IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Pankaja_Dasa

whats the best business?

Rate this topic

Internet IT -related that can generate good revenue but done anywhere. So devotees can live in or near the Dham, in an Ashram in the USA or a farm community maybe, but earn Western wages. You could work far less potentially and have more time for sadhana. I work in software and always think how good it would be to have a devotee-owned business (like a cooperative) maybe doing web development or software testing. That whole daiva-varnashram model talked about in other threads would need to be in full force in this sort of company.

Wow good for you prabuji.

I just been painting and decorating little bit, good luck,...

Ps. Helping my Uncle out. Learned few things. he lets the property out.

I actua;lly wanted to know how it was done. It's very hard work.!

Whats the best type of business to start nowadays? in opinion of

devotees here.

I think it is affiliate marketing. This is ideal for anyone who likes to spend time on the internet. A good example is this blog (one of mine) which is affiliated with 3 different corporations: HardSmacks. com Also by focusing your business efforts through the internet, you can easily get your spiritual message accross in a subtle way. For instance if you use a blog or a website to market companies that you are affiliated with, then you can simply add a link to your site or blog entitled something intriguing like 'self-realization', 'meditation', 'Eastern Spirituality', 'Yoga', etc. I have

several spiritual clubs/groups that I promote but it is not obvious at first.

Mark