe in your life or after life. You will not attain moksh thats for sure Read Mota santo to realise why. Such as Nirgun Swami ni VAto, Gopalanand Swami ni vato, Gunatitanand Swami ni Vato (the unedited one as BAPS edit it),Adbhutanand Swmai Ni Vato.

Not just that but read Satsangi Jivan carefully. Instead of being spoon fed and brain washed by BAPS.

Lol, what scandals? We're squeaky clean! :D You can't name any huh?! But I can name plenty from you sampradaya! Which ones would you prefer? Murder, rape, assault, prostitution etc... You are the worst of all sinners to Lord Swaminarayan. Spread lies and propaganda just to get revenge on BAPS. And it still won't work. You people are desperate to bring down good devotees, just because you are criminals. You have along way to go toward moksha, if you ever get there. You can hate our success, but that won't change anything, Lord Swaminarayan has blessed us. And you can rest assure that BAPS Sadhus and devotees will obtain moksha, before your crooked Vadtal/Ahmedavad prostituting, murdering, criminal "Sadhus" will. The so-called "original sampradaya" won't exist in the nex t 100 yrs. Because of rampant corruption. Half of your santos are already in prison, it won't be long 'til the police catch up to the rest of you jokers. :crying2:

:deal:

Envy

Under the vicious influence of envy, one is apt to malign a devotee. One should shed this instinct of envy totally. (Gad. I-4)

Anger

The instinct of anger is like the contagious saliva of a mad dog. If this poisonous saliva touches an animal or man, each dies in agony. The infection of the instinct of anger is, therefore, like a dog's poisonous saliva, and would deflect a saint from the path of saintliness. The instinct of anger can be compared to the vicious nature of a butcher, an assassin, a tiger , a leopard, or a poisonous serpent. They are extremely harmful and are likely to take life, if one comes in contact with any of them..... It would make those who imbibe it appear cruel. (Loya-1)

LOL My my have i hurt your ego? Still its good to see your Nischay even though its channled in the wrong direction (Away from the Dharmvansh and Agna and Upasna).

Learn to control that anger. Krodh kem Jitaay?

Your sang is bad you will lead me away from Satsang with all them avguns you take. You are a person who is bad company, i.e., a bad influence on one's spiritual progress, and leads one astray from Satsang {Gadhada I-48; Gadhada I-70}. This is because you take many Avguns. You need to learn how to take Guna of all.

Anger

The instinct of anger is like the contagious saliva of a mad dog. If this poisonous saliva touches an animal or man, each dies in agony. The infection of the instinct of anger is, therefore, like a dog's poisonous saliva, and would deflect a saint from the path of saintliness. The instinct of anger can be compared to the vicious nature of a butcher, an assassin, a tiger , a leopard, or a poisonous serpent. They are extremely harmful and are likely to take life, if one comes in contact with any of them..... It would make those who imbibe it appear cruel. (Loya-1)

Wow look who this is coming from. Celina bai!!!! With all that anger you spill about Vadtal desh. LOL

Therefore you need to stop getting angry. And do dhyaan on the pratyaksh murti consecrated by the Dharmvanshi Acharyas and how blissful the Sachidanand Vigrah Murti of Bhagwan is.

Jay Swaminarayan

Nar Narayan Dev Ni Jay

Laksmi Narayan Dev Ni Jay

Anger

Wow look who this is coming from. Celina bai!!!! With all that anger you spill about Vadtal desh. LOL

Therefore you need to stop getting angry. And do dhyaan on the pratyaksh murti consecrated by the Dharmvanshi Acharyas and how blissful the Sachidanand Vigrah Murti of Bhagwan is.

Jay Swaminarayan

Nar Narayan Dev Ni Jay

Laksmi Narayan Dev Ni Jay

I think that quote most clearly descibes you, and the Shree Sampradaya. I have no problem with you sect, only when you bash BAPS.

Why is it then that its you who keeps on bashing the Vadtal Gadi established by Bhagwan Swaminarayan? The minority of bad apples exist every walk of life. Yet you go on tarnishing the majority. All we talk of is the Siddhant and philosophy of Bhagwan Swaminarayan according to authentic scriptures and you BAPS followers get angry.

