IndiaDivine.org
celina12

The Swaminarayan Faith

Rate this topic

ok .. U havn't answered my question but ill ans ures first

1. the vadtal vachanamrut as you quoted says "And schould know that I have installed Dharm-kool-the descendants of Dharmadev continuing with this tradition."

but where does he clearly say that santos should get diksha ONLY from the acharya? though it does say both in the shikshapatri and the satsangi jivan granth that one of the acharyas duty is to over look that things run smoothly within the sant mandal and the common devotees mandal - but it seems that the acharyas of this day and age have failed to do their duties.

2. the Shikshapatri says - those that do not folllow the shikshapatri (by word thought and deed) should be considered excommunicated - to me what that implies is that if the acharya does not follow his niyam dharma the he should then he shouldn't be considered an acharya - eg. in order to be called a medical doctor - the person has to have up- to -date knowlegde about curing people - and most importantly he has to put that knowledge in to practice thats the only time he becomes eligible to be a doctor. a doctor has to have qualities of a doctor to be called a doctor-0 same applys to the acharya - HE HAS TO BE BORN IN THE DHARMA KUL BUT MORE IMPORTANTLY HE HAS TO PRACTICE HIS NIYAMS THOROUGHLY IN ORDER TO BE GIVEN THAT PADVI- ( and this is primarily my own interpretation) - so i think Nishkulanand Swami was obviously absolutely correct - only that now many of the past acharyas and the present ones are not fit to have obtained their padvi - so as far as im considered there is no acharya!..... so what do we do now? leave satsang ? and our whole goal is to attain moksh and nowhere in the vachanamrut does it say that acharya gives moksha- moksha is only attained by pragat. and the acharyas right now don't have the qualities to substantiate that they are pragat.

this will be my last post - cos i gatta go do thaal and then study - the rest i will discuss tommorrow

JaiSwaminarayan

one last thing - you talk of islam - not that i have anything against them - but they are growing not primarily because people voluntarily join islam out of the blue - they are growing because our Hindus and people of other diff faith are marring into muslim families - and you have to respect the muslims for keeping their staunch belief - so that the person of the other faith mainly converts into islam - and it does not happen the other way around. and SOME muslims also have other propagenda that they're involved in which i'd rather not get into right now. You cannot compare that to BAPS. forget about other religions - BAPS is a Hindu panth- a bhakti maarg- compare it to other Hindu panths.

Jai Swaminarayan,

First of all which question have I not answered please restate as I clearly feel that I have answered every single one of your points. I Clearly stated that the Satsangi Jivan in the 4th Prakran clearly states that that Acharya should give Bhagvati Diskha to the new tyagi. I states this earlier. You need to read my post carefully.

The Acharyas today have not failed. Please could you name the acharyas that have failed and please state which way they have failed.

If the Acharya does not follow his dharma then he is excommunicated. I’ve stated that before and I state it again for your sake. Even we all believe this much as Shriji Maharaj has stated so in the Satsangi Jivan and Desh Vibhaag lekh.

You think there is no Acharya? Well why not? That’s a foolish thing to say as Shriji Maharaj Himself has stated that the Acharya, true Saint, Scriptures and His Murtis which have been installed by Him or invoked by the Dharmvanshi Acharya will remain till the moon and sun shine-‘Yaavat Surya chandra divakale’.

So you are wrong once again. To state that you do not believe in the existence of the Acharyas is wrong. This even Gunatitanand swami states is wrong to do. Like I quoted from Swamis vato above. Also what faults do you find with Amdavad Acharya Kaushalendraprasad or Vadtal Acharya Rakeshprasadji Maharaj? They have not yet done one thing which is devoid of their Acharya dharmas.

If you think Nishkulanand swami was correct then why not follow him? You also do not follow Nishkulanand Swamis words as stated earlier this means that you do not care for his word in the Nishkulanand Kavya. You just accept that BAPS saints are clearly shown in the Sikshapatri Bhashya and other scriptures as not following the ways of the Swaminarayan Tyagis rules. First of all you fail against the 4th Prakran of the Satsangi jivan, which states that the Acharya should give diksha to the one who requires to be a Sadhu. Their will never be a case where one has to leave the Satsang at all. Also the Vachnamrut is the Yog Shastra of the Sampraday. The Dharm shastras is the Satsangi Jivan. The Vachnamrut also does not state the four types of Mukts. You need to read the Purshottam Prakash. Maybe they don have it in BAPS because they do not agree with it. So I cant blame you. It clearly shows that the Acharyas give Moksh. This is the fourth way to get moksh.

By the way I wasn’t comparing ISLAM and BAPS. Please do re read my post carefully. My point was not how great Islam is or how people follow it. My point was that just because so many people follow it does not mean that it is the right way. As you state that many are following BAPS so God must be with it. HAHA. If this was the case then the Swaminarayan Sampraday established by Bhagwan Swaminarayan (*note not BAPS) has over 5.5 million followers and is growing still. BAPS have a little more than 1.7 million.

Another thing I wanted to add was that in Gunatitanand swamis Vato, swami in Vaat 171 states that “the avatars of God previously have never established a tradition of female enunciates and look today there are thousands of female renunciates and today and in the future will give moksh to many”. So where are these female renunciates in BAPS?

