IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Ruined by black magic!

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Since I am living outside India, I do not get enough time to search a genuine Tantrik or a saint who could break the black magic spell. It is said that even presence of a saint drives away the evil spirits. There are also very few temples/dargas who destroys the black magic automatically. Only fortunates gets the whereabouts of such shrines.

Guest guest

Today, 'chandals' are invaded all the areas of other classes. As a result, their dangerous and destructive mentality has reached all wallks of life. Even supporting of black magic directly or indirectly is equivalent to actual performers.

The question remains 'why on earth people should resort to such black magics and support them ??'

Better to get help of some persons who knows about such things deeply. I know some persons in kerala.

I suggest you to chunt mahasudarshana mantra and gayatri mantra. Gayatri mantra will dilute your papas and sudarshana mantra will help you from enemies.

well sadman! what you are experiencing could be black magic, but it could also be the remnants of leftover karmas from previous births!

Black magic is entirely possible...! There are spells in tantra that can cause havoc similar to what you have described.

Do go to a good psychic, but only after making sure that he will not cheat you! Ask the fellow to split the cost of the ritual in a 50:50 manner. And do chant the name of Krishna..!

If possible chant the Hanuman Chalisa since this is a powerful tool for removal of any spells...!

It is very powerful if you apply Vaishnava symbols of tilaka on your body and chant proper mantras for applying tilaka.

Also you should wear Tulasi beads around your neck and apply symbols of Vishnu on your body with Tilaka.

Keep the Vaishnava tilaka symbol on your forehead at all times.

Here is a web site that has the proper mantras for applying Tilaka.

http://www.deityworship.com/temple_worship/temple_ready.htm

Always, apply this tilaka after bathing 2 times daily.

The more pure and powerful is your chanting of the Tilaka mantras the more effective and potent will be the protective shield provided by the Tilaka.

Then learn to chant the Narayana Kavaca mantra for protection.

You can find the mantras here in Srimad Bhagavatam.

http://vedabase.net/sb/6/8/en1

With keeping Tilaka and chanting the Narayana Kavaca, you should start to see the Tantric curses being neutralized.

Guest guest

This remedies work in the initial stages of spell but if it is realized late, it will not work because by that time the ghosts are habitual to everything. I believe that ghosts or evil spirts are involved in every spell who do their work assigned to them till the end.

I wonder how people who make use of ghosts, are prospering in todays Kaliyuga. There work is same as that of any evil Tantriks.

This remedies work in the initial stages of spell but if it is realized late, it will not work because by that time the ghosts are habitual to everything. I believe that ghosts or evil spirts are involved in every spell who do their work assigned to them till the end.

I wonder how people who make use of ghosts, are prospering in todays Kaliyuga. There work is same as that of any evil Tantriks.

If you think that ghosts and evil spirits are the most powerful beings and have no fear of Narayana, then you don't know much.

These evil spirits flee from the very name of Narayana or the chanters of the name of Narayana.

These evil beings live in darkness.

If you surround yourself with light and the Holy Names of Krishna, then these evil spirits will run back to the darkness they need for their evil powers.

They thrive on darkness and ignorance.

If you get darkness and ignorance out of your mind and out of your life and take shelter of light, then these hideous beings will run for their lives back to where they came from.

These evil spirits can't approach the light of God.

They lurk in the darkness of ignorance.

It is ignorance alone that gives them the chance to haunt the life of a cursed person.

The key is to get ignorance and darkness out of your mind and your life and embrace the light of spiritual knowledge and the light of the Holy Name of Krishna.

Guest guest

If you think that ghosts and evil spirits are the most powerful beings and have no fear of Narayana, then you don't know much.

These evil spirits flee from the very name of Narayana or the chanters of the name of Narayana.

I never ever said that ghosts and evil spirits are the most power beings but these evil spirits does not flee from the very name of Narayana. They are also the creation of the Lord. Otherwise, there would not be any black magic in this world.

If you surround yourself with light and the Holy Names of Krishna, then these evil spirits will run back to the darkness they need for their evil powers.

They thrive on darkness and ignorance.

If you get darkness and ignorance out of your mind and out of your life and take shelter of light, then these hideous beings will run for their lives back to where they came from.

These evil spirits can't approach the light of God.

They lurk in the darkness of ignorance.

It is ignorance alone that gives them the chance to haunt the life of a cursed person.

The key is to get ignorance and darkness out of your mind and your life and embrace the light of spiritual knowledge and the light of the Holy Name of Krishna.

