IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Shree Radhey Ju hamari Sarkar fikir mohi kahe ki

Rate this topic

Any bhav one has for Krishn is great!!! Krishn is all-blissful. But here is a matter of intimacy. Like if you think of Him as father, mother, or friend then you can not enjoy the bliss of Gopi bhav.

YOu are right about the choice. The feeling we have for Krishn is from the devotion we have done in many many life times.

The ultimate is Gopi bhao, which is praised in Shrimad Bhagwatam. I have a book (speech given by SHree Dongre Maharajji), where he says over and over again that the nishkam prem of the Gopis is of the highest kind.

Also in Bhagwatam, Uddhav says that he would like to be a creeper in Braj so he could have the footdust of Gopi fall on him. Gopi bhav is is not suitable for every soul due to our previous devotional practices. nice to hear from you.

Any bhav one has for Krishn is great!!! Krishn is all-blissful. But here is a matter of intimacy. Like if you think of Him as father, mother, or friend then you can not enjoy the bliss of Gopi bhav.

YOu are right about the choice. The feeling we have for Krishn is from the devotion we have done in many many life times.

The ultimate is Gopi bhao, which is praised in Shrimad Bhagwatam. I have a book (speech given by SHree Dongre Maharajji), where he says over and over again that the nishkam prem of the Gopis is of the highest kind.

Also in Bhagwatam, Uddhav says that he would like to be a creeper in Braj so he could have the footdust of Gopi fall on him. Gopi bhav is is not suitable for every soul due to our previous devotional practices. nice to hear from you.

Thats true and real, Swaminarayan Bhagwan has also said such in teh VAchnamrut.Also His guru was Ramanand Swami who was Uddhavji in His previous life. Premlakshana Bhakti like that of the Gopis is greatest. But it doesnt mena that worshipping Radha can only do this. You dont have to do it by this means. i mean Premanand swami and Narsimha mehta and Meerabai worshipped Giridhar Gopal as Himself with MA Radha. MAny have attained such Nishkaam Premlakshana Gopi Bhaav bhakti my friend.

Premanand swami used to cry when he wasnt getting darshan of Bhagwan!!! He even forgot His clothes when he was absorbed in Bhakti. He had intense Prem Lakshana Bhakti liek the Gopis.

So its not liek you have to attain such a status in the desire for Bhagwan and love through raganurag Bhakti only. Follow Bhagwat Dharm,gyaan and Vairagy with atma nishtha and Do intense bhakt iwill help you achieve such Uttam Prem Lakshana Bhakti as well.

But i have learnt from yo ualot of things and also relaised that your on the way to such intense love for Bhagwan. Beutiful to see. God bless you.

Jay Swaminarayan

IN world people pray for so many reason but praying just for Krishn's love and darshan is the first step of Bhakti. These great saints, most of them were descended from divine abodes (avatari saints) to show us the path.

When we start bhakti, we start with sadhana bhakti and then with the grace of Krishn we enter the bhav bhakti. In this bhav bhakti there are so many stages (you can find these in Bhaktirasamrit Sindhu). It is like depth of love and sweetness keeps on increasing.

If you ever desire that depth, where you are in love and no matter what you do, Krishn is always in your mind. You cry in love and it is such a pleasure. You are driving to work but tears of love and seperation just fall without you trying then you Krishn will arrange for you to someone who can show you this kind of way. Until then whatever one practices for purifying the heart and mind is great!

Wow, thats really nice. I have had short burst of such but not intense long lasting ones. Bhakts like yourself help me remember such burst of love for Krishna Purshottam.

I thankyou very much.

Do keep reminding me. Its like being one with Bhagwan. Very near and close that you are talking to Him.

It is due to our previous love for Krishn, that we have these strong feelings. I also didn't know that it is possible to have these strong feelings of love for Krishn as you have fallen in love and cannot live without Him. I always long for these but it came true when I met Shree Maharajji for the first time in Vrindaban.

When I entered the prayer hall, I burst into tears and then cried nonstop for two weeks. It was a totally divine experience and after that due to Maharajji's Grace everything in the world changed. All the priorities just changed. It is like a pain and pleasure in the heart which makes one dettached from the world like a prem divani.

All that knowledge of the scriptures is there for us to take us to this place where love is the only language

When I met Maharajji, I cried too. Just cried and cried...

It is really nice that you have shared your experience with us. There are thousands of devotees who follow Shree Kripalu Maharajji and each one of them have their personel experieces (in hundreds) with him. Each one loves him so much that it is really inspiring to hear their stories. Keep connected with us. Are you going to see him in Barsana Dham, Austin? I am leaving today for 10 days.

Are you going to see him in Barsana Dham, Austin? I am leaving today for 10 days.

Noo0, he'll be leaving in 10 days! And you'll miss the annual Mela on May 14th. I really think you should stay after all. Other matters can wait.

After being around him for 6 weeks, it will be so weird when he's gone.:crying2:

WORSHIPPING RADHA IS THE ULTIMATE? What about Bhagwan Purshottam Narayan Shri Krishna?

worshipping bhagwan is always correct but worshipping krishna cannot be done

there is diff between love and worshipping............

purshottam narayan is worshipped whereas krishna is loved

like for eg:one person krishna deva is senior officer.when he is at home he is not any officer ,if his son says him to be horse for him..he will do that.

but same person when goes to his office ...is same son comes there in office during his meeting ........he will not allow him to enter in meeting and not obey his son...like he does in home.

similarly sri krishna's onr authority is bhagwan that is narayan purshottam and virat swaroop..he is bhagwan..with all aishwarayas....

but when in braj he is crying for makhan and obeying gopis because of prem.

he is doing sewa of radha rani who is principal of krishna's love school.....

so sri krishna narayan purshottam is worshipped but sri krishna as gwal is loved which is done by all the bhakts as saints as mira,surdas,tulsidas,nanak,and many[anant].

worshipping radha is worshipping prem of radha rani for sri krishna

and radha krishna are not 2.....they r one

this all frm the mukharbind of sri kripalu ji maharaj.

i m sewak of kripaluji mahaparabhu

radhe radhe