IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Ruined by black magic!

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Deaf friends,

My family has been going through a bad patch for the last 20 years almost ie from 1990. Beloved mother is ill for the past 18 years. Beloved Father was ill for the last 7 years and ultimately suffered and expired. My career went downhill and I remained unemployed for long time.Got jobs but lost them due to no fault of mine. Depression loneliness and a sense of foreboding have set in.

I went to a psychic who told me that some of my fathers relatives have used the help of a Muslim black magician and cast a spell on my entire family to be bedridden and die .

I want to know first if such a thing can happen and if so what is the remedy.

This psychic is pretty good but charges a lot and I am broke!!

Guest guest

From what I've heard, these kind of things are indeed real. It's possible.

One of the first obvious solutions is chanting the Holy names of the Lord. But besides that, there are procedure to drive away these troublesome entities that cause problems. The psychic you're talking to should be able to tell you more. But make sure he's not just after your money!

I'd definitely recommend that you start chanting because blak magic or not, chanting is necessary for everyone in this age of Kali.

Deaf friends,

My family has been going through a bad patch for the last 20 years almost ie from 1990. Beloved mother is ill for the past 18 years. Beloved Father was ill for the last 7 years and ultimately suffered and expired. My career went downhill and I remained unemployed for long time.Got jobs but lost them due to no fault of mine. Depression loneliness and a sense of foreboding have set in.

I went to a psychic who told me that some of my fathers relatives have used the help of a Muslim black magician and cast a spell on my entire family to be bedridden and die .

Deaf friends,

Can it happen?

Possibly, but probably not.

What is the remedy?

You have to invoke auspicious energy into your life by taking shelter of saintly persons who can help you towards knowledge and spiritual purification.

If you begin spiritual purification, then any spells or curses can be negated and actually bounced back to who has made the curse.

The psychic wants you to pay money to remove the so-called curse.

Don't fall for that trick.

You really have to attain to true spiritual knowledge and a higher mode of living. If you live in the sattva-guna, then the positive energies will come into your life and blessings from God will help you along.

Cultivate spiritual knowledge and work towards purifying your mode of living.

Think positive.

Envision your goals.

If you don't envision your goals, then there is no way to improve.

Then with a vision for what you want for your life you must enthusiastically pursue that with determination.

If you don't envision your goal, then you have no direction.

You have to search your heart for what is your dream for your life and then you must start to systematically take steps to achieve your goals.

Life has all sorts of trials and tribulations for everyone - not just you and your family.

Still, you must make a plan for success and start learning how to get where you want to go and start doing what you have to do to get there.

Find your place in the universe as a unique soul embodying delegated characteristics that are the gift of God.

Try to realize what gift God has given you and then work with that gift.

All things will follow.

I hear you sadman. You could be correct. Such things do happen.

I have also strongly felt that I am living under a curse for some past transgression like having sex with my guru's wife or something. Seriously. After over 35 years I still cannot gain a solid footing in Krsna consciousness or even just the practice towards Krsna consciousness. At the same time I have a natural interest in Krsna consciousness above all else. This leaves me with the feeling of living a ghosts life even while in this body.

Such a curse may or not be true. It could be just another trick of my mind. One thing is for sure though we conditioned souls are all under the spell of the witch known as Maya. She is not to blame. She is performing the service that Krsna has assigned to her.

So Krsna is controlling maya who is controlling anyone who has cursed us. Maya is the ultimate spell binder. As I understand it even in Goloka she is there in her true form as yoga-maya. Arranging the wonderous spells that bind the souls to Sri Krsna in certain moods and allowing the small souls to forget Krsna is God.

So She is glorious. Who can we blame then besides Krsna for our present fate because He is controling maya?

Well Krsna is only fullfilling our own desires to love Him or forget Him altogether so it appears the only one who I can blame for my present deplorable condition is myself.

My only prayer then is to try to become sincere in search for Sri Krsna in which he will surely help me by calling off the great spell cast by maya which will included all the lesser curses I have accumulated from other living entities in the world.

Guest guest

That's some solid advice. Sadman ... you should take note of this and also Theist's advice.

Can it happen?

Possibly, but probably not.

What is the remedy?

You have to invoke auspicious energy into your life by taking shelter of saintly persons who can help you towards knowledge and spiritual purification.

If you begin spiritual purification, then any spells or curses can be negated and actually bounced back to who has made the curse.

The psychic wants you to pay money to remove the so-called curse.

Don't fall for that trick.

You really have to attain to true spiritual knowledge and a higher mode of living. If you live in the sattva-guna, then the positive energies will come into your life and blessings from God will help you along.