You fail to answer alot of my post. or provide no comments for the references fro mactual scriptures that i post. The other members who read such can see this too.

Please read within the Nishklanand Kavya the Purshottam Prakaash Prakaar 37:

Chopai: Ek bahu bahu Parkare re, vale Jeev tarya ah vare re

Bahu Hari kari Parmarth re, tarya jeev vavri samarthya re

Varto vichaar karyo che vale re, avu avu ghanu kem chale re

Mota mota karavya Mandir re, tema rakhya sant sudhir re

Pan teh toh sant che joh tyagi re, vasi kem sakshe vitragi re

Mamat vina Mandir kem rehshe re, vaat bandh eh kem bes she re

Jeh tyagi che triya dhan tanare, deh suchthi nirashi ghanare

Tene nahi jarvaay jagya re, nathi vaat eh banva lagya re

Mate ena karu ek dhani re, toh rakhe khabar eni ghani re

Pachi sarvar desh thi sambandhi re, tene teravi jaygha didhire

Sthapya dat putra pote sthir re, avadhprasadne raghuvir re

Tene ape karya acharyaj re, karva bahu jivna kaarajre

Apya vechimandir ne desh re, jema koi ne na thay kalesh re

Sadhu Satsangi na guru kidha re, desh uttar dakshin vechi didha re

Kahe sau sahune desh rejo re, saro sahune updesh dejo re

Tamne manshe pujshe jeh re, mota sukh ne pamshe the re

Ann dhan apshe anbar re, pashu vahan ne vari ghar re

Fal full dal jal deshere, te toh akhand dham ne leshe re

Eh adi jeh apshe vastra re, eva ghar dhaari jeh gruhast re

Vari padhravshe potane gher re, karshe seva vari sari pere re

Vari karshe sanmaan enu re, mare karvu che kalyaan tenu reh

Em acharya thi kalyaan re, thashe sahu jivnu sujaan re

Mano moksh no chelo upaay re, eh upraant nathi kahy re

Murti acharaj dharmpaal re, reshe kalyan te bahu kaar re

Jeh jeh ene koi asharshe re, teh toh jaroor bhavjar tarshe re

Karshe darshan gunn leshe re, vari pachya pramane koi deshe re

Shraddha sahit seva kare soi re, vari raaji thashe ene joi re

Eva jann jeh jeh jagh mahi re, teni karvi mare sahaay re

Mari iccha che hamh evi re, param prapti sahu devi re

Mate moksh nu motu dvaar re, ame ughadiyu che ahh vaar re

Acharya thi bahu udharshe re, jano brahmnagar vaas karshe re

Em shri mukhe kahyu Shrijire, jan sau satya mani lijiye re

Bhagwan this time round emancipated many souls.With his great powers he showed much of his divinity. God thought, how can what He has established exist for the maximum time? God decided that He has constructed big temples and got saints to reside therein. But these saints are renunciates how will they live with so much control. How can temples exist without the saints thinking them as their own? These saints cannot have money or women and even not attached to their own body. They should not and cannot control such places, so I shall establish those who can control all this. So God called His relatives from sarvar desh and gave them places to stay. He consecrated Ayodhyaprasad and Raghuvir as His sons. He then initiated them as Acharyas so that they could help those in seek of salvation. He divided the land and the mandirs unto them so no one would have problems. He made them the gurus of ALL sadhus and satsangis and divided the land into southern and northern divisions. He stated for them to live in their respective regions and preach the goodness of others to them. Whoever listens to the word of the Acharyas and performs their veneration will attain much happiness. Whoever donates them grain, money, animals, transport, fruit, flowers and water they will attain my eternal abode. Whichever householders gives all this and anything else such as clothes as well as calls them unto their home, venerates them, provides service to them and respects them, I, will give them moksh. In this way the Acharyas will give Moksh to the souls. You should all believe that this is the final way to attain liberation. There is no other way after this fourth way to attain moksh. I shall live in the Acharyas forever. Whoever takes refuge unto them will definitely cross this material world. Whoever has their darshan and takes their good attributes, talks good of them, serves them with love and gets happy unto seeing them shall I will look after them forever. I want all to attain such liberation of the first kind, such is my will. Hence this is a great big door for attaining moksh, which I have opened this time round. Many will be liberated through these Acharyas and live in my Akshardham. This is what Shriji Maharaj Himself stated. Hence all should believe such firmly.

Please read within the Nishklanand Kavya the Purshottam Prakaash Prakaar 39:

Dharmvasnhini gadiye beshe re, vari kavshe dharm updeshi re

Mate ethi tarshe apaar re, nischay janjo eh nirdhar re

Bahu kaar laghi kalyaan re, thashe nischay jano nirvana re

Evi iccha che joh amari re, evu dhaam thi avya ame dhari reh

Em bolya shri hari harakhi re, suni vaat lidhi che joh lakhi re.

The Dharmvanshis have sat on my throne and will give dharm to all. Hence many will get liberated from them so all should realise this. Many will attain Moksh from them for all time. This is our will and I have decided this all the way from Akshardham. This is what Shri Hari stated in great joy and hearing this I have written it here. – Nishkulanand Swami.