I am sorry. I do not know everything but still I want say what I know. These black magic ghosts are given work by their masters which they are doing. They do not understand anything but their promise to the masters (Tantriks). Every victim of black magic is not a cursed person.

How they become ghosts is another story. Even if they do not wish, they continue till theirs master ask them to stop. How to break such spell, is only known to the persons who deal with ghosts. Perhaps, Lord does not intefere the free-will of these people before the entire action is over.

I never ever said that ghosts and evil spirits are the most power beings but these evil spirits does not flee from the very name of Narayana. They are also the creation of the Lord. Otherwise, there would not be any black magic in this world.

I am sorry. I do not know everything but still I want say what I know. These black magic ghosts are given work by their masters which they are doing. They do not understand anything but their promise to the masters (Tantriks). Every victim of black magic is not a cursed person.

How they become ghosts is another story. Even if they do not wish, they continue till theirs master ask them to stop. How to break such spell, is only known to the persons who deal with ghosts. Perhaps, Lord does not intefere the free-will of these people before the entire action is over.

I have had plenty of experience with ghosts and unclean spirits.

They need silence and darkness to work their deeds.

Keeps candles burning and spiritual music playing in your home and the tantric spirits cannot have any effect.

Other than that, you have karmas to deal with and the evil spells of tantric witches and warlocks are nothing more than your own karmas that have taken form to come back on you.

If you have been cursed then that is your bad karma.

To get free from bad karma there is no more powerful process than chanting the Maha-mantra under the guidance of pure devotees of Krishna.

You need to associate with Gaudiya Vaishnavas and chant the Maha-mantra congregationally with them.

Then, all these tantric curses will be turned around and send back upon the sick people that put these curses on you.

I promise you.

If you seek out some pure Gaudiya Vaishnava devotees and chant Sankirtan with them then all your bad karma and all the curses following you will go away.

Surely, your karma cannot be worse than mine.

At least you took birth in India.

To get birth in India is a very great blessing and a very great opportunity.

Don't waste it by ignoring the Gaudiya Vaishnava devotees who are more powerful than any tantric curse that can ever come upon you.

Guest guest

I have had plenty of experience with ghosts and unclean spirits.

They need silence and darkness to work their deeds.

Keeps candles burning and spiritual music playing in your home and the tantric spirits cannot have any effect.

Other than that, you have karmas to deal with and the evil spells of tantric witches and warlocks are nothing more than your own karmas that have taken form to come back on you.

If you have been cursed then that is your bad karma.

To get free from bad karma there is no more powerful process than chanting the Maha-mantra under the guidance of pure devotees of Krishna.

You need to associate with Gaudiya Vaishnavas and chant the Maha-mantra congregationally with them.

Then, all these tantric curses will be turned around and send back upon the sick people that put these curses on you.

I promise you.

If you seek out some pure Gaudiya Vaishnava devotees and chant Sankirtan with them then all your bad karma and all the curses following you will go away.

Surely, your karma cannot be worse than mine.

At least you took birth in India.

To get birth in India is a very great blessing and a very great opportunity.

Don't waste it by ignoring the Gaudiya Vaishnava devotees who are more powerful than any tantric curse that can ever come upon you.

Clear yourself, get the light, remove ignorance etc etc. are very generalized things and offer no solution at all to a specific situation. Chant the lords name and be in the company of good people are some goody goody preachings that are ok to lead a normal balanced life. But what you are "promising" here is not exactly the solution to the person's problem. How many people are cured by the maha mantra of cancer or other diseases? There are many Gurus who have died of diseases. Of course you can say their karma, Krishna's will, their mission completed or whatever. And at the end everything, it can be generalized to karma, so comes forth the generalized concept of do good karma and reap good results. Finish. We need no specialized branches of knowledges then. Again, its like saying - dude, u've got cancer, cuz u had bad karmas n forget the doctors. Just chant mahamantra and i promise u, u'll get completely cured at the end of the month, cuz cancer is dark energy and mantra is light. remove darkness from ur life and u'll get cured.

