IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Shree Radhey Ju hamari Sarkar fikir mohi kahe ki

Rate this topic

When Shree Radha Rani is our protector, what do we need to worry about?

What about Shri Krishna?lol. You are forgetting Purshottam Narayan himself and praise His Bhakt alone?

Guest guest

What about Shri Krishna?lol. You are forgetting Purshottam Narayan himself and praise His Bhakt alone?

Jai Radhe...

Both Radha and Krishna are one for the sake of leela they become two.Those who see difference between them are devoid of their bhakti.

Krishn always remember Radhey name. She is the soul of Krishn. She is the ocean of Divine love. Krishn always desiring Her association.

Jai Radhe...

Both Radha and Krishna are one for the sake of leela they become two.Those who see difference between them are devoid of their bhakti.

Yes, you are so right. Two in one but in leela world Radha Rani is worshipped by Krishn. YOu can see in all the writtings of greats saints.

Do you have proof from the Bhagwat or any other Purans?As Bhagwan Vyasji is biggest Acharya of all. And all works of other Acharyas and saints come from the original writings of Vyasji Bhagwan.

Does it state in the Bhagwat that Radha And Krishna are one? I had learn tthat LAksmi and Radha are the divine Shaktis of Bhagwan Shri Krishna.

So what form of Bhagwan resides in Golok- Radha or Krishna? Or both? Now if yo usay that Krishna worships radha. Then is it the same there in Golok?

Do you have proof? As in a scriptures? Such as Bhagwat Puran.

Do you have proof from the Bhagwat or any other Purans?As Bhagwan Vyasji is biggest Acharya of all. And all works of other Acharyas and saints come from the original writings of Vyasji Bhagwan.

Does it state in the Bhagwat that Radha And Krishna are one? I had learn tthat LAksmi and Radha are the divine Shaktis of Bhagwan Shri Krishna.

They are Devi bhagwatam, atharvediyaRadhikatapniyopnishad, (Krishnen aaradhyate iti Radha-Rigvediyradhikopanishad), there are many of these quotes are given in the 'Bhakti Shatak' by Shree Kripaluji Maharaj.

They are Devi bhagwatam, atharvediyaRadhikatapniyopnishad, (Krishnen aaradhyate iti Radha-Rigvediyradhikopanishad), there are many of these quotes are given in the 'Bhakti Shatak' by Shree Kripaluji Maharaj.

Lakchami is Krishn's almight power and Radha is Krishn's Divine love power.

So what form of Bhagwan resides in Golok- Radha or Krishna? Or both? Now if yo usay that Krishna worships radha. Then is it the same there in Golok?

Do you have proof? As in a scriptures? Such as Bhagwat Puran.

They both reside in Golok. Lakchmi and Vishnu, Shiv-Parvati and other forms of God reside in Vaikunth, which is almighty form of Radha-Krishn.

There are many quotes in books of Shree Kripaluji Maharaj. THere are lecture series given on Radhashtami, that has many many quotes and full explaination of Radha Rani.

Who is Kripaluji Maharaj? Is there no quotes in the Bhagwat about Krishan worshipping Radha? Why do you state such?

Why does Bhagwan worship His Power or love? So if Radha is Bahgwan divine power of love then how does this make them the same? Radha is Bhagwans Bhakt. She serves Bhagwan as choicest devotee as she binds Him with love.

Bhagwan doesnt need to worship none. Not even his energies or powers.

Could you get me the refernces to where Bhagwan Purshottam Narayan Shri Krishna worships Radha and not the other way round.

So in Golok Bhagwan worships Radha like you stated? What does bhagwan look like in Golok?

Guest guest

Who is Kripaluji Maharaj? Is there no quotes in the Bhagwat about Krishan worshipping Radha? Why do you state such?

Why does Bhagwan worship His Power or love? So if Radha is Bahgwan divine power of love then how does this make them the same? Radha is Bhagwans Bhakt. She serves Bhagwan as choicest devotee as she binds Him with love.

Bhagwan doesnt need to worship none. Not even his energies or powers.

Could you get me the refernces to where Bhagwan Purshottam Narayan Shri Krishna worships Radha and not the other way round.

So in Golok Bhagwan worships Radha like you stated? What does bhagwan look like in Golok?

Do you really want to know or this is just out of curiosity?

Guest guest

In some scriptures it is discribed that Krishn has become Radha, and others say that Radha has become Krishn. There is no differnce between Them. Only for the sake of leela (to increase the bliss) Krishn always sings Radhey name, presses Her feet, cries on her feet etc.

All these leelas can be read in the writting of the Rasik Saints (who came with Shree Chaytanya Mahaprabhuji) especially Shree Roop Goswamiji. There is so much literature on the leelas of Radha-Krishn. This is only for the devotees who follow Raganuga bhakti. Meaning loving Them without any desires and no restriction of any rules and regulations. Just love love and love. I learned all this from Shree Kripaluji Maharaj and read many book by Shree Roop Goswamiji.

