IndiaDivine.org
celina12

The Swaminarayan Faith

Rate this topic

halo daas ka daas

today baps name and fame is spreading all over the world

u r not speaking but ur jealousy is speaking

so lord swaminarayan had told that swabhav dur karva hoi to atishay sant samaagam karvo padshey beta.

in gujarati we have one line

haathi chaalto hoi ne to kutra bhasya karey pan tene karine haathi teni chaal badley nahi

means

when elephant walks , dogs do barks besides him, but elephant doesn't change his path.ok

what a great saying hopefully mahesh will remember it.:crying2:

hmm. but why is it that so many people are fleeing the so-called "Original Sampradaya" and coming to BAPS temples for Darshan and worship? People do not feel the presence of God at such corrupted places.

Jai Swaminarayan.

HAhahaha why is it people are reading original scriptures and realising what the truth is and coming to the Satsang that Bhagwan Swaminarayan established instead of BAPS just like i , my family and many cousins and friends did?

halo daas ka daas

today baps name and fame is spreading all over the world

u r not speaking but ur jealousy is speaking

so lord swaminarayan had told that swabhav dur karva hoi to atishay sant samaagam karvo padshey beta.

in gujarati we have one line

haathi chaalto hoi ne to kutra bhasya karey pan tene karine haathi teni chaal badley nahi

means

when elephant walks , dogs do barks besides him, but elephant doesn't change his path.ok

so plz first u remove ur swabhav of jealousy beta and then do blame on any saint.

for ur kind information,

atyar sudhi badhaj prakar na gunaah, chori, lutfat, murder, rape had come forward of sadhus who are under achaarya.

ok.

khudh ki thaali mei ched hai woh pehle thikh kar baad mei chat karna.

pure india mei tumare sadhu ki blue films bahar bikti hai beta. hamare baps ki nahi.

huuuuhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

My dear friend. I think someone should have told that to shastriji Maharaj when he left Vadtal mandir. The Agna and Upasna was being followed by all, yet he left the hathi jevo satsang that Swmainarayan bhagwan established.

Its not through jealousy i have left BAPS its through true knowledge ive realised from the scriptures. If you read my earlier postwill come to know that. And most importantly if YOU read the sampradays shastras you will realise yourself. You and your mrs celina ca ndo whatever you like, but all you know about this satsang that Bhagwan Himself established is the impious deeds created by no longer existing saints. And even if they do still exist they will suffer for their consequences. Big deal. When does this mena that there are no more santpurush here? How foolish of you guys. We have thousands of sadhus and many of them are mukts. What about that? If you met any then you would know.

Also there is no ched in my thaali. My thaali is clean. Its full of Satpurushs that you fail to spot yet you go on to take avgun of the Acharya. Even Gunatitanand Swami stated not to do such? So why do you carry on? You fools. Still if you think there is ched in there fine. But this thaali is that which Bhagwan Himself ate from and He is the one who created it. Unlike you plastic plate full of guru droh and Vachan droh. No matter what scripture i will show or you yourself will read you will remain same as Vinashkale Viprit Buddhi.

My sant Samagam is great. Dont you worry about me my friends. I do sant samagam with saints that regular talk with Bhagwan in Pratyaksh form.

Tame toh Shastra Vanchi ni vichaar pan nathi kari sakta, toh pache Mahraj ni Avalna kari kevaay. Maharaj no abhipray tame kem samaji shako? Sona mathe Mitti hoy, toh teh dhoy ne saaf kari sakaay, pan sirf mitti dhoy toh teh sonu na thaay.

Pureh india meh joh bhi hoi voh hame kya? Hame toh hamara Bhagwan, SACHAA sant, Acharya, Shastra aur Haribhakt seh kahm hai, Juthe makaaro seh nahi!

Aise Vichaar karke hum Bhajan Bhakti karte hai mere bhai!! Sirf Bhagwan Purshottam Narayan ki Khumaari rakhteh hai. Voh tum kya jaano? Joh Bhagwan keh Shastra aur matt ka svikaar na karsaka voh kya khaak satsang karenghe??

Hamara so Sampraday hai, Voh bhagwan ne Khud hi sthapan kiya hai, aap toh bureh hi dekte ho, kabhi Shibir, katha, Patotsav yah Prasang me aye hai?

Agaye irsha ke naam par muje arop lagane lol.

That Murti is devoid of any sort of Ahavaan other than the one consecrated by the Dharmvanshi Acharyas according to the Satsangi Jivan. Bhagwan in the Swaminarayan Sampraday doesnt live in any other murtis other than these according to teh shastras.

