IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Pankaja_Dasa

Shani dev !!

Rate this topic

i have a very very very bad malific influence of Shani dev (Planet Saturn) in my Graha (Planetery Chart), I heard a pastime in which even Ravana was influenced by Shani dev. And get this (haha) Ravana actually took him Bandhi (other words cast him into a Jail cell !!!!!:D

But still Shani dev did some bad. What the hell do I do, to get rid of Shani dev influence. In my star chart it says he will make me go crazy (again), I went to a shrink (yes she was small), and now on and after July it's meant to get worse. When your minds messed up you can't hardly live or die. It's bit hellish.

Any suggestions? And who exactly is Shani dev? Would be nice to know some history. !!!! I know his not god or anything, but his got some powers. :rolleyes2:

:(

Ps to devotees whom know me here, i went for interview in a Univercity for a Job as a Teacher. They'll let me know later if I got it or not. Damn I meant a Job as a Cleaner in the Univercity (it's brand new, pretty nice). Shani dev again. haha

Guest guest

Ps to devotees whom know me here, i went for interview in a Univercity for a Job as a Teacher. They'll let me know later if I got it or not. Damn I meant a Job as a Cleaner in the Univercity (it's brand new, pretty nice). Shani dev again. haha

The stars are due to our past karm. I do not think doing anything can change that. Whatever we do we have to pay it back. Only bhakti and Sadguru can influence the bad sanskar from past.

As soon as Shani Dev was born he attacked His dad (Surya Dev) as the Puran goes. He also attacked Brihaspati. He attatcjed King Vikram Aditya and many more.

HAnumanji gripped Him hard and beat him to a pulp. Till he submitted. Then he pleaded mercy and then he promised that anybody who worshipped Hanumanji i cannot harm.

So pray to HAnumanji. The most powerful form of Hanumans prayer is the Hanuman Chalisa. Recite it daily after having a wash and putting on clean clothes. Picture Hanumanji and His deeds. Shani Dev cannot even caste His shadow on you.

Jay Shri Krishna.

Jay Shri Krishna.

Lotus flower,

More powerful than the sun is the soul. So puny are the planets by comparison.

I hope you get this job. Your mind will be your own - a perfect karma yoga job. You will develop skills that you will use to cleanse temples in your old age. If you clean the University for Krsna you will turn it into a temple. You will not have to preach to anyone because your remembrance of Sri Krsna as you work will purify the environment. This is a perfect engagement for a vaisnava. Always give them more than they expect - as much as Krsna expects.

gHari

Thankyou to all.

Sorry to say this, but I actually do recite the Hanuman Chalisa everyday,

but don't exacly bathe everyday. (i'm lazy since I don't work ).

Erm i don't know what to say, I'll try concentrate more when I do it.

Thx Ghari, I don't think i'll get the Job, but I hope I do since I have a free lift everyday, and back. It's just few hours a day, I gtg clean toilets as well that students use. I heard puke contains 5 million viruses. Anyway, since if i get it maybe i see if i can do a course (MAYBE), i have doing them. because theres no guarantee you get a job at the end.

I just asked Hanuman to beat the hell out of Shani dev.

LOl. Hanumanji will defo look after you. Hopefully your vegetarian and follow Dharm best you can.

Aum namo hanumante Bhay bhanjanaya sukham kuru fath svaha.

By worshiping Shani one can rid oneself of the misfortunes that this planet causes. To gain the ultimate benefit, this planet should be worshiped on Saturdays. Due to his wife's curse, Shani can cause destruction by just looking at someone. Therefore he is seen looking down, so as not to destroy anything.

Predominant deities of major planets are not demons, but may cause trouble from time to time. Even the sweet moon causes tidal waves, even the goddess venus can make trouble.

Our job, as devotees, is to be more tolerant than the tree, and respect all others (especially the four armed Shani and other exalted devotees of the Lord) without expecting special respect in return.

The threefold miseries are those caused by the self (adiatma), social forces (adibhauta), and those caused by natural forces (adideva). Notice the root of adeideva, meaning a whole slew of miseries are caused by the devas, demigods. This is non-envious trouble. Lord Brahma is creator of the sector of the mahat tattwa where the material world is in influence. We dont deride him for making us have a form, for creating the elements that magnetically attract around our actual self when we are forgetful of our swarupa.

Saturn be cool, he got nice rings, and he never do me wrong, in fact, has concertted effort in not doing me harm, by never looking at me personally.

Haribol, ys, mahaksadasa

Guest guest

THE TANTRIK PATHS HAVE SOLUTIONS TO PROBLEMS LIKE THESE.

BUT I WOULD BE INTERESTED IN KNOWING WHAT SOLUTIONS DID PRABHUPADA GIVE ON THIS? OR DO GAUDIYAS HAVE ANY SOLUTIONS TO LIFE'S PROBLEMS AT ALL?

THANKS.

i have a very very very bad malific influence of Shani dev (Planet Saturn) in my Graha (Planetery Chart), I heard a pastime in which even Ravana was influenced by Shani dev. And get this (haha) Ravana actually took him Bandhi (other words cast him into a Jail cell !!!!!:D

But still Shani dev did some bad. What the hell do I do, to get rid of Shani dev influence. In my star chart it says he will make me go crazy (again), I went to a shrink (yes she was small), and now on and after July it's meant to get worse. When your minds messed up you can't hardly live or die. It's bit hellish.

Any suggestions? And who exactly is Shani dev? Would be nice to know some history. !!!! I know his not god or anything, but his got some powers. :rolleyes2:

:(

Guest guest

Sorry to say this, but I actually do recite the Hanuman Chalisa everyday,

but don't exacly bathe everyday. (i'm lazy since I don't work ).

How about if, in seeking to get your head cleared up, you first started bathing every morning and then looked at the rest of the world.

How can a Vaisnava possibly not bathe every day? A daily bath is one of the elementaries of seva, Thakur will not accept impure offerings from sadhakas.

Haribol!

I agree that you should ask for Hanumanji's assistance. He is very merciful and will protect you.

Also, I would like to point out that Shani Dev is not evil. He has been given the job of giving people good and bad luck as per their karma and that is his service to Krishna. It is not his fault if your karma says that you must have a lot of bad luck. Therefore you should not be praying that Hanuman beats him up. Hanuman and Shani Dev are actually friends. After Hanuman punished Shani Dev for some misdeeds, Shani Dev submitted to him. Then when Ravan took Shani Dev as a prisoner, the demi-gods sent Hanuman to break him out of the jail. It was after Hanuman rescued Shani Dev that they became friends and Shani Dev promised that anyone who worshipped Hanuman would be protected from his bad effects.

Shani Dev himself is very kind. If you humbly ask for forgiveness then I'm sure he will try to help you. There is one village in India where there is a temple to Shani Dev. It is said that nothing is ever stolen in that village and the people there never lock their doors as they know that Shani Dev will punish any wrong doers. Remember, he is a servant of Krishna.

So chant your Hanuman Chalisa and be more friendly towards Shani Dev. Have faith in Krishna and know that whatever happens is the result of your karma.

Jai

Guest guest

Prabhupada's prescription is to chant the maha mantra and always remember Lord Krishna.

In other words, no solutions. Just remember God. This is also ok.