IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

weight!

Rate this topic

Guest guest

hello

i am 174cm tall and weigh 10.5 stones.

i have a lot of fat around my stomach, chest, arms, thighs...

i wish to lose this fat. i have tried dieting and exercising but they do not help. can anyone suggest any ayurvedic home remedies i could prepare to help lose this fat.

thankyou

hello

i wish to lose this fat. i have tried dieting and exercising but they do not help. can anyone suggest any ayurvedic home remedies i could prepare to help lose this fat.

thankyou

have u tried pranayam???

i.e breathing exercises......

stop eating wheat and eat more of ground bottle.....

take juice of ground bottle..

u can contact me at

amrithunjankrish@hotmail.com

It is good that you take a walk for at least 30 minutes a day (more than better). After exercise persons of type kapha become hungry and thirsty so they will wish for cold water and food. But the cold water will stop metabolism and whit that, it will destroy the effects of exercise. And because we know that the food has inversely effect on metabolism, you must not thake a snack and cold water, and insted drink hot drinks like herbal tea of something.

The biggest meal must be early. By ayurveda, the best way is to not eat breakfast (perhaps just drink some hot berbal tea) and that you have a meal (bigger than others) in noon. Diner should be light and dont eat betwean the meals. If you can't release breakfast, than your breakfast must be the biggest. Than eat light lunch and light dinner. But the best way is, not to have dinner.

Give up alcohol and tobacco.

When you eat, listen to the music. Music should be light sounded.

Learn to love your self.

Drink hot water and honey.

Bhastrika pranayama and surya bheda will increase the degree where your body uses fat.

During the day don't nap.

(Note: "Hot" dosn't mean Hot but warm water)

Hi, I am a hypnotherapist and have helped many people with weight problems. I would suggest that you have a good look for a proper and genuine hypnotherapist, you know one who belongs to a reputable association of therapist and go and see him.

Many times weight problems are associated with emotional problems and a good Hypnotharapist can help you with this.

hello

thankyou

Guest guest

hello, thankyou all for replying. i i have heard about doshas eg. kaph,vata... but how can i find out which i have? i dont nap during the day and i dont smoke or drink alcohol. i will definately begin the pranayams. are there any other pranayams or yoga i can do to lose fat?

thank you all again.

hello, thankyou all for replying. i i have heard about doshas eg. kaph,vata... but how can i find out which i have? i dont nap during the day and i dont smoke or drink alcohol. i will definately begin the pranayams. are there any other pranayams or yoga i can do to lose fat?

thank you all again.

About doshas: there is some web site on ayurveda (see ayushveda dot com)! Thera are some yoga asanas on losing fat, like palm and triangle asana. Much simple asanas are: Fish, camel, cobra and cow asana. Don't try to do them perfectli right on the beginning. Over time you will do them perfectli. It is important that you do not feel any pain.

And be careful with pranayamas!!!