Im Raj and i'm a baps satsangi im 16 years old residing in Clifton,NJ.

First off stop taking avguns, espicially of other satsangis, it is behavior like this that maharaj has said in the vachanamrut that causes you to regress. And those who regress are unsalvagable.

ALSO -telling- someone they are taking avgun is also an avgun.

And regarding to those who say BAPS is new or what not. This marks our 100th year. And look how far we have spread. This is not a gimic, this is through the actions of great Satpurush. How are people so drawn to baps? Just take a good look at Bapa. Recieve his proper darshan and you will see. This is no ordinary person. He is Mool Akshar.

And you can't say we are being brain washed. I was born into a not so satsang family. I ate meat when i was younger i had no niyams and didn't apprciate religion. Then by the grace of maharaj a swaminarayan temple was built near my home. I didn't follow or care about anything at mandir at all. Even when they showed videos of bapa i didn't see anything spectacular. I had no niyams whatsoever. I was a slacker. Up intil 7th grade. In 2004, Bapa came to expo hall in edison. I went got decent darshan. Later i got lunch darshan and that really set the trigger. You could feel his lumenience. i bowed down to him and recieved a daahbho(pat on back). That was when i took my first niyam of not eating meat. And thats when i realized that bapa was something more. Honestly, if you go to him with a clear mind you will feel it.

This is just a thought i have nothing to back it up.

Of course acharaya's are related to maharaj by blood. But isn't blood mayik anyway?

Why is it then that its you who keeps on bashing the Vadtal Gadi established by Bhagwan Swaminarayan? The minority of bad apples exist every walk of life. Yet you go on tarnishing the majority. All we talk of is the Siddhant and philosophy of Bhagwan Swaminarayan according to authentic scriptures and you BAPS followers get angry.

You can use that same example about someone with intellect. "from the Vachanamrut" High intellect (polluted) vs. regular intellect

For this scenario The orginal swaminarayan sampraday can be buffalo milk

And Baps will be water

Buffalo milk > water

But If you drop a little poison in the milk (scandals) which one would be preferable?

Obviously its not as easy as that but the anagoly works. And you can't just say theres only a small group of bad apples. If they are in your samprayda they are your company. If you company is bad, it will spread. Maharaj would never let kusang into his sampraday.

First off stop taking avguns, espicially of other satsangis, it is behavior like this that maharaj has said in the vachanamrut that causes you to regress. And those who regress are unsalvagable.

And regarding to those who say BAPS is new or what not. This marks our 100th year. And look how far we have spread. This is not a gimic, this is through the actions of great Satpurush. How are people so drawn to baps? Just take a good look at Bapa. Recieve his proper darshan and you will see. This is no ordinary person. He is Mool Akshar.

And you can't say we are being brain washed. I was born into a not so satsang family. I ate meat when i was younger i had no niyams and didn't apprciate religion. Then by the grace of maharaj a swaminarayan temple was built near my home. I didn't follow or care about anything at mandir at all. Even when they showed videos of bapa i didn't see anything spectacular. I had no niyams whatsoever. I was a slacker. Up intil 7th grade. In 2004, Bapa came to expo hall in edison. I went got decent darshan. Later i got lunch darshan and that really set the trigger. You could feel his lumenience. i bowed down to him and recieved a daahbho(pat on back). That was when i took my first niyam of not eating meat. And thats when i realized that bapa was something more. Honestly, if you go to him with a clear mind you will feel it.

Of course acharaya's are related to maharaj by blood. But isn't blood mayik anyway?

thank you. Jay Swaminarayan. This is so simple, but still some can't follow. They'd rather argue. Anger never solves anything Vadtal/Amedabad people should take a clue and quit the bickering. Jai Swaminarayan. :smash:

And you can't just say theres only a small group of bad apples. If they are in your samprayda they are your company. If you company is bad, it will spread. Maharaj would never let kusang into his sampraday.