Specific problems need specific solutions. And faith in the lord and chanting his name can go side by side. But may not ncessarily be a full fledged solution in itself. I've known people who were victims of black magic and nothing cured them. No pujas, no chantings, no gaudiyas nothing, unless they met specific tantriks who could remove th evil effect with their siddhi. Period! in just one sitting! 30 minutes!! Unfortunately I'm not in India now and do not know the address. You can't say that if u have a certain ailment then just chant and keep on eating prasad and u'll get cured!! This doesn't work like this dear! Its is practical kriya. Without which mere emotions have not much meaning. This preaching business is easy shot without being able to provide practical solution to life's problems. Simply bhajan Kirtan does not solve lives intricate issues. At the end of the day, bhajan mandali also needs to feed its palate and provide for its children. This doesn't mean don't sing Lord's glories or chant his name. Tantra is a specialized and highly evolved branch of spiritual knowledge. It cannot be undermined by someone who has no sadhna shakti or experience in Tantra. To harness the powers of nature with sheer will power, highly scientific mantra sadhna (quite different from simple chanting), and ustilizing every faculty of a sadhak's physical and spiritual potential in a well devised, proven manner to acheive maximum success in minimum time is what tantra does. Then may the aim be spiritual progress or material progress. It can be removal of obstacles from a person's life, having good health or propetiating your favorite deity! Its all Tantra. tantra is not just 'black magic' nor are the tantriks dark evil people. Its a myth that some cheapsters use to earn a fast buck. Tantra and tantrik sadhna is highly specialized, and disciplined sadhna concept that can be understood by practical sadhnatmak kriya with a Guru only. Not by books or quotations. Highly accomplished sages and tantriks like Vishwamitra, Gorakhnath and numerous others have achieved the pinacle of sadhna, siddhi and success in their lives and were able to guide yugpurushas like Ramachandra and others. All this is possible through tantra. It gives unimaginable power to the user who has earned it with his diligence, asuterity, strength Guru and God's mercy and bhakti. And to use it wisely for the benefit of mankind is what they do. So it is a specialized knowledge that provides specialized solutions to lives problems without which neither pure bhakti is really possible not any progress in life. Life that is full of problems and misery is a continuous battle for survival and how can one progress with obstacles on every step? Its good if you can actually reach and get Krsna's or another deity's mercy in ur life. But if you can! Tantra also gives the way for that!!

I'm not writing here to convert Hare Krsnas to adopting tantra. But I'm definitely writing here to tell the use and value of tantra and debunk the wrong notions people have about tantra and tantriks.

Guest guest

Also, the so called black magic or spell is nothing but a specific small power. And any power in itself is not bad or 'evil'. Its the use or the intent of using with a specific aim that can be bad or good. Just like a KNIFE. It is a tool. You can use it in everyday life to cut vegetables and fruits and offer to the lord. But you can use the same knife to cut someone's throat too! Knife is a power, a tool. But to use it wisely is in the user's hands. Similarly some of the spells or powers. Its unfortunate indeed that some cheap so called tantrils get hold of some powers and use them for petty and bad things. For which they do get the karma back!! Unless they know how to protect and neutralize it. In either case. to harm without a solid reason is dead wrong! This is not what it should be used for! But there are a lot of other tantriks who help people heal from such bad affects and literally remove these thorns from one's life.

Guest guest

I agree with the views of Guest3.

There are different types of black magic, which is being practiced all over the world. What we understand is the black magic which mentioned in the Tantra for divine use. But there all also road-side tantriks who learn all kind of tricks in Smashan like karni, moot, handiya etc. which are very dangerous. They call themselves tantriks but they are just the evil minded persons who do the witchcraft with the help of ghosts. Sometimes, their actions are very fatal. For example, the victims of ‘moot’ dies instantly by vomiting blood or heart attack.

Faith in God helps to survive in any critical situation but there are exceptions to every rule. To get out of critical situation one need to get the correct solution. God will not come down to earth to find solution for the todays foolish tantriks. Perhaps, he is already providing the clues, which are to be understood.

The mere presence of holy Saints/Sadhus can stop the black magic spells, however such saints are not available everywhere. They are neither after money-fame nor have any interest to prove themselves. They stay away from our civilized society. In India, there are many ‘Akhadas’ where all the sadhus live and practice sadhanas. Possibly, some of these Sadhus know the whereabouts of such genuine Saint or Sadhus.

Guest guest

Dear Sadman and others,

I can easily relate. I am originally from South Africa and moved to Australia nearly a decade ago to try and escape black magic problems.

South Africa is littered with black magic. It is very strong there, because of the mixture of arts [i.e zanzibara = muslim and african witchcraft].

My family has been suffering with severe problems going back 3 generations.

I am deeply disappointed to view the responses of some people who dismiss presence of black magic, and relate to law of karma, psychological factors,etc. Furthermore, offering chanting of Hare-Krishna maha-mantra for protection from such severe black magic is difficult unless you can are able to develop the level of concentration needed [which is close to impossible if you are already suffering].

