IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Bhakta Don Muntean

IRAN has to be shut down...

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Both, this moron Bush and the foolish Iranian president must be thrown out of power.

So the iranian regime have abducted the U.K. servicemen - I think that president 'hitler wannabe' is such a fool - he is provoking the west.

<embed src="h" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" height="350" width="425">

The Coming Shakedown of the US and Iran

March 30, 2007

bushiran.jpg

By Henry Makow Ph.D.

The imminent US attack on Iran is really an attack by the Illuminati on both countries.

The top rung of Freemasonry, the Illuminati Order is an international satanic cult that aims to subdue humanity by pitting nations in war against each other. The pictures of Bush and Ahmadinejad giving the satanic "goat's head" sign suggest Iranians are as ignorant as Americans when it comes to their President's true loyalty.

Illuminati defector Leo Zagami recently called the Iraq-Iran-Israel conflict a "foreign intelligence show" and Ahmaninejad a "well known Satanist with no real connection to Islam."

Empowered by the central banking cartel, the Illuminati Order has the resources to take over both sides of every conflict, and steer it in a way that advances the New World Order. They call this a "dialectical process." They were on both sides of both world wars, the Cold War, Korea and Vietnam.

Iran's nuclear ambitions are merely a pretext. The real object is to degrade both the US and Iran so disillusioned citizens will forfeit political, economic and spiritual rights and meekly accept Illuminati banker "world government."

As early as 1871, Albert Pike, the Grand Commander of US Freemasonry wrote a letter to Giuseppe Mazzini, his European counterpart, foretelling three world wars. He was correct about the first two.

"The Third World War must be fomented by taking advantage of the differences caused by the "agentur" of the "Illuminati" between the political Zionists [i.e. Americans] and the leaders of Islamic World. The war must be conducted in such a way that Islam and political Zionism mutually destroy each other."

I don’t see this conflict as the beginning of WWIII. Like the Spanish Civil War, it is a dress rehearsal. In turn, the Israel attack on Lebanon last July was a dress rehearsal for what's in store for Iran. It may be part of an Israeli-American quid pro quo.

And just as Israel suffered some humiliating setbacks at the hands of the Hezbollah, I wouldn’t be surprised if the US "victory" will also be Pyrrhic in nature.

The important thing to understand is that a satanic cult controls all countries and is conducting a war against humanity. Thus, the people are too busy fighting each other to recognize their real enemies are their own politicians, the mass media and the bankers who own them.

This is a possible scenario: Like all wars, the conflict will be orchestrated . It will take place in the next month or two and resemble the Lebanon war. Iran and the US will both suffer serious losses; the price of oil will sky rocket and the stock market will take a hit. Israel and Iran may exchange fire but I don't foresee an invasion on the part of any country. If Iran went into Iraq, all bets would be off.

I'd like to be %100 wrong about this, and free to enjoy the Spring weather.

ORCHESTRATIONS

Here are some articles that suggest the Illuminati is orchestrating both sides:

Some observers have noted that the British female sailor was interviewed by the BBC and The Independent just hours before she was taken prisoner. How convenient. At least they didn't broadcast the capture bfore it took place.

Some have suggested the capture is so unlikely that both sides may have staged it, or it was a trap laid by the British. This would explain the lack of resistance. The parallel between the prisoner takings that started the Lebanon war, and the present situation is obvious.

In a recent article, Seymour Hersh reveals that Dick Cheney has been running an Iran-Contra style operation that includes support for groups linked to al Queda. They are also engaged in clandestine operations in Iran and the kidnapping of hundreds of Iranians.

Isn't it strange that the Iranians have never captured any of the Americans involved in this? Isn’t it strange the Iranians don’t demand a prisoner exchange for their own,citizens, particularly the ex-Deputy Minister of Defense kidnapped in Turkey?

Hersh also says the US is trying to repackage the Iraq war (a crude grab for oil and world domination) as a regional Shiite-Sunni conflict in which the US finds itself an innocent bystander. This has put the Americans in the contradictory position of having installed a pro-Iranian Shiite government in Iraq; and now having to support the Sunni and Al Qaeda insurgents, who are their ostensible enemies. It doesn’t make any sense unless you see the war as an end in itself.

David Icke received the picture of Ahmadinejad giving the satanic handsignal from an aghast Iranian. "What's going on? This doesn't have anything to do with Islam!" he exlaimed.

Icke recently wrote that Ahmadinehad seems to be playing the Illuminati game: "Either Ahmadinejad is knowingly involved or he's an idiot because all he needed to do was to quietly get on with his job and leave the nuclear development alone for a while and he would have left the neocon-Nazis with nowhere to go. He must have known that Iran was on the hit-list, but he still opened his mouth and the propagandists walked right in."

On the other hand, you'd think Iran has as much right to nuclear weapons as Pakistan. As for nuclear energy, Heather Wokusch writes:

"It's worth noting that Iran is a signatory to the Nuclear Non-Proliferation Treaty (NPT) and says that its program falls under the legally permitted right to "peacefully use nuclear technology." In contrast, Israel has neither signed nor ratified the NPT and the US would breach the Treaty by conducting a nuclear attack against Iran."

Wokusch is afraid the Cheney gang will instigate another 9-11 type event to justify attacking Iran but I don’t think that would be necessary. No one will believe it.

On the domestic front, an example of the Illuminati "dialectic" at work is Rosie O'Donnell's recent pronouncements 9-11.The Lesbian poster lesbian sounds like Alex Jones. It looks like most celebrities have an elite political assignment.

You also see Brzezinski saying the war on terror "has undermined democracy" in the banker-owned Washington Post! That's so funny coming from him. But if the Rockefellers and Rothschilds can water down the opposition with a flood of their people, they can steer it away from themselves.

Meanwhile Democrats in Congress try to placate an angry electorate with timetables for withdrawal. This is a diversion. Democracy is a charade. The US will never willingly withdraw from Iraq. The US is the Illuminati's goon.

CONCLUSION

It's best to see war and conflict as the Illuminati's cement mixer. They just throw everything in (people, cultures, religions) break and mix and then reset in their own mold. They call it "creating order out of chaos" but first they create chaos.

Their vision for the Middle East including Israel is as conformist and vapid as the EU. Union with the EU is already on the drawing board. Wars also kill a lot of innocent people as well as pesky idealists ("heroes"); and earn profits from procurement and plunder.

The greatest barrier to understanding the world is our failure to imagine the dimensions of evil, and how readily people will serve Satan.

If we have a war against Iran, it will be instigated by an international satanic cult, to further degrade destroy and demoralize humanity, especially Iran and the US.

-----

Articles >>

........ language=javascript src="/foot.js" type=text/javascript>.........>Henry Makow is the author of A Long Way to go for a Date. He received his Ph.D. in English Literature from the University of Toronto. He welcomes your feedback and ideas at henry@savethemales.ca.

March 30, 2007

bushiran.jpg

By Henry Makow Ph.D.

The imminent US attack on Iran is really an attack by the Illuminati on both countries.

The top rung of Freemasonry, the Illuminati Order is an international satanic cult that aims to subdue humanity by pitting nations in war against each other. The pictures of Bush and Ahmadinejad giving the satanic "goat's head" sign suggest Iranians are as ignorant as Americans when it comes to their President's true loyalty.

Illuminati defector Leo Zagami recently called the Iraq-Iran-Israel conflict a "foreign intelligence show" and Ahmaninejad a "well known Satanist with no real connection to Islam."