Yes. This is what Lord Swaminarayan taught, you are the company you keep. :D

Kusang (Company of Vicious People):

One who seeks ultimate redemption should always remain away from nastikas (who believes only in karmas and do not recognise God as the giver of the fruits of karmas) and Shushka Vedantis (who profess; 'I am Brahman' and therefore have no moral obligation. They thus indulge in antinomianism.) (Gad. I-48)

http://www.swaminarayan.org/scriptures/vachanamrut/gems.htm#kusang

And you can't just say theres only a small group of bad apples. If they are in your samprayda they are your company. If you company is bad, it will spread. Maharaj would never let kusang into his sampraday.

Shriji Maharaj clearly stated that “Sadhu Sadhu ma fer hoy”. You shouldn’t just state that all sadhus are the same. This ground we walk in is full of mitti (dirt) but the soni would search for the gold. In the same way the true Bhakt sees the difference and selects such a guru. Many Nand Padvi Saints did not get along with each other for example Nirvikalpanand Swami and Hariharanand swami used to bully Sadguru Nirmalanand Swami at the time of Bhagwan as well as carry out other chaotic works. They didn’t always follow what they were meant to. They were in the Sampraday does that mean that all the Bhakts company was bad? Nope. So you should first do reaserch on what Kusang exactly is, its nature and how it is accepted by the jeev and how the Antakarans show this in the personality of a person in terms of reaction.

Truth is Aasuri natured people can only be found in Satsang. So to say that “Maharaj would not allow Kusang to exist in the Sampraday” if being foolish. Read in Vachanamrut 14 Gadhada 2nd. Lord talks about asuri and paapi souls.

Swaminarayan Bhagwan Ni Jai

Nar Narayan Dev Ni Jay

LAksmi Narayan Dev Ni Jay

People come here quoting quotes and references, but why is it that when it comes when Siddhants are quotes they are never spoken against by BAPS followers?

You people go round replying "blood is Mayik" etc. But who is worshipping the blood anyway? We surely are not. We are simply doing what Bhagwan Swaminarayan taught us. What He prescribed for His followers to do. He set out the Dharmkul and its Gadi. Read Nishkulanand Kavya. Truth is I’ve stated you guys to read such text but I never ever get a response or a reply about it. As to whether you have read it or not. Even read the Sarvamangal Namavli... which consist of 1000 names of Swaminarayan Bhagwan. In there is no reference to Akshar Purushottam nor is there any reference to a gubatit Parampara. But there is reference to Acharyas, Acharyas initiations for Bhakts, Acharyas wives and their female Shishyas, Sadhvi Dharm.

You go on stating how you have become good people, well that’s great, Yipee yay. That’s great. If you ask a Christian who has met the pope then they would too state such about him. How he shines like a star etc. You think the original Sampraday doesn’t have true saints or something?

Also if you read Gopalanand Swamis Vato it clearly states what a Avgun is also what a Avgun isn’t. And by teaching someone and telling them that they have taken a avgun is niot a avgun, if you believe different then please state with reference where Swaminarayan Bhagwan states in the scriptures.

They too would leave any sins and bad behaviour they would have on His words. But are you so great in the eyes of Bhagwan by ignoring His will, His precepts, His tenets for Bhakts, His Principles etc?

You state how you were a bad person and ate meat. Lol mate your only 16, I’m 24and trust me I’ve done everything there is to do which im not very proud of (this includes eating meat to drugs etc), and nor was I born into Satsang. I was introduced into what I thought was Satsang in the Neasden BAPS Yagna many years ago. I was then a regular worshipper of Neasden Swaminarayan Mandir as I only live on <?xml:namespace prefix = st1 ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:smarttags" /><st1:Street w:st="on"><st1:address w:st="on">Crest Road</st1:address></st1:Street> in Neasden today. This was until I started reading the Original Shastras as told by Tyagvallabh Swami of BAPS who was in Sarangpur BAPS Mandir in my trip to <st1:country-region w:st="on"><st1:place w:st="on">India</st1:place></st1:country-region> with my family. At the time I had learnt Guajarati at <st1:place w:st="on"><st1:PlaceName w:st="on">Guajarati</st1:PlaceName> <st1:PlaceType w:st="on">School</st1:PlaceType></st1:place> so I was fluent in reading. I thank Swami to this day for telling me such. As this is what made me open my eyes as at first I bought the Satsangi Jivan all 5 Volumes from Swaminarayan Mandir Bhuj?