Cultivate spiritual knowledge and work towards purifying your mode of living.

Think positive.

Envision your goals.

If you don't envision your goals, then there is no way to improve.

Then with a vision for what you want for your life you must enthusiastically pursue that with determination.

If you don't envision your goal, then you have no direction.

You have to search your heart for what is your dream for your life and then you must start to systematically take steps to achieve your goals.

Life has all sorts of trials and tribulations for everyone - not just you and your family.

Still, you must make a plan for success and start learning how to get where you want to go and start doing what you have to do to get there.

Find your place in the universe as a unique soul embodying delegated characteristics that are the gift of God.

Try to realize what gift God has given you and then work with that gift.

All things will follow.

Guest guest

Thanks for the messages. My health is not good. Spondilitis, Sinus headaches and asthma and a weak body have made things very difficult. I am also fed up with the materialistic world and I want to renounce the world after a few years. I am planning to settle down in Vrindavan...

Guest guest

I am also fed up with the materialistic world and I want to renounce the world after a few years. I am planning to settle down in Vrindavan...

Sometimes what initially seems like a curse may become a blessing in the end, by Krsna's saving grace.

Guest guest

Are you ready to renounce your material desires? Renunciation doesn't simply mean giving up home & wealth.

Thanks for the messages. My health is not good. Spondilitis, Sinus headaches and asthma and a weak body have made things very difficult. I am also fed up with the materialistic world and I want to renounce the world after a few years. I am planning to settle down in Vrindavan...

Guest guest

I am leading quite a frugal life already compared to other people so i feel I can easily renounce the world. I have read a lot on Sriman Narayana, Lord Vayu, Sri Raghavendra swami the most benevolent protector of all beings who is still alive in Mantralyam..

Material life is boring and rudderless..

Guest guest

Good to see that. Please also think about accepting a physically present Spiritual Master. He can guide you back Home.

I am leading quite a frugal life already compared to other people so i feel I can easily renounce the world. I have read a lot on Sriman Narayana, Lord Vayu, Sri Raghavendra swami the most benevolent protector of all beings who is still alive in Mantralyam..

Material life is boring and rudderless..

Guest guest

Dear Sadman,

I am a victim of black magic too and surprised to read the responses that you received.

For the last 17 years, I am tolerating the effect of several ghost spells and still alive. These tantriks who cast ghost spells, do so with the help of their 'Siddhi' which they acquire by pleasing their deities. It is easy to give the advise and compare it with 'the spell of Maya'.

Even if victims renouce this material world, still they have to face the effects of evil spells. It chases till the death. Those who are lucky, gets the genuine tantrik for deliverance. Under the spell, it is impossible to follow spiritual path because these spells will interfere whatever you do.

Therefore, it is important to break the spell first, which can be done only by genuine Tantriks and then follow the spiritual path. In my case, there is a open challenge from Tantriks to break the spells if I can. Ten years after the spells casted, I realised it's ghost spells but I too was misled by people that it's not ghost spells but I confirmed it by visiting Tantriks. I never imagined the people could do such things to me because I did not have any enmity.

Whenever I visited any Tantrik outside my hometown, they told me that it was a big mistake of many tantriks and let the tantriks from your hometown do the job. When I visited tantriks of my hometown, they give reasons because one tantrik can not go against another.

I have visited many temples & dargas and I am still waiting for deliverance. Please keep in mind that above all there is almighty god and even if you are not allowed to live in this material world for your spiritual growth by few evil minded people, the almighty god will compensate for everything.

Guest guest

Beloved Guest 7 I am really pained to note that you also have been the innocent victim of this devilish black magic. I hope your family is not affected.

Here all of us have been affected and I have lost my dear father and I am almost on the verge of losing my mother soon.. Though a fairly intelligent person I have been rendered thoroughly useless by the spells that I cannot drive any vehicle cannot concentrate on a job,bad human relations, fear of the unknown, fear of darkness ,fear of loneliness all drving me INSANE...

Poor parents have been affected by these asuric black magicians.. Where is the remedy?? I have already lost Dad.I dont want to lose Mum who is also ill!!!

Any slokas to ward of this spell???

Guest guest

Dear Sadman,

I believe, we are sailing in same boat for different reasons. The effect of our spells can be different due to aims of these Tantriks or people behind this.

I left my hometown 4 years after the spell was casted without even knowing that it was a ghost spell. I am still living in Gulf and visit my hometown every year.