Jai Swaminarayan.

ghanshyam.jpg

These are true Murtis. Placed by Bhagwan Swaminarayan Himself!! He sttated clearly that he resides in only these murtis and those consecrated buy the Dharm Vanshi Acharyas. Even today they perform millions of miracles!

nar.jpg

jai swaminarayan to daas na daas

once i have read in ur quote that u were telling about "only dharmkul ne ashrit"

so, i would like to inform u for ur kind knowledge, dont feel bad, if felt then dandwat pranam , 'dharmkul ne ashrit' that word was only written in vachanamrit gadhada pratham 1, and too it was written on magshar sud 4, sawant1876. now according to shriharicharitamrutsagar , pur-24, tarang-39-55, in that there is description that rampratap and icharam arivied in sawant 1877. means after 1 year of dharmakul ne ashrit discussion.

that indicates and teaches that dharmkul means those who follow dharm means at that time shreeji maharaj wanted to tell that those who follow dharm.

ok.:deal:

jai swaminarayan to daas na daas

once i have read in ur quote that u were telling about "only dharmkul ne ashrit"

so, i would like to inform u for ur kind knowledge, dont feel bad, if felt then dandwat pranam , 'dharmkul ne ashrit' that word was only written in vachanamrit gadhada pratham 1, and too it was written on magshar sud 4, sawant1876. now according to shriharicharitamrutsagar , pur-24, tarang-39-55, in that there is description that rampratap and icharam arivied in sawant 1877. means after 1 year of dharmakul ne ashrit discussion.

that indicates and teaches that dharmkul means those who follow dharm means at that time shreeji maharaj wanted to tell that those who follow dharm.

ok.:deal:

First of all, The dharmkul sthapan of the Acharyas can clearly be seen in the Nihkulanand kavya that Bhagwan clearly stated from Akshardham of what HE would establish. And the Dharmkul Acharyas were one of them. You have to read this before coming on here.

Also you state the shriharicharitamrutsagar , pur-24. But This granth by Adharanand Swami has more than what you state.

Have you read the rest of it? In fact have you read the very start even? Which states clearly the imprtnace of the Dharmvanshi Acharyas?

Your being foolish here. Read the shriharicharitamrutsagar clearly. Otherwise Moksh will be impossible for you and your fellow so called devotees and gurus.

Be very careful. I state for your very own god.This is not just any old thing. This is the words of bhagwan you are messing with.

Read the original scriptures.Then you will understand to live within the maryada of Maharaj. The authentic sampradays of Maharaj and nand santos.

Jai Swaminarayan

Jay Swaminarayan

halo

jai swaminarayan

i believe and respect all the acharyas and saints and saadhus of all the sampradayas and dharm, not only baps but of ur narnarayan gadi, vadtal whenever i go to vadtal or bhuj or gadhada, i bow to each and every saint and saadhus and acharya too.

hum koi bhed bhaav nahi rakhte

according to vachanmrit, mhrj said that asht prakar ni murti ma bhagwan rahya che, that means all over the world where ever the murtis are there there is god inside.

god is not in the murti but the murti is patther only but the devotee sees the god inside the murti.

the person who doesnt believe in god to him its the stone only and the person who believes in god looks god in every thing,

according to maharaj and in loya vachanamrit, bhagwan said that every thing related to god is divine, "murti , saint, acharya, saadhus, and haribhakt too".

so if any one is true haribhakt, he should always look mahraj in every murti saint saadhu and haribhakt, forget what any body teaches anything.

i personally visited and talked to every sadhus of each sampraday in swaminarayan sanstha, but what i found that except baps sadhus every sansthas other than baps sadhus spoke ninda only and all that sadhus i cant understand that why they are doing nindas of other sadhus of baps, let them do whatever they do, but as a sadhu they had a goal of akshardhaam so be after it, do they think that by doing ninda of sadhus of baps , shreeji maharaj will be raaji or prasanna.

jai swaminarayan.

people still fighting........just follow your own guru.......scriptures cannot be understood easily......all secrets are encrypted.....and untill they are revealed ....better to follow your own guru........god is the destination ......and when you arrive there .......there will be no need to proove anything ......peace....

First of all, The dharmkul sthapan of the Acharyas can clearly be seen in the Nihkulanand kavya that Bhagwan clearly stated from Akshardham of what HE would establish. And the Dharmkul Acharyas were one of them. You have to read this before coming on here.

Also you state the shriharicharitamrutsagar , pur-24. But This granth by Adharanand Swami has more than what you state.

Have you read the rest of it? In fact have you read the very start even? Which states clearly the imprtnace of the Dharmvanshi Acharyas?

Your being foolish here. Read the shriharicharitamrutsagar clearly. Otherwise Moksh will be impossible for you and your fellow so called devotees and gurus.

Be very careful. I state for your very own god.This is not just any old thing. This is the words of bhagwan you are messing with.

Read the original scriptures.Then you will understand to live within the maryada of Maharaj. The authentic sampradays of Maharaj and nand santos.

Jai Swaminarayan

Jay Swaminarayan

I think the bickering needs to stop, it's only taking away from the satsang. Your bickering isn't gonna make BAPS go away. It's better to try in correct problems in your own sect then to complain about BAPS.

Upholding the charitable tradition

THEY DON'T GET as much recognition as the Salvation Army or the Red Cross, but they perform on a smaller scale just like the big guys.

I'm talking about BAPS Care International, a disaster relief agency associated with the Hindu religion. This year marks the organization's 100th anniversary.