It is then I started to realise for myself with the help of my new guru Sadguru Shriharidasji of Bhuj Mandir. Now this saint actually talks with God. I’ve seen wake up at 2am to puja, clean Mandirs at such a ripe age, never get angry ever, and have all 30+ qualities of a saint described in the Vachnamrut. He is a Ekantik Santpurush that Nishlulanand Swami describes in the Kavya. That reminds me.. I then started to read the Kavya by learning the Raags firstly and then slowly reading it with Swamis help. He used to teach me the meanings as they were. Then I started reading the Satsangi Bhushan and Hari Digvijay.

The Vachnamrut was an everyday thing as Swami knows the whole Vachnamrut by heart with its deepest meanings which I’ve not seen any saint even today teach. Shriharidasji Swami once also took out ghost from the body of a possessed man from 6pm to 2am in the morning one after another. I lived with swami for 2 whole years and finished my college at Laalan college in Bhuj. No BAPS saint compared to Such an Ekanti Sants darshan everyday. Nor did Swami accept to sit in thrones either nor let himself be called Mool Akshar or anything eve though he is surely a mukt. As I understood from authentic orthodox scriptures that there is no such Gunatit Parampara mentioned nor are there any of Mahrajas Lilas upon any such incidents taking place where Bhagwan mentions such a Parampara. Rampratapbhai and Iccharam Bhai were the avtaars of Sankarshan and Pradumna. Bhagwan decided from Akshardhaam that he would create a Sampraday of His Murtis, Shastras, Acharyas and Saints. These Acharyas would be chosen from His Dharmkul. Why is it you ignore the Ourshottam Prakash by Sadguru Nand Sant Nishkulanand Swami? As this Purshottam Prakash was even read by Shriji Mahraj and he put it in His head!! And gave Nishkulanand Swami His Charnarvind on his chest and chandan puja and garlanded him woth his prasadi flowers!!! This Purshottam Praksh contains everything!!! Yet you BAPS followers don’t read it?????? WHY I ASK? Again and Again. Once you do read it then let me know what you think instead of coming in here spurting drivel.

Secondly i learnt that Sadguru Akshar Avtaar Gopalanand Swami was Akshardham incarnate according to scriptures and any scriptures that BAPS use are either edited or neither to such Shlokas exists in the authentic scriptures. This is the only reason I’m on here trying to get people to read the scriptures as they are without anybody’s purport or edited versions. If you seek truth and reality as it is you should also read the Bochasan Bandh. Otherwise what you follow is nothing but like the blind leading the blind.

Sarva Avtaari Bhagwan Swaminarayan Ni Jai!!

Nar Narayan Dev Ni Jai!

Laksmi Narayan Dev Ni Jai!

Asuri and Paapi People and the Importance of Following the True Swaminarayan Sampraday.

Let me explain with what God taught in Vachanamrut 14 Gadhada 2nd. Lord talks about asuri and paapi souls.

The lord says that people who have taken avgun (critisised or dishonoured) of a true saint or God himself, becomes cursed. He cannot get ultimate redemption or atyantic kalyaan (moksha).

Gopalanand Swami States that this saint should be a true Ekantik and have the refuge of the Dharmvansh. If someone finds faults with such a saint through mind or deed is said to have taken avgun of the saint. His nature becomes agnostic and finds faults with a true saint and God each and every time. For many lives he will remain the same. There are also other people, who commit many sins, but their mind is not, such which finds faults with true saints, God and his work. Therefore even though he commits sins he knows that a saint is true and understands a saint’s importance. Therefore whenever he approaches a true saint his sins are nullified by mere touch of a true saint. He also realises that he makes mistakes therefore he doesn’t fall from his path of attaining Gods abode.