Empowered by the central banking cartel, the Illuminati Order has the resources to take over both sides of every conflict, and steer it in a way that advances the New World Order. They call this a "dialectical process." They were on both sides of both world wars, the Cold War, Korea and Vietnam.

Iran's nuclear ambitions are merely a pretext. The real object is to degrade both the US and Iran so disillusioned citizens will forfeit political, economic and spiritual rights and meekly accept Illuminati banker "world government."

As early as 1871, Albert Pike, the Grand Commander of US Freemasonry wrote a letter to Giuseppe Mazzini, his European counterpart, foretelling three world wars. He was correct about the first two.

"The Third World War must be fomented by taking advantage of the differences caused by the "agentur" of the "Illuminati" between the political Zionists [i.e. Americans] and the leaders of Islamic World. The war must be conducted in such a way that Islam and political Zionism mutually destroy each other."

I don’t see this conflict as the beginning of WWIII. Like the Spanish Civil War, it is a dress rehearsal. In turn, the Israel attack on Lebanon last July was a dress rehearsal for what's in store for Iran. It may be part of an Israeli-American quid pro quo.

And just as Israel suffered some humiliating setbacks at the hands of the Hezbollah, I wouldn’t be surprised if the US "victory" will also be Pyrrhic in nature.

The important thing to understand is that a satanic cult controls all countries and is conducting a war against humanity. Thus, the people are too busy fighting each other to recognize their real enemies are their own politicians, the mass media and the bankers who own them.

This is a possible scenario: Like all wars, the conflict will be orchestrated . It will take place in the next month or two and resemble the Lebanon war. Iran and the US will both suffer serious losses; the price of oil will sky rocket and the stock market will take a hit. Israel and Iran may exchange fire but I don't foresee an invasion on the part of any country. If Iran went into Iraq, all bets would be off.

ORCHESTRATIONS

Some observers have noted that the British female sailor was interviewed by the BBC and The Independent just hours before she was taken prisoner. How convenient. At least they didn't broadcast the capture bfore it took place.

Some have suggested the capture is so unlikely that both sides may have staged it, or it was a trap laid by the British. This would explain the lack of resistance. The parallel between the prisoner takings that started the Lebanon war, and the present situation is obvious.

In a recent article, Seymour Hersh reveals that Dick Cheney has been running an Iran-Contra style operation that includes support for groups linked to al Queda. They are also engaged in clandestine operations in Iran and the kidnapping of hundreds of Iranians.

Isn't it strange that the Iranians have never captured any of the Americans involved in this? Isn’t it strange the Iranians don’t demand a prisoner exchange for their own,citizens, particularly the ex-Deputy Minister of Defense kidnapped in Turkey?

Hersh also says the US is trying to repackage the Iraq war (a crude grab for oil and world domination) as a regional Shiite-Sunni conflict in which the US finds itself an innocent bystander. This has put the Americans in the contradictory position of having installed a pro-Iranian Shiite government in Iraq; and now having to support the Sunni and Al Qaeda insurgents, who are their ostensible enemies. It doesn’t make any sense unless you see the war as an end in itself.

David Icke received the picture of Ahmadinejad giving the satanic handsignal from an aghast Iranian. "What's going on? This doesn't have anything to do with Islam!" he exlaimed.

Icke recently wrote that Ahmadinehad seems to be playing the Illuminati game: "Either Ahmadinejad is knowingly involved or he's an idiot because all he needed to do was to quietly get on with his job and leave the nuclear development alone for a while and he would have left the neocon-Nazis with nowhere to go. He must have known that Iran was on the hit-list, but he still opened his mouth and the propagandists walked right in."

On the other hand, you'd think Iran has as much right to nuclear weapons as Pakistan. As for nuclear energy, Heather Wokusch writes:

"It's worth noting that Iran is a signatory to the Nuclear Non-Proliferation Treaty (NPT) and says that its program falls under the legally permitted right to "peacefully use nuclear technology." In contrast, Israel has neither signed nor ratified the NPT and the US would breach the Treaty by conducting a nuclear attack against Iran."

Wokusch is afraid the Cheney gang will instigate another 9-11 type event to justify attacking Iran but I don’t think that would be necessary. No one will believe it.

On the domestic front, an example of the Illuminati "dialectic" at work is Rosie O'Donnell's recent pronouncements 9-11.The Lesbian poster lesbian sounds like Alex Jones. It looks like most celebrities have an elite political assignment.

You also see Brzezinski saying the war on terror "has undermined democracy" in the banker-owned Washington Post! That's so funny coming from him. But if the Rockefellers and Rothschilds can water down the opposition with a flood of their people, they can steer it away from themselves.

Meanwhile Democrats in Congress try to placate an angry electorate with timetables for withdrawal. This is a diversion. Democracy is a charade. The US will never willingly withdraw from Iraq. The US is the Illuminati's goon.

CONCLUSION

It's best to see war and conflict as the Illuminati's cement mixer. They just throw everything in (people, cultures, religions) break and mix and then reset in their own mold. They call it "creating order out of chaos" but first they create chaos.

Their vision for the Middle East including Israel is as conformist and vapid as the EU. Union with the EU is already on the drawing board. Wars also kill a lot of innocent people as well as pesky idealists ("heroes"); and earn profits from procurement and plunder.

The greatest barrier to understanding the world is our failure to imagine the dimensions of evil, and how readily people will serve Satan.

If we have a war against Iran, it will be instigated by an international satanic cult, to further degrade destroy and demoralize humanity, especially Iran and the US.

-----

Articles >>

........ language=javascript src="/foot.js" type=text/javascript>.........>Henry Makow is the author of A Long Way to go for a Date. He received his Ph.D. in English Literature from the University of Toronto. He welcomes your feedback and ideas at henry@savethemales.ca.

Again this "Henry Makow" an extremist...

His ideas don't even deserve discussion on the fringes.

This guy is a crank - a kook and - he should be ashamed of himself for what he is doing!

Who created taliban. Who gave power to Pakistan and iran? Answer known to everybody. US. Now child’s thinking that they grown bigger than father. This is a problem of their family. No need to interfere in this. Of course all Americans should think of this.

:ponder::idea::wacko:

So you consider Rabbi Daniel Lapin a madman?