I understand that it feels like you having nothing more to live for, but please try to retain your belief in God. There are several things I can suggest you try [these will not cure 100%, but should calm things down a little].

- Divya Prabhandum on audio MP3 cd. Play continuously in house [i guarantee you will notice difference].

- Arthava Veda and Ach-Chidram audio cds. These are potent vedic mantras that help restore balance and aid in removing negative energies.

- Vishnu, Laxmi, Laxmi-Narasimha Sahasranaamas and Hanuman Chalisa on audio CD - play in house. Good to meditate with and invoke Lord's presence.

There are also several mantras I can suggest you chant:

- Sudarshana Sahasra Mantram - e.g Om Hreem Kleem Krishnaya Govindaya ...

Recite 27 or 54 or 108 times a day.

If you require any of above CDs, please supply your e-mail or postal address and I would be glad to burn them and post to you.

Keep the light burning in you heart , because at the end of the day, that's all we have to live on.

Dear Sadman and others,

I can easily relate. I am originally from South Africa and moved to Australia nearly a decade ago to try and escape black magic problems.

South Africa is littered with black magic. It is very strong there, because of the mixture of arts [i.e zanzibara = muslim and african witchcraft].

My family has been suffering with severe problems going back 3 generations.

I am deeply disappointed to view the responses of some people who dismiss presence of black magic, and relate to law of karma, psychological factors,etc. Furthermore, offering chanting of Hare-Krishna maha-mantra for protection from such severe black magic is difficult unless you can are able to develop the level of concentration needed [which is close to impossible if you are already suffering].

I understand that it feels like you having nothing more to live for, but please try to retain your belief in God. There are several things I can suggest you try [these will not cure 100%, but should calm things down a little].

- Divya Prabhandum on audio MP3 cd. Play continuously in house [i guarantee you will notice difference].

- Arthava Veda and Ach-Chidram audio cds. These are potent vedic mantras that help restore balance and aid in removing negative energies.

- Vishnu, Laxmi, Laxmi-Narasimha Sahasranaamas and Hanuman Chalisa on audio CD - play in house. Good to meditate with and invoke Lord's presence.

There are also several mantras I can suggest you chant:

- Sudarshana Sahasra Mantram - e.g Om Hreem Kleem Krishnaya Govindaya ...

Recite 27 or 54 or 108 times a day.

If you require any of above CDs, please supply your e-mail or postal address and I would be glad to burn them and post to you.

Keep the light burning in you heart , because at the end of the day, that's all we have to live on.

yeah ryan is rite

jab tak hari mohe rehat sahai

tab tak pret nikatt nahi ayi

Guest guest

Too much study and a little practice bring bewilderment. The philosophical implications and mystic signification of experience must be studied well before one can attempt to answer such skeptics. People with criminal background follow the path, which suits them the most. Later, they also keep the track of their criminal activities and support indirectly, which put them in deep trouble in the future. The supporting/hiding of crime is also a crime too. By the time, these unfortunate souls start realizing their mistakes, their egoistic behaviour does not permit them. So they try to seek the sympathy of others by claiming that they are suffering too. Sometimes in real life, thieves too complain about robbery.

If you give nice cotton seeds and oil-cakes to your cow, it will cease to graze in your neighbour’s fields, it will give up its wandering habit in search of grass and herbs. Similarly, if you allow your relatives and children to support evil/terrorist activities, they will be attracted to such activities. When people or groups join their hands together for evil/terrorist activities, they are bound to realize their mistake late because a mistake can be realized only after it is made to understand by others or by its effect. In such state, the groups try to seek the miracles to happen but only exhibit their foolishness. As a result, their mistake turns their wonder creation to smelly toilet in no time.

Communication with the dead and talking with the dead are all fads which have no connection with real spirituality. Communion with the departed soul will stand in the way of its onward march to higher blissful regions and make it earth-bound. The spirit-guide which controls the medium is ignorant and deceitful. It utters falsehood.

Guest guest

Story narrated by a Tantrik Women :

I felt cheated hurt angry bitter lonely and weepy. It was a cocktail of emotions. And I just never wanted him to live in peace like I had lost my peace. I tried every thing anti depressants kirtans puja mandirs, but the idea of revenge kept getting fuelled .I knew I had to kill him and kill him slowly. And the only way I wouldn’t be found was black magic. And for that I had to hire a guru. He told me black magic is something, which you disturb the world you live in. so if you point a finger at your victim four fingers will point to you. I am ready I told him. But he also added you have to do a lot of sadhana and follow a lot of rules.