Please read within the Nishklanand Kavya the Purshottam Prakaash Prakaar 40:

Mate sau dharmkul manjo, sau karjo eni sev

Anya jan jeva eh nahi, eh che janjo mota dev

Ek Brahmin jano bhakt ati, vari kave amaru kul

Ene sevta sau jann tamo, pamsho such atur

Manvanchit vaat malshe, vari sevta ena charan

Eh che amari agna, sarve kaalma such karan

Mann karm vachane manjo, ema nathi sanshay laghaar

Eh dvare mare anekno, aaj karvo che udhaar

Chopai: mate sau rejo ene vachane re, tyagi gruhi sahu ek mane re,

Rejo Dharmvanshi gamte re, vartsho mah koye mann mate re

Eh kahye tem sau karjo re, puchya vina toh pagh na bharjo re

Haath jori ne rejo hajur re, kari daapan potani door re

Vidhya gunn buddhi ne bare re, ene dabaava nahi koi pare re

Tyagi raaghi neh kavi koi hoy re, toy ene manjo sahu koi re

Vad vivaad kari vadane re, eshu bolsho ma koi danne re

Eni vaat upar vaat ani re, kedi vadsho ma mukhe vaani re

Ene horye hathaavi harvi re, potani sarsaai na karvi re

Pote samji potane praveen re, ene samajsho ma gunn hee re

Jem eh vaare tem varjo re, ena kaam kaaj ma bharjo re

Eni manjo sahu agna re, vartsho ma koi vachan vina re

Ene raaji raksho joh tame re, toh tam par raaji chiyye ame re

Ene raaji rakshe jeh jann re, tene amne karya prasann re

Kaah je amara thekane eh che re, teto praveen hoy the priche re

Bija jann eh marm nah lahe re, bhora manushya ne bhorai rahe re

Pan samajvi vaat sudhi re, ati mati na rakhvi undhi re

Vachan dvare vasya ame ema re, tame fer jansho ma tema re

Ame ema eh che amm maahi re, em samjo sahu bai bhai re

Ethi ame argha na rahiye re, ema rahine darshan dahi re

Jeh jeh jann ne thaay samaas re, teh toh ame kari rahya vaas re

Sher patane sanmaan jare reh, the toh amari samarthi vare re

Deshpardesh pujaay aapre, tetoh jano amaro prataap re

Jya jaay tiya jaay jeet re, tetoh ame rahya rudi reet re

Em samjo sahu sujaan re, amm vina nah hoy kalyaan re

Dharmvanshi acharyaj mahi re, sada rahyo chu mari irchaay re

Ati dharmvara joi jann re, rehva maani gayu maru mann re

Mate ene puje hu pujano re, tetoh jarror jann mann jano re

Enu jene karyu sanmaan re, tene maru karyu che nidaan re

Em jaani lejo sahu jann re, em bolya shri Bhagwan re

Suni jann magan thaya re, dhanya dhanya swami keva rahya re

Pachi sau acharya sevya re, tetoh mota such ne leva re.

Hence all should have firm faith in the dharmkul and should all serve them. They are not like the other people; understand them to be great Devtas. They are Brahmins and that too of my family. By serving them you shall attain happiness too. By serving them and paying respect at their feet you will all attainyou’re your desires. This is our order, which should be followed for all time. Believe this by mind, action and speech there is no doubt in this at all. I want to from now give moksh to many.

Hence all should live in their commands whether it is the Sadhu’s or householders. Do not live by following your mind always live as they would want

you to live. Do as they ask and never even step forward without asking them. Always be humble with them and cast away any foolishness. All renunciates, householders and even the likes of singers should live according to them. Never

fall into arguments with them. If you keep them happy then I will be happy upon you. Do not think yourselves greater or knowledgeable than them nor enter into

debates with them or think them without any good attributes. Whoever keeps them happy means that they are keeping me happy. Do as they ask and always aid them in their work. Follow their orders and do not live without their agna. The yare in place of me, only those who are worthy shall understand this. Other people will not understand this and are misinformed and fall into false understanding. But one should understand this talk and not have a false sense of belief. I live in the Acharyas through my divine speech do not see any different. All males and females should understand that the Acharyas live in me and I live in them. I do not live far from them at all, I give my darshan through them. Whoever advances in Satsang shall understand that its because I live close to them. Wherever the Acharyas shall be respected they will understand it to be because of my greatness. They will be venerated here and in other foreign lands

and that is too because of my supremacy. Wherever they go they will triumph as I live in them in a great way. All should understand this greatly. As without Me there is no liberation. I live in the Dharmvanshi Acharyas with my own will. I also live in those who follow Dharm greatly. Thus worshipping them I am too worshipped. All you people should realise such with firm minds. Whoever has respected the Acharyas in such a way has said to have done what I have stated for them to do. So all of you shall realise such. In that Shri Bhagwan spoke. All were happy to hear this and they thought how greatly God lives amongst us. Then all performed veneration of the Acharyas to attain the divine bliss of God.

NO ANSWER FROM BAPS?? Didnt think so. There are many more proofs of what you follow is against teh original teachings of Bhagwan swaminarayan. But you do not like to reply to them.

