IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Searching Tantrik

Rate this topic

Guest guest

I am a victim of black magic for last 10 years and will be visiting India in June 2007.

If you know any genuine Tantrik, please give his address. It would be a great help.

Guest guest

This is akin to saying Krishna is the supreme doctor. Place your faith in him and he will cure your cancer.

That is not how it works unfortunately. If one has cancer he has to go consult an oncologist right away. Going to the temple and chanting mantras will not have the slightest impact on his cancer.

Tantrics cash in on gullible people who believe in evil eyes and black magic. Why do people believe in such things? it is the basic inability to accept reality as is. They are not able to accept that their life cannot be better than what it is now. They take the escapist route of blaming somone elese for their woes and hope that the tantrik will solve this problem and their life will get better.

Your problem will be solved only when you accept that your problems are your own and have to solved the hard way. Or they may be problems which can never be solved and you have to accept things as they are.

This is akin to saying Krishna is the supreme doctor. Place your faith in him and he will cure your cancer.

I understand your point but you extrapolate my sentence far beyond any intended meaning. If Guest7 had mentioned cancer I also would have suggested an oncologists along with increased faith that Krsna was working in our best interest no matter what the outcome.

But seeking out a certified oncologist is not the same as seeking out some tantrik witch doctor to start countering spells and such. I am suggesting an abandonment of that idea as unworkable in favor of one that will produce tangible positive results. I have faith that a competent oncologist could be found and only 0.01% faith that a competent tantric could be found. If such were listed in the phone book and known to be effective I would say take advantage of their services in conjunction with seeking Krsna's aid. I would pray that Krsna work through the tantric to effect the cure and not put separate faith in the tantric however. Same with the oncologist. The transcendentalist must have a recognition of Krsna's hand working everywhere and at all times in this world.

No one becomes afflicted or relieved of any disease without Krsna's sanction. He is the only controller.

Putting full faith in Krsna is the cure for every diseased state, both pyschcal as well as physical. The symptoms ( spells, cancer etc.) of this disease may or may not persist throughout one life's. This disease is called trying to enjoy apart from Krsna and all diseases and maladies are really symptoms of that one disease or cause. The first symptom is coming under the spell of ahankara and falsly identifying with matter. It only gets worse from there.

This shows us that Krsna consciousness is the ONLY genuine cure for the diseased state the fallen soul finds himself in.

There are 4 kinds of beings that seek Krsna consciousness. One of them is the distressed looking for relief of his suffering. As such all distressed people should be advised to seek the Lord to get the real cure for all forms of distress.

Please don't think I am suggesting something impractical. I go to doctors when I have too. Dentists also. Along with going to the store to buy veggies when hungry instead of sitting in my kitchen praying to Krsna to fill my belly.

"Seek the Kindom of God first and all other things shall be added to you."

Hare Krsna

Guest guest

When your mind is captured by evil ghosts, how you can even expect to think in righteous manner. These ghosts can force you to think what they want. Even you may not think about Krishna when you are possesed. Without experience, it is difficult to know what ghosts do in their own world besides possessing.

Now you take the shelter of Karma and find the reasoning that because of past karma, people are suffering in the hands of ghosts. To some extent it can be true but it is not always. Your suffering can be an eye opening or push towards god realization. But at the same time, you can not grow spiritually on the death bed where you have constant threat to your life. A sick man will always think of his sickness and pray god to get rid of his sickness. No doubt, he should visit a doctor but you can not even compare every sickness with cancer. On the contrary, these tantrik spells is a cancer of the our civiized society.

There are some evil minded people on this earth who indulge themselves with black magic, trouble others, listen to ghosts etc. but still want to blame the victims. There are so many who are victims of ghost spells, dies without even complaining. At the same time, the culprits reach such a embarrassing stage that even if they wish to stop this ghost spells, they can not. In other words, in this materialistic world, those who create the problems for others, do not themselves know the solutions. Then, last option is to blame the victims.

All I am requesting is the address of genuine Tantrik but if you find it offensive, please do not reply. These mantras, pujas etc. does not have effect on these ghosts.

Guest guest

When your mind is captured by evil ghosts, how you can even expect to think in righteous manner. These ghosts can force you to think what they want. Even you may not think about Krishna when you are possesed. Without experience, it is difficult to know what ghosts do in their own world besides possessing.

Now you take the shelter of Karma and find the reasoning that because of past karma, people are suffering in the hands of ghosts. To some extent it can be true but it is not always. Your suffering can be an eye opening or push towards god realization. But at the same time, you can not grow spiritually on the death bed where you have constant threat to your life. A sick man will always think of his sickness and pray god to get rid of his sickness. No doubt, he should visit a doctor but you can not even compare every sickness with cancer. On the contrary, these tantrik spells is a cancer of the our civiized society.

There are some evil minded people on this earth who indulge themselves with black magic, trouble others, listen to ghosts etc. but still want to blame the victims. There are so many who are victims of ghost spells, dies without even complaining. At the same time, the culprits reach such a embarrassing stage that even if they wish to stop this ghost spells, they can not. In other words, in this materialistic world, those who create the problems for others, do not themselves know the solutions. Then, last option is to blame the victims.

