IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Pankaja_Dasa

Anybody done Law? (sorry not ex a spiritual q)

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dont know about UK, but in US, there is a step where one who loves the law (meaning the spiritual geometry of it, only gHari understands) can actually get a job doing it. Become a paralegal. There are many who do this job without even so much as an AA or BA degree.

The key to doing this work is the ability to read, research, and write effectively, using the legal professional format. Im sure everything you need to hone your skills is available for free on the internet.

Im a lowlife technician, formally specializing in corrosion control on exotic metals and composites. Yes, for twenty years, I made sure nuclear bombs didnt blow up in our own boats. Yet, I was also a union representative of employees, so I had to develop a writing skill that is effective in communication to the likes of Joint Chiefs of Staff, highly placed officials in the military, as well as eventually becoming a brief writer for documents read by the US Secretary of the Navy (I sued him, personally and up close).

No legal training at all, just research, careful referencing, good writing, following format. These skills are transferrable. If I hadnt whacked out in 96, Id offer my talent to the defense lawyers I know. But out of necessity, my briefs were praised by the Federal Judge (who ruled against me, the lackey wimp), who said he wished the trial lawyers kept on track and succinctly presented their views as I had done.

My defense lawyer friends bring home $100,000 per year. A good para-legal who has ability to free-lance, can easily do that. Paralegals are on the same level as a CPA. If you can do the books, no one cares if you have a CPA certificate (Gotta be careful with that word with you brits, certified means legal in US, certified means totally looney tunes in UK). My daughter in SF is good at books, no license, free-lances bookkeeping at minimum $20 per hour and is quite stressed at all the jobs she gets.

Forget law school, too many lawyers. Better to be a tech than an engineer.

just opinion here, haribol, mahaksadasa

I was thinking about that Mahakji, that I don't want to goto college and get so many qualitficayions, makes me feel better that you don't need degree or anything. Far as the skills you mentioned.

Read: Audarya

Reasearch: google

Wrtings: erm Audarya

Hope i find a nice site, which is free. They charge thousands of pounds if you want to do a Home cource, (which is basically books supplied to you), they hardly give you that much help. Might as well spend 20 pounds on few books. :)