Guest guest

i seriously want to know. I ask genuinely.

Please go to this website jkp.org

But in Prem Lakshana Bhakti, you wouldnt want to discard the rules and regulations by Bhagwan Himself. Would you?

To get such love you have to realise Bhagwans greatness. If we dont have rules and regulations then we may fall from the path of being a bhakt very easily cant we? Like Jay and Vijay?

Guest guest

But in Prem Lakshana Bhakti, you wouldnt want to discard the rules and regulations by Bhagwan Himself. Would you?

To get such love you have to realise Bhagwans greatness. If we dont have rules and regulations then we may fall from the path of being a bhakt very easily cant we? Like Jay and Vijay?

Jay and Vijay did not fall. They are the helpers in the leelas. As you know in the Gita, Krishn says that once you reach Divine abodes you can never fall. All these happening are the leelas. Even Duryodhan etc. were part of the leelas to teach us lessons. This is a big misconception among many cults that we were with God and we fell due to pride. This is not the case.

About the love, yes we do need rules and regulations before falling in love. We have to do devotion regularly, serioiusly and honestly. But during devotion, what one needs is the loving heart which is trying to love Radha-Krishn shedding tears of love and seperation. There are hundreds of classes in this but all this is not possible on your own. I have many wonderful experiences which I would not like to post. These experiences made me realize that this kind of love is possible now at this age and time. I used to love Meera bai's bhajans and never thought that this kind of love is possible for fallen souls like us. But I have met some great devotees and Divine personalities to see that it is possible.

There is so much depth in the ocean of Divine love that when you start dipping in to it, you can see that you have to go deeper and everyday you feel you are only at the surface. So much more has to be attained. I think I wrote too much.

Wow Radha-kinkari you sure know a lot of siddhant!

I read many books and listen to many lectures some years ago, only thing I got out of them is pride and more confusion. So many paths and so much controversy. I really didn't learn anything.

Then I met Shree Kripaluji Maharaj, and only with his grace things started to make sense.

Jay and Vijay did not fall.

Yeah i know they didnt fall. Once you reach there you cannot fall. But what i meant is Bhagwan did that to show that one shouldnt insult His bhakts (like the Sanaks). So Bhagwan did that leela. As to come for three births is not falling.

To fall is to completely start from the bottom without having the knowledge of Bhagwn. But this cannot happen in dham.

I admire the love you have for Bhagwan. Its really great to see. i was just hoping that you dont ignore Bhagwan Shri Krishna. I got agitated when you stated when you said that Krishna worships Radha. I thought you meant to say that He is not Bhagwan and Radha is.

Dear Das ka das,

You are right! we can not love one and ignore the other. Radha and Krishn are one. THere is one verse from our scriptures that say (ek akriti ....) They have same akriti, one soul and two bodies. It is amazing to learn and experience the world of Krishn's love.

You can find in Chaitanya-Charitramrit (in the conversation of Shree Chaitanya mahaprabhu and Rao Ramanand) that worshipping Radha is the ultimate. I was surprized to read that also. If you want to see the quotations of the verses, you can buy 'Bhakti Shatak' it has 10-15 quotes from different scriptures about Radharani.

Guest guest

Yeah i know they didnt fall. Once you reach there you cannot fall. But what i meant is Bhagwan did that to show that one shouldnt insult His bhakts (like the Sanaks). So Bhagwan did that leela. As to come for three births is not falling.

Dear Das ka das,

You are right! we can not love one and ignore the other. Radha and Krishn are one. THere is one verse from our scriptures that say (ek akriti ....) They have same akriti, one soul and two bodies. It is amazing to learn and experience the world of Krishn's love.

You can find in Chaitanya-Charitramrit (in the conversation of Shree Chaitanya mahaprabhu and Rao Ramanand) that worshipping Radha is the ultimate. I was surprized to read that also. If you want to see the quotations of the verses, you can see it 'Bhakti Shatak' it has 10-15 quotes from different scriptures about Radharani.

Guest guest

When one calls Radharani, Krishn is included, always. But when one worships Krishn only then there are many different abodes and bhaavs one can have. Like in Dwarika, Krishn is with Rukmini Devi (Maha Laxmi). In Vrija there are so many bhaavs (like vatsalya, sakhya etc.) but with Radharani only Gopi bhaav is present. This is only taught by Rasik Saint of Vrindaban (Shree Roop Goswami etc.), and is called Raganuga bhakti.

Yeh but thats what you feel, that doesnt mean thats reality for everyone. You can worship Bhagwan anyway you like. For everyone its different. Whether its Sakhya bhaav or pitru Bhaav.

Bhagwan will respond the same and you will please Him just as much. However i respect your Bhakti. For me Purshottam Narayan Shri krishna is supreme and my Upasya Bhagwan.