All I am requesting is the address of genuine Tantrik but if you find it offensive, please do not reply. These mantras, pujas etc. does not have effect on these ghosts.

I don't know if there are such things as ghosts or not. Nor do I think it's smart to claim that a person who looks for tantriks does not accept reality for what it is. For one thing, nobody knows what reality truly is, not even physicists. None of our experiences in everyday life truly give us a glimpse into the breadth and depth of the reality of this universe and for someone to say only our own experiences constitue the sum of reality and reject another's experiences is pure hubris.

In any case, what makes you think black magic has affected your life in such a way, or that it is even real? What are the signs that make you think this way? Have you offended anyone 10 years ago when it all began?

Out of curiosity, what would a Tantrik do that is more effective than mantras, pujas, etc.?

Guest guest

Dear Murali

What Tantriks acutally do is not known to a common man but it is also known as a 'Siddhi'. To capture ghosts and use them for evil purposes is not work of everybody who just support it for no reason. Pujas, matras etc. does not have effect on ghosts, but it requires 'Sidhi' to do so. Today, you will find many people including women line up at Tantriks doors just to fulfil their wishes by any means. And, the victims who need the help most to survive, are misled.

Naturally, those who directly or indirectly involved in such evil spells, will take it as a offence and try every trick of books, if they find the victim is being rescued. This is the reason, a genuine Tantrik is required who can give clear picture of the magnitude of the problem even if he can not solve it.

I accept the existence of ghostly malevolent astral beings that harass, torment and possess the minds of humans to various degrees. Having been such a victim myself I am sure of it. But we need to look to what makes us suseptible to their influence. I was using ganja 24 hours a day which is the type they look for. Intoxication,mental disturbances of various kinds even organic imbalances in neruotransmitters can weaken the mind and leave an opening.

But the cure still remains calling out to Krsna. Can't help you with phone numbers and addresses for a tantric in India though, sorry. Perhaps try the yellow pages in an Indian phone book.

Good luck.

Guest guest

In any case, what makes you think black magic has affected your life in such a way, or that it is even real? What are the signs that make you think this way? Have you offended anyone 10 years ago when it all began?

There are many ghosts around me who are doing the job for the others. These ghosts are constantly speaking to me and my thoughts. They are telling my mind thoughts to people around me and insisting to harrass me. The moment people start troubling, they give the connection permanently. Whereever these people go, they get to hear about me. There are all type of people around. Some people trouble me but Some do not. In other words, I am captured with the help of Ghosts. Apart from going inside the body and possess, the ghosts harm in many ways from outside the body.

Sometimes, these ghosts are shitting out of fear when people shout at them. The smell can be experienced by everybody around.

I have confirmed this with reliable persons. Is it not enough ?

Is tantrik is necessary to stop ghost spells ? The faith in god should be sufficient to overcoem such evil side of our civil socieity.

We have many saints/sadhus in India who can guide the required destination.

i accept the existence of malefic effect done by evil characteress person to harm some one. i think pooja or prayers can not negate these problem eternally i have been reciting maha kali mantra for three month just to escape a problem which even doctors has not been able to diagnose. but this has been not effect on me. i am still suffering. i think black magic can only be cured by black magic

if you are still looking for a solution guest7 .. the go to hanuman temple in sarangpur gujarat ...it is 3 -4 hours drive from ahmedabad ...you can catch a bus from the local depot to get there ........In this temple people with ghost and black magic troubles are cured ...... the ghosts wil try to stop u from getting there ... so in the meantime do hanuman chalisa......

it is a very famous temple in gujarat .. just ask anyone in ahmedabad as to how to get there and they will guide you ......

I visited sarangpur temple of hanumanji but no results.

I am still searching for a genuine tantrik/sadhu/saint who can solve the ghost problem.

Seems like the world is full with so many problems, how to solve all the problems? Ultimately only Krishna has the power to solve so many problems.

6xuxt79.jpg

I visited sarangpur temple of hanumanji but no results.

I am still searching for a genuine tantrik/sadhu/saint who can solve the ghost problem.

Namaste. Unfortunately, there are many false gurus out there. I would suggest doing Sadhana and asking the Divine Mother for a true Tantrik guru. She will guide you to a genuine one.

I am a victim of black magic for last 10 years and will be visiting India in June 2007.

If you know any genuine Tantrik, please give his address. It would be a great help.

I can help. I am a non-professional healer. I do it for free.

Black magic doesnt work on the true devotees. True devotees are full of pranas. Mira drank poison and nothing happened to her.

You can have extraordinary power of concentration, strong will and a perfectly healthy and strong body by chanting internally and practising Pranayama regularly. You will have to direct the power of Prana consciously to unhealthy parts of the body. When you advance in your concentration and practice, you can cure many diseases by mere touch. In the advanced stages, many diseases are cured by mere will.

Ghosts are also made of pranas and they can effect those who don't have much and so their mind is fickle. You can conserve and enrich yourself with pranas , for your spiritual advancements, with sadhna and practising brahmacharya .