It is like milk, which has been poisoned. The milk is used to make many products such as yoghurt, chaas, butter, cheese etc. Now if the milk has been poisoned the rest of the by products will also be poisoned. No matter how much a person heats the milk the poison will not be rid of.

In the same way the cursed mind (asuri) will not got be got rid of unless he realises the greatness of a true saint. Until then he will always find faults in a sampraday or satsang. Whereas milk which only has debris fallen into it can be sieved heated purified and drunk. This is the case for the sinner (paapi). A sinner can get rid of his sins very easily just by realising a true saint and taking refuge under him or merely by realising the greatness of God but for an asuri minded person its much more difficult.

Lord calls people who find faults with true saints asuri. He also states that asuri’s can only be existing in a sampraday or close to a satsang. As they have to because only then they can find faults of a true saint etc.

The other thing is that a paapi (sinner) can be generally recognised. For example a person who drinks can be recognised easily by the way he smells. Or a smoker can be recognised for whatever reason etc but a person who is Asuri cannot be recognised even though he lives within the company of a satsang or sampraday. Even though the asurs may be a devout Brahmin doing what he is meant to such as Tilak chandlo, and manasi puja, wearing kanthi and janoi and coming to satsang etc. this does not mean he is of good nature!

It’s the inner qualities which are the ones to look out for. For example Hitler is said to be a vegetarian and non-alcoholic. This does not mean Hitler was a good man? No it doesn’t for he had many asuri tendencies, He may have murdered many saintly people not mentioning the thousands of innocents.

Another example is that of Ravan. He was well known as a studier of Veda’s. He wrote so many manuscripts of the Veda’s. He pleased Lord Shiv and Brahmaji with his penance! Does this mean he was of good character? No it doesn’t because he questioned Gods divinity as well as opposed Him and his saints thus making him Asuri. He had hatred towards his Brother Vibhishan who was saintly in character.

Therefore there are many asurs living today in satsang as well as outside of satsang but because they have found faults in God, true saints and followers they will remain asuri, and their hearts will be full of ignorance, envy, anger, arrogance and other inner enemies (kaam, krodh, lobh, matsar, irsha etc.). This also exists within sadhus as well. They look at devotees and they have no problem with them. But inside they have so much hatred with other true saints. They have anger and jealousy lurking inside them. Or they want to break away and do another thing from what God originally stated. Just like poisoned milk, no matter how many mouth-watering products are created from it, it will remain poisoned. In the same way no matter how many good causes these “breakaway cults” create; they will always remain poisoned as the initial breakaway is devoid of the sampraday, which Shriji Maharaj originally created.

Nand Sant Sadguru Shri Niskulanand Swami, states in the Yamdand Kavya that a soul may he be samadhi nishth and one with brahm yet even he shouldn’t ever think of being worshipped as God. So what to talk of mere mortals thinking so? Those that do think such and allow themselves to be believed by humans as God, fall in the deepest of hells. Such “sadhu’s” exist today as the leaders of so-called Swaminarayan sanstha’s as acharya!

Purushottam is the highest reality, the supreme Godhead, one and unique. He is, at once, transcendent to everything and immanent in everything. He is the concrete reality with divine form and perfect personality who is the controller and supporter of everything. Lord Swaminarayan Himself is Sarva Avtaari Parabrahm Purushottam.

An asuri way of thinking must have existed for a so-called saint to create such sub-sampraday’s in the first place. As no matter what the circumstances are. Even if a Dharmvanshi acharya is devoid of what he should be doing, this does not create an excuse to breakaway from the original doctrine, as another acharya is sure to follow after him and true saints still reside and will always reside within the sampraday as promised by the lord. As breaking away from the reality is nothing but breaking away from a place in Akshardham. These people who do such are “vimookhs”. The Sikshapatri clearly states this. No matter what they use to justify their position they will not achieve the divine abode of God, for why would they?

The lord commanded that this satsang and sampraday is for the ultimate redemption of human kind. It is a way in many will attain heaven if they follow it correctly. “My doors for whoever realises this is free from the agonies of birth and death and never have to be born within this universe which has been created to purify the souls”, this is what Shriji Maharaj has said.