The condition of family is nearly the same and I do not want to write about it. My father had heart attack twice before he expired but I do not want draw any conclusion before I am 100% sure about it.

Any shlokas, mantras will not have any effect on these spells because these spells are directed by Tantriks who have the 'Siddhis' and after so many years, it is doubtful whether these tantriks themselve can break the spell.

At present, I have so many well wishers whom I avoid so i will contact you on your e-mail, if you provide.

Guest guest

Dear Guest 7

Yes we are sailing in the same boat. But I am happy you are far away in the Gulf. Hope you are doing fine. I am very saddened to note that your dad passed away like this . Are u married? I am still stuck in India but I am trying to go abroad. I have not succeeded so far perhaps due to the curse...

There must be some way to ward off the curse .I do not believe that these

stupid Tantriks are so powerful . I have read in the scriptures that such people will remain in hell forever ot for an extended period of time...

Lord Krishna is great...

Guest guest

Dear Guest 7

Yes we are sailing in the same boat. But I am happy you are far away in the Gulf. Hope you are doing fine. I am very saddened to note that your dad passed away like this . Are u married? I am still stuck in India but I am trying to go abroad. I have not succeeded so far perhaps due to the curse...

There must be some way to ward off the curse .I do not believe that these

stupid Tantriks are so powerful . I have read in the scriptures that such people will remain in hell forever ot for an extended period of time...

Lord Krishna is great...

Dear Sadman,

I've read all the comments above. I am not going to bolster any fearful attitude towards the muslim black magic or any satanic concept.

I empathize with you and completely understand your distressful situation. But even my father has had two heart attacks. My mum is suffering from breast cancer. And all though I come from good and strong family background, I have suffered many unpleasant things in my life time. But this is not the reason I turned towards spirituality. I realized that that 'search for truth, search for answers' was already inherent in me. Few years ago, I suddenly experienced a moment of realization. It was truly a spiritual experience, because I started to understand the nature of reality and God. I was always more spiritual and less religious. But now I turning towards towards god because I've reached a certain point in this spiritual journey where the only thing I must do is meditate. I guess I will not discuss the details about that experience. But I can tell you that I've a recurring dream (at times it has also occurred in the day time). Every time I visit the same place and get the same experience. My body starts burning to the point where I suddenly wake up and find myself in sweat and extreme body temperature. After few minutes I cool down. When I told this dream to my close friend who is actually an engineer by profession, also a master in theology and has deep spiritual knowledge - i consider him my guru - he was really surprised at first, then he said, " my friend, you have reached a point where the rest of your life should be only focused on meditation". Now I know that no matter what happens in my life, I should continue to meditate.

Recently, I faced some distressing events and I'll tell you an interesting thing. At first when I saw that incident, I was angry, I was in deep pain and frustration. For one week I lost my peace of mind. Next time, the same thing happened again. Someone annoyed me with the things they were doing and as I saw that I got jealous, angry, and etc.

But the second time, I realized that I have lost my peace of mind.

I asked myself, "why am I unhappy and distressed by that person's actions?"

"I am angry, jealous, sad, disappointed, frustrated, ...but why?"

"Because I am reacting"

"What am I reacting to? If this is my 'reaction', then were is the 'action'?"

At first I thought the action is there - it's that person. Then as I went on a deeper level, I realized where the real action was!

What I was looking at had actually very little to do with my frustration. Actually, the action & in-action was inside my mind!

It means, if I see someone annoying me - that is simply a visual perception - just an image. But when I think about it, I recreate that image in my mind and my mind assigns some meanings to that image - in my case this was my attachment to that 'image'. And then I was 'reacting' to that 'image' - which was actually an action created in my own mind. And that is where the 'conflict' emerged. And to identify this conflict is really important because that is what you must observe when you meditate. And eventually, as you meditate, that 'conflict' dissolves. Suddenly, after this observation, I felt really happy and then that person was no longer affecting me or my peace of mind.:)

Sadman, the lesson is that your mind will keep on fluctuating (even if you think that you've gained enough wisdom) and this is a life-long process. After all, we are humans and we have a mind. And all long as this mind is thinking, it will think in all unnecessary directions if we don't control it. So don't be disheartened by all the things going on in your life.

At the same time, be practical. I've seen many people who turn towards spirituality and God, and completely ignore there household and life responsibilities and then destroy their future and then blame God! That is absolute stupidity!

"Spiritual journey and search of God should be parallel to the family and life responsibilities". Anyone who will ignore these responsibilities and simply run after God, will suffer in life because God is telling you to detach yourself from the materialistic world, he is not telling anyone to ignore and give up responsibilities.