What do you BAPS followers have to say about the above from the Purshottam Prakash??

one last thing - you talk of islam - not that i have anything against them - but they are growing not primarily because people voluntarily join islam out of the blue - they are growing because our Hindus and people of other diff faith are marring into muslim families - and you have to respect the muslims for keeping their staunch belief - so that the person of the other faith mainly converts into islam - and it does not happen the other way around. and SOME muslims also have other propagenda that they're involved in which i'd rather not get into right now. You cannot compare that to BAPS. forget about other religions - BAPS is a Hindu panth- a bhakti maarg- compare it to other Hindu panths.
I agree with you. BAPS is part of hinduism and is doing a good job in spreading Hindu dharma around the world. That's the only thing that matters. :)

Instead of pulling pout old post why don’t you reply to the ones you BAPS followers have no answer phone? I’m not stating that what BAPS and their charity do is wrong but you do not do it in accordance to Swaminarayan Bhagwan and His nand Santos.

Oh’ so now BAPS is part of the Hindu Dharma and not with Swaminarayan Sampraday? Its not about spreading Hindu Dharm. It’s about following it too. This is much more important. Now if the gurus themselves cannot follow it then how will the so-called devotees follow the Dharma as established by Bhagwan Swaminarayan! Follow the Agna and Upasna. The two wings of Sampraday.

Yeah go ahead, bury the post that you have no answer for.

It’s the same with you BAPS followers. You are like the blind following the blind. You go around in circles and not advance in the way Shriji Maharaj requires. Also ignore the majority of the 225 scriptures and cherry pick the ones that do not talk of Upasna and Agna of the Sampraday established by Swaminarayan Bhagwan Himself.

What responses do you have to Nishkulanand Swami and the many other scriptures, for example the one above? Come on Celina answer or do you wish to ignore it like BAPS has done since 1907 after it started?

It does matter, as you are not following the orders of Shriji Maharaj. It matters a lot. You are not HIS like Nishkulanand swami states in the Purshottam Prakash. Which He heard from Shriji Maharaj himself.

Hence all should have firm faith in the dharmkul and should all serve them. They are not like the other people; understand them to be great Devtas. They are Brahmins and that too of my family. By serving them you shall attain happiness too. By serving them and paying respect at their feet you will all attainyou’re your desires. This is our order, which should be followed for all time. Believe this by mind, action and speech there is no doubt in this at all. I want to from now give moksh to many.

Hence all should live in their commands whether it is the Sadhu’s or householders. Do not live by following your mind always live as they would want

you to live. Do as they ask and never even step forward without asking them. Always be humble with them and cast away any foolishness. All renunciates, householders and even the likes of singers should live according to them. Never

fall into arguments with them. If you keep them happy then I will be happy upon you. Do not think yourselves greater or knowledgeable than them nor enter into

debates with them or think them without any good attributes. Whoever keeps them happy means that they are keeping me happy. Do as they ask and always aid them in their work. Follow their orders and do not live without their agna. The yare in place of me, only those who are worthy shall understand this. Other people will not understand this and are misinformed and fall into false understanding. But one should understand this talk and not have a false sense of belief. I live in the Acharyas through my divine speech do not see any different. All males and females should understand that the Acharyas live in me and I live in them. I do not live far from them at all, I give my darshan through them. Whoever advances in Satsang shall understand that its because I live close to them. Wherever the Acharyas shall be respected they will understand it to be because of my greatness. They will be venerated here and in other foreign lands

and that is too because of my supremacy. Wherever they go they will triumph as I live in them in a great way. All should understand this greatly. As without Me there is no liberation. I live in the Dharmvanshi Acharyas with my own will. I also live in those who follow Dharm greatly. Thus worshipping them I am too worshipped. All you people should realise such with firm minds. Whoever has respected the Acharyas in such a way has said to have done what I have stated for them to do. So all of you shall realise such. In that Shri Bhagwan spoke. All were happy to hear this and they thought how greatly God lives amongst us. Then all performed veneration of the Acharyas to attain the divine bliss of God.

The Dharmvanshis have sat on my throne and will give dharm to all. Hence many will get liberated from them so all should realise this. Many will attain Moksh from them for all time. This is our will and I have decided this all the way from Akshardham. This is what Shri Hari stated in great joy and hearing this I have written it here. – Nishkulanand Swami.

Bhagwan this time round emancipated many souls.With his great powers he showed much of his divinity. God thought, how can what He has established exist for the maximum time? God decided that He has constructed big temples and got saints to reside therein. But these saints are renunciates how will they live with so much control. How can temples exist without the saints thinking them as their own? These saints cannot have money or women and even not attached to their own body. They should not and cannot control such places, so I shall establish those who can control all this. So God called His relatives from sarvar desh and gave them places to stay. He consecrated Ayodhyaprasad and Raghuvir as His sons. He then initiated them as Acharyas so that they could help those in seek of salvation. He divided the land and the mandirs unto them so no one would have problems. He made them the gurus of ALL sadhus and satsangis and divided the land into southern and northern divisions. He stated for them to live in their respective regions and preach the goodness of others to them. Whoever listens to the word of the Acharyas and performs their veneration will attain much happiness. Whoever donates them grain, money, animals, transport, fruit, flowers and water they will attain my eternal abode. Whichever householders gives all this and anything else such as clothes as well as calls them unto their home, venerates them, provides service to them and respects them, I, will give them moksh. In this way the Acharyas will give Moksh to the souls. You should all believe that this is the final way to attain liberation. There is no other way after this fourth way to attain moksh. I shall live in the Acharyas forever. Whoever takes refuge unto them will definitely cross this material world. Whoever has their darshan and takes their good attributes, talks good of them, serves them with love and gets happy unto seeing them shall I will look after them forever. I want all to attain such liberation of the first kind, such is my will. Hence this is a great big door for attaining moksh, which I have opened this time round. Many will be liberated through these Acharyas and live in my Akshardham. This is what Shriji Maharaj Himself stated. Hence all should believe such firmly.