A temple, satsang and sampraday are not created to be well established and to gain fame and be recognised throughout the world with its popularity. It is there so that souls attain heaven. So people who say, “oh, such a Swaminarayan sect is much more popular than the original one, they have the large gathering of followers” etc, are misguided. For if this were the case then so called Vedant teachers like Rajneesh would have proved his way of religion correct, according to Vedic customs ages ago, because he too was at once popular. However his way of dharm fell as it was against the teachings of the Vedas.

Just like a house is for people to live within not for people to live for. In the same way a sampraday and a temple is for getting into heaven not for misguidance and new cults to live for which is the case that can be seen today. Many other Swaminarayan sanstha’s have come to exist for taking revenge on reality. People do not see this nor realise how the sanstha comes to be and follow it like their all. What they do see is this front which they think is correct and as its strong, popular etc, therefore it must be true. Yes these so called Swaminarayan sampraday “breakaways” do good deeds, yes they feed the poor, yet it is like the by products of poisoned milk and of asuri nature like explained before.

These good deeds that they do will not alone get them into heaven, as the initial teachings taught by the Lord are not intercepted with what they preach, teach or carry out in their lives. However, these good deeds will help them in their lives to come even though they may be saintly in this life.

A person who does tilak, chandlo and may well wake up in brahmuhrat can still be evil from the inside because of the abhaav of saints he or she may have. These people are full of cheat, ignorance, and many other antarshatrus like maan, irsha etc. These people live inside satsang and cannot be recognised by anyone. The lord says that until you live in the company of such people or saints only then can you recognise their true nature. In the same way these more and more fabricated cults, which are poisoned, will appear and realising they are devoid, they should be discarded.

For what to talk about a true saint? The lord in Gadhada Pratham Vachanamrut 27 explains that a saint who realises that Lord is controller of all and he himself is nothing but a soul and considers all material objects as equal, whether it is a mount of gold or stones the saint sees it as equal. Such a saint has God looking from the eyes he looks with, walking from the feet he walks with. By the power of God within him he is able to show many souls and make them realise who God is.

By performing darshan to such a saint a person can get rid of all his sins past and present. Such saints live within Shree Swaminarayan mandir Bhuj under Nar Narayan Dev’s care. They have the power to do as they please yet they remain humble, limiting the knowledge of their greatness to only the ones who have witnessed them in divine action. Such saints are like the current Mahant Sadguru Shri Hariswarup Dasji and Sadguru Shri Ghanshyamjivandasji etc. These are just two from many, but for those who do not want to understand will never do and lose this precious human life which they think they are happy in because of the material pleasures. True happiness lies nowhere but in satsang.

These views of God are for people who are daivy (divine souls) and not asuri’s as asuri minded people will always question and will remain agnostic no matter what the case. These are the teachings of Lord Swaminarayan as attained by the Samprdai scriptures.

Jai Swaminarayan.

powerful swami. powerful speeches, true sant, and a guide to akshardham

hmm. but why is it that so many people are fleeing the so-called "Original Sampradaya" and coming to BAPS temples for Darshan and worship? People do not feel the presence of God at such corrupted places.

Jai Swaminarayan.

halo daas ka daas

today baps name and fame is spreading all over the world

u r not speaking but ur jealousy is speaking

so lord swaminarayan had told that swabhav dur karva hoi to atishay sant samaagam karvo padshey beta.

in gujarati we have one line

haathi chaalto hoi ne to kutra bhasya karey pan tene karine haathi teni chaal badley nahi

means

when elephant walks , dogs do barks besides him, but elephant doesn't change his path.ok

so plz first u remove ur swabhav of jealousy beta and then do blame on any saint.

for ur kind information,

atyar sudhi badhaj prakar na gunaah, chori, lutfat, murder, rape had come forward of sadhus who are under achaarya.

ok.

khudh ki thaali mei ched hai woh pehle thikh kar baad mei chat karna.

pure india mei tumare sadhu ki blue films bahar bikti hai beta. hamare baps ki nahi.

huuuuhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.