If your mind is occupied with the fear of the muslim black magic, then it is already affecting you. So it will affect your clarity and peace of mind IF you believe in it. Forget about whether it works or not, if it is real or not, the mere fear and belief in it is enough to leave bad effects on you. So don't believe in it. Psychics will tell you that there is a solution or this or that. But you'll get tangled up in it and loose your sensibility. Instead, pray to god. Chanting can be really powerful. While my parents' had their operation, my grandmother and I were chanting, and our prayers worked! So a heartfelt prayer and chanting is more powerful than anything. And of' course you should also have faith in science (doctors) and proper medicines. I know you have health problems, but don't think you're cursed. Nature is all about balance and you must learn to balance your attitude. Who knows, probably, God has some good plans for you:) perhaps, you'll go to abroad! or going abroad isn't the only solution. You 'll find something in your hometown itself. I guess moving to a different place can be stressful, but I guess it will be therapeutic for you.

Just don't give up. Never label yourself as a sick or poor or rich or stupid or whatever. Each and every thing you experience has some reason. So leave it to God. I know you love your mum. I also love my mum. But make her happy and enjoy every moment now! All she wants is you to be happy. So stop using this stupid 'sadman' username. make it happyman.:) be happy for her sake. enjoy life for her sake. Mother is also god. Just as you want to devote your life to krsna. she devoted her life to you all her life. So now it's your turn. devote yourself to her. Service to her is service to god. Bring smile on her face. live each and every day happily - for her and for you. Suicide is not an escape it is a trap. Infact it will bring u to a lower form of life in next life. Don't let your wisdom go to waste. Life is suffering. But it is in your hands, whether you want to suffer and fight suffering. It's all in your mind. I know it's painful.

If you say you will choose fasting as a means to die, I must warn you that it is only for people who have conquered their mind, who have detached themselves from all desires, and are truly close to enlightenment. So I do not recommend that. Because that will be still a suicide.

Infact at one point I also considered suicide. But I realized that is not the right path. My friend, this spiritual journey and search of God is useless, if your not ready to face the Truth. Suicide is avoidance of that Truth.

Face the truth. Avoidance will only augment your suffering.

Take note of my message.

I wish you all the best. :)

I get sinus headaches also.

My house is very dry, old wooden house and it sucks up all the moisture in the air like a sponge.

I keep away the sinus headaches by running a good humidifier, especially in my bedroom while I sleep at night.

When the sinuses get dry they tighten up like the skin on a drum and cause miserable pressure in the head.

The humidifier will keep away my sinus headaches.

It's an absolute must.

Without humidifier my life would be hell in this old house.

The weak body can be energized with good vitamins and herbal tonics.

I like Ginseng and Bee pollen for stamina and energy.

You can't have good health without some effort.

I was always a skinny weak kid, because I didn't eat good when I was young. I wasn't much concerned with food when I was young, but was prone to eat junk food, candy bars, donuts. I was always weak and run down.

I don't eat that junk anymore and I take vitamins, herbs and healthy things to keep up my vitality.

Sugar is probably the greatest energy suck.

Best to practically give up all sugar except what you get in fruits and grains.

Sugar will sap your vitality.

I do use a little raw sugar, but you will never find a bag of white sugar in my kitchen.

White sugar is practically a poison as far as my body is concerned.

don't eat sweets.

Eat fruit instead.

I found some nice Mangos from Mexico in the Market yesterday.

Now that is what I am talking about.

I have herb tea and Ginseng in the morning like most Americans have coffee.

I don't do coffee either or tea.

I hate the effects of caffeine.

Tea is bad stuff.

Don't do tea either.

Herb tea is fine.

Asthma is also an immune system weakness.

Your immune system is reacting to pollens and even proteins as if they are invasive organisms.

Find some bovine colostrum to take for your immune system support.

It's one of the greatest immune system boosters known to science.

I use a combination of myrrh, neem and black peppercorns to keep my immune system strong.

Processed sugar destroys your immune system.

Get sugar out of your life and you will be a lot better for it.

A little raw sugar occasionally is not too bad.

Noni Juice has a rare alkaloid that really supports the immune system.

Asthma is an immune system malfunction.

Bovine colostrum "tunes up" your immune system and actually programs your immune system to respond correctly to invasive organisms.

Nowadays some labs are extracting the "transfer factors" of bovine colostrum and making into capsules for immune support treatments.

It's probably the hottest thing in the Nutriceutical industry as far as immune support is concerned.

If you have mucus in your sinuses, it is from too much milk in your diet and it can be remedied by taking 7 black peppercorns a day.