By the way the acharyas thus give Moksh. BAPS saints are not Swaminarayan saints. Hindu saints? mmm, yeah they may be.

The yare in place of me, only those who are worthy shall understand this. Other people will not understand this and are misinformed and fall into false understanding. But one should understand this talk and not have a false sense of belief.

Instead of pulling out old post why don’t you reply to the ones you BAPS followers have no answer for? I’m not stating that what BAPS and their charity do is wrong but you do not do it in accordance to Swaminarayan Bhagwan and His nand Santos.

Oh’ so now BAPS is part of the Hindu Dharma and not with Swaminarayan Sampraday? Its not about spreading Hindu Dharm. It’s about following it too. This is much more important. Now if the gurus themselves cannot follow it then how will the so-called devotees follow the Dharma as established by Bhagwan Swaminarayan! Follow the Agna and Upasna. The two wings of Sampraday.

Yeah go ahead, bury the post that you have no answer for.

It’s the same with you BAPS followers. You are like the blind following the blind. You go around in circles and not advance in the way Shriji Maharaj requires. Also ignore the majority of the 225 scriptures and cherry pick the ones that do not talk of Upasna and Agna of the Sampraday established by Swaminarayan Bhagwan Himself.

What responses do you have to Nishkulanand Swami and the many other scriptures, for example the one above? Come on Celina answer or do you wish to ignore it like BAPS has done since 1907 after it started?

It does matter, as you are not following the orders of Shriji Maharaj. It matters a lot. You are not HIS like Nishkulanand swami states in the Purshottam Prakash. Which He heard from Shriji Maharaj himself.

Desh Vibhaag Lekh::

10. You two, who hold the Gadees, have been appointed spiritual preceptors: hence all Sadhus and Brahmcharis and Palas and all our followers shall always remain obedient to your commands and shall serve you. Should any person of a sect (belief) other than that of the two spiritual preceptors of the line of Dharmadev be pre-eminent for his knowledge of the Shastras or for his practice of Yoga or for ascetism or self renunciation, or for any other virtue, and if thereby the two ruling spiritual preceptors of the line of Dharmadev be lowered in estimation, nevertheless we command all sadhus and brahmcharis and Palas and all our followers, that in order to the salvation of their souls, they always and forever honour the two ruling spiritual preceptors of the line of Dharmadev, and obey them in thought word and deed. Should one, failing this seek refuge in another and honour him, his soul shall never have happiness in this world or in the world to come but shall suffer extreme pains.

Whats the matter BAPS followers? What do you have to say of all this? None of you guys seem to be replying anymore.... hmmm I wonder why...

Shri Swaminarayano Vijaytetram!!!!!!!!!

Jay Swamianarayan

Nar Narayan Dev Ni Jay

Laksminarayandev Ni Jay

Gopinathji Maharaj Ni Jay

<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=5 width=550 align=center bgColor=#ffffff border=0><TBODY><TR vAlign=top><TD colSpan=2>

M a j o r N e w s o f B A P S

</TD></TR><TR vAlign=top><TD align=middle colSpan=2></TD></TR><TR vAlign=top><TD align=middle>auckland.jpg</TD><TD align=middle>

</TD></TR><TR vAlign=top><TD align=middle colSpan=2>line2.jpg</TD></TR><TR vAlign=top><TD align=middle>architech.jpg</TD><TD align=middle>

</TD></TR><TR vAlign=top><TD align=middle colSpan=2>line2.jpg</TD></TR><TR vAlign=top><TD align=middle width=125>johannesburg.jpg</TD><TD align=middle width=425>

Vasant Panchmi Celebration, BAPS Shri Swaminarayan Mandir

Mayfair-West, Johannesburg, South Africa

10 Feb 2008

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

<TABLE height=3013 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="95%" align=center border=0><TBODY><TR><TD vAlign=top colSpan=3>Saak Utsav Celebrations</TD></TR><TR><TD vAlign=top colSpan=3><HR color=#484848 SIZE=1></TD></TR><TR><TD vAlign=top>On Saturday 16th February 2008, Shree Swaminarayan Temples worldwide celebrated this years Saak Utsav. Holy Saints and Devotees together arranged for beautiful darshan of Bhagwan preparing Saak, and Rotla. More.....

Shree Swaminarayan Temple, Leicester (I.S.S.O)

Shree Swaminarayan Temple, Colonia (I.S.S.O)

Shree Swaminarayan Temple, Chicago (I.S.S.O)

Shree Swaminarayan Temple, South New Jersey (I.S.S.O)

I.S.S.O Chapter - Toronto, Canada

</TD><TD vAlign=top>

43.jpg

</TD></TR><TR><TD vAlign=top colSpan=3> </TD></TR><TR><TD vAlign=top colSpan=3>Shikshapatri Jayanti </TD></TR><TR><TD vAlign=top colSpan=3><HR color=#484848 SIZE=1></TD></TR><TR><TD vAlign=top>Shree Swaminarayan Temples worldwide celebrated Vasant Panchmi, Shikshapatri Jayanti on Monday 11th February 2008 More.....