Jews Have Debased American Culture

Our Worst Enemy

http://www.towardtradition.org/

By Rabbi Daniel Lapin

President, Toward Tradition

1-24-5

I am an Orthodox Jewish rabbi sadly denouncing one of the box office hits of 2004. Which movie has earned my wrath? Here is a clue - it surprised everyone by selling over one hundred million dollars of tickets in its first week in theaters. No, it's not Mel Gibson's Passion. The movie causing me deep distress is a Rosenthal/Tenenbaum production starring Dustin Hoffman, and Barbra Streisand. I was sorry to see Barbra Streisand involved in the flagrant defamation of Judaism found in this, her latest movie hit. While she was making her film Yentl, for which I served as a consultant, she studied Judaism regularly and diligently with me. She was a warm and gracious guest on the occasions she had dinner with my family. Yentl's nostalgic, if not altogether authentic glimpse into 19th century Jewish life in Poland, evoked a feeling of fondness for the characters, but like many ethnic Jews, Streisand is largely isolated from her religious roots. In the new film to which I refer, she plays not a role, but a heinous caricature of a Jewess. I am reluctant to name the movie on account of the implied vulgarity of its title. If you are reluctant to part with good money for the privilege of seeing the Jewish people being defamed, you should abstain from this movie. In spite of having several Jewish producers and several Jewish stars, this film's vile notions of Jews are not too different from those used by Nazi propagandist Joseph Goebbels. I may be unsophisticated but I am not just a grouch with no sense of humor. I'll fess up; I really enjoy funny movies. However you should know a little about this offensive excuse for entertainment. You might recall that in the first movie we followed Pam Byrnes as she introduced her very Jewish and nerdy boyfriend, Greg, to her parents. This sequel shows the Byrnes visiting their daughter's future in-laws. The movie depicts Greg's conspicuously Jewish parents as sexually obsessed, constantly concupiscent degenerates. Nice people, but depraved. Their home is filled with bric-a-brac that juts with anatomic suggestiveness. Along with their son's bar mitzvah talit, or prayer shawl, they have preserved the foreskin from his circumcision. To add to the hilarity, this souvenir makes a distasteful reappearance at an awkward moment. In reality, Jews treat the foreskin with reverence and bury it rather than turning it into a scrapbook joke. The hosts, who never miss an opportunity of exuding Jewish ethnicity, boast of their son losing his virginity to the gentile maid and they keep their guests waiting while they themselves practice what they preach in their bedroom upstairs. There are many more vile examples of Jewish people being defamed in this horrible excrescence. I am not sure that labeling it comedy excuses the defamation. I do not particularly care for dark, socially significant films. Give me funny movies like The Blues Brothers and Hopscotch. However I really loathe movies that perpetuate hideous stereotypes about racial, religious, or ethnic groups, no matter how funny they may seem. What is more, I cannot see how racial bigotry is lessened if perpetrated by blacks or that anti-Semitism is diminished if delivered by Jews. This movie defames Jews in a way that I haven't seen since the worst that Woody Allen dished up. And Woody at his worst was breathtakingly hostile to Judaism. One need only recall how many of Woody's films portray Jews, not to mention rabbis, as loathsome liars, desperate psychotics, pathetic perverts, and ridiculously lecherous losers. If Woody Allen were not Jewish, surely every Jewish organization would have roundly denounced him. And they would have been right. The problem is that he is Jewish and they don't denounce him. Instead, we self-destructive Jews celebrate Woody Allen Week at Jewish Community Center film festivals. It is not only in movies that Jews besmirch Jews as sexualizing the culture. Ruth Westheimer told The New York Times of her love for Judaism, Israel, and the Jewish people. Meanwhile, as Dr. Ruth, with her grandmotherly appearance and her high-pitched Jewish accent, she titillates her audiences with shockingly explicit sexual advice. Radio shock-jock Howard Stern intersperses his displays of dehumanizing depravity with a constant stream of "Oy veys" as if subconsciously compelled to highlight his Jewish ethnicity. Jerry Springer, widely known as the Jewish former mayor of Cincinnati, normalizes depravity by projecting a deviant sub-culture and its cheering hooligans right into America's living room. A few years ago, the Los Angeles Jewish Journal gushingly profiled a Jewish pornographer whose stage name is Ron Jeremy. The piece praised the huge sums he's been paid to "bed more gorgeous women than James Bond." Jeremy, who proudly admits to have acted in or directed over 1,500 porn videos, cited the preponderance of Jewish men in porn and explained, "Jewish families tend to be more liberal than Christian ones, they aren't obsessed by the fear of the devil or going to hell." As if to eliminate any lingering doubt about Ron Jeremy's Jewishness, the Jewish Journal breathlessly assures us that Ron Jeremy plans to marry in a synagogue. You'd have to be a recent immigrant from Outer Mongolia not to know of the role that people with Jewish names play in the coarsening of our culture. Almost every American knows this. It is just that most gentiles are too polite to mention it. Naturally, I am not suggesting that Americans of Jewish descent should conceal their ethnic identity. I am urging those for whom Judaism is a link to the eternal values of Sinai, to wake up and realize how other Americans increasingly perceive us. Furthermore we ought to recognize that this unwholesome perception of Jews is the result of anti-Semitism perpetrated by Jews rather than by non-Jews. It would seem that Isaiah's twenty-eight hundred year old prophecy to the Jewish people has come true today - "Those that destroy you and those that wreck you go forth from thee." (Isaiah 49:17) By now, some Jewish readers will be cringing. You might be cursing me for making public the role of Jews in debasing the culture. Perhaps you to the notion that nobody has noticed. I sympathize and want you to know that I write about it only for the purpose of trying to solve the problem. Make no mistake, it is a problem, and the solution lies not in attempting to defame the critics, but in stepping forward to criticize the defamers. Indeed, if we Jews do not ourselves condemn the wrong that our brethren do, others with less sympathy eventually will do so. This excerpt from Adolf Hitler's Mein Kampf shows how that evil megalomaniac roused his nation to hurl an avalanche of destruction at the Jewish people: "Was there any form of filth or profligacy, particularly in cultural life, without at least one Jew involved in it? What had to be reckoned heavily against the Jews in my eyes was when I became acquainted with their activity in the press, art, literature, and the theater... It sufficed to look at a billboard, to study the names behind the horrible trash they advertised... Is this why the Jews are called the "chosen people"? The fact that nine tenths of all literary filth, artistic trash, and theatrical idiocy can be set to the account of a people, constituting hardly one hundredth of all the country's inhabitants, could simply not be talked away; it was the plain truth." (Mein Kampf, Adolf Hitler, Chapter II) It does not excuse Hitler or his Nazi thugs for us to acknowledge that this maniacal, master propagandist focused on a reality that resonated with the educated, and cultured Germans of his day. Not once in Mein Kampf did that monster charge Jews with being complicit in the killing of Christ two thousand years earlier. He knew that long-ago event, shrouded in mystery and theological profundity, would never goad enlightened people to murder. Instead, he drew attention to the obvious and inescapable; that which every German knew to be true. The sad fact is that through Jewish actors, playwrights, and producers, the Berlin stage of Weimar Germany linked Jews and deviant sexuality in all its sordid manifestations just as surely as Broadway does today. Much of the filth in American entertainment today parallels that of Germany between the wars. About twenty years ago, one of Ayn Rand's proteges, Leonard Peikoff, wrote a book called The Ominous Parallels in which he described how Germany's cultural decline helped bring the Nazis to power. With haunting precision, Peikoff proves how similar is America's cultural decline. I am not predicting vicious anti-Semitism in America but I am suggesting that most decent Americans today feel more viscerally outraged by the assault on decency than by the Crucifixion. Bill Cosby rightly condemned black entertainment that hatefully glorifies destructive behavior. By contrast, Barbershop, the 2002 movie starring Icecube, and Cedric the Entertainer, limned a loving portrait of a hard-working African-American family valiantly struggling to achieve nobility in the face of formidable challenge. In the same year, Nia Vardalos did her hilarious My Big Fat Greek Wedding, clearly demonstrating her love for her warm-hearted and decent relatives. Contrarily, we Jews routinely depict ourselves in repugnant caricatures of people you'd want nothing to do with in real life. Why do my colleagues in Jewish communal leadership never condemn this anti-Semitism? For if it is not anti-Semitism, what is? Ah, but wait. The leader of a famous Jewish defense organization that exists to stop the defamation of the Jewish people, recently denounced, in The Jerusalem Post, one of the most profitable movies of 2004 for its "vile notions of Jews." Reluctant to "contribute to the overflowing coffers" of the producers by encouraging attendance, he nonetheless insisted that "only by viewing it can one understand how offensive it is." Was he describing the horrible sequel I am refusing to name? Sadly, not. He was referring to Mel Gibson's The Passion. Nearly a year after its release, and after polls show increased regard for Jews among the film's audiences, Jewish organizations still condemn The Passion as defamatory to Jews. Yet, astonishingly, they don't consider the examples I cite above as defamatory to Jews. Here is a simple question: Do you suppose that people's view of what Jews are really like is shaped more by Caius, an obscure two-thousand-year old character in The Passion or alternatively by the contemporary couple played by Streisand and Hoffman? Which movie more egregiously defames Jews? Consider the meaning of the word 'defame.' To de-fame means to undo the fame currently being enjoyed. Jews used to be known for having endowed the world with the notion of sexual restraint and modesty. Judaism is now being defamed by Jews. Inexplicably, nearly a year after its release and without a shred of proof that anyone thinks the worse of Jews on its account, The Passion continues to trouble some Jewish leaders. Hinting that their real target was Mel Gibson the religious conservative, rather than Mel Gibson the defamer of Judaism, a Jewish leader last week criticized Gibson for opposing the changes in Catholic teaching advocated by the Vatican II council. This is tantamount to a Christian leader criticizing an Orthodox Jew for opposing the acceptance of homosexuality advocated by the leadership of Reform Judaism. The only word for this is "Chutzpah" - indescribable impudence. For years the same Jewish leader has ignored Jews who flagrantly and fraudulently defame Judaism but he incessantly continues to condemn Mel Gibson. He fails to realize that it is his exaggerated attacks on Mel Gibson, whose movie recently took top honors at the 31st annual People's Choice Awards, that do considerable harm to American Jews, not the film itself. Apparently Jews may behave outrageously while Christians, however, will be held to a higher standard. This abolition of honest objectivity lays the foundation for a frightening form of censorship and arbitrary prosecution. It would surely cause the most cynical KGB commissar of the bad old days to drool with envy. A paramount principle of paleontology is that failure to adapt is a symptom of impending extinction. Anachronistically obsessing on yesterday's dangers blinds one to contemporary perils. It is true that in the past, mobs of European Catholics did murder Jews. That has never happened in this most philo-Semitic of countries. American Jews are not threatened by rampaging Christians seeking revenge for the blood of Christ. However Jews are threatened by other forces against which we have precious few allies. Prominent among our allies are seriously religious, and for the most part, conservative Christians. When will more Jewish leaders learn who their friends really are? When will they learn that those who incessantly bludgeon their friends eventually won't have any friends left? It would be foolish not to realize that most decent Americans are bothered far more by the trashing of American culture today than they are by our possible complicity in the killing of Christ two thousand years ago. Because so many of the most prominent trashers possess Jewish names and proudly proclaim their Jewish ethnicity, it becomes a Jewish responsibility to condemn the vulgarity by means of which they defame Judaism. We can't stop the Woody Allens and Howard Sterns, and in a nation that enshrined free speech, maybe we oughtn't to try. However we could redeem ourselves by protesting them instead of dissipating valuable energies and priceless goodwill by endlessly protesting The Passion. - Rabbi Daniel Lapin is the president of Toward Tradition, a national coalition of Christians and Jews defending the Judeo-Christian values.

