IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Pankaja_Dasa

Increase Download Speed

Rate this topic

Many users in India get an internet connection, just for basic browsing and checking their emails. So a dial up connection would suffice to suit their needs. Well, what about the case of the other heavy internet surfers who download games, music, movies etc from the web. The question they frequently ask is how to improve the download speed of utorrent or any other torrent client for that matter. The answer is that you simply cannot. You can however tweak your torrent client, in this case utorrent, by changing the port forward number, upload ratio, download ratio etc to increase the speed of your downloads. But still, you only get the maximum provided download speed allocated by your Internet Service Providers. The only remedy for this situation is to get a faster connection for a fairer price than your slower connection. you can chk the internet speed test from ip speed test at free of cost.

As far as the problems with the other devices are concerned I can’t help it. As I have noticed the speed of the network is good, but if I start downloading some files from the net the speed of download is only slow but now the browsing speed. This is not a new problem; it is the case since I have been using this system. But the other systems connected to the same hub are havening a better speed.

As i know that Pankaj Dasa is trying to say the following. Generally in Windows, it preserves 10 to 20% of bandwidth for OS purposes for updates, pseduo data transportation wtc. If we can enable it in control panel we can increase internet speed by 20%.