He said you would have to get up at odd times and follow rules. There are days when you have to eat a certain kind of food and there are days when you have to fast. I am ready, I said again with great determination. I realized this was the only time I was really living. I had a motive to live for. I could feel adrenalin pumping. I felt I was getting younger by the minute. I did every thing possible to kill him slowly. He thought since I was so crazy about him I will go crying to him. But I was resolute in not wanting to keep in touch. I had some common friends. He lived in another town. They would tell me that he doesn’t keep well. Sometimes his body aches. Sometimes he cannot go for work, he is in so much pain. This is only the beginning baby I thought to myself.

Meanwhile I got married and my husband was really pleased. He did not know the truth. He would see me constantly in the puja room wearing a saffron sari and praying. I had started sleeping in another room because I had to perform rituals at odd hours. But slowly another change was coming over me. I knew the power of black magic. I had learnt a lot. My boyfriend I knew if I wanted I could kill him any minute. But I was no longer interested. He was just a memory, which I was ashamed. Why did I waste so much time on him when I could have done so much with my life. But what I was really enjoying was power and knowledge. I had started reading a lot of the old scriptures.

Black magic is more powerful than a missile hurling at tremendous speed.

I guess if I wanted I could use this knowledge for personal gains. But I thought better of it. I kept in touch with my pundit jee. He kept teaching me more and more rituals.

I kept two ghosts in my power. Its really simple .You just have to go to the graveyard and perform certain rituals and they get in your control. I could ask my ghosts to do anything. They were like my personal robots. But reading and praying changed me a lot. I became very thankful to God for giving me so much. I also started believing god sends us to this earth with a purpose. I thought this is my turn to do something for people. I would be a do-good tantrik, I thought to myself.

And I opened my consultancy. That’s what they would call it in the modern jargon. And I can proudly say that I have benefited a lot of people. Women with unsuccessful proposals, women with barren wombs, women who wanted to punish their husbands, women who wanted a share in property, women with cruel in laws, women with uncaring sons. Yes my consultancy is only for women because Shakti is feminine and I am a great believer in maa kali.

There are no curses, believe in Krishna believe in god only he tests our faith don't walk away from your problems we must face all evil with a stern faith and only with love can we over come all evil things that get thrown at us in this life. Be firm in your faith and believe Krishna ask him to help you fight these battles.

This is the only way pray!

Hare Krishna.

It will not going to solve the problem. You should do some rituals to remove them from your home. better to consult some experts.

for the time being ask them to light diya in the evening use kapoor and agarbatis at evening and chunt maha sudarshana mantra.

Guest guest

Dear Guest9,

From your account of her, she was not qualified to benefit by contact with anyone, even if that one had the spiritual greatness of Lord Buddha himself. The one thing needed for spiritual progress is perseverance. She was stuffing herself with the minds of many, each of whom pointed a different path. One who wants to sink a well must go on digging in one place till one strikes water. If he digs pits in a hundred places, each not more than 5 feet deep, he will not have dug a well. That was her case. What value can be attached to her opinions/comments ?

Guest guest

here's the SOLUTION for any one suffering from tantrik problems.....

go to SARANGPUR HANUMAN TEMPLE in gujarat.It is about 3 to 4 hours from ahmedabad railway station. you can either rent a private vehical or you can take the state transport bus from the bus depot which is near the railway station.INQUIRE AT THE BUS DEPOT AND THEY WILL GUIDE YOU AS TO WHICH BUS TO TAKE TO GO TO SARANGPUR HANUMAN.The temple is FAMOUS FOR NULLIFYING BLACK MAGIC effects.Once you reach there you will to register either for morning session or evening session ,please check the timings at the temple,when your turn comes you can ask the priest and he will give you a solution. follow the instructions strictly...

some advice: usually when u start a remedy like chanting mantras etc these ghosts increase the problems which makes us believe that the problems have actually increased by our taking to chanting mantras ..and thus we lose faith ...therefore it is extremly important to continuing to have faith and keep chanting .....and here i am not talking about chanting according to our whims and fancy but rather according to the instructions given by the temple priest.....

so please go to the temple immediately.......if your problems increase by such an extent that you cant take your sick relatives with you then go alone and then with the help of the priest there you will be able to bring your sick relatives also ......if your own condition becomes very bad ask some of your relative to go there and ask the priest to do some solution so that u can go there ........