March 30, 2007

bushiran.jpg

By Henry Makow Ph.D.

ORCHESTRATIONS

CONCLUSION

-----

Articles >>

http://joelrosenberg.blogspot.com/2007/01/iran-says-2007-could-bring-islamic.html

Tuesday, January 02, 2007

<!-- Begin .post --> IRAN SAYS 2007 COULD BRING ISLAMIC MESSIAH, POSSIBLY THIS SPRING

ahmadinejad3.jpg

The New Year may not be so happy if Iranian leaders have their way. The Islamic Messiah known as the "Twelfth Imam" or the "Mahdi" may come to earth in 2007 and could be revealed to the world as early as the Spring Equinox, reports an official Iranian government news website. The Islamic Republic of Iran Broadcasting (IRIB) website says the world is now in its "last days." It claims that the Mahdi will first appear in Mecca, and then Medina. He will conquer all of Arabia, Syria, Iraq, destroy Israel, and then set up a "global government" based in Iraq, interestingly enough, not Iran. Such Islamic eschatology (end times theology) is driving the Iranian regime and helps explains why Iran has no interest in helping the U.S. and E.U. create peace in Iraq or the region, much less in ending its bid for nuclear weapons, the Iraq Study Group Report notwithstanding.

Anticipation of the imminent arrival or "illumination" of the Islamic Messiah has been steadily intensifying inside Iran since Mahmoud Ahmadinejad emerged as president of the country in June of 2005. A television series on IRIB called "The World Towards Illumination" has been running since last November to help answer the many questions Iranians have about the end of the world as we know it. The series explains the signs of the last days and what to expect when the Islamic Messiah arrives. The program also says that Jesus is coming back to earth soon as a Shiite Muslim leader and it denounces "born again Christians" for supporting "the illegal Zionist state of Israel." An Israeli news site was the first to pick up the story and its significance to Israeli national security, noting that the Mahdi will soon "form an army to defeat Islam's enemies in a series of apocalyptic battles" and "will overcome his archvillain in Jerusalem."

Some intelligence analysts are growing concerned by Ahmadinejad's announced plans "to hold the big celebration of Iran's full nuclearization in the current year." Iran's calendar year ends on March 20, which is the usual date of the Spring Equinox. Is Ahmadinejad signaling that Iran will have nuclear weapons by then? Is he suggesting that an apocalyptic war to annihilate Jews and Christians in Israel and the U.S. could come in 2007, perhaps as early as this spring or summer? It is not yet clear, though Ahmadinejad today vowed to "humiliate" the U.S. and continues to vow that Israel will "vanish" soon.

The IRIB series is important in that it offers some intriguing clues as to how Iranian Shiites believe their prophecies will play out. "After [the Twelfth Imam's] uprising from Mecca all of Arabia will be submit to him and then other parts of the world as he marches upon Iraq and established his seat of global government in the city of Kufa. Then the Imam will send 10 thousand of his forces to the east and west to uproot the oppressors. At this time God will facilitate things for him and lands will come under his control one after the other....He will appear as a handsome young man, clad in neat clothes and exuding the fragrance of paradise. His face will glow with love and kindness for the human beings....He has a radiant forehead, black piercing eyes and a broad chest. He very much resembles his ancestor Prophet Mohammad. Heavenly light and justice accompany him. He will overcome enemies and oppressors with the help of God, and as per the promise of the Almighty the Mahdi will eradicate all corruption and injustice from the face of the earth and establish the global government of peace, justice and equity."

The TV series notes that "in our discussion of the world in the last days of the earth we had said in our previous editions of this programme that no source has pointed to the exact date when the Savior will appear and only God knows about the exact timing of the reappearance of Imam Mahdi....There are various versions of the exact day of his reappearance. Some say it would be Friday and the date will be Ashura or the 10th of Moharram, the heart-rending martyrdom anniversary of his illustrious ancestor, Imam Husain. Others say the date will be the 25th of the month of Zil-Qa’dah and may coincide with the Spring Equinox or Nowrooz as the Iranians call. A saying attributed to the Prophet’s 6th infallible heir, Imam Ja’far Sadeq (PBUH) says the Mahdi will appear on the Spring Equinox and God will make him defeat Dajjal the Impostor or the anti-Christ as the Christians say, who will be hanged near the dump of Kufa."