</TD><TD vAlign=top>

24.jpg

</TD></TR><TR><TD vAlign=top colSpan=3> </TD></TR><TR><TD vAlign=top colSpan=3>NNDYM Shibir - South New Jersey, Cherry Hill (I.S.S.O)</TD></TR><TR><TD vAlign=top colSpan=3><HR color=#484848 SIZE=1></TD></TR><TR><TD vAlign=top>With the guidance and blessings of His Holiness Acharya 1008 Shree Koshalendraprasadji Maharaj, I.S.S.O South Jersey (Cherry Hill) Temple hosted its first NarNarayan Dev Yuvak Mandal (NNDYM) Satsang Shibir on Friday 1st Febeuary to Sunday 3rd Feburary 2008. Over 60 children from various parts of New Jersey, New York, Delaware and Maryland were participated.

During the three days Satsang, youths were introduced to Hinduism and The Swaminarayan Sampraday. They also performed various leelas of Swaminarayan Bhagwan to understand the power of almighty and learned the correct way of performing 'puja'. More.....

</TD><TD vAlign=top>

1.jpg

</TD></TR><TR><TD vAlign=top colSpan=3> </TD></TR><TR><TD vAlign=top colSpan=3>Satsang Sabha - Raleigh-Durham NC Chapter (I.S.S.O)</TD></TR><TR><TD vAlign=top colSpan=3><HR color=#484848 SIZE=1></TD></TR><TR><TD vAlign=top>With the divine grace of Almighty Sarvavtari Purna Purushottam Shree Swaminarayan Bhagwan and blessings of His Holiness 1008 Acharya Shri Koshalendraprasadji Maharaj, the Raleigh-Durham NC chapter of I.S.S.O organized a Satsang sabha on Sunday December 23rd 2007. Sabha venue was at the Hindu Society of NC Cultural Mini hall in Morrisville NC. Pujya Shastri Shri DharmaKishoredasji Swami (Kothari swami) of Kalupur Swaminarayan Temple, Amdavad, India, Pujya Shastri Shri Madhavjivandasji Swami, Mahant of Weehawken Swaminarayan Temple, NJ and Parshad Shri Kanubhagat graced the sabha.

The sabha started with kirtan bhakti and a video introduction to the Swaminarayan Sampradaya and the ISSO. This was followed by spiritually enlightening pravachan by Shri Madavjivandasji Swami. Devotees enjoyed the pravachan in Hindi by Shri Dharma Kishoredasji Swami, where he explained the verse 'Seva mukti-shcha gamyatam' and the importance of seva in the life of a devotee. About 100 people attended the Satsang sabha. The sabha concluded with thal, aarti and blessings of santo.

Under guidance of HH Acharya Shri Koshalendraprasadji Maharaj, the Raleigh-Durham NC Chapter organizes regular Satsang every two weeks. The regular Satsang includes readings of Scriptures - Vachanamrut, Satsangi Jivan, kirtan bhakti, sant pravachan on video, thal/aartiand other activities – all in accordance with the practices of the Original Swaminarayan Sampraday. More.....

</TD><TD vAlign=top>

7.jpg

</TD></TR><TR><TD vAlign=top colSpan=3> </TD></TR><TR><TD vAlign=top colSpan=3>Shree Swaminarayan Temple, CNJ (I.S.S.O) - Dhanurmaas Celebrations </TD></TR><TR><TD vAlign=top colSpan=3><HR color=#484848 SIZE=1></TD></TR><TR><TD vAlign=top>Shree Swaminarayan Temple, CNJ (I.S.S.O) celebrated the auspicious period of Dhanurmaas. The month of Dhanurmaas this year was full of Divinity and exceptional darshan of Shree Hari. Devotees from near and far routinely joined daily services held from 5:45AM - 7:00AM. Shree Swaminarayan Dhun, Aarti, Recital of Shree Purshottam Prakash, and maha prasad were enjoyed by all. More.....

</TD><TD vAlign=top>

1.jpg

</TD></TR><TR><TD vAlign=top colSpan=3> </TD></TR><TR><TD vAlign=top colSpan=3>Shree Swaminarayan Temple, New Zealand (I.S.S.O) - Construction Work </TD></TR><TR><TD vAlign=top colSpan=3><HR color=#484848 SIZE=1></TD></TR><TR><TD vAlign=top>The ever continuous effort of His Holiness Acharya 1008 Shree Koshalendraprasadji Maharaj expanding Satsang across the globe is being exemplified by the construction work of Shree Swaminarayan Temple, New Zealand (I.S.S.O). Dedicated devotees of the sampraday have put in thousands of hours of selfless service to establish the first Shree Swaminarayan Temple in New Zealand. Over the last 5 years, careful planning and implementing has been taking place by the local community in Papatoetoe, Auckland to ensure a grand, majestic and beautiful new home is made for Almighty Shree Swaminarayan Bhagwan. More.....