so now without wasting anytime ...go there as soon as possible ...

please dont ignore this advice because the ghosts want that u delay or give up on this advice ......so by all means go there ........

by all means go there ...the problems may increase but dont give up ....go there .....have faith ........

in the mean time chant hanuman chaleesa and bajrang baan....these willl help you....if possible do a diya and dhoop and then do the hanuman chaleesa and bajrang baan.....(WHY..READ A GOOD TRANSLATION OF BOTH AND YOU WILL UNDERSTAND WHY)... THE PROMISES MADE IN BOTH HANUMAN CHALEESA AND BAJRANG BAAN ARE AUTHORATIVE..AND ONE WHO READS THESE IS SURE TO GET THE FRUITS....

besides these 2 do a kavach of the diety u have faith in .. it could be narayan,narsimha,ganesh,eetc...

GENERAL ADVICE:1 prevention is better than cure and according to one's faith one must do the namavali and kavach daily ...if possible during the 2 sandhayas...also do dhoop and deep as these purify the atmosphere ....by keeping the spirits away......

2 if u ever have to eat anything ..offer it to your diety first(doing it mentally is enough) and then eat it ......this either nullifies or greatly reduces the potencies of spell done on food....

these are elementry steps..ideally one should have a guru and stick to ones sadhana ..and have only satvic food ....and not hate anyone .

Guest guest

Thank you Guest_s. I heard about this temple. Is it true that God Hanumanji visit the temple every Saturday ?? Please enlighten.

Yeah go to Sarangpur Kashtbhanjan Dev Mandir. Thats what i advise in this Kaliyug. Hanumanji visits more often than Saturdays alone. Maha Chamatkaari Mandir. Ramayan is read daily their.

Many millions of peoples have witnessed the greatness of that Mandir. MAny have gotten rid of their problems here.

Guest guest

dear friend ....please dont waste your time......go there as soon as possible ....

the prana prathisha of this temple was done by SADGURU GOPALANANDA swami one of the chief diciples of Swaminarayana...now please dont go about researching about swaminarayan .....because...

RIGHT NOW it is more important to get your PROBLEM SOLVED...and in this temple people suffering from ghost posessions and black magic are cured........

I HAVE PERSONALLY WITNESSED THE REMOVAL OF GHOSTS AT THIS TEMPLE........also known as "Sarangpur Kashtbhanjan Dev Mandir".....

I dont know which part of india you are from but it is very FAMOUS TEMPLE in gujarat......

The temple is managed by one of the swaminarayan sect ..free food and accomodation is provided (deposit required)..for overnight visitors and for patients if they have been asked to attend multiple sessions in the temple for ghosts removal....

the ghosts are generally not removed on tuesdays and saturdays....but on other days ......(my observation).........and yes go there for multiple days .....i e two or three days .......because you may be asked to attend three sessions which would take 2 days as there are only two sessions held during a day..........how many sessions you will been asked to attend will depend on the severity of the problem.....

if possible take a gujarati friend along with you..as he can help you as a translator.....

wether hanumanji comes there on saturdays or every day ...who is swaminarayan...who is god ..what is karma....etc......all these questions can wait .........DONT WASTE YOUR TIME NOW OVER THESE QUESTIONS...........

GO TO SARANGPUR HANUMAN TEMPLE AS SOON AS POSSIBLE .....AND ONCE YOUR PROBLEM IS SOLVED THEN YOU CAN DWELL ON OTHER QUESTIONS...........AND IN THE MEAN WHILE DO HANUMAN CHALEESA AND BAJRANG BAAN.......

IF YOU HAVE ENOUGH MONEY TO BUY TICKETS FOR AHMEDBAD THEN GET YOUR TRAIN OR BUS RESERVATION DONE FOR A 3 TO 5 DAY HOLIDAY ....DONT WASTE YOUR TIME........BECAUSE AS SOON AS U START MAKING PREPARATIONS THE GHOSTS WILL TRY TO TROUBLE YOU AND CAUSE DELAY.....SO DO YOUR HANUMAAN CHALEESA AND BAJRANG BAAN DAILY ......AND HAVE FAITH..IF YOUR PROBLEMS INCREASE THEN ALSO CONTINUE TO DO IT....HAVE FAITH.

sadman - have you prayed to Narasimha dev for his protection? i dont have any knowledge of magic,and spells, but i do know my own life is plagued by so many difficulties and i do turn to him for his protection. i do feel he can protect you from whatever maiciouseness that the world can throw at you.