Before the Islamic Messiah appears to the world, IRIB reports, "a pious person...a venerable God-fearing individual from Iran" meets with the Mahdi. This individual will pledge allegiance to the Mahdi as he "fights oppression and corruption and enters Iraq to lift the siege of Kufa and holy Najaf and to defeat the forces of [islam's enemies] in Iraq." It is not clear whether the program is referring to President Ahmadinejad or someone to come.

Shiite Islamic scholars also say Jesus is coming back to Earth soon. He will not, however, come as the Son of God or even as a leader but will serve as a deputy to the Mahdi to destroy the infidels, they say. "We read in the book Tazkarat ol-Olia, 'the Mahdi will come with Jesus son of Mary accompanying him,'" the series explains. "This indicates that these two great men are complement each other. Imam Mahdi will be the leader while Prophet Jesus will act as his lieutenant in the struggle against oppression and establishment of justice in the world."

"The apocalypse is a deep belief among humans regarding the end of the world," notes the Iranian documentary. "[O]ne of the characteristics of the West in the current era is obsession with the end of time. Experts say discussions about the savior and the ‘end of time’, have not been so prevalent before as they are now in the west....They believe the Messiah [is Jesus and that He] will reappear and will establish his global rule with its center in [Jerusalem], with the help of born again Christians. This sect's religious leaders in the 1990's strongly propagated their beliefs in the US and European societies. In the past two years dozens of books have been published in this field....These extremist Christians believe that certain events must be carried out by the Protestants in the world so as to prepare the grounds for the Messiah’s reappearance. The followers of this school believe they have a religious duty to accelerate these events, for example planting the illegal Zionist state of Israel for the Jews of the world, in Palestine."

Too many Western analysts are missing the central importance of Shiite eschatology in Iranian foreign policy. They mistakenly believe that Iran's current leadership can be somehow cajoled into making peace with the West. Nothing could be further from the truth.

Mahmoud Ahmadinejad and his cadre of loyal mullahs are not being driven by the same goals and aspirations as are the diplomats in Washington, Brussels or at the United Nations. The President of Iran and his team fervently believe the Islamic Messiah is coming back soon, possibly as soon as this Spring. They are convinced that their divine mission is to create the conditions for the Mahdi's return. As a result, they are committed to instigating more anti--American violence in Iraq, not less. They are determined to obtain nuclear weapons at all costs, not negotiate away their atomic research and development program. What's more, they are deeply committed to building political and military alliances with anti-Western powers, not finding accomodation with the West.

Bottom line: the leaders of Iran are preparing for an apocalyptic war with the U.S. and Israel. It's not a question of "if" but "when." The sooner the White House and our new Congressional leaders realize this and take decisive action to stop this nuclear nightmare, the better.

----------------------

This nonsense is what they really believe - it's not an invention of some conspiracy bunko artist!

Some interesting points by the Jews against Zionism at http://www.jewsagainstzionism.com/news/newsletters/jaz111803.htm

In sum the same what Henry Makow says at http://www.savethemales.ca/001936.html

and what happened recently in Iraq and is still going on, thousands of Bagdadhi Jews had to leave Bagdhad, capital of Iraq and immigrate to Israel.

WARNING TO THE JEWISH PEOPLE

http://www.jewsagainstzionism.com/news/newsletters/jaz111803.htm

The Zionists are placing the Jews throughout the world in great danger!!

Following the terrible events in Istanbul, Turkey and in other areas in Europe, the leaders of the Zionist state arrogantly proclaim that such events make it necessary for Jews to leave their native countries and move to the most dangerous place on Earth for the Jewish People – the State of Israel.

Zionist representatives such as Sharon have shamelessly announced the blatant lie before Jew and non-Jew in Europe that the “only place where a Jew can be a Jew is Israel.”

Ever since the dawn of the Zionist movement a century ago in the days of its founder, Theodor Herzl, Zionists have sought to encourage and thrive on anti-Jewish hostility in order to create the basis for their state. Many great rabbis of the twentieth century warned the Jewish People of the dangers presented by these loose cannons, the Zionists. Among them was the eminent Rabbi Yoel Teitelbaum who constantly reiterated the danger facing the Jewish People from the Zionists and their state.

It is essential that the sufferings of Jews. . . become worse. . . this will assist in realization of our plans. . .I have an excellent idea. . . I shall induce anti-Semites to liquidate Jewish wealth. . . The anti-Semites will assist us thereby in that they will strengthen the persecution and oppression of Jews. The anti-Semites shall be our best friends”. (From his Diary, Part I, p. 16)

Herzl continued:

So anti-Semitism, which is a deeply imbedded force in the subconscious mind of the masses, will not harm the Jews. I actually find it to be advantageous to building the Jewish character, education by the masses that will lead to assimilation. This education can only happen through suffering, and the Jews will adapt. (Part I, p. 68 of Part I of his Diary)

How different, then, are the words of the current leader of the Zionist regime, Sharon?

If Israel is weakened ... the Jews worldwide will not be able to live the lives they live today," Ariel Sharon told the crowd at a Rome hotel. "We are witness to a great wave of anti-Semitism, and apart from the usual anti-Semitism against Jews, there is today the added hate of the collective Jew, which is Israel. "The best solution to anti-Semitism is immigration to Israel. It is the only place on Earth where Jews can live as Jews," he said. (BBC website of Monday, 17 November, 2003 (http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/middle_east/3275979.stm)

The Zionists told European leaders that removing the Jewish People from Europe to the Holy Land, where they hoped to build their state, could eliminate the so-called “Jewish Problem”. The Zionists even sought collaboration with the Nazis for this purpose, and it is widely known that they planted bombs in Jewish neighborhoods in places like Cairo and Baghdad to frighten Jews into evacuating to the Zionist state.

Today is no different!! The Zionist representatives thrive on anti-Jewish animosity everywhere. It is their oxygen! They will leave no stone unturned to fill the Jewish People with fear and paranoia in order to attempt to realize their goal of moving more Jews to their State so that such unwitting Jews may serve as cannon fodder in the Zionist war against the Palestinians!

The Zionists seek every opportunity to realize this goal, and we urgently warn our fellow Jews throughout the world to reject the repulsive propaganda of Zionist representatives and realize the that the abiding source of danger is the anti-Jewish heretical ideology of Zionism!

Our Jewish brethren must for once and for all realize, and proclaim to the world, that Zionism and the Zionist State have no relationship to the authentic traditional Jewish religion and its values, and is in fact the antithesis of those values!

They have no right to speak in the name of the Jewish people. Therefore, their words, declarations and actions are not in any way representative of the Jewish people.

Some interesting points by the Jews against Zionism at http://www.jewsagainstzionism.com/news/newsletters/jaz111803.htm

In sum the same what Henry Makow says at http://www.savethemales.ca/001936.html

and what happened recently in Iraq and is still going on, thousands of Bagdadhi Jews had to leave Bagdhad, capital of Iraq and immigrate to Israel.

These people are extremists - funny how the only jews you respect are those that are anti-Israel...:crazy:

Your arguments are because you say it therefore it is true, where the power is there's the truth. Paul Levy says, no, real life is different.