</TD><TD vAlign=top>

61.jpg

<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" background=images/tit-im_34.gif border=0><TBODY><TR><TD>tit-latest-news_32.gif</TD><TD align=right> </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE borderColor=#ffcc66 cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=1 width="100%" align=center border=1><TBODY><TR><TD colSpan=3 height=35>MORE</TD></TR><TR><TD class=maintext vAlign=top height=20> </TD><TD class=style187 vAlign=top colSpan=2> </TD></TR><TR><TD class=maintext vAlign=top height=20>Copy%20of%201%20(41).jpg

</TD><TD class=style187 vAlign=top colSpan=2>

"Murti Pratishtha"

Shree Swaminarayan Temple - FAIZPUR,

KHAANDESH-Maharastra.</TD></TR><TR><TD class=maintext vAlign=top height=20>Copy%20of%201%20(28).jpg

Shree Swaminarayan Temple - Kukavav

Nr. Amreli

</TD></TR><TR><TD class=maintext vAlign=top height=20>Copy%20of%201%20(2).JPG

Shree Swaminarayan Temple - Amrapur

Nr. Amreli

</TD></TR><TR><TD vAlign=top height=20>Copy%20of%201%20(1).jpg

"Shakottsav"

Shree Swaminarayan Temple - Chorvadi

Nr. Junagadh

</TD></TR><TR><TD class=maintext vAlign=top height=20><A href="http://www.vadtal.com/News-Bharuch-1-2-2008.htm">Copy%20of%201%20(5).jpg

Dt. 1-2-2008</TD><TD class=style187 vAlign=top colSpan=2>"Opening of Sabhamandap & Gaushalla "

Shree Swaminarayan Temple - Bharuch,</TD></TR><TR><TD class=maintext vAlign=top height=20>Copy%20of%201%20(28).jpg

Dt. 27-1-2008</TD><TD class=style187 vAlign=top colSpan=2>"Murti Pratishtha" Shree Swaminarayan Temple - Navagadh,

Nr. Jetpur. </TD></TR><TR><TD class=maintext vAlign=top height=20>Copy%20of%201%20(12).JPG

Dt. 24-1-2008</TD><TD class=style187 vAlign=top colSpan=2>"Murti Pratishtha" Shree Swaminarayan Temple - Rangpur,

Ta, Amreli</TD></TR><TR><TD class=maintext vAlign=top height=20>Copy%20of%201%20(3).JPG

Dt. 19-1-2008</TD><TD class=style187 vAlign=top colSpan=2>Opening of Underground Way @

Shree Swaminarayan Temple - Sarangpur</TD></TR><TR><TD class=maintext vAlign=top height=20>Dt. 20-1-2008</TD><TD class=style187 vAlign=top colSpan=2>Murti Pratishtha Mahottsav

Shree Swaminarayan Temple - Ruvad.</TD></TR><TR><TD class=maintext vAlign=top height=20>IMG_0162.JPG

From - Dt. 8-1-2008

to 14-1-2008</TD><TD class=style187 vAlign=top colSpan=2>"Shrimad Bhagvad Parayan "

Shree Swaminarayan </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

<TABLE id=table9 style="BORDER-COLLAPSE: collapse" width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD vAlign=top align=left width="16%" colSpan=2>

Video

</TD><TD vAlign=top align=left width="9%"> </TD></TR><TR><TD vAlign=top align=left width="8%"> </TD><TD vAlign=top align=left width="8%"> </TD><TD vAlign=top align=left width="8%"> </TD><TD vAlign=top align=left width="9%"> </TD></TR><TR><TD vAlign=top align=left width="8%"> </TD><TD vAlign=top align=middle width="16%" colSpan=2>Flower Decoration Video - 1</TD><TD vAlign=top align=left width="9%"> </TD></TR><TR><TD vAlign=top align=left width="33%" colSpan=4>

Please click on any Images below to view it clearly.