They keep a relatively low profile. But for decades they have toiled on the front lines after major disasters. Some of the worst ones were on the Indian subcontinent. Since being founded in the Indian state of Gujarat, they've extended relief work to many hard-to-reach corners of South Asia.

I first learned about BAPS in January 2005, a few days into the new year, after the deadly tsunami struck more than a dozen countries around the Indian Ocean, leaving 200,000 dead and millions more homeless. BAPS' local religious community was holding a prayer vigil to which I'd invited myself.

In addition to praying and speech-making, the members of the local BAPS Swaminarayan temple in Clifton, one of 90 such temples in the country, had mobilized others in the North Jersey community to collect money and non-perishable goods to distribute to the stricken areas. A lot of energy was being generated toward doing something constructive to repair the unfathomable damage done in that natural disaster. More than a week after the tsunami had changed the lives of millions, the extent of damage was still being assessed.

Before the dust had settled, BAPS had joined two other relief partners, eventually delivering $7 million in supplies to isolated regions, some of them rendered even more remote by the tsunami that washed away familiar landmarks, homes, roads and hope.

My next encounter with this group was later in 2005 as volunteers headed for New Orleans. In the wake of Hurricane Katrina, BAPS was serving food and arranging for temporary shelter, among other services.

Working alongside other relief groups after Hurricanes Katrina and Rita wreaked havoc on the Gulf Coast, BAPS made essential services available on location while communities in New Jersey and elsewhere collected money.

The New Orleans project

The BAPS New Jersey office coordinated 530 trained volunteers traveling to the Gulf Coast from Houston and other parts of the South and Southeast to work at the organization's New Orleans project.

"Some of the Red Cross workers were the first ones getting hot meals from us," said the group's Nilkanth Patel. Through BAPS, rooms were arranged for other relief workers and victims fleeing New Orleans. Patel continued disaster relief work with Katrina victims when he got back to Houston, coordinating programs for housing, counseling and other services.

"We got our medical teams coming from throughout the country to start helping the clinics in Houston serve the victims who relocated there. Some of those activities lasted for months," said Patel. A pharmacist by profession, he has since been named president of BAPS Charities.

Lenin Joshin, media coordinator at BAPS national headquarters in Piscataway, said doctors and psychologists had been mobilized by the organization in September 2001 as well.

"Our medical team was in New York helping with the problems related to trauma and psychological shock and provided counseling to the victims of the World Trade Center," Joshin said.

Among the largest and fastest-growing ethnic groups in the state, the South Asian community is expecting 20,000 people to attend BAPS' 100th anniversary official celebration, to be held in Continental Arena tomorrow.

The yearlong commemoration of the BAPS centennial includes next Saturday's family day in Edison, and a recent women's conference. Another program this week was for Indian children. Its aim is to get the youth to discuss issues of religious and cultural pride.

Although socializing and preserving cultural traditions are important goals of the events planned during the year of celebration, they serve another end. They create another generation conscious of selfless giving, the core of the BAPS charitable tradition.

BAPS Charities

I think the bickering needs to stop, it's only taking away from the satsang. Your bickering isn't gonna make BAPS go away. It's better to try in correct problems in your own sect then to complain about BAPS.

There is no bickering. There is only truth. The truth set up by Shriji Maharaj Himself. Just because you cannot quote fro the Shastras you state what you do.

By the way it isnt in "my side" or "my sect". Its the Sampraday Bhagwan Himself Set up. If people, sadhus or Acharyas are doing adharm then they will be judged by Bhagwan for their Karmas as will be judged, and better ones will follow in their footsteps. The truth is that Bhagwans agna and upsna shouldnt be changed. Im not here to make BAPS go away. LOL

Bhagwan will take care of that. Im just here to show whats true to the mumukshus who have lost their way and collided of the path of reality. What Bhagwan intended for bhakts to do.

You are lying as earlier you were bad mouthing saints and Acharyas of the Amdavad desh and Vadtal desh. Bhagwan stated that Asht Prakaar na murti ma Rahya che means : Eight types are: stone, metal, wood, sand, diamond, picture, gold and mentally.<O:P></O:P>

Not that He lives in all murtis around the world. The murtis He lives in around the world can only be the ones that have been consecrated by the Dharmvanshi Acharyas. Why do you state such without reading the Satsangi Jivan and other scriptures like Niskulanand Kavya etc?

See in Loya Vachnamrut Bhagwan states that Acharyas are divine. They are brother. Trust me. Pramukh Swami may be a nice person but his ways are not which Bhagwan Swaminarayan established. You seem mumukshu : I suggest you read the authentic scriptures.

You can forget everything but you cannot forget the teachings of Bhagwan. Also as a Haribhakt you should comply as a haribhakts should. Same wit ha Sadhu. I can understand why Swaminarayan sampraday saints speak such of BAPS Sadhus. It is because they are going against the wishes of Bhagwan that’s why. This can easily be spotted. You cant go against the agna, niyam and upasna of Bhagwan.