The War On Consciousness

Posted 02/04/2007

By Paul Levy – www.awakeninthedream.com

We are truly in a war. It is not the war we imagine we are in, which is the way our true adversaries want it. It is not a foreign war against a foreign enemy. It is a war on consciousness, a war on our own minds. The global war on terror that is being fought around the world is an embodied reflection in the material world of a deeper, more fundamental war that is going on in the realm of consciousness itself.

We have the most criminal regime in all of our history wreaking unspeakable horror on the entire planet, while simultaneously waging war on the consciousness of its own citizens - Us. If we aren't aware of this, we are unwittingly playing into, supporting and complicit in the evil that is being perpetrated in our name.

A government's war on the consciousness of its own citizens is by no means unique to the Bush administration. Abusing power over others so as to limit their freedom is an archetypal process that has been endlessly re-enacted by governments throughout history in various forms. With the Bush administration, however, the pathological aspect of this process has become so exaggerated and amped up to such a degree that it is just about impossible not to notice its staggering malignancy. With the Bush administration, the underlying evil that has played out in our government over many years is becoming overwhelmingly obvious for all to see. With the Bush administration, the underlying evil that informs systems of government that are based on "power over" instead of "liberty for" is coming out from hiding in the shadows. Instead of being acted out underground, our government is acting out this evil above ground, in plain sight for all who are courageous enough to look.

Impeaching Bush and Co. ultimately won't change anything unless we deal with the corrupt powers which control and direct them. George Bush is just a finger-puppet of the hidden hand which animates him. Bush only has apparent power, as he himself is a minion of far more powerful predator-like forces whose nefarious interests he serves. Whether we call it the illuminati, the global elite, a shadow government, or a secret cabal, there is no doubt that there are darker, self-serving forces that have insinuated themselves into and taken over our government.

The terrorists that we should be worried about are domestic terrorists who are actually implementing their agendas from deep within our very system of government itself.

The United States Government itself has become a "front" for the underlying military-industrial-financial crime syndicate that animates it. This is not to say that there aren't many good, well-meaning people in our government – they are simply prohibited by the very nature of the corrupt system they are in from reforming it. Our system of government is rigged in such a way so that there is no way to transform the system within the system itself.

The underlying core of our government has become rotten such that the entire operation simply feeds into and is an expression of the same underlying corruption. All of the scandals continually coming out are like the superficial skin rash of a much deeper systemic disease, like a cancer that is infecting the greater body politic. Citizens who are not aware of our government's insidious intrusions into our lives are unwittingly feeding the corruption they are looking away from in their very act of looking away.

The "powers" that have taken over our government have become concentrated and centralized in just a few elite hands, proving how easy it is for the few to control the many. They almost control all the levers of power: financial, political and judicial. In this war on consciousness, these powers-that-be are using the most advanced mind-control technology that our world has ever known to make its takeover complete.

The essence of mind-control is information control, which is one thing our overly secretive current administration is very good at.

MIND-CONTROL

The private interests that control our government have an incredible mind-control/propaganda machine at their disposal in the form of the mainstream media, which if not quite fully owned and controlled, is certainly under their "influence" enough to serve their underlying self-serving agenda. George Orwell once said that omission is the greatest form of lie – this perfectly describes the corporate owned media of today which is nothing other than the propaganda organ of the state. The corporate world and our government are becoming indistinguishable, which is one of the hallmarks of fascism, or more accurately – corporatism.

In addition to information, our government is adept at putting out dis-information, whose intention is to create distractions and confusion so as to cover its tracks and hide its true intentions. It will purposely leak stories that are not true simply to cover-up what it is really doing. By putting out misleading information, the government hides behind its self-generated smokescreen like an octopus squirting ink.

Quite often, right at the moment when people's focus is moving towards some area of criminality in the White House, the administration will even create a diversionary event for the public to put their attention on. Memories of those color-coded terror alerts that always seemed to happen right when something bad was starting to happen for the Bush administration come to mind. In creating distractions, our government is able to steer our collective attention in directions that allow it to successfully accomplish its malevolent goal of grabbing all the power it can get.

In a diabolical ploy, the administration will even feed stories to a compliant press, and then reference these stories as justification for enacting its pre-planned agenda. One glaring example is when the administration fed Judith Miller of the New York Times stories about Iraq's weapons of mass destruction. Once this propaganda appeared on the front page of the Times, the administration was only too happy to use it as evidence for why we should go to war.

WMD could easily stand for "Weapons of Mind Deception", as our own government is continually trying to "Deceive" our "Minds", which is the battlefield in which the war on consciousness is being fought. We are all on the front lines in the war on consciousness, whether we know it or not.

Instead of shooting us, our government is using cutting-edge mind-control technology to psychically emasculate us. In order to be able to deal with the evil that the Bush regime is perpetrating, we first have to become acquainted with that very same potential evil in ourselves so as to be able to recognize it in the outside world. The way to vanquish our adversary is to be found hidden within the very nature of our own awareness, which contains the key to its own freedom.

The corporate-mainstream media "captivates" our attention, capturing a part of our self-reflective, discriminative awareness, thereby restricting the range of our conscious awareness, which is what hypnotism is all about.

Full article: http://www.thetruthseeker.co.uk/article.asp?ID=6294

Your arguments are because you say it therefore it is true, where the power is there's the truth. Paul Levy says, no, real life is different.

The War On Consciousness

Posted 02/04/2007

By Paul Levy – www.awakeninthedream.com

We are truly in a war. It is not the war we imagine we are in, which is the way our true adversaries want it. It is not a foreign war against a foreign enemy. It is a war on consciousness, a war on our own minds. The global war on terror that is being fought around the world is an embodied reflection in the material world of a deeper, more fundamental war that is going on in the realm of consciousness itself.

We have the most criminal regime in all of our history wreaking unspeakable horror on the entire planet, while simultaneously waging war on the consciousness of its own citizens - Us. If we aren't aware of this, we are unwittingly playing into, supporting and complicit in the evil that is being perpetrated in our name.

A government's war on the consciousness of its own citizens is by no means unique to the Bush administration. Abusing power over others so as to limit their freedom is an archetypal process that has been endlessly re-enacted by governments throughout history in various forms. With the Bush administration, however, the pathological aspect of this process has become so exaggerated and amped up to such a degree that it is just about impossible not to notice its staggering malignancy. With the Bush administration, the underlying evil that has played out in our government over many years is becoming overwhelmingly obvious for all to see. With the Bush administration, the underlying evil that informs systems of government that are based on "power over" instead of "liberty for" is coming out from hiding in the shadows. Instead of being acted out underground, our government is acting out this evil above ground, in plain sight for all who are courageous enough to look.

Impeaching Bush and Co. ultimately won't change anything unless we deal with the corrupt powers which control and direct them. George Bush is just a finger-puppet of the hidden hand which animates him. Bush only has apparent power, as he himself is a minion of far more powerful predator-like forces whose nefarious interests he serves. Whether we call it the illuminati, the global elite, a shadow government, or a secret cabal, there is no doubt that there are darker, self-serving forces that have insinuated themselves into and taken over our government.

The terrorists that we should be worried about are domestic terrorists who are actually implementing their agendas from deep within our very system of government itself.

The United States Government itself has become a "front" for the underlying military-industrial-financial crime syndicate that animates it. This is not to say that there aren't many good, well-meaning people in our government – they are simply prohibited by the very nature of the corrupt system they are in from reforming it. Our system of government is rigged in such a way so that there is no way to transform the system within the system itself.