You can eat them whole and wash them down with water.

Nothing dries up mucus in the sinuses like black peppercorns (only 7 per day)

Guest guest

In Bhagvad Gita shloka VIII.9 the power of God Almighty has been compared to that of the Sun ... always shining bright ... providing the requisite energy to every living form in the solar system ... never shunning its duties ... whatever may be the circumstances or the happenings in the Cosmos.

As Human Beings we normally tend to behave differently in different circumstances, yet ... the Sun is always shining in its glory. The Sun always has something to give ... it never asks for anything in return. Similarly, our atman always prompts us whenever we tend to go on the wrong path. The small inner voice ... when heard and followed to its logical conclusion paves way for a happier Life.

There are some people with criminal tendencies follow wrong path to fulfill their wishes. They find out every loopholes of the law to continue their activities. Even to support/hide such evil activities is equivalent to that of the actual performer. Once these unfortunates start realizing their mistakes, they resort to other options by counter claiming that they are victims of such evil activities. It is like the thieves crying for looting their own house.

You can not explain to everybody what is righteous unless they put some efforts to know. What is the use of such smartness which brings shame to mankind ? Man has intellect and free will. Man, out of his egoism, does actions according to his own sweet will and reaps the fruits of evil actions.

Guest guest

Dear Sadman,

It is sad that you are still there suffering and wish for your speedy recovery.

Although I am suffering due to ghost spells, today sometimes these ghosts are shitting, crying etc. out of fear and even the people around me realize it. As a result, the persons involved in these ghost spells are very angry and keep on checking their ghost activities. It is realy pity that they have to such things.

It is not important to check what happens to Tantriks, because their mind set up is different. Some of these fake tantriks told me about their dirty and dangerous practices of acquiring the siddhis. It is really disgusting. I also pity those who support such activities.

Guest guest

The atmosphere is terrible here still I make it a point to keep my head .Nice posts by all you gentlemen!! I am not planning to renounce the world now ,perhaps after my mother leaves this world ,because then I wont have anybody to worry about.

I would like to join a commune and do some spiritual service rather than going to the Himalayas. I see so much of strife around me that its become impossible to live without worrying . I guess I will have to learn to meditate.

I am too attached to my parents and thats why I find it extremely difficult to

accept the fact that Dad is no longer in this world.

All the happiness that exists in this world is only momentary and only at a gross level. The world is getting more and more artificial and gross and thats what worries me...

Regarding Sinus I will try and follow what Guruvani said

Guest guest

It is not important to check what happens to Tantriks, because their mind set up is different. Some of these fake tantriks told me about their dirty and dangerous practices of acquiring the siddhis. It is really disgusting. I also pity those who support such activities.

Dear Guest7,

I am a Dvaitan and according to Dvaita all those who practice black magic wil remain in hell forever where they will hit and be hit. A terrible fate awaits those who harm others and these bloody black magicians are on top of that list....

I sometimes wonder how it is so easy to invoke evil and so difficult to invoke a devata even at the lowest level .I suppose in Kaliyuga it is easy to ivoke these bloody demons!!

Guest guest

Dear Sadman,

I was also angry when I first realized that it's ghost spell. But, when I saw the mentality of these professional Tantriks, I realized that it is not worth wasting our precious time fighting with them.

Besides, the real culrpits could be different who approached these black magicians for their personal benefit.

Guest guest

"Sri Narasimha Jaya Narasimha Jaya Jaya Narasimha

Pralad-desa Jaya Padma Mukha Padma Bringha"

Chant this day and night to destroy the curse.

Bovine colostrum is indeed a wonderful product from what I have read. Thew thing is it is produced by the mother cow in the first few days after giving birth and is meant for the reborn calf.

That calf is no longer there of course because the demons have taken the male calves to be slaughtered for veal and the females are enslaved as future milk machines for other demons.

I prefer to avoid such products in the name of cow protection.

Along with the sound advice you have received already l would add a good solution to sinus infection is daily irrigation with saline solution. I have suffered sinus problems all my life. Dairy is like a poison in my body and is the worst dietary culprit.

I am convinced that the weaker we are physically and most important mentally we are the more suseptible to ghosts and malevolent influences from others.

Guest guest

Very valid statement made by Guest 7 and Guest 2 thanks for saving both of us.

There might be several people especially those that hail from Kerala whose life has been ruined by evil and empty headed black magicians. Seriously, a bill needs to be passed arresting those who practice withcraft and they should be given a minimum 10 year sentence or perhaps even the death penalty..