IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

exams!

Rate this topic

Guest guest

hello all! i have gcse exams next year. i am also a strong believer in god. i would like to know if there are any sadhnas to ENSURE a pass in all the exams.

can you please detailedly elabourate on how i should complete the sadhna you would recommend. please note that i am not able to get hold of all the special articles usually needed in most sadhnas so i would appreciate if the sadhna needs minimum articles. thankyou for your help in advance.

You can pass the exam only by studying hard. Any kind of worship to God should be done just to please Him and not to ask for worldly things from HIm. The results depend on your luck and hard work. I wish you pass with your effords.

hello all! i have gcse exams next year. i am also a strong believer in god. i would like to know if there are any sadhnas to ENSURE a pass in all the exams.

can you please detailedly elabourate on how i should complete the sadhna you would recommend. please note that i am not able to get hold of all the special articles usually needed in most sadhnas so i would appreciate if the sadhna needs minimum articles. thankyou for your help in advance.

Try putting a £20 note in each of your exam papers.

Guest guest

thankyou for replying Jagdish Prabhu and others! could you or anyone else provide me information on how to do Gayatri Maa's sadhna?

thankyou