The underlying core of our government has become rotten such that the entire operation simply feeds into and is an expression of the same underlying corruption. All of the scandals continually coming out are like the superficial skin rash of a much deeper systemic disease, like a cancer that is infecting the greater body politic. Citizens who are not aware of our government's insidious intrusions into our lives are unwittingly feeding the corruption they are looking away from in their very act of looking away.

The "powers" that have taken over our government have become concentrated and centralized in just a few elite hands, proving how easy it is for the few to control the many. They almost control all the levers of power: financial, political and judicial. In this war on consciousness, these powers-that-be are using the most advanced mind-control technology that our world has ever known to make its takeover complete.

The essence of mind-control is information control, which is one thing our overly secretive current administration is very good at.

MIND-CONTROL

The private interests that control our government have an incredible mind-control/propaganda machine at their disposal in the form of the mainstream media, which if not quite fully owned and controlled, is certainly under their "influence" enough to serve their underlying self-serving agenda. George Orwell once said that omission is the greatest form of lie – this perfectly describes the corporate owned media of today which is nothing other than the propaganda organ of the state. The corporate world and our government are becoming indistinguishable, which is one of the hallmarks of fascism, or more accurately – corporatism.

In addition to information, our government is adept at putting out dis-information, whose intention is to create distractions and confusion so as to cover its tracks and hide its true intentions. It will purposely leak stories that are not true simply to cover-up what it is really doing. By putting out misleading information, the government hides behind its self-generated smokescreen like an octopus squirting ink.

Quite often, right at the moment when people's focus is moving towards some area of criminality in the White House, the administration will even create a diversionary event for the public to put their attention on. Memories of those color-coded terror alerts that always seemed to happen right when something bad was starting to happen for the Bush administration come to mind. In creating distractions, our government is able to steer our collective attention in directions that allow it to successfully accomplish its malevolent goal of grabbing all the power it can get.

In a diabolical ploy, the administration will even feed stories to a compliant press, and then reference these stories as justification for enacting its pre-planned agenda. One glaring example is when the administration fed Judith Miller of the New York Times stories about Iraq's weapons of mass destruction. Once this propaganda appeared on the front page of the Times, the administration was only too happy to use it as evidence for why we should go to war.

WMD could easily stand for "Weapons of Mind Deception", as our own government is continually trying to "Deceive" our "Minds", which is the battlefield in which the war on consciousness is being fought. We are all on the front lines in the war on consciousness, whether we know it or not.

Instead of shooting us, our government is using cutting-edge mind-control technology to psychically emasculate us. In order to be able to deal with the evil that the Bush regime is perpetrating, we first have to become acquainted with that very same potential evil in ourselves so as to be able to recognize it in the outside world. The way to vanquish our adversary is to be found hidden within the very nature of our own awareness, which contains the key to its own freedom.

The corporate-mainstream media "captivates" our attention, capturing a part of our self-reflective, discriminative awareness, thereby restricting the range of our conscious awareness, which is what hypnotism is all about.

Full article: http://www.thetruthseeker.co.uk/article.asp?ID=6294

More copy and pasting from the fringes of extremism I see - well - here in Saskatcewan we have no human rights no legal rights no privacy rights and - there is no respect for Krishna [never was] and I just don't have the time nor the inclination to continue with nonsense exchanges like this...just hope that your rights aren't worthless too!

Guest guest

I agree that 'foolish' is an understatement for the Iranian president but Mr. Bush isn't a very intelligent person either.

Bush isn't a moron and the islamist iranian president is much worse than "foolish" - Sorry to say - I see people making that assessment as "foolish"...

More copy and pasting from the fringes of extremism....

This is of course clearly what happens when people like you call Jewish minority groups "extremists". A Vaishnava shouldnt do this. Fortunately Rabbi Yisroel Dovid Weiss wasnt at home, his appartment is above the Synagogue (Neturei Karta: http://www.nkusa.org/ ).

<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=550 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD align=middle>Fire destroys Neturei Karta Synagogue, Rabbi's residence in NY

</TD></TR><TR><TD>

A fire deemed suspicious destroyed a New York suburban synagogue of an anti-Zionist Jewish group heavily criticized for attending a conference last year where participants debated whether the Holocaust occurred.

No one was injured in Sunday night's fire in the town of Monsey. A senior Neturei Karta rabbi and his family, who lived on the top floor of the three-story structure, were not home. http://www.nkusa.org/

"It may in the future be found to be accidental, but at this time we're treating it as a suspicious fire and we're investigating it as such," said Sgt. Daniel Hyman of the Ramapo Police Department, which provides services to Monsey, about 35 miles (55 kilometers) north of New York City. http://www.nkusa.org/

The Neturei Karta has been the target of threats in the recent past because of their involvement in the anti-Zionism movement. The group has been widely criticized by other Jewish groups.

"Anybody who would like to reveal to the world their opposition to this political, national movement of Zionism is attacked," said Rabbi Yisroel Dovid Weiss of the Neturei Karta.

"A call of a fire in the kitchen area of the three-story structure came in to authorities at about 8:12 P.M. Sunday," Monsey Fire Chief Douglas Perry said.

He said that when firefighters arrived, one side of the house was engulfed in flames and power lines had come down. "It was too dangerous for any entry," he said, and the fire had to be fought from the outside.

"It's totaled," Perry said. "I would deem it dangerous to even go inside."

Weiss said that the group suspects arson because of previous threats.

"There's no question that the issue is to stifle the opposition to Zionism," he said.

In December, about five members of the group traveled to Tehran for a two-day conference convened to debate whether the Holocaust occurred. Some were photographed meeting with Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad, who has called the Holocaust a myth and has criticized the existence of Israel. Other Jewish groups were outraged.

Following the group's return from Iran, a large protest made up mostly of other Jews opposing their anti-Zionist views was held outside the Monsey synagogue. Neturei Karta refuses to recognize the existence or authority of Israel on the grounds that a sovereign Jewish state is contrary to Jewish law.

"The group does not dispute that the Holocaust occurred," Weiss said.

http://haaretz.com/hasen/spages/845003.html

Neturei Karta Synagogue: http://www.nkusa.org/

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

This is of course clearly what happens when people like you call Jewish minority groups "extremists". A Vaishnava shouldnt do this. Fortunately Rabbi Yisroel Dovid Weiss wasnt at home, his appartment is above the Synagogue (Neturei Karta: http://www.nkusa.org/ ).

<table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" width="550"><tbody><tr><td align="center">Fire destroys Neturei Karta Synagogue, Rabbi's residence in NY

</td></tr><tr><td>

A fire deemed suspicious destroyed a New York suburban synagogue of an anti-Zionist Jewish group heavily criticized for attending a conference last year where participants debated whether the Holocaust occurred.

No one was injured in Sunday night's fire in the town of Monsey. A senior Neturei Karta rabbi and his family, who lived on the top floor of the three-story structure, were not home. http://www.nkusa.org/

"It may in the future be found to be accidental, but at this time we're treating it as a suspicious fire and we're investigating it as such," said Sgt. Daniel Hyman of the Ramapo Police Department, which provides services to Monsey, about 35 miles (55 kilometers) north of New York City. http://www.nkusa.org/

The Neturei Karta has been the target of threats in the recent past because of their involvement in the anti-Zionism movement. The group has been widely criticized by other Jewish groups.