<TABLE id=table10 style="BORDER-COLLAPSE: collapse" cellPadding=0 width=790 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD align=middle width=199>20.jpg</TD><TD align=middle width=200>21.jpg</TD><TD align=middle width=194>22.jpg</TD><TD align=middle width=198>23.jpg</TD></TR><TR><TD align=middle width=199> </TD><TD align=middle width=200> </TD><TD align=middle width=194> </TD><TD align=middle width=198> </TD></TR><TR><TD align=middle width=199>48.jpg</TD><TD align=middle width=200>45.jpg</TD><TD align=middle width=194>46.jpg</TD><TD align=middle width=198>47.jpg</TD></TR><TR><TD align=middle width=199> </TD><TD align=middle width=200> </TD><TD align=middle width=194> </TD><TD align=middle width=198> </TD></TR><TR><TD align=middle width=199>51.jpg</TD><TD align=middle width=200>50.jpg</TD><TD align=middle width=194>49.jpg</TD><TD align=middle width=198>52.jpg</TD></TR><TR><TD align=middle width=199> </TD><TD align=middle width=200> </TD><TD align=middle width=194> </TD><TD align=middle width=198> </TD></TR><TR><TD align=middle width=199>24.jpg</TD><TD align=middle width=200>25.jpg</TD><TD align=middle width=194>26.jpg</TD><TD align=middle width=198>27.jpg</TD></TR><TR><TD align=middle width=199> </TD><TD align=middle width=200> </TD><TD align=middle width=194> </TD><TD align=middle width=198> </TD></TR><TR><TD align=middle width=199>28.jpg</TD><TD align=middle width=200>29.jpg</TD><TD align=middle width=194>30.jpg</TD><TD align=middle width=198>31.jpg</TD></TR><TR><TD align=middle width=199> </TD><TD align=middle width=200> </TD><TD align=middle width=194> </TD><TD align=middle width=198> </TD></TR><TR><TD align=middle width=199>32.jpg</TD><TD align=middle width=200>33.jpg</TD><TD align=middle width=194>34.jpg</TD><TD align=middle width=198>35.jpg</TD></TR><TR><TD align=middle width=199> </TD><TD align=middle width=200> </TD><TD align=middle width=194> </TD><TD align=middle width=198> </TD></TR><TR><TD align=middle width=199>36.jpg</TD><TD align=middle width=200>37.jpg</TD><TD align=middle width=194>38.jpg</TD><TD align=middle width=198>39.jpg</TD></TR><TR><TD align=middle width=199> </TD><TD align=middle width=200> </TD><TD align=middle width=194> </TD><TD align=middle width=198> </TD></TR><TR><TD align=middle width=199>40.jpg</TD><TD align=middle width=200>41.jpg</TD><TD align=middle width=194>42.jpg</TD><TD align=middle width=198>43.jpg</TD></TR><TR><TD align=middle width=199> </TD><TD align=middle width=200> </TD><TD align=middle width=194> </TD><TD align=middle width=198> </TD></TR><TR><TD align=middle width=199> </TD><TD align=middle width=200> </TD><TD align=middle width=194> </TD><TD align=middle width=198> </TD></TR><TR><TD align=middle width=199> </TD><TD align=middle width=200> </TD><TD align=middle width=194> </TD><TD align=middle width=198> </TD></TR><TR><TD align=middle width=790 colSpan=4>On: 14/Jan/2007</TD></TR><TR><TD align=middle width=199>1.jpg</TD><TD align=middle width=200>2.jpg</TD><TD align=middle width=194>3.jpg</TD><TD align=middle width=198>4.jpg</TD></TR><TR><TD align=middle width=199>5.jpg</TD><TD align=middle width=200>8.jpg</TD><TD align=middle width=194>11.jpg</TD><TD align=middle width=198>9.jpg</TD></TR><TR><TD align=middle width=199>7.jpg</TD><TD align=middle width=200>6.jpg</TD><TD align=middle width=194>12.jpg</TD><TD align=middle width=198>13.jpg</TD></TR><TR><TD align=middle width=199> </TD><TD align=middle width=200> </TD><TD align=middle width=0> </TD><TD align=middle width=198> </TD></TR><TR><TD align=middle width=199>14.jpg</TD><TD align=middle width=200>15.jpg</TD><TD align=middle width=0>16.jpg</TD><TD align=middle width=198>44.jpg</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

the mokshya can only achieved either by bhagwan or sant(sat purus, akantik etc).

by many references in vachanamrut. even it can not be achieved by acharya whosoever?( it is nowhere written that the mokshya even can be archieved by acharya)

in present time the swaminarayan bhagwan is not physically present so we need to search the sant rather acharya or whatsoever

the four things are essential dharma bhakti vairagya and atma nistha find the sant who archived the items and do what he says

this whole arguing sessions do not bring any mokshya to anyone, the knowledge can not achieved by just referring scriptures by youself there are many secrete meaning are there to understand in order to reveal those meaning u need true sant.

the discussion of yours shown that you are figting in order to nurture your ego noting else no true guru and even a true acharya said so far as

you all like bookworm or scripture worm. ultimate realisation can not be archieved by just reading scriptures buy so much by following the path shown.

it can not be assumed that the god's son must be god, not true. bhagwan swaminarayan ni gadi to guno ni gadi chhe. na to acharya and his parampara ni gadi.

dharma vagar ni bhakti nakkami chhe a pachi sadu hoy ke acharya.

when u dont know yourself very well u dont have right to judge either acharya or pramukh swami they might be doing as per bhagwan swaminarayan,s wish and u r not god that u know everything

the date before acharya not selected do u think that the was not there even the swami narayan is there. you are wrong.

it is gujarati proverb "kuva ma hoy to havada ma ave" if achaya is following as per dhamamrut and shikhsapati said its ok but if not they are not considered to be even satsangi. refere the definition of satsanti and kusangi. i am not criticising anybody but merely saying that if u really want akshardham then find the sant as described by swaminarayan because in all scriptures only two are praised one bhagwan and sant not even achaya.

here u will raise objection that what about every words said by shriji maharaj about achaya? i say if one fail in his duty than he is not considered to be undertaking his duty? so i have already mentioned aa gadi to guno ni gadi chhe not father's propety that herited generation by generation even though there are acting out of law.

stop discussing and think about yourself how far you have reached in order to achieve the state of bhraman rather than locking yourself in boundry. not good. rather than thinking about the what is truth and not youself lets pray god because he is all doer that guide me through this.

this is my personal view that looking to the guns described by the bhagwan swaminarayan the sant described by the vedas and swaminarayan scriptures the sant is pramukhswami no one else not in whole earth but in bramand if one really want to challange than show me anyone else on the planet. if anybody is not respecting him can not be forginven by even bhagwan swaminarayan. and ante to narak ma jase.

jay swaminarayan