"Anybody who would like to reveal to the world their opposition to this political, national movement of Zionism is attacked," said Rabbi Yisroel Dovid Weiss of the Neturei Karta.

"A call of a fire in the kitchen area of the three-story structure came in to authorities at about 8:12 P.M. Sunday," Monsey Fire Chief Douglas Perry said.

He said that when firefighters arrived, one side of the house was engulfed in flames and power lines had come down. "It was too dangerous for any entry," he said, and the fire had to be fought from the outside.

"It's totaled," Perry said. "I would deem it dangerous to even go inside."

Weiss said that the group suspects arson because of previous threats.

"There's no question that the issue is to stifle the opposition to Zionism," he said.

In December, about five members of the group traveled to Tehran for a two-day conference convened to debate whether the Holocaust occurred. Some were photographed meeting with Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad, who has called the Holocaust a myth and has criticized the existence of Israel. Other Jewish groups were outraged.

Following the group's return from Iran, a large protest made up mostly of other Jews opposing their anti-Zionist views was held outside the Monsey synagogue. Neturei Karta refuses to recognize the existence or authority of Israel on the grounds that a sovereign Jewish state is contrary to Jewish law.

"The group does not dispute that the Holocaust occurred," Weiss said.

http://haaretz.com/hasen/spages/845003.html

Neturei Karta Synagogue: http://www.nkusa.org/

</td></tr></tbody></table>

Quote:

It may in the future be found to be accidental...

Reply:

Yes that was very very unfortunate [and may have been accidental] - yet so too was the attendence to that 'confernence' in Iran - so in any case - I know what you think and you know what I think - so why this back and forth like this?

Quote:

It may in the future be found to be accidental...

Reply:

Yes that was very very unfortunate [and may have been accidental] - yet so too was the attendence to that 'confernence' in Iran - so in any case - I know what you think and you know what I think - so why this back and forth like this?

"We of Neturei Karta have been in the forefront of the battle against Zionism for over a century," when will you join?

"Judaism believes in One G-d who revealed the Torah. It affirms Divine Providence and, accordingly, views Jewish exile as a punishment for sin. Redemption may be achieved solely through prayer and penance. Judaism calls upon all Jews to obey the Torah in its entirety including the commandment to be patriotic citizens.

Zionism rejects the Creator, His Revelation and reward and punishment. Among its fruits are the persecution of the Palestinian people and the spiritual and physical endangering of the Jewish people. It encourages treasonous, dual loyalty among unsuspecting Jews throughout the world. At its root Zionism sees reality as barren and desacralized. It is the antithesis of Torah Judaism.

There is a vile lie, which stalks the Jewish people across the globe. It is a lie so heinous, so far from the truth, that it can only gain popularity due to the complicity of powerful forces in the "mainstream" media and educational establishment.

It is a lie which has brought many innocent people untold suffering and if unchecked has the potential to create extraordinary tragedy in the future.

It is the lie that declares that Judaism and Zionism are identical.

Nothing could be further from the truth.

Judaism is the belief in revelation at Sinai. It is the belief that exile is a punishment for Jewish sins.

Zionism has for over a century denied Sinaitic revelation. It believes that Jewish exile can be ended by military aggression.

Zionism has spent the past century strategically dispossessing the Palestinian people. It has ignored their just claims and subjected them to persecution, torture and death.

Torah Jews the world over are shocked and pained at this short-lived dogma of irreligiosity and cruelty. Thousands of Torah scholars and saints have condemned this movement from its inception. They knew that the pre-existing good relationship between Jews and Muslims in the Holy Land was bound to suffer as Zionism advanced.

The so-called "State of Israel" stands rejected on religious grounds by the Torah. Its monstrous insensitivity to the laws of basic decency and fairness appall all men be they Jewish or not.

We of Neturei Karta have been in the forefront of the battle against Zionism for over a century.

Our presence here is to refute the base lie that the evil, which is Zionism, in some way represents the Jewish people.

The reverse is true.

We are saddened day in and day at the terrible toll of death emanating from the Holy Land. Not one of them would have occurred if Zionism had not unleashed its evil energies upon the world.

As Jews we are called upon to live in peace and harmony with all men. We are exhorted to be law abiding and patriotic citizens in all lands.

We condemn the current Zionist atrocities in the Holy Land. We yearn for peace based upon mutual respect. We are convinced that this proposed mutual respect is doomed to fail as long as the Israeli state exists. We welcome its abolition in a peaceful manner.

May we be worthy of true redemption when all men will join in brotherhood in His worship."

http://www.nkusa.org/AboutUs/Zionism/judaism_v_zionism.cfm

"We of Neturei Karta have been in the forefront of the battle against Zionism for over a century," when will you join?

"Judaism believes in One G-d who revealed the Torah. It affirms Divine Providence and, accordingly, views Jewish exile as a punishment for sin. Redemption may be achieved solely through prayer and penance. Judaism calls upon all Jews to obey the Torah in its entirety including the commandment to be patriotic citizens.

Zionism rejects the Creator, His Revelation and reward and punishment. Among its fruits are the persecution of the Palestinian people and the spiritual and physical endangering of the Jewish people. It encourages treasonous, dual loyalty among unsuspecting Jews throughout the world. At its root Zionism sees reality as barren and desacralized. It is the antithesis of Torah Judaism.

There is a vile lie, which stalks the Jewish people across the globe. It is a lie so heinous, so far from the truth, that it can only gain popularity due to the complicity of powerful forces in the "mainstream" media and educational establishment.

It is a lie which has brought many innocent people untold suffering and if unchecked has the potential to create extraordinary tragedy in the future.

It is the lie that declares that Judaism and Zionism are identical.

Nothing could be further from the truth.

Judaism is the belief in revelation at Sinai. It is the belief that exile is a punishment for Jewish sins.

Zionism has for over a century denied Sinaitic revelation. It believes that Jewish exile can be ended by military aggression.

Zionism has spent the past century strategically dispossessing the Palestinian people. It has ignored their just claims and subjected them to persecution, torture and death.

Torah Jews the world over are shocked and pained at this short-lived dogma of irreligiosity and cruelty. Thousands of Torah scholars and saints have condemned this movement from its inception. They knew that the pre-existing good relationship between Jews and Muslims in the Holy Land was bound to suffer as Zionism advanced.

The so-called "State of Israel" stands rejected on religious grounds by the Torah. Its monstrous insensitivity to the laws of basic decency and fairness appall all men be they Jewish or not.

We of Neturei Karta have been in the forefront of the battle against Zionism for over a century.

Our presence here is to refute the base lie that the evil, which is Zionism, in some way represents the Jewish people.

The reverse is true.

We are saddened day in and day at the terrible toll of death emanating from the Holy Land. Not one of them would have occurred if Zionism had not unleashed its evil energies upon the world.

As Jews we are called upon to live in peace and harmony with all men. We are exhorted to be law abiding and patriotic citizens in all lands.

We condemn the current Zionist atrocities in the Holy Land. We yearn for peace based upon mutual respect. We are convinced that this proposed mutual respect is doomed to fail as long as the Israeli state exists. We welcome its abolition in a peaceful manner.

May we be worthy of true redemption when all men will join in brotherhood in His worship."

http://www.nkusa.org/AboutUs/Zionism/judaism_v_zionism.cfm

Look I don't want to hear anything about any Jewish issue - from an anti-semite because that is what you are - you only use these articles because they support your anti-israel position....:eek4: